Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2012, 09:30 PM

In the not too distant future, humanity is plunged into darkness because of a nuclear war. Now, almost 200 years later, in the year 2215, humanity has begun to resurface onto the earth. But with the war came a shocking realization. Not all of the humans were normal anymore. Some were changed into half animal half human beasts. Others were infused with one of the four elements, giving them the power to control that element. But not all humans believed in letting them join the others to go back to a normal life. The government captured all of these mutants and began studying them, enhancing them, breeding them, anything it took to create the perfect fighting creature. Why a fighting creature? with the discovery of these human mutants, there were some who wished to exploit them in arenas to fight to the death. They plan on useing the ultimate creation to not only destroy all others in the arena. They have kept their eyes on one of the children born in the lab itself. A little baby cat human hybrid that was born during the experimentation of her mother. They noticed that this child was different, that this child was stronger than some of the others. Could this be the one they needed? Would others try to get the child so that they could use her to help them escape?

Rules:

Ok to give you a clear view of the mutants, i will explain and give examples. the animal mutants aren't like neko type people but they arne't antros either. For example, the horse human would have hooves for feet, long smooth hair, horse ears instead of human ears, and one trait that a horse has like hearing or speed. A bear hybrid would be big built, black claw like nails, maybe a smushed looking face (you know how a bear looks) and little patches of fur here and there. For the elementals, your human body changed when you got the element infused in you. Like fire elements will more than likely have red hair and maybe ember or red eyes and their personality might be aggressive.
PM ME THE PROFILE
on your pm in the subject put what you are animal, elemental, or bad guy
No fighting you will get banned.
No inappropriate pictures. You can make it sexy but your person's picture must have clothes on.
I am playing the cat hybrid.
I have aloud a few people to make their own animals but no others may do so.
below are the animal hybrids and element hybrids you can choose from. you cna have as many characters if you want but there can only be one character per animal.

Animals:

Cat: buffythevampireslayer12 (i always play good guys in my roleplays so i will be playing a kind of confused good guy who was brainwashed since she was a baby

Name: Natalia
Mutant type: Cat
Skill: perfect balance
Bio: Not much to tell about Natalia. She was born seconds before her mother died. She was raised by the scientist since her mother was killed. She can fight perfectly and is the best fighter there is. She was told that she was special and that she was better than the rest. But she is hardly the vain type. She knows what the scientist do to the other mutants and she doesn't like it. But what is one like her able to do? She hardly has the courage to stand up to the people who raised her. After all she was told that her real parents abandoned her and left her alone to die. she has black ears in place of her human ones and a black tail with white tip. She has two different eyes, one emerald green and catty, the other sapphire blue and human. she has long white hair and her weapon she was given by the scientist for those who step out of line is a black katana and some plasma guns.
Picture:

Dog:
Tiger:
Wolf:
Giraffe:
Grizzly Bear:
Mouse Twins:
Wolverine: ( the wolverine is the leader of the reblion which are the hybrids who are planning to escape.)
Bat: Gothika Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight
Name: Aldrea Angelina
Mutant type: Bat
Skill: Sonar/hearing
Bio: Aldrea Angelina was raised by the scientists in the compound when her mother died when she was about 4. She was also raised by her older half brother, Michael, for as long as she can remember. She only talks to him and no one else, she doesn't really know how to talk well since her vocal cords were deformed due to her early birth. Aldrea Angelina was named by her brother when she was placed with him, however since Michael has joined the evil side, Aldrea had been feeling more and more lonely and the scientist aren't helping at all. Large chains have been placed on her wrists to keep her from flying far since she was born with 4 wings instead of two.
Picture:
Mosquitoe: Gothika Knight

QUOTE=Gothika_Knight]Name: Ver'Mona
Mutant type: Mosquito
Skill: infecting people with a venomous bite
Bio: Ver'Mona is the daughter of one of the scientist and she has a tolerate temper. She has lived in the compound all her live and she knows that doing bad things don't get her anywhere. She has almost no friends but she does try to make some and sometimes tries to escape but she was the scolded by her father, who tries his best to not have any tests done of his little girl.
Picture:
[/QUOTE]

Elementals: (you can only have one elemental character if you have one. i might make some exceptions, but not everyone can get elementals. one power per person)

Fire:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Name:
Yukio Suzuki

Mutant type:
Fire Elemental

Skill:
Able to set his entire body on fire and shift it into any form he wishes.

Bio:
Yukio, being born into the large compound by his both his mother and father who both had red hair, was very much different between his parents. Instead of being born with red hair just like them, he had been born with the hair color of white as the snow itself. Both of his parents had originally thought of their own son as a freak at first. They had rejected their only son for being the way he was and just for that both of Yukio's parents had allowed the scientists to do tests on their young son even though he was still only a child. Soon while the scientists had began tests on Yukio, they had found out that his flames were much more powerful then any normal fire-based child throughout the compound. So rather then continuing the same testing on that day, they had froze down the room he was within to keep his power under control. To this day, they keep him within a locked room that has the temperature of nearly 150 below zero. To Yukio, he still does not know what has happened to his own family; whether they have died or not. All he does realize within his mind is that he must escape before he dies of this extreme cold.

Picture:
Earth:
Water: Shania583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
Name:
Genevieve (Gen/Gem or eve)
Type of Mutant:
Water Elemental
Skill:
Her whole body turns into water on command and can move around in that form.
Bio:
Nadia was born in the lab, with pure blue hair thanks to her parents. Growing up in the confinement isn’t easy and getting tested on is even worse. The red mark on her forehead came from one of the tests and it just won’t go away. She had always had her own opinion and doesn’t follow the rules very well, when she had some spare time she made her clothes the way she wanted to them and stuck with them. They are naturally blue. She knows it’s a bit cliché being a water elemental as she has been told but she doesn’t care. She keeps her hair long and keeps it long, she had only cut her hair once and that was because she was too little to pick a fight. With her ability she can easily get under doors, the only problem being and moving puddle of water is quiet obvious.
Picture:
Air:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Name: Haizea 'Zea' Azure
Mutant Type: Air/wind
Skill: Able to control and manipulate the air around her
Bio: Like many of the others Haizea was born in the compound to parents who were also mutants. Her birth had actually been an experiment to see which type of mutation was more dominate the elemental or the animal. In this one experiment the element had been the dominate mutation and to their surprise the element had been somewhat influenced by the animal. Her mother was a water element mutant and her father a raven mutant. When was born with teal hair it was assumed she would be a water element mutant like her mother. It didn't take long for them to realize that she wasn't what they expected. Haizea was an air/wind element mutant instead. Not only that, but she was also more powerful than the other air/wind elementals. These facts intrigued the doctors who eagerly took her away from her parents when she was only three years old. While growing up in the care of the scientists she was experimented on more than some of the others. Even over time she never learned to trust the scientist. She wouldn't allow herself to be blinded by them to the horrors around her. She also met her parents a few times, but has no clue if they are still alive.
Picture:

Um Bad Guys (no specific people just the bad mutants who are shareing secrets they hear with the doctors and nurses.)

Doctors:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Name: Damon
Mutant Type: Doctor
Skill:
Bio: Like his parents before him Damon became one of the doctors at the compound. From an early age his parents took special care to teach their son that normal humans were superior to the mutants and that the mutants were nothing more that tools to be used by humans. He never questioned his parents and was eager to learn what they had to teach. It was obvious to all that Damon would follow in his parent’s footsteps. An unfortunate lab accident killed his parents when he was 13. Damon became somewhat of a recluse and went mad with thoughts of revenge. After a while the boy seemed to come out of it and the scientist that took him in thought little of the strange questions he asked. When he was old enough he started working in the compound until he worked his way up to being a doctor, continuing his parents work, but also to get revenge on the mutant who had caused his parent's death. It took a few of years, but he found out that the mutant was already dead, but they did have a daughter. Now new plans have been set into motion to take his revenge on the unsuspecting girl.
Picture:
Name: Arturo
Mutant type: Doctor
Skill: none
Bio: Arturo has an unusual background. No one knows why he joined the facility as a doctor, but he did. His father and mother were killed but it was natural illness. He loves to experiment on the mutants, especially the animals since he is so fascinated by their mutations. He was told that they finally found the perfect mutant for their plan and has been looking forward to testing on her. He also looks forward to testing on other mutants.
Picture:

Quote:
Name: Johnny Eclipse
Mutant type: Doctor
Skill: Influence
Bio: Johnny Eclipse is the head doctor at the compound. He enjoys seeing the mutants and elementals in pain, he gets a kick from it. He use to be a sweet man and was kind to everyone but something made him change one day. He went from being gentle to being feared, known to have had his way with two mutant women in the compound. Once they had his children, he killed them using different deaths. One died by drowning in a sealed tank of water and the other was burned alive. Johnny as a 19 year old daughter and a 32 year old son. He torments them the most to satisfy his problem when needed. His son and daughter's names are Aldrea Angelina and Michael, and they don't know its their father causing everyone's pain.
Picture:

Nurses:

Bad Mutants:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Messor De Tempus
Mutant type: Earth Elemental.
Skill: Near Complete Manipulation of Earth
Bio: Messor, like everyone else, was born in the Compound, and when he tried to escape, They Discovered His inborn ability to Manipulate the Earth around him. He was Given an Option : Become a Guard for his Own Prison, or Be Dissected.

Messor Does not Enjoy his Posistion as Chief of Security, All too often he has to kill his own people, but believe's that this way, he could Gain his human right's back. That's enough to keep him going.
Picture:z
Quote:
Name: Michael
Mutant type: Octopus
Skill: stalking/stealth
Bio: Michael is the older half brother of Aldrea Angelina. They had different mothers but the same father. Michael cares deeply about his little sister and will harm any scientist who try to hurt her. He has been put in many restraining cells so they can perform tests on him and Aldrea. But it doesn't help that he is an octopus and if you turn your back, you'll die by his tentacles. He has joined Messor, an old friend on his to try and get Aldrea Angelina out of the place called Hell. Michael is the tallest mutant known to everyone, recorded to be 9 feet tall at the age of 30.
Picture:

Skeleton (must use)

Name:
Mutant type: (or put doctor or nurse if you aren't a mutant)
Skill: (only one)
Bio: (keep in mind that except for the doctors, everyone that will be in the rp was raised in the compound. You must have a bio)
Picture:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 09-30-2012 at 10:36 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-17-2012, 11:06 AM

(let us begin)

Natalie stood at her post looking down at the other mutants. Her post was situated so she could see the entire cavern full of mutants. Her guns were in their hollisters but her katana was always out at her side. She was able to use her catty eye to see better than normal people which helped spot violence when it happened. She was simply waiting on someone to step out of line.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2012, 08:53 PM

Genevieve sat and stared at a wall, this was not very amusing for her as she had been doing it for most of the day so far. Turning around and leaning against the wall she looked out, she knew that people we watching and she just got sick of it after awhile. After sitting there bored all she could do was simply shift certain parts of her body into water and back again, seeing as the only things that ever happened around her was tests or fights there was nothing left to do. Unless she attempted to try and escape again but she would have to wait longer since she had only tried yesterday.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-17-2012, 10:21 PM

Messor was Roaming The hall's, doing his Daily Patrol's. He then Checked on Gen's Room, under his Superior's Order's. She had attempted an Escape yestarday, and Nearly Did, by what the Report said. He then knocked on her door. "You still in there, Gen? Not trying to escape again?"he yelled.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Genevieve looked up at the door and glared and yelled "Not yet! But just you wait I will get out!" She hated being in here and it was even worse being checked on. She knew that once the guard left that she would be able to attempt again and trying again so soon was a risk but it was one worth taking. She stood up and walked towards the door to wait, the quicker she got out the quicker she would be able to get away from all the tests and fights. Not only that but she knew there had to be something more then the boring lifestyle that she was trapped in right now.

Andraus

Old 09-17-2012, 10:51 PM

Messor sighed. He then knocked on it again "Please don't. I got enough blood on my hands, without your's adding too them "he said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-17-2012, 11:00 PM

Genevieve rolled her eyes and said "You, can't stop me for trying" she paused then said "Besides, if you don't want my blood on your hands then you can just walk away like you never heard anything and forget about it and don't bother checking on me again." She said it sarcastically hoping to get her point across. All she was doing was entertaining herself and it seemed to be working just fine, adding a little brightness to this gloomy day that she has to deal with.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-17-2012, 11:35 PM

Natalia watched the scene from her post and rolled her eyes then jumped down and landed right beside messor. "It don't matter what you say to her Messor. Genevieve will still try to escape. I suggest you stand guard in front of her room for a bit," natalia said. She had been keeping close watch on the mutants who were trying to escape.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-17-2012, 11:54 PM

Sitting in the darkest corner of his room, Yukio had both his own knees curled up against his chest while each breath he had taken was nothing but small bits of ember coming from his lips. Both of his own lips had turned a bluish purple color due to how cold the room had been, his body still shivering from head to toe with each part of his skin turned into a bleach white color as though it had been dipped into detergent. The scientists who had tested upon his body for his elemental fire powers had kept in this room ever since he had first came in here because of his own parents letting him go without so much as a struggle. Both of his navy blue eyes which once had shown brightness and such happiness even with his family barely accepting him for the difference of his hair color, were now nothing but blank and the eyes of what had looked like a man who had lost all hope.

Every once in a while the room would be overfilled with another wave of cold air, and snow to make sure the room would stay at a cold temperature. The scientists had continued to do this to make sure that Yukio's power wouldn't escalate one of these days and destroy the room with his intense heated power. Their plans for this was to keep studying onto Yukio's extreme heat power and see if they would be able to find some type of weakness to his fire so that they could possibility use him as a weapon just like for the other mutants within the compound.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2012, 12:10 AM

Genevieve looked at the door when she heard a new voice then said "I don't need a babysitter I am quiet fine on my own.... I mean that't how this placed raised me wasn't it?" She was annoyed now the voice she heard was of the girl that was a mutant just like her, and hearing the name 'Messor' she knew that he was a mutant too. She put her back against the door with a thud and said "Besides are you two mutants as well? How come you guys aren't behind these doors? I mean your keeping your own kind prisoners." She crossed her arms knowing that this should start something and she was going to be just fine to listen during this.

She knew she could easily get out and she knew that it would be simple to run and get at least down the hall maybe at best if she really wanted to. But for now she was content with just causing regular problems for the guards outside int he halls. Being the way that she was it was either causing problems or escaping so she basically had it down to a fine art, although her one problem was where she was going to go if she ever got out. She had no idea what it was like outside of this compound and no one really talked about it.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 12:13 AM

"Can you, Natalie? I got to go, and flood Pheonix Boy's room with Cold air, and it's on the other side of the compound. il return here when that's done "he said. He personally did not like waiting here, espically near a Water element, but if he had to, he would do it. When he heard Gen saw what she said, he shrugged it off, and kept walking.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 12:38 AM

"No problem," Natalia said standing infront of the door. When she heard what Genevieve said, she simply stay quiet and kept guard infront of the door. "stay out of trouble and i won't have to come in there Genevieve," said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2012, 12:53 AM

Genevieve chuckled then said "Get into trouble yeah right! What trouble can I get into in here? I mean the worst I could so would be to shift and slid out under the door, but that really isn't in here now is it?" She stood up and started wandering around her room seeing as there wasn't any more fun in trying to bother the guard seeing as she wasn't going to move on.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 12:58 AM

Natalia sighed. "you shouldn't judge. not all of the guards here like what goes on," Natalia said shealthing her katana.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2012, 01:10 AM

Genevieve looked back at the door then said "Judge them? As I do recall you are keeping your own kind locked up in here and decide to help the people who are doing this to us. Now I know painting everyone with the same brush is bad, but when it is someone of your own kind doing it to you its kinda hard not to, you know." I mean you probably think all of us are basically the same, don't you?" This was actually interesting her if the guard keeping track of her mentioned something like this then that meant that she was one who didn't like what was going on. Which meant that Genevieve could possibly get out this time. She made her way over to the door to hear more.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 02:50 AM

Messor finally arrived at the Cryo room, and saw the poor boy. He knew that this was probably killing him, and wanted to help, but didn't know how. When it finally came time to send another gust of cold air, He hesitated. He then went over to the control panel, and turned up the Dial about 10 degree's. He then breathed on yukio's window, and wrote "Enjoy the Small Gift, My friend." then left.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-18-2012, 07:03 AM

Within simply a couple of minutes passing by, Yukio had slowly began to close his own eyes while he sat in the corner of the room. The cold air was starting to return once more and even more of his body had continued to shiver. Quickly rubbing his own hands together at a rapid pace to try and cause some friction to make sure that his own hands wouldn't go completely numb and die out on him. Yukio had done his best to blow ember into the palm of both his hands before rubbing it against his own cheeks. This came out to be a futile attempt to stay warm as the cold air that was blowing within the room had quickly blew out the fire that had come out of his own lips. Even now, when he had tried to let out an ember sigh, all that had come out were simply just a few sparks of flames. 'I really am going to die in here..' he had thought to himself, although right when his own hopes was about to die out. Yukio had felt as though the room temperature had increased, even if it were only by a bit. With this, he was able to blow out some of his ember to keep his hands and cheeks warm once more. Unaware of who it had been, Yukio had quickly looked around the room only to see a message on the frozen fogged glass window where the scientists would normally be looking into the room at him. Whoever it was that had made the room feel a bit more warmer was indeed on his side apparently. Sighing with relief that there was actually someone good within this compound, Yukio nodded to himself as he once more had hope for escaping this hellish place.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 10:33 AM

Natalia decided to just stay quiet. She hated what was going on but she wouldn't be able to do anything even if she wanted to. But she didn't want to get caught talking to the prisoner when she wasn't getting on to her for something. She simply stayed quiet.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 11:56 AM

Messor walked back to the room. "Your shift is over, Natalie, go and get some rest. "he said, then whispered to her. "Pheonix has new Ember's. "He said, hoping she understood what he ment.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2012, 03:40 PM

Genevieve sat down in her room and listened to the two guards talking outside of her room. She still didn't like the idea about being babysat and even more so because they were taking turns. She kept shifting from water to human seeing as there was nothing else left to do seeing as the guards weren't talking any more.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 07:18 PM

Taking the lock, and opening the door. Messor walked in, and closed it behind him. He then went over to Gen, and held out a deck of UNO card's. "Know how to play, Water Nymph? If not, I could teach yea. "He said. He managed to Scavenge a Few board-game's, and card game's, in the Area's around the compound. They came with instruction's too, so playing was easy.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 PM

Genevieve looked up at the door when she heard it unlock and watched as it opened, she knew that she hadn't done anything wrong... well at least not today yet. So, she had no idea what could be going on, when she saw Messor walk in she glared at him, seeing him hold out something looked at it and listened to what he was saying. She huffed then said "One, I am not a water nymph I am simply someone who can shift into water. And two, of course I don't know how to play... you know we don't really play games in here, now do we?" She thought about it for a moment then said "Teach me, it will give me something to do besides being bored out of my mind in here."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM

Natalia knew what he meant when he talked about Pheonix. She was glad that he wouldn't freeze to death now. She left and went back up to her post. She knew he asked her to go get some rest but she was fine. Plus she didn't want to get in trouble.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 09:06 PM

"There are a few games I'v picked up. We can play uno, Monopoly, battle-ship, or poker. "He said. He pulled his Knap-sack off his back, and pulled the game's out one at a time. "take your pick. I teach you as you play. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 10:13 PM

Natalia was able to find someone to take over her post and she went to her room and she closed the door. Her room was decorated to satisfy her cat side and her human side. She got on the bed and decided to take a short nap.

---------- Post added 09-18-2012 at 05:13 PM ----------

(we should wait for the others)