Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-13-2023, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
I don't think i ever had an address to send mail to just the city. I talked with her mostly over Skype and the penpal emails.

Kent - fortunately she does not bear any negative feelings towards us. On the contrary she cared very deeply for menewsha. She has actually read most of this thread, at least til i think page 13 if i recall correctly.

Unfortunately I think most people never really plan to leave. Most people who have disappeared from mene over the years have disappeared the same way. Some come back, some we wish are still well. All we can really do is remember and think of them.

Way back when the staff was still mostly active we would do a yearly Christmas Card exchange among us so I had her address from that. So I still send her letters. I should really send another, it has been quite some time.

And that's true. A vast majority of the people who left didn't do so with ill intentions. There are of course exceptions to this. But most of the time, life just eventually took them in a different direction.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-13-2023, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Way back when the staff was still mostly active we would do a yearly Christmas Card exchange among us so I had her address from that. So I still send her letters. I should really send another, it has been quite some time.

And that's true. A vast majority of the people who left didn't do so with ill intentions. There are of course exceptions to this. But most of the time, life just eventually took them in a different direction.
Ooh a staff Christmas card exchange? That's sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't ever really done anything like that before.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-13-2023, 02:14 AM

Quote:

Actually, that was Mama Juru that took the mail in donations

Ahh well there you go, i am getting her confused with Mama Juru LMAO!
Aww i miss her too!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-13-2023, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Ahh well there you go, i am getting her confused with Mama Juru LMAO!
Aww i miss her too!
Unlike with Jelly. There is a small possibility you could see Juru show up again some day

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-13-2023, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Unlike with Jelly. There is a small possibility you could see Juru show up again some day
Hope so, she was a lot of fun! Haha <3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-13-2023, 04:37 PM

Guess you both have valid points. I know I've been on hiatuses as well. Just surprised she hasn't posted publicly in like 7 years since she was such an important part of the site.. Well, I hope she remembers Mene fondly. ; w;

Last edited by Kent; 02-02-2023 at 03:47 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-13-2023, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Ooh a staff Christmas card exchange? That's sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't ever really done anything like that before.
I missed this earlier

Yes! It was a lot of fun. I have christmas cards from all over the world ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Guess you both have valid points. I know I've been on hiatuses as well. Just surprised she hasn't posted publicly in like 7 years since she was such an important part of the site.. Well, I hope she remember Mene fondly. ; w;
The last time I spoke with her I can say I know she still loved this place. I think that's the best I can give you guys. Just remember that Jelly loved you.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-14-2023, 02:06 AM

Christmas cards from around the world? That sounds awesome. It would be interesting to see how the various cultures affect the way the cards are designed.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 02-02-2023, 02:48 AM

I missed Hummy....I will see her again lol