The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 03:46 AM

Name: Eusme VanCise
Race: Human

Name: Zander
Race: Demon

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 09-04-2014 at 04:02 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-04-2014, 04:37 AM

Name: Minako
Race: human
picture:

Name: Latis
Race:Angel
Picture:

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 05:06 AM

The brown haired girl opened her big green eyes and all she saw was white. Her vision was blurry and she saw movement beside her, she couldn't speak for a moment, but soon she seemed to regain the ability. Her voice was a little raspy, as if she had not used it for weeks. The few people around her seemed to be family since the older lady was in tears and the young man looked relieved. "Mom..Joseph.." She breathed, then looked around. "Where am I?"

The young man frowned slightly. "You're in the hospital. Do you not remember what happened? You drove off a bridge!" The information made her eyes widen and she sat up straight, then cried out when her body objected. Her mother lowered her down to the bed and a nurse came in hurriedly. "Do not say such things to her! She has only just woken up!" Her mother chided the boy. Eusme looked over at the bed beside her, which held her sleeping friend. "Oh no.."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-04-2014, 05:32 AM

The blue hair girl was still sleeping but she saw a dark room and didn't know what it was and then saw some man walking to her and looked away. She came too and her eyes opened up a bit and looked around a bit and saw her friend "What...happen?" The blue hair girl could talk a little bit but that was it and saw her friends family but not her's and looked sad about it and knew they wouldn't come. A man with a kimono on was their it was the priest of a temple she stays at. "Thank goodness you are alright you both are safe girls." He smiled at them both.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 05:37 AM

The brunette smiled and relaxed back on the bed when her friend woke. "I am confused though...we got in a crash? I don't even remember being in a car.." Her brother frowned at her. "You wouldn't remember, boozer." She looked at him with a glare. "I don't drink that much. And never enough to get drunk." Her brother rolled his eyes. "The doctor said you had high blood alcohol content." She looked at her friend, confused and feeling guilty.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 06:04 AM

The blue hair girl and doesn't remember much but remembers something her dream. The priest looked at her and nodded "Minako didn't drink though but we glad they are alive so child say your sorry to your sister!" Minako looked at them and didn't want them to fight. "please stop fight please."

Up in the sky and looking down at earth and sighing and looking at heaven and it was in ruins and then looked at someone and sighing "why did you come here you know we can't meet here."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 07:04 AM

The brother glared at the priest, then looked at Minako completely shocked. "How can you stand up for her? She almost killed you!" Eusme's mother looked angry and pulled him out of the room by his ear. His yelps could be heard down the hall. Eusme sighed and looked at her friend. "He is right you know.."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 07:09 AM

Minako looked at her and smiled "it wasn't your fault Eusme you are my best friend we stick together." Minako smiled at her. Minako said "we will get better and maybe do something with our lives maybe we can work at the temple and becomes priestess it would be fun." Minako said in her kind sweet voice.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 07:14 AM

Eusme smiled back at her friend. She knew she wasn't cut out to be a priestess, not like Minako was. She hardly attended the instruction courses and was always rebelling against everything. Maybe that was the reason this all happened. She had dragged her friend to a party and she must have drank too much.

The dark figure crossed his arms over his chest and stared at the angel. "You know why I am here." He gazed down at the building, his eyes smoldering. "I can sense it.."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 07:27 AM

Minako looked at her and sat up a bit and looked at the window and said "I know but look what happen to us they must given us our life back it must be something Eusme." Minako was kind girl she had a power gift she was a priestess since her mother left her at the temple she was kind but she always see this dark man and didn't know what or who he was.

He sigh and looked down at the building as well and sigh "yes I know but what can we can we talk to them and tell who we are don't you think they would freak out?" He sigh and knew they were awake and felt something about them was right to him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2014, 05:03 PM

Eusme sighed and stared at the stark white ceiling. "I wish I knew what happened...its not like me to drink that much." She thought that maybe she had been drugged or something. Her mother came back in and gently squeezed her hand. "I think he just needs to calm down."

The man shrugged a d looked down through the window, seeing the blue haired girl. "Her hair is different, but I know its her. It doesn't matter how long it takes, I will be with her."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 07:42 PM

The man sigh as well and then looked at the dark brown hair girl and with her green eyes. "She looked the same the day I saw her those years ago." He crossed his arms and knows they can't talk to them just yet "We can't talk to them just yet until they leave this hospital or do you have a plan old friend." The man looked at him.

Minako smiled at her friend and saw her mother came and didn't smile again and looked at the sky through the window she was like looking at them but she couldn't see them at all. Minako had to get better to get back to the temple she had this weird feeling.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 03:39 AM

The demon frowned slowly at him. What was his friend up to? He had few good ideas of how to introduce himself to her, short of just grabbing her. That wouldn't leave the best impression though.

After an hour or so Eusme's mother left, as visiting hours were over. She stared at the curling now, then closed her eyes. "I don't want to go back." She said with a sad voice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 03:50 AM

Minako looked at her a bit and then had to go to the bathroom and she pulled the covers off her and walks to the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror.

The angel saw the girl left her friend a bit. "since the blue hair girl is in the bathroom and the other girl is in bed lets talk to them." The angel looked at his friend "and call me by friend."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 03:55 AM

He frowned at him. "How do you expect to talk to them? Just fly up to the window and wave?"

Eusme saw her friend leave, then she closed her eyes. She knew that leaving the monestary would be the best thing for everyone.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 03:59 AM

Latis looked at him and said "I am angel and you are demon we have powerful." Latis looked at him and flew and was gone and was in the room and said "Hello..."

Minako washed a bit and sigh.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 04:03 AM

Eusme heard a voice as she was on the edge of sleep. She opened her eyes and looked toward the voice. "Hello?" It had gotten a little dark in the room and she was blurry eyed.

He cursed and went after him, hoping he wouldn't scare the girls too much.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:09 AM

Latis looked at her and no one can see him but her and said "Miss i am not a dream i must talk to you." Latis looked at his friend and saw the bathroom door and saw his friend and he was saying go.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 04:14 AM

The other man frowned, but he supposed they were already there. "Hello..can you hear me?" There was almost a hopeful tone to his voice as he entered the reatroom.

Eusme frowned and slowly sat up, carefully avoiding pulling out the tubes attached to her. She looked at him for a long moment, then frowned. "Who are you?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:21 AM

Latis looked at her and bowed to her and smiled "I'm Latis I am well angel and I know this is weird seeing me like this." Latis looked at her.

Minako stopped and looked at a man coming into the bathroom and said "who are you?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 04:26 AM

Eusme stared at him for a moment then sighed. "I cannot be dying..because you wouldn't be coming for me. Why are you here?" For some reason she was depressed enough to believe that an angel was standing across the room from her.

He seemed to chuckle nervously. "Well, I am Zander. And, well...I am a demon." He wondered how she would react, most people ran from demons for good reason.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:29 AM

Latis looked at her and giggled a bit and said "of course not your not dead I am not here for that but i am here for your help and well you look like someone i knew."

Minako looked at him and said "you are a demon." Minako got closer to him and was not scared of him "I have seen you before I am
Minako."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 04:37 AM

Eusme looked at him, skeptically. "Oh yeah? What would an angel need my help for?" She wasn't useful to anyone, unless you needed a screw up.

Zander stared at her, then tilted his head. "You have seen me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:45 AM

Latis looked at her and said "a few hundred years ago the devil as destroy heaven my home and half the demons and angels locked him away but he as found a way." Latis looked and said "you and your friend have a special gift you might not see it but you do we need your help."

Minako nodded "I have been seeing things a ruined a bad man and I saw you but it is a dream."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 04:56 AM

Eusme looked at him, her shoulders lumped a little. "Well, I suppose there is not point in looking forward to dying now." She muttered to herself. "If heaven is truly destroyed...why are you needing our help?" She then remembered her friends odd behavior lately.

Zander rose an eyebrow slowly. "In dreams..well, I know what you saw. Would you like me to tell you?"