The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 04:19 AM

Eusme looked at the angel and shook her head. "I-I don't want to forget them.."

The demon sighed. "Look. We gave you a choice and you agreed, now you are objecting to the terms. I am close to just doing it without your consent."

Eusme just glared at the demon.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-24-2014, 04:23 AM

Latis sigh for a minute and then said "fine we will not ease your memories of them but we must take you both far away from this place so they find you okay we have a house somewhere else alright alright." Latis looked at his friend and glared at him "and you Zander try to be nice to her got it or should i yell at Minako as well."

Minako looked at him and sigh and went to her friend and whisper to her and said "I think they hate each other?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2014, 04:43 PM

Zander growled softly at the angel, warning him to back off. Then looked at Eusme and Minako, clearly they were not seeing good sides to the guys. He sighed heavily and held out his hand. "Let's go."

Eusme shrugged a little at Minako's question. "I wouldn't expect it, considering what they are." Then she just looked at Latis with an odd look. It was almost as if she recognized him, but she couldn't place him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-10-2014, 02:27 AM

Latis looked at him and sigh and then looked at her and then walked to her and picked her up and knew she was weak still and said "just hold on to me alright Eusme." Latis walked to the window and his pure white wings came out and looked back at his demon friend and sigh.

Minako looked at her and nodded and saw what Latis did and then looked at Zander and got up from the bed and took his hand and then she felt something warmth like she knew him and her cheeks turn a little red.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-11-2014, 05:03 PM

Eusme blushed as she was picked up and instinctevly held onto him. She clutched his shirt tightly and tried not to move, afraid she might fall onto the hard floor. Suddenly she really wanted to be put back down, a small panic running through her when the needles had been pulled out of her.

Zander blinked, clearly surprised by Minako's actions. He gently grasped her hand and spread his own wings into the room and scooped her up as well.

An alarm sounded as the two girls had been disconnected from the monitors and nurses ran to see what had happened. But they would not be able to see the girls as they were touching the creatures.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2014, 08:09 PM

Latis looked at her and saw the neddles were still in her arm and they were pulled out and Latis put his hand on her arm and to heal her pain and looked at her and was in the sky and looking at her and said "don't worry we have a place that you and Minako can rest." Latis looked at her and looked back at the hospital and said "lets take them to the house Zander."

Minako looked at him and saw the wings and then blushed a bit when he picked her up. Minako looked at the sky and then the hospital and then hang on to Zander shirt.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-16-2014, 03:49 AM

Eusme frowned a little when he just healed them and didn't even bother to apologize for causing her pain in the first place. She sighed heavily and didn't say anything though. Either way she was going to die, do it didn't really matter one way or the other. Her eyes turned as they left and she could hear her mother's voice.

Zander frowned when the other girl's family came back in, but he thought about what story to let them believe so that it wouldn't cause them too much pain. Perhaps just letting them believe the girls died in the crash would be better than them not knowing they existed at all.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-20-2014, 09:19 PM

Latis looked at her and then looked and Zander and sigh and said "Zander do what you have to alright." Latis looked at her and flew away and then got to their house outside of the city a big house but cute like. Latis put her down on a bed and then put his hands over her and said "I am going to heal all what happened to you in the crash you will be good as new Eusme." Latis looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

Minako looked at them and looked sad and then looked at Zander and her chest started to hurt her and it was tight on her she felt sad and alone like when she was a little girl and she cried a bit. Minako never cried in front of anyone the last time she cried was when she lost her parents when she was very young.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-20-2014, 09:28 PM

Eusme said not a word when they left, but a pain radiated in her chest as a side effect from the drugs being taken away. She leaned against him with a pained expression until he laid her down. She hadn't paid much attention to where they were until he spoke to her. She nodded slowly, not being able to speak, feeling like there was a weight on her chest as she took shaky and very shallow breaths. As she understood it, he was going to kill her and bring her back all better...or just heal her. Either way, she just wanted to pain to stop.

Zander sighed and touched each other them in turn and they seemed to wake from a sleep, turning to each other and weeping. The brother held his mother and rubbed her back while silent tears ran down his face. They'd been told that they girls had died in the crash and their bodies were too mangled to be buried, making sure to cremate all they could find of them. He looked at Minako and sighed, then held her gently and flew from the window, making his way to the house.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-20-2014, 10:19 PM

Latis hands were glowing he was healing her still and knew she will need to rest after he healed her. Latis looked at her and he was done healing her and then held her hand softly and said "Eusme listened to me okay I finishing healing you from the crash alright but you need to rest you will not die you will live you will not feel anymore pain just rest and sleep if you have any problems please let me know alright." Latis kept holding her hand he will not leave her side.

Minako looked at him and held on to him and then saw a house they were in a room and she thought it was cute and nice. Mianko walked a bit but was weak still. Minako got to the bed and sat down and looked up at him and said "what will happened to my best friend Zander?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2014, 02:27 PM

Eusme let a few tears slide down her cheeks as he healed her and she looked at him. "Thank you." Her voice was still a little weak, but she squeezed his hand gently. "You said I knew you once..will I remember you when I wake?"

Zander had laid her down in another room and smiled softly to her. "Do not worry, my dear. Your friend will be just fine. She should be resting right now, as you should be. You can see her when you wake." He gently pushed some hair from her face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2014, 06:36 PM

Minako looked at him and smiled softly at him but then blushed when he got closer to her and then she closed her eyes and said "Okay I'll sleep now."

Latis looked at her and then wiped away her tears with his finger and looked at his other hand and saw she squeezed it and his eyes were widen by what she said and Latis didn't want to say it but he had to and said "don't worry okay Eusme just get some rest and in time you will remember."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2014, 05:54 AM

Eusme stared up at him, not wanting to sleep, but wanting to know why he looked at her like that. She nodded slightly and closed her eyes with some effort and tried to relax. She would not release his hand, however, for it comforted her.

Zander smiled a little to himself and let her fall asleep, then he sighed and thought to himself. There was much about the girls he would not want to change. Their friendship for one. He hated the fact that they might erase their friendship by giving back their memories of the two men.