AquasSeer
Elizabeth Hill

Old 12-29-2012, 04:42 PM

In was another day of detective work. Just like any other. I arrived at the crime scene. Bagged and tagged everything. Accesse the cause of death. Then began to try to figure out who the killer was. Or so I thought...'

When we were done bagging and tagging my partner came up to me "Hey Mia. we got one teensy weensy problem..." she had a calculative stare on her face. That was never good.

---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 11:45 AM ----------

I snapped in irritation. "what?!". she cracked up laughing almost bitterly. She put on her devious smile. "It so happens we have 120 suspects to go through. Was a big party but turns out between the hired women and their johns... we got a hell of a suspect list."

---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 11:48 AM ----------

!!!! I was shocked. "so that was why we had so many people outside. Did the other officers get their real names or do we have to track each one down?" She smiled "No. They got the names and each one has been sent down to the prescint."

AquasSeer
Elizabeth Hill

Old 12-30-2012, 02:50 AM

I replied something like "good" or "now lets go compare them". Its hard to remember...

---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 09:55 PM ----------

(here you design what happens next. You can be either miashi or saria the partner. Later on you can introduce more characters)