Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-01-2014, 01:40 AM

"I'm okay," Sona said with a slight smile, pushing away the unease she felt with so much contact. She cared about friendship, and knew that if Roulan was comfortable with hugs it would slight him if she reacted poorly. It wasn't so bad, after all. She'd manage, for the sake of understanding and friendship.

The blue-haired girl smiled a bit when he answered her. "A warrior." She imagined herself as a warrior - when she was younger, Sona desperately wanted to fight for her clan. Since there were very few Water Clan warriors, Sona imagined herself defending her people with the strength to overthrow the other clans. "I wish I was a warrior."

Her blue eyes flickered down to the dirt that Roulan kicked up, and she repeated this action ... only to have dirt spray back at her.

"I've never had the temperament for a fighter, though." Sona smiled slightly, and looked up to Roulan. "I'm a comforter." She blinked, and remembered to put that in normal terms. "A ... healer. I tend to the sick, and wounded. They appreciate a soft voice and careful attention." Sona continued walking, though started to stray toward the fighters who were challenging one another. She watched for a moment, then smiled a bit.

"I don't have much fighting skill, but I wish I did."
-

"Such high regard for a warrior," Noctis muttered, frowning in Starfish's direction. Her story, though, made Noctis' gaze flicker with pity. Poor woman. Losing her potential mate to Vengeance would only fuel her fire to win. She was a good choice to head up the blending of packs against Vengeance.

Noctis was surprised by Coventina's movements as she prompted him to dance. The Earth alpha frowned gently, but the expression held no true anger. "We don't dance," he caught his wife against him gently, and went along with her movements as best he could, but it was obvious that he wasn't sure what he was doing. Noctis suddenly became stubborn - it was obvious in his maroon eyes as he watched Coventina move.

Despite not having skill, he knew how to move with another being. Noctis' focus was single-minded, and he moved with Coventina as one. Their dancing wasn't exactly traditional - it could have been a fight if not for the music. Still, there weren't many differences between close-quarter combat and a dance. Not in Noctis' mind, anyway.

After successfully leading Coventina in a spin, the male pulled her to him and caught her firmly. "Not that I can't dance. I'm sure we have plenty of Earth clan staring at us right now."

-

Fenris watched Starfish from afar for a few seconds more before approaching. He eyed her for a moment before nudging her arm to get her attention. "We work together." He didn't exactly sound happy, but he seemed to keep his rage in check - barely.

The dark-skinned wolf nodded toward the open space where they'd fought together. "We fight again. We perfect what we learn, and then we teach it." Fenris called for other Earth clan warriors to approach, and he waited for a few to approach. "We fight all of them."

-

Landon could feel Pathose's gaze on him. Honestly, he hated its intensity. He'd never felt it like this before. The youth managed to hold the Vengeance wolf's gaze until Pathose himself broke the stare. When the other male looked away, Landon felt his strength lessen. He let out a silent breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. He drew another once he saw Pathose's fists tighten at the mention of Jazereth's name.

Blue eyes filled with a cold expression. He knew that Pathose hated Jazereth. He knew that. He'd always known that. Why was it bothering him now?

Landon watched as Pathose began to pace. He stood, tense and fighting the strange urge to leave. For once, his conversation with Pathose was uncomfortable. It felt ... feral. It had never been like this before. The former Wind wolf shook his head. He was Vengeance through and through. His recent contact with Fire clan changed nothing. No, it couldn't change anything.

The male forced himself to look neutral as hear listened to Pathose's hatred. He stated it so bluntly. It was something that Landon had shared for so long, he was beginning to feel unsteady now that his feelings toward Jazereth were changing. No. They can't change.

Meeting Pathose's gaze steadily, Landon ignored the urge to tense. The next words that left Pathose's mind should have brought a wicked smile to Landon's lips.

"Will you help me end her?"

He closed his eyes briefly to stop the flood of emotion from showing. When he opened his eyes, Landon's expression was steady.

"I will." Landon chose Pathose. He had always chosen Pathose, even when he'd left the Wind clan - his own family. The male reached forward, offering a hand to his friend. "You know where my loyalties lie, Pathose. Don't question me." It hurts. Yet, it was warranted. Landon waited for Pathose to grasp his wrist, as he had throughout their childhood. It was their handshake of sorts - a sign of friendship. "I do everything for you. You know that."

((Erm. What did Noctis do to Pathose? >___>" Gosh, I need to just start keepign notes.....))

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-01-2014, 05:32 PM

Roulan smiled at her reaction to his hug "I got to physical sorry about that" He looked around then back at Sona "Being a warrior is hard but a healer is much difficult if you ask me" He tilted his head slightly to the side and wondered if he could at least try to teach Sona to defend herself. "If you like I can teach you some things in case it gets dangerous with the Vengeance clan" He bit his lip the urge to train and fight building inside him and he started to get jumpy. "You will at least gain some fighting skill as long as your clan allows that". He finally had calmed down some when he said that in hopes that she would want to train with him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-10-2014, 01:17 AM

Coventina let out a soft giggle as Noctis began to focus so much on their dance that nothing else seemed to cross his mind. Leading him was something fairly easy, for dancing, and fighting was almost one and the same. Her graceful fluid movements softened his own firm and strong ones. It was a little odd of course, his face was so contorted in concentration and hers was so happy and care free it looked like they were almost battling wills. But in this difference they had found love, and in that it blossomed a beautiful connection words could not describe. Hearing Noctis speak of his clan watching them, she turned her head to see just that.

Many of the earth clan were watching them with confused and disgusted looks. Her own clan looked more curious than anything and confusion seemed to be a resounding factor over all else. But in her heart she knew that this was something that time could heal and create understanding. "Let them watch and wonder. Soon the bonding will bring about new understanding and acceptance. You must trust, or at least trust in me, for I trust in them." she said sweetly and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. She would not do anything much more then that in public, for it could still cause an uprising, whether the bonding worked or not. The notion was still new.

Starfish hadn't liked the fact that she had to work with a hot headed dumb witted rock head as a partner. She despised the fire clan and earth clan. Fire clan more because they were so set in their ways that the stick up their asses couldn't be pulled out if you tried for a million years, and the earth clan was full of dull hot headed idiots who need to think before they freak out about something stupid. Rubbing her temples, the deep blue haired woman turned her gaze to the dancing people, as the celebration had continued.

Watching Noctis, her eyes narrowed. How her alpha had gotten to open his thick skull was a miracle, and something that seemed impossible in Star's mind. Though through his movements she could see he was trying his best, and the happiness in Coventina's eyes couldn't be missed. The brute made her happy. How he managed to do it, was once again beyond the warrior. Looking to the alpha's eyes, the female felt a pang of jealousy. She had almost had such happiness... But those rotten wolves from the Vengeance clan had killed her beloved before they had gone threw he mating ceremony. They would all die for what they had stolen from her.

Turning suddenly as she felt a brush on her arm, her bright magenta eyes flashed as they landed upon Fenris. Hearing his words, she nodded in agreement. She would fight with him, for now. Turning to fully face him, she looked over his features again. Typical earth clan wolf. Bulky with too much anger and no brain it seemed. Moving her gaze to the fighting area and warriors in the wings, she smirked. She could take them all on herself, but if she must work with the idiot, so be it. "Fine. I'm not one for celebrations anyway." she said coldly. Stepping forward she passed the male and then pulled off her dress that she had been wearing to look nice for the celebration, it had been ruined in the fight with the alphas anyway.

Standing waiting, the deeply tanned woman was covered in deep brown marks matching the ones upon her face. They held a flowing water like feel the the harsh bold tribal symbols. Her figure was strong and lean, her muscles obvious, her stomach a strong six pack that could rival any males. Simple leather shorts barely covered her hind quarters, as well as a matching leather bra held her chest in place. Leather knife harnesses were on each thigh, ready for access if needed, and she didn't seem bothered by being nearly bare. Her people lived with the water, many wore clothes to only cover what was needed, plus with her body as it was, why be ashamed of it? She was a living breathing weapon, and proud of it.

Flexing her arms and legs, she rolled her head to one side and the other. Stretching out her powers as well, feeling for water in the air, her markings pulsed a bright neon magenta of power. Her glowing eyes turned to her partner and she smirked. "Lets get this on with, its already beginning to bore me." Starfish said, the glow fading, as she wouldn't need to use her powers on these weaklings, not yet anyway.

Pathose watching Landon closely, and was relieved to find his friend reach out a hand to him. Stepping forward, the shadow clone clasped his hand and shook it. "I don't mean to my friend, but you know as well as I do that our victory is so close that I cannot let anything stop it now." he said lightly. Grinning, he patted his friend on the shoulder and paced. "So she wants to meet? I cannot do so now, this celebration is to bring our family together for good, it will make my sister truly one of us again." the alpha said, a bit more of a bounce in his step. It tended to happen when he was more excited and pumped up for something. "Go to her, and tell her I will meet her, have her name the conditions for any other day then this, and I will meet her. Once you send me the stipulations, make sure you go with her. Then together we will end her." he said and looked at his dearest friend in the eyes.

"I cannot explain my happiness." he said genuinely, and chuckled. "We finally get to fufill our dreams, to kill this wretch together and bring peace to our pack. To rule and have people like us be the ones who hold the power!" Pathose exclaimed enthusiastically and ruffled Landon's hair like he always used to, laughing happily. A breeze blew by as they stood smiling at one another and the shadow sighed. "Soon, you will be at my side again and all will be as it should. For now return to her, and I will return to our pack, but do not worry brother, we are always with you." he said, tapping the spot where the secret symbol of vengeance was imprinted on Landon's skin. It glowed from the touch and then went invisible again as the shadow form pulled away. "I will see you soon, brother." Pathose whispered, and the form fell away. The shadows brushed Landon as they had before, before settling and becoming still within the forest once again.

Sighing heavily, Pathose found himself drained as he returned back to his body. Shaking his head, he headed back to the celebration, seeing his sister laughing and dancing with their father, he sat down and accepted a glass of wine. It was very special to see his family whole once again, and soon they would be able to walk through the light of day like they deserve. Taking a deep drink, the male sighed lightly and turned his gaze to his beautiful mate across the way, getting food for him no doubt, as he needed to eat, as she always put it. Closing his eyes, he silently prayed to the moon, to bless his beautiful family, and to bring the peace he was fighting for soon.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 08-10-2014 at 02:39 AM..

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 08-15-2014, 12:06 AM

((Wow, its awesome to see this still going after all this time!! Awesome job everyone! Sorry I haven't been on at all..))

Esmme

Old 09-29-2014, 03:22 AM

Sona laughed quietly, the sound reminiscent of flowing water. "Of course it's allowed. I would appreciate some battle training, if you have time." Her blue eyes flickered in the direction of the alpha's table. "If ... you're ... able." She knew that Jazereth had issues with the blending of clans. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to have Roulan go against his alpha's wishes. It never ended well when such things happened.

"Only if Jazereth would be fine with it. I don't want to bring conflict between a warrior and his alpha." Sona smiled a bit, and looked back to the fighting warriors.

-

Noctis frowned, but nodded at Coventina's words. It was true. The clans would learn to accept it. His maroon eyes were on a few of his own warriors when the woman in his arms pressed a kiss to his cheek. Noctis started a bit, completely shocked out of his thoughts by her action. When he looked down at her, he held her shining gaze firmly.

"I trust you. It's them I have problems with." A slight smirk followed his words, and he pulled Coventina to him to embrace her possessively. It was an action that marked her as his - really his - in front of his clan. "Earth clan isn't known for its restraint." He still worried - if his clan thought that marrying Coventina made him weak, they'd take his place from him. They'd take Earth clan ... and his life.

Shaking the thought away, Noctis sighed quietly. He'd known the dangers - they both had - when they made their choice. This was no time for second guessing or regrets. "I'll always trust you." Noctis whispered to his wife, his hand gently stroking her silver hair.

-

As Starfish agreed to fight, Fenris scowled. She brushed passed him and moved on to toss aside her clothing. At first the Earth warrior raised an eyebrow in surprise, but swiftly realized that she was doing. It didn't stop him from watching her in silence, waiting until she pulsed with energy before stepping forward. In silent agreement, the broad-shouldered male didn't start up his powers. They'd start without.

With a growl, Fenris beckoned the warriors forward. This was like a high-intensity sparring session. They'd have to train long and hard together if they were ever going to learn one another's methods of fighting and styles of attack.

Fenris predictably moved first, keeping himself between Starfish and the others. His bulk would withstand the brunt of blows better than the woman from Water clan.

((Feel free to move people, fight, and use Fenris as needed! I'm not sure how to move with this fight. LOL, for some reason it's not coming to me. xD))

-

Landon smiled a bit, trying to act as at ease as Pathose seemed to feel. At least he had his event back home to look forward to. The youth was glad that it wasn't all darkness right now. A night of care-free thought would be nice.

When he was told what message to deliver to Jazereth, the dark-haired male nodded. "Of course." He would tell his alpha that Pathose agreed to meet on any other day - and then Landon would offer to be her guardian when she went to meet him. A strange feeling twisted in the pit of his stomach, but the youth smiled a bit. He was good with masks. "I'll contact you again tomorrow."

The touch on his hidden mark made Landon cringe inwardly. There was an unseen marking was on his chest - right over his heart. The white glow of the etched mark burned brightly through his shirt, and Landon lifted a hand to cover it until it faded. They were always with him. Oddly, it wasn't as comforting as it had been in the past. "I know."

Landon smiled as shadows slid around him, returning to their natural state as Pathose disappeared. He stood in silence for many minutes. The night sounds returned, leaving Landon in the loneliness of the woods. It was nearly half an hour later when the youth turned back toward the gathered clans, raking a hand through his hair as he left.

Am I on the right side? Was he on a side, or was he drifting between the two? Landon shoved the thoughts away as he neared the scents and sounds of celebration. He was with Pathose. He'd decided that already. There was a reason Landon's ability protected his mind - he could scramble and make a labyrinth out of his mind to protect it from the scrying of others. It nearly broke him physically when Jazereth had saved him from Earth clan's reader, but ... his thoughts had been compromised. If they'd gone one step further, they might have found his link to Vengeance. Was it really worth this much trouble? What would happen if he confessed his link to the clan and changed alliances ....

Darting through the crowds unhappily, Landon suddenly appeared at Jazereth's elbow. His mind nudged hers insistently. It was the most pushy the former scrapper had ever been. I need to speak with you, alpha.

((Tri! Your avi is amazing. I love the white/black aspect of being drawn. ;))

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-29-2014, 05:20 PM

(Sorry for the slow reply)

Roulan smiled and thought for a second then said "I can Jazareth if its ok to at least have some battle training with you". His cheeks turned a light shade of pink at Sona's laugh. "Let me go find her and ask your welcome to come along if you like" he hesitated himself and wondered if it would bother his clan leader if he was giving out battle training "She might say no though" he sighs heavily. "Well its worth a shot, and if she says no we can just do some training in secret" he then looks around to try and find Jazareth.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-09-2014, 10:42 PM

Coventina smiled softly as she was pulled to Noctis's body possestively. Looking up at his handsome face as he spoke she just offered a bigger smile. She trusted, and that was the strength of her being. Moving to end the dancing as they stood in eachother's arms, the water alpha sighed happily as her mate's hand ran through her hair. Pulling away slowly, she took his hand and led him to the table. They needed to eat, since they hadn't before, and there was no reason for the food to go to waste. Especially since there were foods that she was excited to have. Like the meat of the forest animals that earth clan brought, for her clan mainly ate what the sea provided, and red meat was a treat. Also the amazing vegtiables and fruits that the wind clan grew and brought were so sweet and fresh that her secret garden in the cave was based off of their techiniques to bring those amazing things to her clan. Plus there was the interesting roasted techniques of the fire clan to their food that made you want to come back for more. Sitting gracefully at the table with Noctis next to her, she turned to him. "What is your favorite food that your tribe has often?" she asked curiously as she thought of what to decide to grab to eat first. It was always exciting to try something new.

Starfish found herself circling the fight that insued between Fenris and the earth clan wolves. It was easy to understand why he was considered strongest of the warriors. He literally had the most brute force out of all of them. Her magenta eyes ran over the different forms as they battered and bashed into each other. This was the most brute way to fight, and it made him take many more hits then he really needed to. Raising her hand, water shot out and pushed the warriors back and she stepped forward. The fighting stopped, facing Fenris, Starfish's intense magenta eyes looked over him. "You take too many hits. You are strong, but you need to think more, anticipate. Use your momentum to dodge and inflict more damage." she said flatly. Reaching out, she touched a cut and wiped off the drip of blood. Looking up at him again she stepped back. "I will show you." she said and as he stepped back, she moved towards the warriors.

Standing firm she beconded to them and they rushed at her. Moving through the movements with simple moves sent the men flying in different directions and some even hit buildings. Straightening, Starfish dusted off her hands. "Water clan call that moving with the flow. Using momentum of others against them. If you do that, you wont take nearly as much damage, and with your strength it will give you even more of an advantage. But that's just my opinion. You can either try it, or we can try fighting together again." she offered bluntly, her voice void of emotion.

Esmme

Old 12-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
Landon smiled a bit, trying to act as at ease as Pathose seemed to feel. At least he had his event back home to look forward to. The youth was glad that it wasn't all darkness right now. A night of care-free thought would be nice.

When he was told what message to deliver to Jazereth, the dark-haired male nodded. "Of course." He would tell his alpha that Pathose agreed to meet on any other day - and then Landon would offer to be her guardian when she went to meet him. A strange feeling twisted in the pit of his stomach, but the youth smiled a bit. He was good with masks. "I'll contact you again tomorrow."

The touch on his hidden mark made Landon cringe inwardly. There was an unseen marking was on his chest - right over his heart. The white glow of the etched mark burned brightly through his shirt, and Landon lifted a hand to cover it until it faded. They were always with him. Oddly, it wasn't as comforting as it had been in the past. "I know."

Landon smiled as shadows slid around him, returning to their natural state as Pathose disappeared. He stood in silence for many minutes. The night sounds returned, leaving Landon in the loneliness of the woods. It was nearly half an hour later when the youth turned back toward the gathered clans, raking a hand through his hair as he left.

Am I on the right side? Was he on a side, or was he drifting between the two? Landon shoved the thoughts away as he neared the scents and sounds of celebration. He was with Pathose. He'd decided that already. There was a reason Landon's ability protected his mind - he could scramble and make a labyrinth out of his mind to protect it from the scrying of others. It nearly broke him physically when Jazereth had saved him from Earth clan's reader, but ... his thoughts had been compromised. If they'd gone one step further, they might have found his link to Vengeance. Was it really worth this much trouble? What would happen if he confessed his link to the clan and changed alliances ....

Darting through the crowds unhappily, Landon suddenly appeared at Jazereth's elbow. His mind nudged hers insistently. It was the most pushy the former scrapper had ever been. I need to speak with you, alpha.

As Coventina approached with Noctis, Landon was hardly able to keep his emotions and mind steady. Now all of the alphas were gathered here. That somehow made his talking to Jazareth much more stressful. Nudging her mind once again, he kept his neutral mask as best he could. Please, Jazareth. We must speak.
-

Sona smiled as Roulan went on about their potential training. "I suppose you'll just have to ask," she said with a slight laugh. "There." She gestured to the alpha's table, though Landon stood beside Jazareth as though seeking her attention. "She might be busy."

-

Noctis followed Coventina toward the alpha's table, and greedily drew in the scent of the food as they approached. Alright, so he was starving. It had been a while since he'd eaten. Quite a while. He nearly missed Coventina's question as he stared at the various colors and dishes before him.

"Favorite?" His maroon eyes moved over some of the foods, most of them strange to him. Noctis slowly smiled as he reached forward to lift one of the dishes. After some careful maneuvering, he managed to set it before his wife. "This is a common dish, but one I appreciate." The meat was that of a rather plump rabbit, and while it wasn't very filling, it was certainly more tender than the venison that the Earth clan usually ate. "The taste isn't quite as overwhelming as ... that." He pointed to the stag meat a few plates away.

Raising his eyebrows, Noctis nudged the woman and nodded at the rest of the food. "And yours? What do you suggest?"

-

Water surged forward and pushed the warriors back, though Fenris nearly pursued them. He paused, looking in Starfish's direction. She was stepping forward. Hardly breathless, Fenris scowled at the woman. It was such a natural expression on so many of the Earth clan's faces.

"You take too many hits."

Fenris' expression hardened, and he growled quietly at her blunt words. She told him to anticipate their actions, to avoid being struck. The tall male huffed out a breath in frustration, and jerked his head back when cool fingers wiped blood from his arm. It was a shallow mark, but ... she might have been right. In a longer fight, any strike was a disadvantage.

The silver-haired male narrowed his eyes, and almost refused to step back and watch Starfish as she confronted the warriors. He was the minimum distance from the fight, as though he was pushing the limits. He looked miffed, but as he watched the woman move with the momentum of the Earth wolves to toss them aside, Fenris felt his mind grasp at what she was doing. Water clan went with the flow - Earth clan stood against it. But ... using that strength while moving like she did?

As Starfish stepped aside, offering to fight together or let him try, Fenris didn't respond. Instead, he sent a mental command to the Earth wolves. He wasn't as fluid or as practiced as Starfish, but just the little bit of implementation that he used was beyond effective. As Fenris fought off a few of his clan mates, he found that more movement allowed for more damage and momentum - which was terrifying coming from someone his size.

After a few minutes, he snarled at his opponents to get them to back down. "Together," he said darkly. He shot a glance in Starfish's direction, obviously speaking to her.

((I also plan on him being a jerk in public, and then ask her to teach him some of those fighting methods after the fact. ;) haha))