Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 12:36 AM

Codette flashed an award winning smile. "sure Sweets, but for future reference, my name tag says Codette, not Chick." Her voice was almost too sweet, she hated being called 'chick'.
"Would you like bottle or tap?"

She looked over as Haru talked. "Sure just tell me what you want them to do and I'll show 'em how." she winked flirtatiously, crossing her arms just under her well-sized chest.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 12:36 AM

Hearing Haru, she stood up walked over to stan next to Allana. She smiled widley ignoring the fact that her nruises were beginning to show. She stood there waiting for her instructions on what to do.

( Same here.... )

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-02-2011, 12:49 AM

Dev smiled at the tender. "Tap pleas, Codette." He said in his most flirtiest voice. It came out smooth. He looked behind him as he waited on his drink. There were 2 really gorgeous girls talking to some short guy. He wondered if he could bag one of 'em. The taller dark skinned one was really exotic looking, and he liked her spunky look. The paler shorter one was equally pretty. He decided to try once they stopped talking to that guy.

-------------------------

Allana smiled as she walked over to Codette, super excited to have a job within only an hour of looking for one. She walked over and glanced at the newest member to the bar. He was brown-haired, and had an earring. She liked guys with earrings. The foster's oldest had had an earring... She smacked herself in her mind for thinking of him, and looked at the boy once more once she sat down. He was tall, like her, and kind of tanned. She liked his look. He smiled at her and gave her a nod that meant, "'sup". She blushed and went back to Codette. "So, what are the basics?" she asked, using her perifferal vision to spy on the guy.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 12:59 AM

Ellie walked over to Codette running a hand through her hair. She stopped seeong the guy, thinking of her father but stopped as soon as she saw his face. She smiled towards the man trying to be friendly. She followed Allanas question.
"I'm willing o do anything but cook. Because of a um, a incidence with a stove...."
She trailed off, hoping she would understand. She shiver lightly feeling cold from not having her jacket. Buy deciding to ignore it, she looked towards Codette.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 01:01 AM

Codette pursed her lips and blew a kiss at the guy. "Coming up." Codette smiled as Allana and Ellie joined her. "It's pretty simple, this guy wants a tap beer. So grab a glass, put it under the nozzle, pull the tab, and hold the glass at a 45degree angle to reduce the amount of foam. There should be an inch and a half layer of foam at the top of the glass when you pull up. Then grab a coaster and hand him his beer. Take down either his name if he gives it, or a distinguishing feature on the notepad to keep a tab of his drinks. Allana why don't you give it a shot first, then the next order Ellie will take." Codette explained step by step, as she moved to the side to let Allana have a hand at the bar.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 01:15 AM

Allana narrowed her eyes and flirted with the guy as she grabbed the nozzle for the beer. Then, she did what Codette told her to do, with delicate movements. When she finished she grabbed a coaster, and handed him his beer. She looked up, notepad in hand. "What's your name?" she asked. "Dev. Dev Manning." he said. She wrote it down, blushing the whole time, and handed the notepad back to Codette.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 01:19 AM

Codette nodded as Allana worked. She was a natural behind the bar, Codette only had to give her hand a bit more of an angle as she was pouring the beer. "Well done. Nice writing too." she smiled. "Dev, would you be interested in another beer so that Ellie can get some training in?"

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 01:29 AM

Dev looked up, already half done with his drink. "Sure, why not?" He said, winking at all the girls behind the bar. He drank more and bit his lip. "This time, I want you to put a little bit of lime juice in it for me, sweetie." He said to Ellie as he chugged the rest of his beer and slid it across the table to Codette.

--------------------------

Allana felt herself a tad jealous at Dev's sweetness toward Ellie. She decided to talk with him while to see if he could make him like her. She traded spaces with Ellie and began. "So, uh, you new to town? Because I've never seen you around here." she said flirticiously. She fluttered her eyes and let a distressed puff escape her lips as he looked at Ellie instead of her.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 01:38 AM

She smiled toward Dev.
"Alright. I'll try not to uh,fail."
She got behindbthe bar and did what she was told. Even adding the lime. She grabbed a coaster and set te drink down. Then she grabbed the note pa putting down his prder by the one Allana had made. She looked at Codette.
"Like that?"
She looked toward her, hopeful to have done something right for once in her life. She smiled at that thought.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 01:47 AM

Allana gave a hateful glance toward Ellie, mad that her and Dev were hitting it off. She flared her nose and took off her scarves, then when no one could see she undid the one under her shirt, letting her big chest practically spill out of her shirt. She noticed Dev glance at her chest. She smiled, not realizing that her insecurity issues were making her do these things. She watched as Dev drank his lime-beer, and smiled at him when he finished. "Good?" she asked.

------------------------

Dev looked at the tan girl's chest. He only glanced, but a glance was enough to notice it. He looked at the pale girl's face, and noticed the rose in her hair. He didn't know which to hit on! Then he saw the bar tender, also a female, and he realized he was completely shot. They were all pretty, all good with drinks, and all flirting with him, well, as far as he could see they were. He wasn't good at reading people, but he thought they were. He decided to wait until later to decide, which meant he'd be spending the day at the club.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 01:48 AM

She smiled at her protege's. "You two are good, I'm going to have to watch my back to make sure I still have a job." she teased. "Both of you keep an eye on the tilt of the glass, but other than that, your great."

She leaned to the side. "Hey Haru!" she called to him in a sing-song voice, "please please please, don't fire me for younger talent." she pleased teasingly.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 01:55 AM

She tilted her head to the side, noticing Allana.
She coughed lightly.
She mutterrd a small sentence:
"Arent you being a bit, pole dancer like? After all he obviously likes you."
She coughed lightly again, leaning against the bar. She looked at Allana one last time begore looking at Dev.
"Is it okay? If not i can get you another one?"
She smiled towards him trying to take away from the desperation of Allana.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 02:05 AM

Allana realized how desperate she was being but refused to but her scarves back on. It would take her about 10 good minutes to put them all back on, and she didn't feel like letting Ellie flirt with Dev while she was gone. She turned to Dev, about to aske him a question but he was talking to Ellie. He was saying something about the beer. She decided to turn it up a notch. "This counter is filthy, Codette! I'll clean it for you, honey." she said as she grabbed a rag from the shelf. She bent over and began to soap the counter, her chest swaying above her hand and also very visible. Her foster cousin had taught her this move in order to pick up more customers for the perfession she was in, stripping. She figured desperate for a hot guy would work just as well.

------------------------------

"I really like it. It's got just enough lime." Dev said, answering Ellie's question. He glanced at his drink. It was really good. He heard the tan chick say something loudly and he turned just in time to see her bend over and her chest move around over the counter. His eyebrows went up and he couldn't help staring until she was on the other side of the counter. He turned back to Ellie, deciding to flirt with her first out of the three because she was closest and seemed really sweet. "You live around here?" he asked as he glanced back at Allana. She was now done and standing up straight. He turned back to Ellie again. "I'm new to town." he said.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 02:15 AM

She nodded towards his question.
"Yea. I live with her."
She pointed to Allana.
"And im sorry, she is wanting your attention really badly, if you havent noticed."
She smiled slightly towards Allana.
"Well welcome to this towm Dev. Im Ellie, nice to meet you."
She held out here hand, not afraid any more of getting abused.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 02:20 AM

Codette watched the girls interact with Dev. Smiling, she moved to the other side of the bar, and sat down with a stool between her and Dev. "I'm officially calling myself on break. One of you girls want to grab me a light beer. Grab a bottle from the fridge, pop the top grab a coaster. Theres a white board on the wall next to the fridge, it has a tally of workers tabs. Feel free to add your names on as you mark me down." she instructed.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 02:23 AM

Ellie heard Codette and smiled.
"No problem."
She went over and grabbed the beer. She popped the top off, handing it to Codette. She went Back and added the beer to Codettes tab, then adding her own. Putting a small heart by her name she put the marker back, smiling

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 02:32 AM

"Thanks Ellie." Codette took a long swig of her beer. "hmm, I should really pay my tab one of these days... When Haru gives me my paycheck." she murmured to herself shrugging. "Oh I forgot to tell you girls an important rule. Flirting is fine, to make the customers drink more, but if you want to get a date, do it when your not working. No offense Dev."

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 02:39 AM

Dev smiled at Ellie as he shook her hand, liking her best so far, but then was intrigued when the tan girl walked over and introduced herself. He liked her too. Then the tender came and sat next to him, but he didn't know her very well... He was stuck between sexy, friendly, and mysterious. The friendly one wasn't giving her the vibes that she liked him, but pushing the sexy one. The sexy one obviously liked him. But she was too.... out there. Too flirty. That was exactly like him, but he didn't know how to respond to it. But since the girl, Codette, said they couldn't really flirt till later, it didn't matter anyways. "I guess I'll come back when you guys aren't so busy, then." He said, mainly to Ellie and partially to Allana. He got off his stool and left.

------------------

"Do you think he likes me?" Allana asked Ellie and Codette after Dev left. She liked him soooo much! She wanted to date him. So much it made her heart throb. "Really, do you think so?" she asked again.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 02:43 AM

She nodded.
"Yes!"
She smiled, feeling a twanf of jealousy. She liked him too. But he obviously liked Allana more because of her figure. She plastered a fake laugh after that.
"Who wouldbt like you? You're perfect."
She wanted to become friends with Allana bit would Dev ruin there friendship?

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 02:43 AM

Codette smiled as she sipped her beer. "Oh yeah, he likes ya. At first I thought he was trying to keep his eyes on all of us, but Allana, you're the one he's going to chase after." She didn't have a use for a chaser. She wanted a guy that would sit beside her, and just stay there. Codette's spent too much of her life around power aggressive guys.

(g2g 'night girls)

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 02:53 AM

Allana glanced at Ellie and hugged her. "Yay! I knew I sensed something!" she said, laughing because she was so happy, not realizing there was a tone of sadness in Ellie's voice. "Wanna go shopping after this shift? I need less slutty clothes. I thought he actually like you, Ellie, at first because he was talking to you so much. And I don't want him to think I'm a slut." Allana said excitedly. "Now that we have jobs we can afford to spend some money on a few clothes at the thrift store! And we need wigs for our disguises for when we leave and enter places..." she let herself ramble. She couldn't wait to see Dev again!

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 02:55 AM

Ellie leane against the counter, feeling the minutes pass by. She sighed after feeling like an hour had passed
she pulled up a stool and sat. Looking around at the empty club she began to think.
How can she live life on the run? Well she would have to learn to cope
She nodded.
"Yep. I kinda need some more clothes."
She looked down at her messy clothes.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 03:03 AM

It became night and barely anyone had come. Allana yawned, ready for her shift to be over, and ready to go home when Dev walked in, bopping his head to the beat of the song playing. He sat down at the bar, and looked for one of the girls to talk to. He spotted Allana first. "Hey. You're that girl from earlier." He noted. Allana nodded excitedly. "I'd like to take you up on that tour sometime, 'kay?" he said, one eye on Allana and the other scoping for Ellie. "I can tour you tomorrow. I really think you'll like it here. You seem pretty suave, and there's a bunch of cool stores I think you'd like." Allana said, copying Ellie's attitude. This got Dev to notice her and stop turning his head to find Ellie. "What? Are you dissin' my clothes?" he asked jokingly. Allana tilted her head to it's side and smiled. Dev turned his head one last time. He spotted Ellie. He smiled at her when Allana wasn't looking.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 03:09 AM

Walking out from the back, she saw Dev smiling.
She smiled back and waved. Spotting Allana.
"Hey Allana. Theres a crate I cant nove in the back. Wanna get it for me while i clean the counter before we get off?"
She shrugged, not wanting to go in the kitchen to get the box.
She walked behind the counter beginning to wipe the counter down

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 03:20 AM

Allana smiled at Dev one last time and walked to the back to handle the box.

--------------------

Dev was happy to see Ellie. Not that he wasn't happy to see Allana, but he felt a better connection with Ellie. Sure, he was EXTREMELY attracted to Ellie, but he liked to talk with Ellie. He watched Allana's but as she went to the back. Then he turned to Ellie. "You're Ellie, right?" he said, pretending to struggle with her name. He smiled a crooked smile at her and moved his fingers through his hair.