Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-12-2013, 01:02 AM

Humans have been genetically altered by this point, those with the greatest powers have survived the war. The people have decided to rebuild the land, after many nuclear strikes have decimated the land and wiped everything about the past out. There are many dangers in this new world, including mutated creatures.

A boy whit the power to shape shift lives in a small village located deep in a forest. While exploring the forest one day he comes across a strange man who has fled from a terrible battle in a far off land.

Name: Kayto Matari
Bio: Hidden in the forest due to the great war, Kayto grew up in a land that wasn't like any other. The water was toxic, but times got hard and the forest people had to adapt and drink the water. Kayto started to change shape over time, and the elders that knew of this power tough him how to control it. He can change into any animal that he want to on will, on the other hand copying people is still a working process of his.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-12-2013, 01:26 AM

Name:Dylan dahl
weapons: two hand gun's (Jessie the revolver and Josie the magnum) he has had them for as long as he can remember.
Skills:Dylan has amazing skills when it comes to hand guns he rarely misses with them,Dylans senses are also higher then most people.
Bio:Dylan grew up in a small survivor camp being taught how to survive on the road finding food but also watching for danger this is also where he developed his heightened senses soon after he turned twenty he left taking work where ever he could find it.

Donut

Old 02-12-2013, 01:35 AM

The grounds were as normal as they could be. This forest was once a small booming town that went to hell like the rest of the world. The Fallen Village was created in the ruins and built up many defenses for whatever may be out there. Every morning the scouts were sent out to search the area for anything that should not be this far into the forest. Kayto was hopping around in his rabbit form, his favorite. He could tell there were new tracks down a small path, but the veered off track away from his home. His ears were picking up on some unfamiliar noises, so he shot off in that direction to see what he could find.

Temple

Old 02-12-2013, 02:34 AM

Dylan turned around and fired off two rounds from Jessie before running again "where the hell are they I cant see them" Dylan turned down the hidden path hoping to shake them off he had been running for hours and he just started breathing deeply Dylan stopped trying to catch his breath but before he new it he was surrounded by mutants "so that's why i wasn't able to here you" Dylan raised his guns thinking how he was going to get out of this one they soon pulled there weapons lucky there were only three with fire arms "well it's about time we finished this" said Dylan as he fired off his gun as many times as he could before being knocked out.

Donut

Old 02-12-2013, 02:57 AM

After running for a short while, Kayto stopped at the sound of gun fire. It was one sound that he didn't like too well because that is how his family was killed. The elder once told him that he would find his path in life, and one day forget about the past, but in Kayto's mind that wasn't possible. Bolting toward the direction of the shots, Kayto shifted into a big bear, one of his villages worshiped creators. Once right on top of where the sounds were coming from, he was able to take down one mutant quickly and chased after the others as they ran away in fear.

KAyto changed to his normal for and started back toward where he came from. Stopping over a body on the ground, Kayto could sense that something was different with this being, and knew he wasn't a mutant. He debated for a long time on what to do, before he picked the guy up and took him to a hideout that he had. There he placed the stranger on a blanket and went to start a fire, he had to be cautious but helping others came first.

Temple

Old 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM

Name: Ria Murasaki
weapons:all she needs in her life is her fists but she carry's a giant axe manly used for harvesting crops
Skills:she has mastered close combat but she is also very good at playing music of all kinds
Bio: Ria grew up in the same village as Kayto and so she also went through changes but unlike Kayto hers wasn't visible her strength grew to become inhuman like and grew animal like senses able to smash bolder with her fists she was looked down on by most men because of it but she still seams to keep her cool around them not wanting to hurt them.

---------- Post added 02-22-2013 at 04:22 PM ----------

Dylan awoke inside of a cabin he didn't know where he was so he went for his revolver before looking around he didn't know what was going on was he taken by the mutants or did someone save him from them he stood up and turned to see someone starting a fire he leveled his gun at him "who are you" Dylan said before stepping forward "tell me before I kill you" Dylan wasn't going to be taking lies today

Ria was wandering through the woods looking for Kayto she found herself somewhere she has never been before so she took it in but she started to wonder where Kayto is "dame it I'm always the one that has to go find him" Ria thought before smelling mutants running in her area she lifted her axe and got ready for what ever was coming when out of no where two fell from the trees she was surrounded she got ready when she smelt something large coming and so did Ria she jumped over the mutants and took a big breath in as she found Kayto as she sprinted off finding herself at a bulding "KAYTO! are you in there we have to go NOW! ".

Last edited by Temple; 02-22-2013 at 08:21 PM..

Donut

Old 02-23-2013, 10:38 PM

Kayto was working on a fire, and was calm when he heard the man behind him. "Don't worry.." Kayto said softly in a low gravely voice. His shape shifting played a number on his voice, so it sounded rougher then his kind soul was. "My name is Kayto.." he added as he slowly turned around. His eyes widened as he heard Ria from outside. "YES" he yelled. "Sir, you must trust us, but right now, if she says we must go, them must." Kayto kicked the small flames putting them out and without caring about the mans guns, he bolted toward the door. Once out he saw Ria, and what she was talking about.
A beast of a mutant was knocking down every tree in its path. "Holy sh... " Kayto muttered. He was working one something new, changing only part of his body, and he managed to make kangaroo like legs and started hopping as fast as they could carry him. "We must hit the tunnels!!" he yelled back, hopping the guy was close behind them.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 AM

Dylan hesitated before running out the door to see a small girl holding a freakish axe when all of a sudden the man who saved him mutated his legs into something strange and started hoping away "Great more mutants" Dylan ran behind as fast as he could trying to keep up he looked behind him to see the girl just standing there but it didn't really bother him in his mind was yelling at him to help her but his body wouldn't stop "shouldn't we help her" Dylan yelled still running.

Ria set down her axe and turned as the thing ran smashing everything in its path Ria sighed "these things only get bigger and bigger every time I see them Ria pulled back her arm as the mutant charged at her but her fist met its path throwing it a couple feet back Ria shook her hand "dame your hard headed but I guess this wouldn't be fun if ya weren't" ria new that this thing was strong but she would hold it back for a while before running she grabbed the axe and swung into the foot as the mutant screamed in pain Ria punched it in the chest forcing the foot to be cut in half by the axe bedded into it.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 01:40 AM

Kayto glanced back and saw Ria standing, and he knew what she was going to do. "I saved you, she is saving us. Just move and follow me." He kept running through the tree. There was a clearing that had a door that lead straight into the ground. As Kayto opened it he stepped back. "You get in, its a straight path. Stop in the light. I'll be right behind you." As the guy went by Kayto stayed guard just a few seconds and waited for Ria to catch up. "Tanks for that." HE said changing his legs back and continued down the path. "You saved my ass yet again." He added. She was the only one that would go out of her way to rescue his skin, others knew how much trouble he would always get himself into.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 01:47 AM

(iv gtg I'm heading down to london for a bit my grandma in the hospital so I may not be on for a while)

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 01:57 AM

Name: Tarra
Weapons: Septar
Bio: Growing up Tarra was usually the quiet one. She didn't really talk much, but she knew how to fight. When the changes came, she was blessed with the power of light. She can create massive bursts of light that could knock down a building in its wake. There is only one person that she can talk to, but it's not your typical chat. She speaks telepathically.

((Hope everythings alright.. take your time))

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 02:11 AM

as soon as Ria saw the chance she turned and bolted using all of her strength to get to the cave as soon as possible it took her a bit but she made it stopping beside Kayto "time to go" she said as she jumped up and into the hole flying to the bottom leaving cracks in the rocks at the bottom "come on slow poke" Ria said as she started down the hall.

Dylan watched as every one climbed down the hole he fallowed behind carefully not wanting to fall for traps if they had any set up down here "where are we going" Dylan said with hesitation in his voice Dylan wasn't cean on tight places where he could be swarmed easy.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 02:21 AM

"oh you shut it." Kayto said shoving Ria as he chuckled. They walked down the path a little ways, and he tured right. "We are headed to our village. Trust me, you will be safe." Kayto opened another hatch and let the other walk on past before he shut the doors quietly. He turned around and jumped not seeing Tarra, and almost running her over. "Hey! why must you do that all the time." He said with a smile. Kayto knew that she wouldn't say anything, but he still tries to talk, because he knows she can hear him.

Tarra was standing at the door waiting for Ria to come back 'who is the strange one?' she said to Ria. Tarra stepped out of the way and took up walking behind them the rest of the way.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 02:34 AM

Ria smiled "WELL IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU TO" Ria said smacking Tarra on the back "oh him he's some guy Kayto found in the forest big isn't he" Ria said looking up at Dylan "but enough about him is the feast ready I'm starving I could eat a cow speaking of cows where did you find him Kayto" Ria said with a grin on her face Kayto and Tarra were one of the few friends Ria had so she loved them.

Dylan looked up at Kayto "your village" Dylan new that there were a couple human tribes out there but he never thought all the way out here when all of the sudden a small girl jumped out of nowhere she stared at him but didn't say anything "this place just gets stranger and stranger I guess" Dylan found himself standing outside of a village it looked like it was made by hand with the lack of rock "stranger and stranger".

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 02:47 AM

Kayto stood beside the guy. "Now that we have time. I am Kayto, the she man is Ria and the quiet one is Tarra. We live in a small village out here in the middle of nowhere. We are not like the mutants that were attacking you, we kind of just protect each other in attempt to survive." he sighed a bit to catch his breath. "I scout the land every day, and well this is the first we found something more living than savages." He continued filling the guy in as they walked toward a small hut. "You can rest here a bit if you like." Kayto offered, he knew it was alright to do so.

Tarra looked at the guy and back at Ria. 'Human, not touched by the change. Odd to see them still around out there.' She said to Ria. She walked with then not leaving her side. Ria was almost like a sister to her, so she was protective, yet shy at the same time. 'Of course the feast is ready, just waiting for you to bring back the trouble maker' She added meaning Kayto

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 AM

Ria smiled "ya I guess he hasn't changed out here I guess it is neat" when all of a sudden Kayto called her a she male Ria turned face blushed red with anger "ohhhh KAYTO ya want to play a game with me" Ria said as she lifted her axe ready to take his head off with it in anger she new that he was kidding but she thought that it was embarrassing.

Dylan walked with Kayto up to the hut when he was shown where he was going to be resting if he wanted "nice to meet you my names Dylan . . . . . . " Dylan looked up to the giant axe being lifted into the air "uhh Kayto" Dylan said pointing at Ria Dylan then took the time to step to the side so he wouldn't get caught in the cross fire.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 03:18 AM

Kayto looked back and instantly turned into a chicken, and flopped around in circles around Ria so she couldn't hit him. After he knew he was safe he popped back to himself. "thanks, shes too kind hart-ted to hurt me" he added with a smile. "there is a feast tonight, you are welcome to join if you like." He offered their new guest.

Tarra smiled and chuckled at those two. 'Like a little kid, that Kayto.' She said and started walking toward the main building where the food will be. 'We better get moving, before it gets too cold again. You remember last time' She added. Kayto was always out wandering, and he usually made them late to every feast that was held.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 03:51 AM

Ria grinned as Kayto ran around as a chicken before turning back him and her have almost always been doing this even before the gained there skills and Tarra has always pulled them apart when it got bad Ria smiled seting her axe on the ground with a thump and then Kayto offered Dylan to come to the feast Ria nodded in agreement when Tarra reminded them about last time this happened and all they got was cold food Ria grabbed Kayto by the neck and started walking to the feast "If were late I swear to the maker I will end you!" Ria said almost jogging but never letting go of Kayto.

Dylan watched as every thing happened but he declined there offer he walked into there shack finding a small bed on the ground and a table Dylan sat himself at the table setting down Josie and Jessie "these people are strange arnt they" Dylan said talking to his guns as if they could talk back he smiled as he took off the upper part of his jacket "I guess I owe them my life so I'm stuck here for now.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 02:33 PM

Kayto was a bit surprised when Ria grabbed him by his neck, just because he knew he could do anything to get away this time. He flailed a bit as she took off. Kayto was happy that the food was still hot, he really didn't want to get killed this time. Ria and Tarra were the only two that would really stay around him, everyone else didn't like him because of his past. He caused trouble, without meaning to, but to him he was just trying to help others out, didn't end so well. After Kayto ate he stood up "Better take some to Dylan, see if he is hungry yet." He packed up some warm food and waited for the others.

Tarra just chuckled and run after them. 'You wouldn't really kill him this time would you?' she asked Ria, knowing the truth anyway. Ria was the first person that she ever talked to, and Kayto, well she couldn't get the right waves to communicate to him. Other wise she just stayed quiet and refused to talk to anyone else. She ate next to Ria, and stayed seated when Kayto got up. 'You think everything will be fine this time? you know Kayto.. Don't want to see him hurt.' She said, but agreed that he did the right thing by bringing the strange one to them

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Ria flopped into her seat as the feast started everyone passing around the food her taking more then she should off but she shrugged off the look people gave her as she cleaned off her plate it took them maybe an hour to finish off all of her food but she loved every last bight of it "it'll be fine Tarra nothing bad will happen" Ria said as she swallowed the rest of her food down and stood to leave to deliver the food to the stranger Dylan.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 08:48 PM

Tarra stood beside Ria and looked over at her. 'I just hope your right.' she said and grabbed a glass and drank some. She looked back at Kayto, she would protect the guy with her life. He was one person that stayed around her, knowing that she wouldnt talk.

Kayto walked back toward the hut with the box of food. He knocked "Dylan we got food if you want any." He said as he waited for an answer. He couldn't help but have a feeling that something wasn't right. 'Why were the mutants after this guy anyway, or in this case why was he hunting the mutants if that was the case' He thought to himself.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 PM

Dylan loaded threw a clip into jessie and loaded josie "I wonder how much longer ill be safe here" Dylan walked around for a bit before trowing on his jacket and putting his guns into his holster and walked up to the door when Kayto knocked on it this startled Dylan as he drew his gun but right before he shot Kayto let him know that his food was here he lowered his gun "ya I'm coming" Dylan opened the door to Tarra Kayto and Ria "uh ya come in I guess" Dylan waved his hand as he turned.

Ria fallowed every one until they reached the hut where Dylan was staying Dylan opened the door and let every one inside Ria smiled "Hey" but Ria stoped to the sound of something running from the jungle there seemed to be more then one all heading for them Ria also smelt that large mutant coming it seemed that they were coming for Dylan "There here for you. Ria yelled at Dylan "Kayto we have to go NOW!" Ria said as she drew here axe.

Donut

Old 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM

Kayto looked down the passage and shook his head. "that didn't take them long, they after you Dylan?" he asked as he started taking off like Ria said. He was warning the rest of the village as they ran in different directions. He knew this would be the last time he would be here, it was the worse thing he brought to the village.

Tarra looked at Ria. 'What did I tell you!' She told her and started glowing and her white wings popped out of her back. A scepter was in her hand and she shot a wall of light over the passage. 'It won't stop them, but it will hold them back enough' she added and started toward another exit. She was a good fighter, but defense was also one of her good qualities.

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 10:56 PM

Dylan drew both of his guns as he mumbled "they acted faster then I thought" Dylan ran into the village fallowing Tarra it seemed that a couple still got in the village he lifted his revolver shooting one out of the air "we have to get out of here" Dylan said as he turned lifting his magnum and shooting three out of the air "this is getting bad are your people going to be ok.

Ria started yelling at the tribes people to get out of here then turning to Tarra "enough of the I told you so more of that magical wall thing" Ria said as she threw her axe into the forest right before Tarra raised the wall of light "Time to go" Ria yelled as she sprinted off to the front line to make some time for every one.

Donut

Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM

Tarra looked a head, and did what she was told. 'Yes mam, sorry' She put up another wall behind them as they ran forward. She knew Ria would be good up front and knew that Kayto didnt fight much yet, but he would have to learn something fast. Tarra shot a few bolts out striking down two before they could get behind Ria. 'here try this..' she told Ria as she hit her with a flash of light giving her added damage with each swing, and it created a sonic wave aftershock.

Kayto looked at Ria and saw her fighting, and knew he had to try something. He turned into a gorilla and had some fun smashing a few mutants in his way. "Not sure, this is the worse we have had, I wasn't smart bringing you here just yet." He said back to Dylan. They couldn't go back there now, they just had to fight their way out and find a new place. The forest was the safest, maybe up the mountain side would make for a better area to watch over instead of under ground.