Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-05-2011, 04:11 AM

Mandred gulped, Archen being angry made him even more adorable to the poor bisexual lightning elementist, "Sorry, Won't happen again." He has a twink of fear in his eye, but it was for the pale demeanor that seemed to take over the boy in front of him, like he was dying in place as he stood. "Really sorry, had no idea that would offend you, look." He paused waving his thumb over his shoulder. "I'm just going to go to the cafeteria and eat real quick before class. It was nice meeting you." He did the two fingers pointed at him like a gun, one eye closed, though not really a wink, than spun on his heel and headed straight for the cafeteria brushing past a boy on rollerskates.

I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy year. He muttered darkly in his head as he grabbed fruit and cereal quickly from the line. He sat down and ate in silence, surveying the rest of the cafeteria very briefly. His eyes strayed to the clock. "Well, just about time for the 8 Am class." He said outloud to no one in particular as he stood up and stretched. Than back out the door he went as he strolled back the way he had come. Really he was just all jitters now, feeling like he couldn't stay in once place at once. Something about have electricity running through your veins did that...

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-05-2011, 06:49 PM

Archen grunted and turned away as Mandred left. His eyes slowly turned back to their normal color and the air went back to a rather normal temperature. He still had at least an hour before his first class of the day. Ridiculous I have to learn defense. I can fight well enough on my own. He shook his light blond hair of the air that got trapped in it. He turned again and headed towards the cafeteria. He was hungry apparently. He growled as he went. He hated being around other people because of certain...things. It'll be a quick grab and go, he thought.
He got the cafeteria, already fidgeting with agitation. More than once he caught himself before he managed to put his fingers in his ears. He went fast to the food, grabbed what he wanted and left. His ears rang, as usual. I hope my class doesn't have many in it. He went back towards the lake and sat down to eat his food. His hearing slowly cleared away the horrid noise but he was still uncomfortable. Thankfully, though, it was the uncomfortable that he was used to. He scowled as he ate, thinking that he'd be in a lot of trouble if anyone else figured it out. Just like before.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 01-07-2011, 10:00 PM

"Well yes i kinda am ready for class but not sure how this offense class is gonna be different because who knows what we are gonna do." jai rubbed his arm a little then looked at jaz and smiled. "I'm glad they work well, some time I'm gonna make a new pair that go over the ear." getting up from the table "Well im gonna get something to drink since i had to drop my advanced art class and join your dueling class." Walking up the the counter he pulled out some metal and made a bottle to get some water in, walking up to the fountain he filled it then walked back over to jaz. "So you ready cause I'm feeling great."

----------

Kazu was just walking into the cafeteria when he noticed that it was about ten minutes to class. He grabbed a bunch of food and just walked out and started eating in the hall ways on his way to class. Look at all of this punks, most of which would go down so fast. Laughing as he walked he noticed that this class was big for a second and third year offense class.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-08-2011, 05:05 PM

Vincent nodded once. "Then after your class, I want you to stay in the classroom. I can find you there." The instructor inclined his head, looking over both of the students. "I suggest you hurry, young ones. The bell is about to ring." Bowing his head slightly, the oddly tall man left the two in peace (which is an ironic statement within itself).

Looking to Nyirko, Sayren shrugged. "You really hit it off good with Kaito," he said, rolling his eyes. The youth then turned his attention to the food that he'd dropped due to Nyirko running into him in the first place. His drink was still solid, and his food was scattered about the ground. "With everyone, really," he muttered, a dark expression crossing his pale features. Moving to clean up his breakfast off of the ground, he shot a glare up to Nyirko. "See you around."
-

Jaz nodded. "More than ready." Within moments they were headed for their first class.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 03:45 PM

Matt walked into the classroom feeling embaressed. Here he was, a teacher, taking a class because he'd let himself get out of shape. He was fidgeting with a metal loop on his pants as he watched the students trickle in. Some shooting him confused looks as they recognized him, and knew that he wasn't the correct teacher. He just nodded in their direction indicating he'd caught them staring.

Mandred stretched at the side of the gym, prepping for class. He loved exercising and was always doing it in his free time. Right now though he was just doing basic stretches to loosen all of the kinks out. He let a slow grin cross his face as the clock ticked ever closer to the start of class.

Miss Cooper had finished her training session and had slid out of the room as soon as students started to trickle in. Now she was running across the lawn enjoying the outdoors before it would start to get chilly out with the onset of fall. She hated the cold most times. She ran until she reached the forest where she swung up into a tree and climbed to the top to soak in the sun at the top.

Krista sat in the academic building pouring over her math homework with the help of a tutor. She couldn't believe how hard pre-calculus was. She frowned at the work, though her mind wasn't really there, she was thinking darkly of Azure, who seemed to have abandoned her. Concentrate girl! This is why you've never made friends. Right the square root means what... I can't believe he ditched me. I haven't even seen him. Is he avoiding me? okay okay. I'll at least finish the math before my class at 9. there...The tutor was patient, realizing her mind wasn't completely there. And when Krista looked up with a smile back on his face he nodded and continued to help her through the work.

It's time to wake up you loser little girl. I can't believe you decided to join a school. Aren't you supposed to be tough, living on the streets. Joining in gang fights? The voice seemed to sneer, and the girl with short brown hair just mumured in her sleep and rolled over. Snoring lightly. Than the alarm went off and she sat up rubbing her eyes, the blanket falling from her skinny form. Blinking back sleeping dust from her eyes she shut the alarm off and got out of bed yawning. She wanted to curl up sleepily and go back to bed. The first day hadn't been the best. Tohru giggled to herself, she wasn't the best student in the world having never really been to school before she came to St. Aethers. She crawled out of bed and took a shower and than got dressed. A little white button up shirt with a plaid skirt and sneakers. A very simple outfit. She admired herself in the mirror and than grabbing a small bag she skipped out of her dorm room and headed out for a bite to eat.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-09-2011 at 03:57 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 01-10-2011, 06:47 PM

Nyirko glared at him. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean, I hit it off with him? I hate teachers." She was starting to spark more but then took a very very deep, long breath. When she blew it out, little sparks danced in her exhaled breath but quickly went out. She ground her teeth as she managed to say, "I'm sorry I ran into you and spilled your food. I didn't mean to." She hated apologizing but got it out at least. That was progress.
She just scowled again. "Yeah, see you around. I have to get to class." She then turned without waiting for a reply, suddenly really mad at him for some reason other than the fact that he woke her up so early. She went to the gym were her first class was. She set her bookbag down near the bleachers in a place where she could keep an eye on it. She raised grey eyebrows when she saw Matt standing there but other than that she gave no indication that she even registered he was there.
She noticed the other students without really looking at them until her eyes flitted over Mandred. She took a step back, recognizing his ability instantly. As of yet, she hadn't run across another electric student, so seeing another one was...unappealing for her. She quickly tried to recover, wiping the shock from her face and turned away. She hoped the guy didn't notice. She suddenly didn't want to be there, so she ended up sitting down next to her bag and seemed to withdraw into herself. This wasn't good for her.

Melesha had already been in the gym, having needing to get the place ready for the class. She was coming back with the final handful of props and noticed that it looked like most of the class were there, including Matt. She set down the pile of what looked like sticks next to other things, checked her watch, it was three till, and walked over to him. She didn't smile, of course, being who she is but she wasn't mean-faced either. "Good morning Mr. Onis. Are you ready for class?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Matt straightened when he saw Melesha walking towards him, "Good morning Melesha." He nodded briefly, "Ready as I can be, I haven't been a student for quite some time, this will be interesting." He blushed slightly, he had been better in the military than he had been in school, but than again, seeing as he was now a teacher he hadn't been very good at the military either. His thoughts were circling as his mind brought them up in a matter of seconds. Breaking up only as the bell rang. He gave her another smile, "Well Ms. Carone, how are you going to force me to get back into shape today." He took a step away from the wall and walked further into the classroom.This aught to be fun.

Mandred stood straighter looking excited, he had skipped most of his classes yesterday because they were basic classes. He'd been there the year before and had only taken offense and defense classes, but that meant that he did have some control over his powers and felt that basic classes for his element would be worthless. This class on the other hand was advanced, he shook his wrists continuing to get the kinks out. After all cracking the knuckles was bad, though he was quite tempted to do just that at the moment in his excitement.

He noticed another girl with electrical powers sitting off to the side, she was quite cute to so he gave a wide grinned happy wave before his eyes and focus turned back to the teachers. He had no idea who Matt was so he just figured that there were two teachers.

(his little gay side creeping out in his excitement. xD )

kionaredhawk

Old 01-11-2011, 06:40 PM

(Yay for gay sides :XD)

Melesha smiled at Matt and strode to the middle of the gym. Her voice bellows as she called attention due to the fact that the students were ranged all over the gym. "GOOD MORNING CLASS! If everyone will please come stand in a line in front of me, we will begin class." Her black eyes flashed. "And no dawdling! I am not in the mood to play." She looked at Matt. "That includes you, Mr. Onis." She waited as the kids (and teacher got in their prospective places.

Nyirko wanted to die but she got up and went to a post to the side of the teacher. In no way did she want to be right in front of the woman. She was kind of...scary. She didn't pay attention to the rest of the class, preferring to remain away from others until she gets to fight them. She really wanted to stay away from the electric man...

Melesha nodded when they were all in place. Her voice was quieter but still as loud as it should be to be heard. She paced in front of the line so that she could see them all. "Most of you know how this works. I teach, you fight and learn, and we all get along. Do not mess with me, kiddos. You leave everything outside that door you came in except for the openness to learn how to fight when your powers are out of the equation." Definitely a math teacher. "I do not need to take role, as I know all of your from previous years or previous classes. You will treat me and your fellow students with respect. Do that and you won't have to deal with my...nastier side, as I'm sure some of you can well remember." She glared at a couple of students that had found that the year before. "Now, you will notice that Mr. Onis is joining us. I expect you to show him the same courtesy you will show your fellow students." She grinned wickedly, something not normally seen. "Which means you can hit him if he leaves an opening. Now," She stopped pacing and looked the kids up and down with a calculating eye. She pointed at the pile of sticks she had brought in earlier. "Each of you grab one of the staffs. We will work a basic routine before we start learning anything. Hop to. I haven't got all morning."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 07:44 PM

Matt, embarrassed, went and stood i the line with the other students.

Mandred nearly skipped into line with excitement, he chose a spot right near the center so he could listen to every word.

As Melesha talked Matt blushed darker, she made it quite clear that he was there to learn and that he was not up to the par that he should be at. But he kept his head up as he was trained in the military, only the blush giving away his feelings of embaressment. In fact, he had a smile on his face. When she had finished he strode briskly to the pile and took a staff, than moved to the side as other students came forward.

Mandred was right behind Matt, bristling with excitement, as the electricity playing around his skin clearly showed. He grabbed a staff and went back to stand where he had been in the line. His back straight, and staff placed with one end down on the floor in front of him. As if he was proud of something. He listened intently for the next part of the assignment.

Esmme

Old 01-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Sayren rolled his eyes as Nyirko left. Bad morning for you, huh? Shaking his head, the youth finished cleaning up before sitting back down at the table. He was going to be late for class . . . but at that point, he couldn't care less. Staring moodily at his fresh cup of hot chocolate, the ice student had to concentrate on keeping his "frosty" aura from spreading too far. Without apologizing to the student he accidentally bothered, Ren's maroon eyes glared down at his drink.
-

Becca shivered. It had gotten cold so suddenly. . . . Glancing over to the boy sitting across the table, she realized that his ability was ice. He must have been causing the sudden chill. Rubbing her arms, the girl finally stood. Perhaps she should get moving. Her short black hair brushed over her features as she hurriedly gathered her leftovers onto her tray. Practically running from Sayren's proximity, Becca slowed down at the counter. She wasn't going to be in class for a little while, but she was already thinking of homework.
Being new to the school, she was lost the moment she left the cafeteria. Glancing from one end of the hallway to the next, the girl's brown eyes filled with confusion. Which way do I go?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Tohru practically ran straight into Rebecca on her way into the cafeteria, she continued to trip and fall, stumbling forward a foot or two and hitting the door hard with her nose. "Ouch, that hurt" He mumbled giggling as she turned around to rub her nose and look at the girl she had almost knocked over, "Hi! I'm Tohru, what'cha doin'?"She stared with a giddy smile at the black haired girl in front of her, she was admiring the bobbed cut that wasn't that disimilar to her own, which made her eyes brighten with glee.

Esmme

Old 01-16-2011, 10:38 PM

((Becca is the one on the right, by the way. ;) Just to clarify - Rebecca is Right. :lol:))

Being rammed into wasn't something that occured often. Rebecca's brown eyes widened as she stumbled, almost falling flat on her face as she steadied herself. Of course, worried that the other girl had been hurt, she immediately spun to look. "Are you okay?" she asked in a meek voice, watching as Tohru rubbed her nose. Becca gave her sweater's sleeve a swift tug to keep it in place, and blinked rapidly as she recovered from her sudden shock of fear. Thank goodness they were inside - something might have happened to her powers if they weren't.
"I'm sorry," she muttered, looking back to the other end of the hall. "I hope I wasn't in your way. I'm just a bit . . . lost."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 PM

"oh its no problem!" Tohru responded cheerfully, "I wasn't even watching where I was going." She had a look of pure happiness on her face, "I'm sure you'll get where your going, i always do somehow." She continued to rub her nose for a second before starting rock back and forth on her heels with pent up energy. "Where are you heading anyways?"

"Ohhh ohhh oh! And i'm fine!" She added with a giggle, "Just bumped my nose around a bit, nothing to big."

Esmme

Old 01-17-2011, 01:54 AM

((Gah, I just deleted my post on accident. *growls and retypes it as best she can*))

This girl had energy radiating off of her, and her joy was rather infectious. Becca smiled, and brushed a bit of her breakfast off of the front of her skirt. "I'm signed up for a defense class with Matt Onis. Do you happen to know where I should head?" It was then that the black-haired youth giggled slightly.
"I'm Rebecca," she introduced herself with a grin, extending her hand in a friendly manner.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-17-2011, 03:57 AM

(i hate when that happens!)

"That's where I'm heading!!" She laughed cheerfully, "its...its, umm. Where I'm heading." She giggled, "Hold on a minute I've got to grab breakfast and than we can walk over. I'm Tohru." She continued smiling happy and turned around to push the door open into the cafeteria , than, almost a different voice because the bubblyness seemed to leave momentarily, she said "Raine."Than smiling she turned around walking backwards into the cafeteria so that she could continue talking to Rebecca, "So how'd you get lost? I get lost cause I never watch where I'm going, but like I said, I always get to where I'm supposed to be."

Esmme

Old 01-17-2011, 04:23 PM

The dark-haired girl smiled, and shrugged her petite shoulders lightly. "This is my first day in St. Aethers," she said, walking alongside Tohru as they slowly started toward their class. They still had about a half hour before it started, so they were in no rush. "Are we supposed to dress down? I have some other clothes in my room."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 02:41 AM

"We can wear whatever we want to!" She replied excitedly, "I like to dress cute like this." She smiled brightly turning around just in time to avoid hitting the counter as she grabbed some food. Oblivious to guys checking her out in her short skirt and white top. She chose a breakfast pizza, milk, and a pear. And moved on munching happily. "So the classroom is this way somewhere." She said between bites. They of course would be a heck of a lot early since the bell for the class Mr. Onis was attending had only just rang like, twenty minutes earlier. She strolled along munching on the pizza, pear and milk still in her bag.

"So what'd you do yesterday when classes started?" She polished off the pizza and was now working her way through the juicy pear.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2011, 07:20 PM

"Pardon me ladies," moving from behind Tohru and Rebecca and in front of them comes an extremely handsome young man who gives a charming smile and says, "My name is Archimedes Suoh and I'm new to this school. If one of you lovely ladies would be kind enough to show me where to go, it would be much appreciated."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 07:29 PM

"Well where do you have to go handsome?" Raine peeked out for a moment before Tohru took back over giggling. "My name is Tohru, and I can't go anywhere unless I have a place to take you. Wehave a class with Mr. Onis, what about you?" She continued munching on the pear, though she has stopped walking to talk to the newcomer.

(list of the classes on the front page, and there is an OOC thread.. that I don't think i put a link to.. opps *runs off to do that*

Edit: oh phew, I did put the link)

Last edited by Shadami; 01-20-2011 at 07:31 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2011, 07:49 PM

((Posted my schedule... and forgot it immediately... *re-opens tab*))

Archimedes pulled out a slip of paper and said, "My first class is at 11 and it is... Fire vs Dueling class?" Archimedes put the slip of paper away, sighing as he did so and said, "And here I had been hoping for a peaceful first day, and my first class is focused around combat. Regardless, a true gentleman must now how to defend fair maidens, such as you." Archimedes took Tohru's hand, gracefully bowing over it and placing a kiss over it. Standing up straight and pulling out a red rose, offering it to her with a smile, Archimedes asked Tohru, "I don't suppose you would be kind enough to inform me of what time it is, and if you know, the location of my class?"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 08:20 PM

Melesha went through the routine, just movements and counter movements using the staff. After that was done, she made them put the staffs away and stand in their lines again. She looked at them again. "Alright, now we're going to partner off." She started calling out names that went with others. "And Mandred, you'll be with Nyirko." She looked around. "Matt, you'll be partnering with me for today. Now, this is how its going to work. You will not have free range to work on what you want and such; that's for my advanced class. Today, we're going to work on getting to know your opponent but still keeping the advantage. Your going to take turns with who is taking charge. Of course, if your partner is not taking the offensive very, you are welcome to show them that they need to be more...assertive." She grins. "You are not allowed to use your powers or any weapons other then your hands for this first round. I will remind you again, if your partner is not taking the lead and actually trying, by all means, let them know. Now get to your partners and find a spot to go at it. Try to stay out of the others way. If you end up troubling another pair, you'll have the honor of sparring with me in a three foot diameter circle."
With that, she turned to Matt, her face reasonably neutral...except her eyes glinted with evil....well, not actually evil but it could be misconstrued that way. "Shall we?"

Nyirko stopped listening after Melesha said she was supposed to be partnered with Mandred, having pointed at who she was talking about. The other electricity user. She did NOT want to be near him, much less have to spar with him with only her barehands. Her teacher was cruel. She seriously considered just ditching the class altogether. But then they might kick her out and she did need to learn how to control her element...better.
When they were dimissed to start the sparring, she turned towards Mandred but didn't meet his eyes. Her face was in its natural scowl, her voice came out more of a growl then she had meant to. "Let's get this over with you. Do you want to start?"

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 10:34 PM

Tohru blushed and giggled accepting the Rose, Raine on the other hand growled, "I'm no fair maiden," "But that class should be in one of the training gyms and its almost 9 o'clock right now." The innocent girl giggled again, "Wat're you doing up so early, you could have slept in if your class isn't until eleven!" She tucked the Rose behind her ear looking at him, he was a strange one, most guys around here weren't so... gentlemanly. The pear dripped on her hand, where she was holding the half eaten piece of fruit. "Oh umm." She stared at it, "We're on our way to Mr. Onis' class before that, would you like to walk with us?"

Mandred paced himself, breathing with each strike that they practiced, keeping up with Melesha as she showed them how to use the staff. By the time that was over the class was almost half way done. He set the staff where indicated, with a few stretches, he felt refreshed, and quite warmed up. His arms prickled when he got paired with someone and he excitedly looked around to see who it was. And stood a moment in shock before moving to stand beside her. It was that other electric girl who he'd noticed earlier, but he hadn't paid much attention to her during the class. "Ready? Oh and I'm Mandred by the way, you must be Nyirko." He could tell she was not happy to be with him, but shrugged it off.

"I guess I can start." He took the offense stance and waited a moment before throwing a straight punch towards her shoulder.

Matt found that he was out of shape even more than he thought he was. Sure he had all of the moves correct, and had the blocks and strikes perfect having had the motions instilled in him in basic training. But his breath was unsteady and he felt like his chest was going to explode from the exertions. With relief he set down the staff and turned to face his partner, which of course would be Melesha. He bowed his head slightly, and with a twinkle in his eye looked at her, "You're just trying to torture me now for being out of shape." Taking a defensive stance he prepared for the battle, slowing his breathing down while he had the moment the best he could, "Let's."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM

Archimedes smiled as he offered her his arm, saying, "It would be an honor. Well, I'm early because today is my first day, the flight from Japan took a little longer than anticipated, and I haven't taken a look at my schedule yet. Have you ever been to Japan?"

((A side note: I'm not sure how many of you watch anime, but there's one called Ouran High School Host Club, and my character is the son of Haruhi and Tamaki. Those of you who haven't seen it though, I recomend it due to its humorous nature... also, I don't care what anyone says, I prefer the English dub))

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 11:23 PM

(O.O GRAXDOOOOOON!!!! I love you!!!! Thats one of my favorites! I'm excited to see how you play the kid ^_^)

Nyirko had been watching and was ready when he threw the punch. She deftly pushed the arm away from her, where it was sorta crossing his body, and used her other hand to give a quick strike to the side of his exposed back, a 'love tap' that would sting. She danced away a couple steps, grey eyes twinkling. How she missed fighting. She was actually almost smiling. But she couldn't, because of the sparks that had gone off from her hitting him. Two electricity elements....maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
She smiles at him only a little bit. "You'll have to do better then that. I'm pretty quick." She waited, watching.

Melesha chuckled nastily, a bit of fire sparking in her eyes. "I think I'm just enjoying this, Mr. Onis." With that, she lashed out with hand, aiming at his neck. She was prodding him, not actually trying to connect . She would keep doing this the whole time because she was gauging where he was at, not actually trying to fight him. Which she wasn't sure was true for most of her class. It seemed a lot of them liked to fight a bit too much.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-21-2011, 01:09 AM

"Nope! Never been to Japan before." She took his arm awkwardly not really knowing how and looked at Rebecca raising her eyebrows and mouthed, 'How does this work?' And than continued to lead the two towards Mr. Onis' classroom, skirting around to at least point out the gym for the new guy.
"This is where the gyms are." She said like a tour guide as they walked by, "Apparantly there is a class in there already this morning." She noted as the students inside dueled at some kind of hand to hand combat.

Mandred's smile widened, "You are quick." This will be a fun exercise. He shook his shoulders having not seen the sparks on his back but felt the tingling, of course, to him it just felt like that feeling you get when someone you like touches you, but you don't realize you like them. So now he was staring at her curiously. Than he went in. He had one hand at his waist and moved in with the other at her shoulder again, expecting the same block, he also started ducking and swinging with his other hand towards her stomach.

Matt used an upper block from Karate, pushing her strike up and off to the side. He watched Melesha closely, waiting for the next strike.