xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-05-2014, 05:06 AM

Minako looked at him and nodded "please tell me."

Latis looked at her and said "we need your help to find the lost souls of dead demons and angels and if the devil's helpers get them first the devil will kill the humans even you and your friend."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2014, 03:06 PM

Zander nodded and explained what the ruins in her dream were and the 'bad man' she had described. "I cannot explain why I was in your dreams, other than I was there when it happened."

Eusme narrowed her eyes a little now. "What makes you think we can find these souls? I haven't seen anything like that except for you."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-06-2014, 07:29 PM

Latis looked at her and said "you can see me cause you have the gift and what happen to you why you girls were in a coma." Latis sigh "you were drunk yes but we shield you from death."

Minako looked at him and listened to the story of the ruin and the bad man as in the devil and sat down and said " so why can i see you and do you have someone that is helping you?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-06-2014, 10:41 PM

Eusme blinked at him, her face becoming a little more relaxed. "You..saved us?" She seemed to be a little shocked. Why would he do such a thing? Well, he said they needed their help..maybe that's all the reason they needed.

He chuckled awkwardly. "Well, yes I have help. He is in there talking to your friend."

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 09-11-2014 at 03:02 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-07-2014, 01:58 AM

Latis looked at him and nodded "yes the devil was about to get your souls but we protected you well I protected you my friend protected your friend."

Minako looked at him and nodded at him and said "what do you need from us?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-11-2014, 03:03 PM

Eusme was skeptical about all of it, but Minako was alive..was it enough? "Alright, we're going to have to talk. All of us."

He scratched his head slightly and explained everything, hoping she didn't think he was nuts.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Minako looked at him and sat down and said "the feeling i had was not my sickness then." Minako looked at him.

Latis looked at her and nodded "okay then my friend is talking to your friend."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2014, 09:09 PM

Zander raised an eyebrow at her. "Sickness?"

Eusme sighed and laid back against the propped up pillow. "Well, could you get them please?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2014, 05:22 AM

Minako looked at him and nodded to him and said "did I almost die?"

Latis looked at her and nodded and then got up and knocked on the door to the bathroom.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-20-2014, 08:55 PM

Zander nodded slowly, not really knowing what her reaction would be to the answer. Most humans would completely fall apart hearing that they were saved from dying. He heard the knock on the door and frowned. He wasn't quite done talking to Minako yet. He opened it and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Eusme didn't like being in bed all day, but the doctor had told her she'd been hurt more than Minako so she had to rest for another day or so before attempting to get up. Maybe the angel could help her with that...

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2014, 07:44 PM

Latis looked at her and saw her in pain and knew he had to do something but he needed her help and sigh and then saw his friend opening the door and said "Eusme wants her friend to come out I think she is ready to talk." Latis looked at him and was different now. Latis left the door and was at the end of her bed and keeping a eye on her.

Minako looked at him and saw he saved her from death and thought it was scary but then she was happy a bit. Minako heard a voice and it was a man and saw the man at the door and he looked beautiful and thought he was angel and heard her friend name and then got to his side and said "lets see her she must be in pain." Minako grabbed his hand and then walked out and then sat next to her friend.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-22-2014, 09:55 PM

Eusme painstakingly pulled herself into a propped up position, fixing her pillows so she could just rest back on them. Then she looked at the bathroom as the three of them came out. "Well...I suppose I'm not hallucinating then." She muttered to herself as the angel and demon moved closer to her bedside. She looked at her friend and sighed heavily. "Are you going for all of this?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2014, 10:23 PM

Minako looked at her friend and knew she didn't believe it but Minako looked at the angel and knew something was going on in the world and had to help no matter what and said "I am they need our help but Eusme they saved us you might not help but I will it is my choice." Minako smiled softly.

Latis looked at her and sigh and crossed his arms and looked down slowly and said "we have to tell them about their past now."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 12:25 AM

Eusme looked at her friend and let out a large sigh. "Fine. I already agreed to help anyways." Then her attention was pulled to the angel, Latis. "What do you mean?" She knew her past, why was this person trying to tell her what she already knew?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 01:35 AM

Latis looked at her and nodded and then said "not this past more like your past lives." Latis said but he closed his eyes and he sighed deeply.

Minako looked at her and nodded and then him and stood up and said "what do you mean?"

Latis looked at her and sigh and said "it was many years ago you both had a rare gift to save the dead souls from earth before he came but something bad happened to the girls and so the angels and demons did the one thing they could do at the time save yours souls and send them to the future and help them." Latis sigh and said "you both have a rare gift but you haven't waken it yet so if one of saved you from death we are protectors but also we are bound to you as well." Latis looked at him and said "I will speak the truth if it hurts you I am sorry but you can't run from fate."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 01:44 AM

Eusme sat up sharply, then hissed as the needles still in her arms dug in. "What the hell do you mean? Like we are reincarnated or something? That's rediculous!" She realized that Minako had believed in that religious stuff, but Eusme had always been doubtful. Then again...there was an angel and a demon in front of her. "What do you mean we are bound? I have a feeling its more than just 'I saved your life so now I have to keep you alive' thing." There was clear anger in her voice, even showing in her pained face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 01:52 AM

Minako looked at her and looked down and looked at the angel and knew he didn't like saying this.

Latis came over and sigh "I know this is hard to hear but it is the truth you might not believe it but if he comes for you both you will be dead I know you are pain I can tell by the look in your face." Latis looked at her and went on the other side of her "I can make the pain go away I can give you both a new life but you must trust us and it will not save you it will save your family from this pain and we are not evil men we saved your lives cause we need your help."

Minako looked at him and heard him and sigh and saw the pain with her friend and stood up and thought her family and her friends family and knew just cause she is a priestess but as a girl and said "I don't want anyone to die I don't want to see Eusme die."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 02:55 AM

Eusme frowned and withdrew from them. "Don't touch me!" She hissed at the angel, then pulled her knees to her chest, a scared and angry lookflashed across her features. Who were they to tell her she needed to leave her family just to go fix their stupid mistakes? No. She didn't want to die..even if he said she wouldn't feel any pain, she knew it would break her mother's heart.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 03:06 AM

Latis sigh and then stand up and went to the window and said "fine if you want to be alone then fine but just to let you know your family wouldn't know what happen."

Minako looked at her and then looked at him and said "what do you mean?"

Latis looked at her and said " my friend and I will eased their memories so they don't remember you but also they will have a normal happy life the people you have been friends and know you will not remember you and I know you don't want to to hurt them but this mistake we did it is not our fault if you want to blame someone blame the man who will kill your friends and family."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 03:11 AM

Eusme hugged her legs tighter as he spoke and buried her face into her knees. Why her? She would have to leave her family..and they would forget her. She didn't want any of this to happen. Tears spilled over and she cried silently into her knees.

Zander, who had been standing back watching everything unfold, sighed. "Look, we cannot think of a better alternative. Or we would have given you that choice instead. But, all we have is this." He looked at the angel with an all ost disappointed expression. He was supposed to be an angel, yet he was acting more heartless than he had been.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 03:19 AM

Latis sigh and looked at the demon and sigh more and then looked at the window and sigh deeply.

Minako looked at the demon and then looked at her friend and sat next to her and knew something had to be done and it was so hard and then said "why does this man want the world dead?"

Latis looked at her and sigh more but then said "he wants the humans souls we know he hates humans but he destroyed heaven my home is in ruins and I hate it and well hell is still the same of course but if he gets out the human world will be like my home death."

Minako looked at him and looked sad and said "happen to your family?"

Latis looked at her and then looked down and almost cried but he held his tears back " he killed them he killed the girl i cared about I watched her die in my arms and well Zander is the way like me." Latis looked away and started to cry.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 03:32 AM

Zander hid his emotions, letting only impatience show. He wasn't about to cry in front of these girls. Besides, the angel had more to cry about.

Eusme stopped crying and peaked at the angel over her knees. She felt bad for him, but what kind of situation was she in? She wouldn't even have a family anymore. It would be like she never existed. She sighed and nodded. "Just do it."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 04:01 AM

Latis turned around and looked at her he was still crying a bit but then he tried not to cry and walked to her and said "Eusme are you sure if you do you will start a new life I don't want you to be unhappy about this." Latis knew he didn't like what he said before but he felt sorry for her and wanted her to be happy as well.

Minako looked at him and then at the demon and said to him "what about you Zander did something happen to you?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2014, 04:06 AM

Zander just frowned, not wanting the girl to hold grudges. He just looked back at Minako. "This isn't about what we lost."

Eusme looked at him. "It doesn't matter what I do, I will still lose my family. So just get it over with." Her voice held disdain, but she knew she didn't have a choice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-24-2014, 04:10 AM

Latis looked at her and looked sad in his eyes and then looked at his friend as well and said "Zander let do it but listen to me Eusme we do something that this will might it go away." Latis looked at him and said "lets do it."

Minako looked at them and looked at them and knew something was else up "what will you do?"

Latis looked at her and smiled sadly "we will also ease your family memories so you both don't get hurt by it as well but you will remember what happen to you and us."