Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 12-11-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
"Crud." Jaz gave Jai's hand a squeeze before distancing herself from him and stepping out from behind the bleachers. "I was asking him a question about the discussion we had today in class," she swiftly defended herself, but shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't realize it got so late. Sorry about that."
-

((:XD I want to add Kaito in, but I think I'll wait until the next morning. :yes: That way I can wake up Ren as well.))
(Umm ok im lost as to who you are talking too? and i never assume anything)

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-11-2010, 07:19 AM

((Miss Jaz was talking to Melesha. :) She was making a patrol for students who were out of their dorms after curfew, which has recently hit. ;)

I'm thinking head to dorms, go to sleep, wake up and start a new school day. :heart: Yay for new day! Maybe I can actually post with my charry's again!))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-11-2010, 01:02 PM

(When I get back from my final and work today I am going to have my characters be waking up. =] See you all later)

Esmme

Old 12-11-2010, 04:20 PM

((Yay! :lol: I'll have to get Kaito to confront Nyirko about skipping detention, and perhaps have him run into Krista as well. :rofl: They seemed to be getting along great. LOL!))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Most students have started to roll out of bed on this fine Tuesday morning. Some have been up for hours, some haven't slept at all. But the storms of the last few days seem to finally have passed and the day is bright and sunny. Though only a gleaming of the good day ahead is showing through the sunrise. It is now 7 am, and the second day of classes have begun.

Matt Onis loved his sleep, even the military hadn't gotten rid of that fact. It was no different when he rolled out of bed at 7 Am wondering where the time had gone. He felt exhausted still and would loved to have curled up for another hour, but he had decided to join Melesha's offensive class that morning. He groaned. She's going to whip me into shape, and I'm going to hate it! He wouldn't of course, cause he was a tad bit of a flirt, but he never acknowledged that he was, he found it more of a courtesy thing. Treat women nice, make sure guys are inline. He stifled a yawn and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Krista awoke at 7 am sharp. Her hair tousled from having a rough nights sleep. She pulled on a fake smile to make it seem like she was happy when she looked in the mirror, than she got ready for the day. She quickly showered and dried off, pulling on a nice outfit. Today she had decided on a pale blue top, and a matching frilly skirt. She expertly pulled her hair up into a bun and slid a pair of dangling earrings in. Feeling that it was a decent enough outfit she picked up her bag from the desk, which included her math homework in it, and left the female dorms for the cafeteria for breakfast. I should try to get this math done before class... She sighed, smiled, and moved on.

Last edited by Shadami; 12-11-2010 at 04:50 PM..

Esmme

Old 12-15-2010, 01:02 AM

His alarm started blaring, making Sayren growl in discontent. A sharp spike of ice flew from his fingertips, pinning the annoying machine to the far wall. Suddenly realizing what he'd done, the youth shot up out of bed, hissing curses under his breath. Now his clock was completely useless. . . .
Pulling the ice back out wasn't difficult, but the wiring inside the gadget was completely done for. There was no way this thing was going to work anytime soon. With a sigh, Ren dropped the ruined alarm clock into the trash beside his desk before glancing toward the window. Nyirko. He'd dreamed of her that night. Letting the ice that coated the window rather thickly melt away, Sayren moved to lean against the window sill with a sly smile on his face. Good morning, girly. A ball of slushy snow formed itself in his hand, and the student shoved his window open before launching it straight at the glass across the way. The snowball struck with a spat, bursting all over Nyirko's window.
-

Kaito, as usual, was already in the teacher's lounge by the time students began to rouse. Setting his book aside, the instructor glanced to his watch. Today he had a few classes to teach: mostly one-on-one lessons with select students. Thinking of class made the man chuckle. Nyirko still owed him a detention from the previous day's antics.
Summoning some water to fill the coffee pot that was sitting across the room, the tall man turned the machine on before sitting back down. He would stay there until it was time for his first class, as was his custom.
-

As soon as her watch started beeping, Jaz flung away her covers and got dressed. Breakfast was quick, and she chowed down on the toast and eggs that were handed to her at the counter. Hot and ready - just like it was supposed to be. Silver eyes flicking about the room, the metal elementalist sent a quick text to Jai.

Hey! Breakfast is waiting. ^_-

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM

Rolling out of bed jai noticed the text from jaz. Doing the sniff test on some pants and a shirt he decided they were okay, but needed a spritz of cologne first. I will be there in a few I just woke up. Running out the door he grabbed his bag and his coat with pinstripes on it. He then turned his shoes into his patented skates and bolted towards the cafeteria without moving his body just his mind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting up very sloth like Kazu looked around and noticed that he forgot to shower, so he grabbed one very quick very hot shower. Being in water just creeped out kazu to the end of the earth and back. Getting out not even bothering to dry off because the water evaporated off of him due to his fire element. Getting dressed he chose a black outfit and some red headphones. Lacing up his skates he tore out of the dorms and grinded the rails leaving burnt paint behind him. Heading towards the cafeteria he noticed another skater but moving quite fast for not moving at all.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-21-2010, 02:20 AM

Krista sat at one of the cafeteria tables leaning over her math book and nibbling at a piece of toast. The numbers and letters just made no sense to her. How could anyone understand this stuff! She scribbled out some more work furiously hoping that what she got was the correct answer. Most likely it wasn't, and her guard slipped and she frowned, I almost wish I was still home schooled! These public classes are so hard!

Mandred cracked his knuckles having already been up for several hours and training in the weight lifting room. He threw ina few more punches at the bag before moving on to do a few stretches before breakfast. Have to keep your strength up by eating no matter how strong you are! The voice of his uncle sounded in his head. A little eccentric of an uncle, but at least his advice was usually sound, and he followed it. He was a decently sized guy, though some might find him menacing because of it. But he was actually a rather sweet guy, and he loved helping people. It was just how some people are raised, and he was one of them after having to take care of his family for so many years.

He did a set of crunches and some basic turns and stretches that loosened muscles before he turned around and noticed a girl standing there watching him. He waved at her with a smile and moved on to the cafeteria. His first class of the day would bring him right back to this side of the campus anyways.

Miss Keladry Cooper was surprised to see one of the students as passionate about the martial arts and training as she was. She'd watched the stretches he did and they were clearly done with some karate training in the past. She let him pass with just a nod before she moved on to do her own morning training routine that included stretches that matched his as well as some katas and staff work.

Last edited by Shadami; 12-21-2010 at 02:35 AM..

Esmme

Old 12-24-2010, 08:10 AM

((Heheh, when Nyirko gets to her first class - or whenever she conflicts with Kaito (perhaps lunch?) I'll have him crack down on detention. :yes: I'll stick Ren in there too. :twisted:))

Smiling at her phone, Jaz stuck it into her pocket. Today she wore a different set of clothing - soft purple shirt, black skinny jeans, and a checkered scarf and belt to match. It was very . . . punk. But it was also very Jaz. Flicking her grey and silver hair back from her food, the youth cast a glance about the room. There was Jai, just entering the cafeteria. Glancing down at her purple Converse shoes, she blushed lightly. She had it bad. The butterflies in her stomach didn't help the thought go away too quickly, either.
Waving him over, the girl fingered the many rings on her fingers, as well as the piercings in her eyebrow and lip. This guy really made her jittery - forget the coffee!

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 12-24-2010, 08:13 PM

Seeing jaz wave him over he smiled but then thought of how to make it look like it was an innocent friendship. He grabbed some fruit at first then realized he needed a drink so he formed a cup out of metal and sent it over to the soda machine and had it give him some ice and pepsi. "So jaz how are the ear buds we made for you?" smiling as he sat down and looked at his plate of fruit and other assorted breakfast items.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 12-25-2010, 08:03 AM

Nyirko was up and out of her bed, bladed fan in hand before she was even really awake, facing her window only in a light nightgown. She blinked her eyes a few times before she was fully conscious. She lowered her weapon, a scowl on her face as she glanced at her alarm clock. She stalked to the window as she snapped her fan shut and yanked the glass open; which caused some of the slush to splash down on the window sill. Not noticing, she put her hands on the wet wood to brace herself and commenced to yell at Ren. "YOU BLOODY IDIOT!!! I HAD ANOTHER HALF HOUR TO SLEEP YOU DIMWIT!!!." Without looking to see what she grabbed, she hurled an object towards him, narrowly missing his face as the unexpectedly sharp metal object flew into his room, lodging its-self into the opposite wall of the boys dorm room.

Melesha was already in her office, the door open, having woken a couple hours earlier to start her day at dawn, as she has a tendency to do. She was grading the rest of the quizzes from the day before, making sure to be aware of the time so she had enough to get ready for her offense class that morning at eight. She grinned nastily as she scored papers, the idea that Matt was going to join them was quite a matter of enjoyment to her.
She finished the last quiz and still had fifty minutes to spare. So she dug around in a bottom drawer of her desk and brought out some metal pieces, a round object, a bit of wiring and a container full of a black powder. She began to work on it as she did whenever she had time in her room.

Archen was out of his room before the first alarm clock went off. He never slept and that night had been no exception. He went outside and was walking around campus when signs of life began, first in the teachers dorms, then the students. He was surprised at the early hour at which most seemed to be getting up. He just scowled to himself as a bit of wind caught his blond hair and waved it out of his eyes. His pastel blue eyes closed and his face became serene, a rare occurrence, as he left the air envelope him for a moment.

Esmme

Old 12-25-2010, 04:46 PM

((Archen is so cute. :heart: And Nyirko+Ren= HILARIOUS. :lol:))

Sayren laughed, looking over his shoulder at the lovely gift stuck into his wall. He was going to have to pay through the nose to get his dorm room patched up when he left. "Good morning, love." Looking back to Nyirko, he rested his elbows on the windowpane before sending her a smoldering grin. "No need to be angry. Getting to the kitchen early means better food." She was so cute when she was angry. She looked full of static electricity, nearly bursting with rage. It nearly warmed his heart.
"Just go back to sleep if it's that terrible." Shrugging, he turned to pry Nyriko's lovely throwing tool out of his wall. He'd give it back to her when they met up again. His maroon eyes flickered to the window for a moment, and then he decided to leave it open to air out the room while he was gone. His bag and anything else he might need were swiftly gathered, and he was ready for class within minutes. Blowing a taunting kiss toward Nyirko's room, the tall youth slid out into the hallway, headed for the cafeteria. You were on my mind all night.
-

Jaz held up one earphone, the other stuck into her ear. "They are working out excellent," she said, her silver gaze meeting his with a friendly smile. "They've gotta be the best pair I've ever owned." Taking another bite of her toast, which was looking rather mangled, Jaz spoke through her mouthful of food. "How'd you sleep?" Blushing, she swallowed before repeating the question in a more understandable way.

((I'll have Kaito come out of the lounge when classes start. :yes:))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 06:12 PM

( I love Nyirko and Ren <3)

As Mandred walked towards the cafeteria having to go outside he spotted a cute boy and had to gulp. The boy was gorgeous. A small amount of electricity flickered across his arms at his discomfort. He waved with a smile at Archen and walked up, "Hey, are you heading for breakfast?" He asked as he caught up with him, "I haven't seen you around here before, my name is Mandred, what's yours?"

Krista looked up briefly, spotting Jaz and Jai and she shook her head and looked back down at her math avoiding their gaze. The day before had felt so awkward, she didn't feel like starting anything else. Besides, the sooner she finished her breakfast, the sooner she could get out of the room and maybe go get some help with her work before class since she didn't understand it.
(I'm going to just pretend that it is pre-calc for now...)

Esmme

Old 12-25-2010, 11:07 PM

((:D Pre-calc = ew! But good idea. :yes: *goes to check what her charry's first classes are. :XD))

kionaredhawk

Old 12-26-2010, 12:21 AM

If it was possible, steam would be blowing out of Nyirko's ears. As it is, she was just very red, her eyes a swirling storm instead of their normal solid grey. I'm going to kill him! She storms around her room as she gets dressed and collects her things. Little sparks of electricity were dancing around her hair, causing the strands to look like they're alive. She gave a brief inspection of herself in the mirror, growling at her grey hair and eyes but nodding at the black skin tight pants and the black sweater. It would do.
All of that took about ten minutes and she was out the door, heading towards the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat before she headed to her first class. Thankfully, other students that were roaming the halls steered clear of her. Not that she knew why. She didn't know that she had the meanest look on her face, her stormy orbs the highlight of the look.
And of course, not paying attention, she didn't noticed when someone was in her way and she ran straight into him. She staggered back a step, electric lights firing on her palms to make the kid move when her eyes met maroon ones. Her dark look got worse. "You bloody bastard." She hissed.

Archen's eyes popped open, instantly going into a scowl, though this of course only caused him to look even more cute (poor thing :XD). He didn't like it when people popped up on him when he was actually enjoying himself. His voice wasn't high pitched but it was the perfect match to his cute looks. "Arch. And I already ate." Not caring that the other guy noticed, he looked him up and down, sizing him up if you will. "Electricity element I'm assuming?"

Esmme

Old 12-26-2010, 04:17 AM

Sayren's eyes widened. Glancing down at the now-frozen hot chocolate that had just spilled down his front, he turned around to face Nyriko. "We can take this outside," he said, his expression fading into a frown. Taking in her stormy appearance, the elementalist felt frost coating his features. "Or you can calm down." Her words did nothing but make the air around him drop a good twenty degrees in an instant. A few seconds later, his drink was solid within its mug.
Just as flecks of ice started dropping about his tall form, an instructor approached.
"At it already?" Kaito's voice broke Sayren's concentration, making his frost falter. "You should calm yourselves. The day has yet to begin." As the student stuttered for a response that wouldn't get them all in trouble, the instructor chuckled. Turning to Nyirko, the silver-haired man gave her a slow smile. "I believe we were scheduled for a detention after class the other evening."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-31-2010, 03:12 AM

Mandred nodded, pleased that the adorable boy in front of him and checked him out as well. "That I am, but I have a little bit of earth powers as well. Though I never practiced with them much so they are incredibly weak. It's nice to meet you Arch, nice name." He brushed a hand over his locks, they flickered with trapped electricity. It was a secret weapon of his in case he ever needed a boost to his powers. Every lock had a piece of storm trapped inside, a spell of sorts he supposed. His of course were electricity based, but he had one special one, the one where he had captured the anger of an earthquake. He dreamed of being able to capture other weather inside them, but it wasn't very possible not havin the skills in any of the other elements.

He smiled again at the boy, awkwardly this time as he had drifted off into thought. "What's your element, I'm afraid I've never been very good at reading them on others."

kionaredhawk

Old 12-31-2010, 05:12 AM

Nyirko was about to tell Ren where he can shove his calmness when the teacher popped up and said that she had skipped detention. Her stormy eyes widened and slowly began to calm to grey. However, the things that so make up her sparkly personality remained flickering upon her skin and hair. "Er. I forgot. First day and all and everything from the previous night disappeared. I don't suppose we could forget about it then? Since the day passed?" Not that she actually expected that to have worked but she figured she'd ask anyway. Plus, she doubted she would be going again anyway. She had real issues with authority after all. That, and she actually wasn't even sure what detention is, having never been to a school before...

Archen wanted to growl but he refrained, figuring that being nice in the first week wouldn't do him any harm. Of course, that was for the first week. He hated to be polite when he had no reason to. He shrugs instead. "It's just a name. Nothing nice about it." Instead of answering the question about his power, he decided to show the guy instead....and he didn't want to be too nice about it.
With a flick of a hand, a roaring wind picked up, pulling at both of the boys clothes and hair, attempting to pull the boys with it. Archen, of course, was perfectly steady, having no balance issues. Well, and that he was the one who was making the wind blow. The wind picked up even more, tugging at Mandreds electric sparks in his hair. It actually managed to dislodge one. Not actually possible, except that the wind was blowing by magic of course.

(Hey Shadami, I hope that's okay that Arch did that with his wind. If not, twill edit.)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-31-2010, 07:15 AM

Manny quickly twisted his feet to create an 'attachment' to the Earth so that he wouldn't get blown over. Wind huh? This will be interesting He regretted taking the moment to think as he brought his hand up to protect his face from the sudden gusts and felt one of his dreads tingle, the end loosening slightly to release a surge of power. His eyes widened in horror as the streak of lightning seemed to move in slow motion towards Arch, he reacted as fast as he could, catching the loose bolt and sending it at the ground behind him. Though not fast enough to save Archen from the static electricity that shot his hair up in all directions from the proximity of such extreme power.

As was the case with most electrical elementalists. He himself felt the heat pass through him as he redirected the lightning. It seemed to purr within him before it escaped into the earth away from them. His hand shook slightly as he turned back to face Archen. "Are you an idiot? Do you really not have street sense? Don't mess with other's elements, it can get you killed!" He was staring in shock at the boy. Had he really not noticed, or cared, that there was electricity stored there? That it could be jarred loose by a wild attack like that?

kionaredhawk

Old 12-31-2010, 06:20 PM

Archen snorted and actually chuckled as the wind died down and went back to the gentle breeze it was before. "Oh please. Im not an idiot. I knew you'd be able to control it. If not," He shrugs. "It was a calculated risk." He started to pat down his hair. Usually that wouldn't do anything but he used the air to keep it down until he could grab some water or something. "Are you really that mad? It was just a trick and it wasn't like I was really risking my life. And street sense are for dumbasses who live on the streets." He raises delicate blond eyebrows. "Or are you insinuating that I'm' a street brat?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-02-2011, 12:54 AM

Mandred scoffed in surprise. "I think you're a cute little boy that needs to get some street sense. A street brat is not something I was insinuating, or even accusing you of being. i was saying you were an idiot in one sense." He scowled briefly before chippering up after rubbing his forhead. "Look, I just think that it is a very idiotic thing to mess with elements that you don't have any control over. It's safer to just let them be and fight through life for the safety of yourself. Doing incredibly risky things isn't something I'd consider intelligent. I apologize for your insinuated assumptions."

He flipped the loosened dread out of his face, planning to fix it later, or catch a storm and replace it. Opening his mouth to excuse himself to go to breakfast he got a strange feeling and took a good look at Archen's face. Blinked. What'd I do that just ticked him off...

(muhahahaha cuteness attack!)

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 01-02-2011, 06:40 PM

"Fortunately i slept pretty well, though i did have the strangest dream." he laughed a little then thought of kissing jaz but he knew that he could not in front of everyone else. "So this weekend would you like to go out for a picnic, perhaps somewhere with a lot of metal?" smiling a little bit when he realized that he had asked her out on a date.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kazu went to the cafeteria and grabbed something to eat and scarfed it down. He then grabbed some more food for after his class. So i wonder who is gonna be my metal partner in the dueling class. Laughing he threw his skates on not caring if a teacher caught him skating around the inside of the school, at least he wasn't using his flame ability to propel himself.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-03-2011, 04:32 PM

(hehehehehe)

Archen was a murderous glare on his face, for all that it was just adorable...though you could still tell his mood. His voice was as cold as an icy high mountain breeze and just as quiet. "I was not in any danger and your accusations of idiocy are unnecessary." His voice lowered in pitch somehow and got quieter, the air around him suddenly very very cold. For all that he was six inches shorter than Mandred, he was definitely looking down at him. His grey-blue eyes suddenly turned an icy, spooky glacier blue, almost like a ghost inhabited the orbs; his noble blood in full fury. "Don't call me cute again."

Esmme

Old 01-03-2011, 05:56 PM

Jaz laughed. Heck yes, Tiger." Punching his shoulder lightly, the girl turned back to her food. Seeing Kaito in the room reminded her of the relationship boundaries of the school. They weren't allowed. Ever. Her silver eyes filled with mischief as she leaned against the table. "Class starts in less than an hour. Almost ready for day two?"
-

Vincent chuckled. "I think you can manage arriving tonight, can't you?" The tall male looked over the two students, a small smile spreading over his face. "Nyirko, I didn't see you as one to start causing trouble so soon." There was a bit of irony within the statement, and his gaze flickered with amusement. "What is your last class, dear?"
Krista caught his eye a few moments into the conversation, and he sent her a smile before looking back to the two students.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-03-2011, 06:21 PM

Nyirko growls somewhat quietly. "This knuckleheaded frost started it. And my last class is..." Her nose scrunches as she tries to remember. She swiftly opened her bookbag and pulled out her schedule. "It ends at one. It's a dueling class that I get to observe and learn from." She looked up at him as she put it away, her grey eyes flashing. "And if you don't mind, leave off the sweetners. I'm not a flower in need of flattering words." Especially coming from someone like you. She didn't say that last part aloud. Sometimes she knew when to keep her mouth shut.