Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 04:54 AM

Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon! Here, you can roleplay as if you were in the Pokemon world itself! OC's and other's accepted, no canons please, what fun would that be?! Pixels, Art, text descriptions are all fine!!!

Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Join me!

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-09-2014 at 05:26 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:00 AM

Rules to abide by in the Pokemon World:
  • Please, follow all of Mene's ToS
  • Do not harrass anyone in this thread, this is meant for fun
  • Do not make fun of other people's characters, no matter how *cough* bad they may be, be accepting! RPing is for fun!
  • Do not try to be over powered in here, such as when someone attacks, and you miss every blow... just... no.
  • You may use custom layouts! Have fun with it!
  • Follow my rules, and myself, and you'll do just fine here in the Pokemon World!

If you have any suggestions on making this RP better, please tell me though this RP or PM!

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-09-2014 at 05:27 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:01 AM

Character Sheet:

Pokemon Trainer MagiNeko
(Kawaii Neko Teaa)

SPOILERX

Ref: Click here or here
<3
Bio:
Ever since she was a child, she's wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer, just like her cousins and mother before her. Having no friends, though being a friendly, nice, and caring type of person, she only has her Pokemon as her only friends, and she loves them dearly. She can understand Pokemon if she tries hard enough.

She is also part cat/pokemon. A rare birth mutation.
Pokemon Team:
1. Piplup - LVL 5
NO MOVES YET

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-13-2014 at 05:46 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:08 AM

Other Information before you head off to the World of Pokemon:
  • The highest level Pokemon you can have is 100, when starting, you can have lvl 5-10 Pokemon, please don't start off OP.
  • After level 30, you cannot level up as fast as you want. Every 10 battles with another character will level up the Pokemon you're using to fight with. Before level 30, every 1-5 battles will level your Pokemon up.
  • You can have up to 6 Pokemon with you. The others will be in the "Storage Box".
  • Keep a list of the Pokemon you have, when you fill out the forum with a Pokemon you have caught, please Post/PM me it, so I may approve of it. You can't just get random pokemon whilly nilly!
  • This RP is more of interacting with people, instead of having "pokemon battles".
  • I am a gym leader. There is no Elite 4 or Champion. (I will become a leader later, as will some of you as well!) I will also play as the main characters when needed, such as the professors. For baseline/storyline purposes. :)
  • Feel free to use OC's, or any other character you want, NO CANONS.
  • You can join in at any time! Just fill out the character sheet forum, and post it in here/PM it to me, and i'll add you. For fun, once you join, you must put in "Pokemon Trainer ____ appears! Battle?"
  • Have fun!

Forum for Pokemon (use when wanting a starter/capturing a wild Pokemon):

Code:
What Pokemon do you want/have caught?:
Name:
Level:
Pokeball:
What Box Name:
Moves (I will check and approve these):
Damage power of moves:

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-09-2014 at 05:28 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:15 AM

RESERVED

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:16 AM

RESERVED

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:16 AM

RESERVED

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 05:18 AM

>> Open, please start! <<

Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon, I am Professor Alder, and I will be your guide throughout your journey!

What might your name be?

(Please post now if you must! My bio can always come later, and remember, you can enter the RP at anytime with your character sheet!)

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-09-2014 at 05:26 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-10-2014, 12:32 AM

✰✰✰

MagiNeko says:

MagiNeko slowly walked into the professors lab curiously, sent there by her parents to receive a Pokemon, her very first Pokemon. She didn't know what to expect of it. In her mind, she said to herself "I wonder what pokemon i'll get... I want a cute one... hopefully they're not all gone, I really want one!". As she stepped all the way to the back of the lab, she saw one of the scientists come up to her, pointing her to the back. "Thank you!" MagiNeko said to the scientist. As she approached Professor Alder, she gulped, admiring his dashing looks. "H-Hello Professor, I see you've been waiting for me, my parents told you I was coming?"

"Yes they did, welcome MagiNeko! I see you made it here just fine from your house. Are you ready to receive your very first Pokemon?"

MagiNeko nodded happily, blushing for she was just about to get her very first partner!

"Alright then, please step up to my desk, I have all the Pokemon there." He said with a smile, he then listed off all the names of the starter Pokemon from each Region, and their stats.

"A-Ah... I-I choose... Piplup! Please, Professor Alder." She said looking down shyly, waiting for her starter.

"As you wish, here you are." He said as he handed MagiNeko the pokeball, with a darling level 5 Piplup in it. "Do you wish to name her?"

"M-Maybe later... thank you Professor!" She said with a happy glee. Looking down at her pokeball, she cuddled it, so happy. "Once I see her out of her Pokeball, i'll name her, I'll go now Professor, thank you!~" MagiNeko said as she hugged the Professor, then leaving the Lab to show her parents her new Pokemon.

"Best of luck to you..." The Professor said with a slight chuckle and grin.

✰✰✰

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-11-2014 at 11:21 PM..