KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-06-2012, 11:55 PM

Esen lingered at the edge of the forest as he watched the small group that had gathered across the stream from him, Jiri panting slightly on the ground next to him. The older, wiser part of his mind that lurked behind the youthful guise cursed slightly as he tried to catch wind of their scents. His sense of smell was never as good as he wanted it to be when he was in a mortal form, but he didn't have a choice. Esen, feeling the god-like beast shifting, began to mutter a small chant in respect as he was taught, but was disturbed by the sounds of water moving followed by a gasp from his winged guardian and the voices of the group across the way.

Esen's head snapped up, his eyes glowing for a moment as he tore his mind from the inner focus he had to pay attention to his surroundings again. His eyes widened as he watched the water dragon create itself from the stream, but he did not hesitate long. Hands quickly finding the twin katar on his belt, he rushed out from the trees to face the monster, who thankfully was too busy paying attention to the group to notice his approach. Once he was closer, he slowed his pace to a walk, gauging it and the group on the bank as he thought of an attack plan.

"Es- Oh for goodness sake!" Jiri cried after him, though he kept his voice quieter as he notice how close they were to the water dragon. Taking off again, he fluttered up into the branches of the trees where he had an advantage. Placing the basket in a secure split he hopped to the end of the branch and peered out though the leaves, ready to fly down if Esen needed any help. He just prayed the young man would remember to use what little wind magic he was taught.

Last edited by KageShio; 04-06-2012 at 11:58 PM..

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 11:55 PM

"I can help you distract it Cleo," Divvy said as she started to float once more.
"Two is better than one," Pastel said with a small nod.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:03 AM

"good idea!" She responded between chattering teeth. Her body was freezing from the dragons breath and having damp cloths and wet hair. She had to fight, however, she knew that. She shook her head, a few pieces of ice tumbling from her hair to smash into the ground with light sounds that reminded of broken glass. She focused the will power that had caused Serio to choose her and began to look at her surroundings.

As she had started to move the dragon had raised one leg and was about to smash it into Cloe who had been talking to her. It likely figured that she was distracted. Fearing it might be right Eli raised her sword and swung it, the telekinetic power allowing her to lift a nearby stone to heavy for her to lift with her body and throw it into the swinging arm.

Instantly the sound of cracking ice announced itself and both the stone and limb fell onto the river bank, the arm shattering upon contact. The dragon roared but simply raised the shoulder joint. Water shot out to form the shape of the arm and then froze over the surface of it. It's arm would only take thirty seconds or so to reform but at least it gave them a moments time for the girls to get to distracting. Eli meanwhile frowned again, unsure. Could they really fight as a team?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-07-2012, 12:08 AM

((Editing it now! hold onnn)

"Just do not get hurt...", Cleo said, giving Divvy a worried look. She pulled out her egg, and as soon as she did, it started jerking her around. She slipped her basket on her shoulder then put her other hand on the egg. "Eggu! Give wings!", she said, trying to keep it from trying to fly away. The egged stopped for a moment and Cleo's back started to glow. White wings grew out of Cleo's back and the glow faded. Cleo didn't know how to fly, but she had to try. Before she could do anything, the monster tried to attack her. Cleo was about ti move, but Eli smashed it's arm. Cleo let out a relieved sigh then smiled at Ei. "Thank you".

"Lets go.", Cleo said, looking back at Divvy. She flapped her wings and started to float hover over the ground. She willed herself to go towards the beast, and her wings did just that. Cleo tightened her grip on the egg and then approached the monster. "Ugly, catch me!", she said before flying down the east side of the river. she stopped when she was several feet away from the monster, waiting to see if it was going to attack her. "Scared of little girly, beasty?", she yelled, waving her arms around. "Come get me!"

Last edited by momochan; 04-07-2012 at 12:12 AM..

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 12:09 AM

Suddenly Mercutio started to speak, his voice silky and commanding. "Eli, tell someone that has a fire egg to wait till we crack all the ice, then use enough of the power in it to evaporate the water!" He called out as he cracked his whip at the ground, the area under the tip breaking off from the ground and flying into the ice arms of the dragon.

"Go Mercutio Go!" Delilah was calling from his shoulder, watching him work.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:44 AM

The dragon rounded on Cloe easily, it's movement as fast as the full speed of the rushing water it had been a part of only moments earlier. The water within it sounded almost like a waterfall when it moved at it's full speed, trying to grab the girl with it's front legs or arms. It was distracted enough it didn't hear the whip. Bits and pieces shattered off at each hit, but only one large chunk fell towards Mercurio. The spaces would fill quickly with water and freeze over. As long as it's tail was in the lake it could regenerate faster then it could be destroyed.

Even if the dragon was barely paying attention to Mercurio, his sudden surprise speech caught Eli off guard enough that he most certainly got her full attention. She blinked at him a moment, seeming puzzled. Hadn't he just told them? Why did she need to repeat it? Unless... had she been elected impromptu leader of the group without her having been let in on the fact? She wasn't sure about that... or his idea. As long as they were near a river the person with the fire egg's power would likely not last as long as the river... but it might let them get a better look inside the beast and she didn't have any better ideas.

"Anybody got a fire egg? If so we might as well try his plan" She called out, even as she refocused on the dragon with it's waving arms. She charged forward, using the telekinsis to add to the leap of her body. There wasn't enough around to throw at it... she just wished she wasn't so cold... Unknown to her, the pale pink color that had always graced her lips was now turning a most definite blue. Yet still she continued her forward leap and slammed the sword downward on the crest of the dragons head. Up close she could see the eyes definitely were more like stone like crystals then the flimsier ice that was lower on the body. Before she could think of what that could mean, however, an icy, ball shaped blast from it's chest around the same place as the egg shaped frozen spot sent her flying back painfully into the ground. It looked ironically very much like the rock she had thrown at it earlier before it shattered against her slender form and sent her flying.

She groaned in pain as she hid the ground with a sickening thud and gripped her sword tighter. That hurt... and she was pretty sure part of her hair was frozen. She glanced up to eyes through her momentarily blurry vision and began to think. Those eyes...there had been something there and in its chest too. that meant something... she just knew it did! now if she could just breath well enough to say so!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2012, 12:45 AM

The appearance of the water dragon caused Fiaria to crouch slightly, her eyes narrowed. She shoved her basket at Meri. Her natural instinct was to fight, but her powers wouldn’t be of much use since the dragons could control the same elements as her. Meri grumbled, “Fiaria, be careful.” She gave the rabbit a wink as she drew her sword. “Don’t worry, fighting is in my blood. Also you don’t have to tell me my water and ice powers won’t be of much use right now.” Moving forward she swung her sword at the ice, pieces of the ice breaking away.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 12:49 AM

(( If no one minds I'll say I have a fire egg ;D -starts editing- ))

Nila suddenly tilted her head to the side, an unusual serious expression on her face. “Linni hears that?” The chocolate bunny looked around confused, straining her floppy ears to hear, “I don’t hear anything Nila, but then again, you do have better hear--”

“It’s a monster!” Nila suddenly exclaimed, turning around in the air, “A very big one over that way! And I think it’s attacking someone!” Before her guardian could even advise her to calm down, the bat demon was already off, zooming through the sky, determined to help whoever needed it.

“Darnit Nila!” Linni yelled, trying to catch up.

Nila ignored her as she came onto the scene. She was shocked to see a giant ice dragon and many people trying to fight it. She gasped when one was sent back and quickly rushed to their (was it a cat person?) side.

“Are you OK?? Here I help you!” she quickly said, looking around for the red and orange egg she had. It was really pretty and Nila learnt it was a fire egg, according to Linni.

Last edited by ShadowDemon101; 04-07-2012 at 12:58 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:52 AM

((sure xD. as many people who want to have a particular element can have one anyway. As long as it doesn't become EVERYONE has the same element type of thing. I'm just limiting it to one element per character for a while so that no one's too significantly more powerful then anybody else in what eggs they have XD. At least not at the beginning when first entering the roleplay))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:57 AM

Cleo did her best to dodge every time the beast swiped at her. She ducked and veered off in the opposite direction of the monsters paws. Cleo bit her lip when the monsters attention went to Eli when she attacked it. Cleo couldn't distract it now that Eli was on the monsters head, sword stabbed into it. Cleo's heart stopped when Eli was thrown to the ground with immense force. She wanted to fly over to the girl, but knew she needed to keep it's attention so no one would get attacked while they helped her. Cleo kicked her leg up in the air, a big rock smashing right into the monsters arm. She was trying to get it's attention once more. She knew her punny little rocks couldn't do much, but it'd tick off the monster and grab it's attention.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 01:40 AM

"Fine..." She choked out, though judging by her voice it hurt to do so. She closed her eyes a moment and took a deep breath, her hair had been knocked out of her but ti didn't feel like anything was broken. Bruised sure, but not broken. She glanced at the egg, serio nodded at her to confirm what she thought. It was a fire egg... She still was sure a piece was missing from the puzzle but it was worth a try.

"My friend had a plan. We break the ice and you evaporate the water is his plan. I don't know if it'll work but it's the best we have." She said quietly, her voice shaking from the effort of speaking. She pushed herself upwards onto her knees, taking deep, focused breaths. if she could just stand it'd be a hell of a lot easier to break the ice. She focused on the telekinetic egg to keep herself standing

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 02:22 AM

Mercutio continued to throw rocks at the dragon until finally one missed and landed in the water where the tail was, causing the monster to roar out in anguish. He grinned and spun himself around with the whip, the weapon throwing out many small rocks that flew out across the ground until they started to build a sort of dam where the tail was, cutting the dragon off from the water.

Angry, the monster swung itself and caught Mercutio with a large taloned foot, stabbing him in the side and sending him flying into a tree with a thud, his body stuck into a crater.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2012, 02:24 AM

“I’m not sure that the plan to evaporate the water is going to work. The river is feeding the dragon, but I have an idea on how to maybe stop the dragon’s source of power.” Fiaria jumped back and sheathed her sword. “I’ll go up stream and create a dam by freezing the water.” Quickly she ran over to Meri and took the icy egg out of the basket. “Meri stay here.” She already had naturally inherited water and icy abilities, but with the power of the egg it should hopefully amplify those powers. “I’ll try to be as quick as I can.” She took off, hoping that the dragon wouldn’t notice.

((If my post isn’t ok, I can edit it))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:24 AM

((Fml I posted a long time ago bit it didn't post post. Ok I don't really have the time to read alllllll of that wall of text, so....))

Aros took his egg that looked engulfed in flames and crushed it, fire spurting around his arm. Im so sorry, I didn't mean to black out!" frowning and growling at himself for his unwanted blackouts. The fire wrapped around the ice slowly but surely melting it. Heis frown deepened. Zera transformed into her origonal purple bunny self. Hopping around to make sure everyone was ok. "im so so sorry." he whispered as he braced the arm with fire with his other hand.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 02:27 AM

"Ziva! Be careful!" Taemin called, hovering close after his friend, who climbed up a tree with their bunny guardian, Anya, trailing after them. Ziva grabbed the egg and placed it in her basket.

"That's an Anti-Grav egg." Anya said, grinning at Ziva.

Ziva smiled holding her arms up in the air, "Whoo!"

She ran down the tree like she'd run across land. Taemin had acquired his flight egg just a short while ago, and was glad he had- he'd never be able to keep up with Ziva on land with the way she was running. He heard voices not very far away. He closed his fingers around his hand ax and called out to Ziva.

"Zi! Heads up!"

Ziva blinked, then nodded. She loosely clutched her whip and grinned. "More people~! This'll be fun!" She knew the danger, which is why she had a hand on her weapon, but she wasn't nearly as paranoid as Taemin was. She saw a group of people clustered together, one looking seriously injured, she stopped in her tracks. "Whoa."

Anya and Taemin hovered on either side of Ziva. "What's going on here?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:38 AM

The creature crumbled, only to begin to reform... the dark spot on it's chest and it's eyes glowing. The tail would find itself to the river even as it stood, roaring towards the rocks. The sound seemed to vibrate through the water, causing it to suddenly stir and toss the rocks back at Mercurio in a storm of solid stone fury. It didn't seem to notice the new comers or anything else. It was intent on killing mercurio now as he had infuriated it or so it appeared. As the fire hit it from Aros it would slow slightly, taking much of the water from the river to continue to move. Still, Eli had a sudden flash of inspiration as she watched it all.

"The eyes and the egg shape in it's chest! there's something about them! Go for the eyes everyone!" She shouted suddenly as she focused all her magical and physical power. She focused on making the stones sent towards fall. She was breathing hard by the end of it, almost unable to move. She nearly fell to her knees but then she focused on one of the rocks and aimed it at the egg shape in the chest. It shot another bolt of ice to knock it away but even as it did so she saw an opening. She then leaped, first onto the rock then over the ice to stab her sword deep towards the egg. The ice around whatever it was began to shatter even as ice began to go up her sword.... Whether anyone got the eyes would decide everything next.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 AM

"Oh crap!" Ziva ran out of the way of the massive dragon made of water and ice. She wouldn't be able to do anything if she didn't get up close and personal.

"On it!" Taemin shouted, throwing his ax, hitting one of its eyes.

Ziva used her whip to swing on a branch, landing her feet on the side of a tree, where she wrapped her whip around Tae's ax, pulling it free of the ice and throwing it back at him. Anya squeaked, flying out of the way, and Tae caught his weapon, waiting for the right opening to hit the other eye.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 AM

Aros focused all his power onto the eyes. Large flames bursting from him. Falling to his knees and closing one eye he focused slightly sweating. The fire was taking all the.energy from him but it was going all around the head, eyes and all.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 02:45 AM

Mercutio forced himself out of the tree and growled, shifting into a large fox and running at the dragon full speed. The beast didn't notice him since it was occupied with Eli, so Mercutio scampered up a leg of the monster, making his way up the spiney iced over back and to the face where he started to claw at, his claws starting to making a hole in the ice so he could get to the eye. And once he did, he shoved his face into the watery dragon and bit the eye.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-07-2012, 02:51 AM

Like a shot, Ziva took off running. She struck at the dragon's wrist, attempting to subdue it, even if just for a short while. She struck at the dragon's face, carefully avoiding the fox that was also clawing at the dragon's face, near its other eye.

Tae threw his ax again, but missed, resulting in one of Ziva's ponytails almost being lopped off. She grabbed the handle and sent it flying back towards him, shouting, "Watch where you throw that thing!"

"Sorry!" The boy shouted back.

The two continued their attacks while Anya stayed close to Tae. She wondered how long the dragon would hold out.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 AM

Cleo distracted the monster as much as she could. She honestly couldn't do that, since everyone was throwing their weapons around and shooting things at it. She had to try her best and not get shot in the process. She was almost stabbed by an ax someone hurled at the dragon, but she just squeaked and moved out of the way before it could hit her. She felt relatively useless, seeing as all she was doing was flailing around like an idiot while everyone else was fighting. Cleo didn't think she was needed for a distraction, but she stood her ground. Well, her air.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 02:56 AM

The ice crystal eyes were hard as stone but began to crack under the pressure. The eyes began to crack as the ice continued to go up Eli's trembling body. Her lips were blue from the cold, her skin starting to get a similar tinge even as the ice around the egg began to crack. The ice began to crumble as the others managed to destroy the eyes, Eli's eyes were becoming frosted together too.. Finally the monster began to fall apart and the egg the others had bound into the monster was freed.

It was a minor egg, only able to control one's body temperature.... but bound to water and ice it showed just how dangerous it had made it as it tried to escape. The water dissolved and for a moment the egg floated there. To ensure it couldn't do anything more Eli grabbed it with her last ounce of strength and held it tightly in her free hand. As the water fell back to the river, so did an only semi-conscious Eli. Her free hand had a death grip on the egg and her other held a similar grip on her sword as her frail body splashed into the river. The egg was warming her body so would save her from the hypothermia that would otherwise kill her but the egg could do nothing for drowning...

"Someone get her!" Serio screamed as he flew towards her. He was too small to move her but he cared enough about her enough he reacted on instinct.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 02:59 AM

With an egg in his no formed hand he dived practically to catch Eli, holding her close as he maneuvered to where he fell on his back with the girl in his arms on the ground.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-07-2012, 03:00 AM

(( OMG WALL OF TEXT D8 –starts reading- ))

“If it’s the best we got it’s the best we do!” Nila nodded, looking over her shoulder at the beast. Everyone was attacking it with everything they got; even when one was thrown back, they continued. Were they some sort of team?? She wasn’t aware that you could be in teams when egg hunting. Of course, she would have to worry about it later.

Nila’s eyes widen when the injured cat-lady suddenly ordered to attack the eyes and chest and even joined in in the fray. She was too injured to fight, worse than some of the others! Nila mentally smacked herself; Linni said that one of her eggs was some kind of healing egg she should have used it first not the fire egg! (Although it seemed someone else had it too)

Jumping up into the air, Nila pulled out her bow and shot two fire arrows (cortesy of her egg) into one of the eyes, just as the beats fell apart. Nila then flew as fast as she could, grabbing the two falling people (Eli was it? )just before they hit the floor.

“Gwah!” Wait this was not smart Nila wasn't THAT strong! “H-Hey i-is she OK??” she couldn’t help but ask, trying for a steady landing.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:01 AM

((I can't roleplay anymore tonight..... I sorry) )