X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 05-25-2011, 06:05 PM

Riley shook his head. "I can walk..." He blushed some. Riley looked up at Rainer. "When we get you your place, can I call my mom. You know, to let her know I'm okay..." He said. His mother didn't need to know what happened on his jog, so he would probably leave that part out. He didn't want his mother to worry.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM

Rainer nodded his head as he began walking towards his house. "Fair enough," said Rainer with a slight grin. "And yes you can. I want your mother to know that you are safe. I live about 3 blocks away if you can manage that."

As he continued to walk he found his eyes wandering towards the other male again as he smiled. He knew that Riley was coming to his house because of convenience, but he also knew that this would also give him some more alone time. As they continued to walk Rainer stopped and turned around as he said,"By the way what were you doing out here by yourself this late anyway?"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2011, 05:20 PM

Riley smiled. "Thank you..." He didn't want his mother to spend all night worrying over him. Riley could walk fine, but he really needed to rest. Riley looked up at Rainer and sighed and answered his question. "I go on a jog everynight. This is the first time something like this has happened..."

0ri0n83

Old 05-26-2011, 10:42 PM

Rainer nodded his head as he looked at the other male. "You know it's not too safe out here anymore, but I understand doing something every night. I'm sorry that happened to you," said Rainer as he continued to walk. He stopped again and he was in front of his house. Opening the door he walked in as he held the door open for Riley. Getting a better look at Riley in the light, he could see that the other male was covered in some bruises and cuts, some of which were still bleeding a little. "The phone is in the kitchen so feel free to use it. You have some cuts so I am going to go and get the first aid kit. Sit tight down here."

Rainer went upstairs, grabbed the first aid kit, and then saw himself in the mirror. There was a slight blush on his face. Turning the water on he splashed some water on his face trying to cool himself off as he went back down the stairs.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2011, 01:23 AM

Riley looked around in the room. So this was Rainer's house. RIley looked over at the phone. He didn't care about the cuts, he just wanted his mom to know he was alright. He dialed the number, but his mom didn't answer. She must be aslept, so he left a message explaining everything. He then hung up, and the sat on the floor. He was still a little groggy.

0ri0n83

Old 05-30-2011, 01:31 AM

Riley came back down the stairs as he saw that Riley was sitting down on the floor. Walking up to him he sat down next to him and said,"I know you don't want me to, but I want to look at some of your cuts and bruises. Then you can go upstairs and take a shower if you want to. I can get you some of my clean clothes as well, and you can sleep in the guest room."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2011, 01:49 AM

Riley looked up and then said "I..I don't want to sleep alone..." He looked up at Rainer with his big green eyes. He took off his coat so he could look at his cuts and fix them. Riley felt safe with Rainer. He knew that for sure. He was still a little shaken up by what had happened earlier.

0ri0n83

Old 05-30-2011, 02:13 AM

Rainer nodded his head. "You don't have to then," said Rainer as he looked at Riley. "I guess you can have my bed. I can sleep on the floor." When he saw Riley take his coat off he could see that there was some light bruising and some light to medium cuts on his shoulder. He brought out some peroxide and began dabbing it on the cuts and wounds. "This is going to sting a little bit," said Rainer feeling bad that he was hurting the other male. Once that was done though he placed a band-aid on the worse of the cuts. "There we go. All done." Getting up to his feet he glanced at the clock. "It's getting kind of late. Do you want to go to bed now, or do you want something to eat or drink or anything?"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2011, 02:33 AM

Riley flinched a bit when the proxide was put on his cuts, but smiled when he was done. "Thank you..." He then stood up slowly and said "You're a good friend..." He grabbed his coat and said. "I sort of want to go to bed...I feel like I could drop asleep at any moment now...so..." He looked down at the floor, seeming a bit shy all of a suddend for som unknown reason.

0ri0n83

Old 05-30-2011, 02:42 AM

Rainer nodded his head as he heard the other male say that he wanted to go to bed. He looked down though noticing that Riley was looking down at the floor still. Bending down on his one knee he took his hand and placed it under the other's chin lifting it. "Don't be shy here. You are my guest here, so you are like family. Tell me what you want. Please don't be shy."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2011, 02:51 AM

Riley looked at him, and blushed some. "T-then instead of sleeping on the floor, will you sleep in the bed with me!" He said loudly and quickly, closing his eyes tightly. Riley then turned his head away, trying to hide his blush. He didn't like feeling so shy. It made him feel pathetic.

0ri0n83

Old 05-30-2011, 03:29 AM

Rainer raised an eyebrow when he heard Riley ask him that. He smiled though when he nodded his head and said,"Sure, I mean if it makes you feel more comfortable. I want to do the best to make you feel right at home, and if that is what it takes then I will." Rainer really did want to sleep with Riley, or at least share a bed with him, but those were for his own semi-selfish reasons. Rainer took Riley's chin back in his hand and bent it up so that he was looking into his face again. He leaned in, this time on purpose, and kissed the other male on his petal soft lips. Leaning back he smiled at Riley and said,"Anything at all to make you more comfortable."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 02:02 AM

Riley smiled when Rainer agreed to sleep with him. It made him happy. Riley blushed and was about to say thank you untill he felt Rainer's hand again and soon felt his lips. It happened twice in one day, only this time Riley felt it wasn't an accident. Riley stared at him for a moment before reaching up with a shaking hand, he grabbed his shirt, pulling him back towards him. Riley then kissed him back, his lips pressed against his. Riley wanted to do this ever since gym. He didn't know why, but it felt so right with him.

0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 08:19 AM

Rainer opened his mouth in a small "O" shape when he felt the other males lips against his own. It wasn't the fact that the two of them were kissing that made him surprised. It was the pure fact that Riley, shy Riley, was kissing him back. He smiled into the kiss again as he broke away to look at the other male in his eyes as he said,"I think it is time that we retire to bed right now. If you want to continue this then we can when we get upstairs." He had said the last part as a joke, but he wondered, briefly, if Riley would catch on to it.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 05:33 PM

Riley smiled and nodded. "Yeah, lets go to bed." He sort of evaded his joke. Riley had an innocent mind and didn't rally catch on. He then grabbed his coat and held it in his arms. He wondered what would happen now. They had both kissed. This time is was no accident. Riley was nervous, but excited as well. He was also a little scared. He never felt like this towards anyone.l Not even the girl who asked him out in junior high. He just went out with her because she was nice, but she eventually broke up with him.

0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 06:40 PM

Rainer began leading up the stairs towards his room. As he pointed out the various rooms he looked behind him to see if Riley was doing alright. He smiled as he stopped and turned around, hugging the other male. "You're just so cute do you know that?" asked Rainer as he looked into Riley's eyes. He broke away from the him as they walked passed the bathroom. "There's a shower in here if you want to go and take a shower or something. There are towels in the cabinet as well. I also have some clean clothes for you, they might be a little big on you though." Walking the rest of the way down the hallway he came to a stop in front of his room. "It's a little messy, but it's alright," said Rainer as he opened the door and walked in.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 09:30 PM

Riley followed him, looking at the rooms as they were pointed out. He wasn't expecting a hug at that moment. He blushed when Rainer called him cute. Riley never thought he was cute, however he wouldn't argue. he wasn't in the mood to. "Thank you.." Was all he said. When he entered the room, he looked around carefully. "I..." He looked at Rainer. "I want to take a shower."

0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 10:00 PM

Rainer nodded his head when he went into his room as he went digging around for a change of clothes for Riley when he got out of the shower. Walking over he handed the other male a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. "I don't have any clean sweatpants, so shorts will have to do now," said Rainer as he looked at Riley with a reassuring smile. He then pushed Riley towards the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Once the door was closed he went back to his room and breathed out a sigh. He needed to calm down his heartbeat.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 10:08 PM

Riley looked at the clothes before he was pushed towards the bathroom. He watched as the door closed. He then set down the clothes before reamoving his own clothes. Looking over, he turned on the water for warm water. He let the shower run for a moment while he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at the bruise on his forehead. "I'm so pathetic..." he sighed and climbed into the shower. He remained in the shower for a good thirty minutes. He didn't mean to stay in there that long. He was just thinking. Riley soon came out in Rainer's over sized clothes that smelled just like Rainer. Riley held his own clothes in a ball at his side.

0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 10:46 PM

Rainer went to his room and began tidying up a little more. Once he was satisfied by the way it looked he turned to see that the door to the bathroom was open and Riley was standing in front of him. He had to stifle a laugh when he saw the clothing on Riley. He motioned with his hand as he went to the one side of the bed and drew back the covers. Sitting on the bed he looked at him as he said,"I know that we're not doing anything, but are you sure you feel comfortable doing this?" He wanted the other male to feel comfortable doing this.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2011, 11:21 PM

Riley moved over to the bed, setting his clothes on the floor on the way. He sat down before looking up at Rainer. "Yes, Its okay...I feel comfortable with you." he smiled and then said. "Are you okay with it?" He frowned a bit. He then said. "I'll sleep on the floor if you want me to..."

0ri0n83

Old 06-01-2011, 01:10 AM

Rainer looked at the other male wondering briefly if Riley was just saying that he was comfortable because he wanted to make sure that everyone else was comfortable before he was. He had heard the things in school about the boy. He heard whispers about how Riley would sacrifice his own happiness for other people. This was something that he wanted Riley to know that he didn't have to do while he was around him. He wanted Riley to feel selfish once and a while. To love, to want. "I am fine with it," said Rainer as he looked over at Riley and cupped his cheek in his hand. "You don't have to sleep on the floor."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 01:58 AM

Riley smiled and said. "Okay..." Riley then removed his hands from his cheek before sayin. "Lets just go to sleep." He then laid down before pullin the covers over his body, only leaving the top of his head visible. Riley only covered his face because he wanted to hide the blush on his face right now.

0ri0n83

Old 06-01-2011, 02:36 AM

Rainer nodded his head as he looked at Riley. "I agree," said Rainer as he felt the covers being moved. He rolled over to look at Riley though as he smiled. He wrapped his arms around him as he closed his eyes hoping that the other male didn't feel too uncomfortable. All he wanted to do was make him feel comfortable.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 03:18 AM

Riley felt Rainer put his arms around him. He blushed even more, but smiled. He slowly closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep. Rainer just made him felt so safe.

(sorry its short. I had a block)