Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-22-2017, 11:47 PM

Immy: I would love that! It's been awhile since I've had anybody to stay up and Rp with

Silver felt a little silly, about exposing what kind of book she was reading. The cover of the book was dark green, and no image. Just the title on the bottom right corner in bold gold letters 'The Fire Within'. Of course it wasn't anything like what their sensei read! Then again, to some people, you could tell how someone really was on the inside, by what they read. It didn't surprise her when Saskue got down next to her, trying to read some of the words. "It's about a college guy who moves in with a lady that makes pottery, and clay dragons. But there's a secret behind the dragons, so the the guy tries to befriend the lady and her daughter. There's not really a lot to say about the first book.." She said, looking over her shoulder at him, only have read a fourth of the book.

Kakashi listened to Ahna's words, and stayed quiet for the moment. If this was about Sakura, he had already begun to catch on. He could be pretty oblivious, but he wasn't stupid. He knew when something was going on with his students. "Ahna, you don't need to worry about that." Kakashi said to her in a low voice. "I might not know the details, but I can assure you that I've noticed things.. If I didn't, how can I say I look out for our students?"

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 12:00 AM

Nova_Alchemist: well I can do it more often as long as its not a truck shift.
Anyways I've been eager to get into a naruto roleplay I didn't even draw like I wanted to today because we're posting back and forth :)

"I am more interested in the dragons, on what's the mystery behind them." Sasuke spoke still not moved back to his original spot skimming the pages. Then he realized how close they were and sat against her tree but on the side to where they weren't so close. He kept silent after that though he did glance at the book when she would be looking at it to read over her shoulder but trying not to let her know.

Ahna sighed "We still have time left, why don't you get some rest." Ahna almost said 'I can't expect you to understand without knowing the full details.' Before the silence continued she added "The person they are interested is not seen as good to others, but I know they are good. Then again I'm really one of the few that knows the truth of the past." Ahna distanced herself from Kakashi not wanting to, but didn't know what else to say as she glanced to the side.

"I don't trust this person, but I also don't trust our village. So it's kind of a mixed ordeal here. Anyways..." Ahna stopped talking as she picked up on something. Closing her eyes she focused on everything but herself which made her realize they were not alone. Quickly she jumped down to the students. "Everyone get up, time to go." Sakura was out like a light so she knew she wouldn't be able to just jump awake at a time like this.

"Damnit, Sakura" Ahna used a bit of electric energy to shock the younger student wide awake. "Wake up, we have to go, now!" Ahna gathered her back giving it to Sakura as it was pretty light. "Kashi, take them farther forward, go!" Ahna felt a large number gather around her slowly as if creeping amongst them. She wouldn't give the others up nor without a fight. Sasuke jumped up pulling Silver to her feet and helping Sakura run who was staggering not fully awake just yet. "Kashi, take Sakura and the others. She's not awake enough yet to find, go I got this." Ahna was pretty sure of the odds.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-23-2017, 12:28 AM

Immy: a truck shift?? O.o
haha, silly~ i'm mutlitasking a little as to not be too impatient xD
but not doing anything too in-depth >3<

Silver was kind of glad to have something else in common with the dark haired ninja, other than their skills. She noticed him back off, but didn't react. She just went back to reading her book like nothing happened.

Kakashi just listened, he didn't say much since it sounded more like one of those problems he wasn't ready to face.. It just proved to him that his students were growing up a little too fast. He knew this meant Sakura had someone she liked, that didn't belong to the Leaf village- so it was natural to want to keep it private. That and the girls probably had some sort of pact or promise between them, keeping Ahna from really telling him anything. What was he to do? Feeling something off, and watching his assistant, Kakashi quickly joined her on the grass.

Silver didn't fumble like most new ninjas, when she was told it was time to go. She got up and stuffed her book back into her small bag and put the bag over her shoulder. However, due to being restless and moving quickly, she did start to slump. She was quiet grateful for Saskue being around, when he pulled her to her feet and ran. Silver easily ran with him, worrying about Sakura's state. Kakashi didn't like leaving Ahna like this..but he had to protect his students. He simply nodded and hurried after the kids, easily picking up Sakura and the bag, and leading the kids away from the area of attack. Once he got his students to safety, he'd go back to assist Ahna.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 12:44 AM

Nova_Alchemist: same here, in fact I'm stalking this lol but no pressure no pressure ;D Anyways Im on another site while waiting for you. I don't leave this page. And besides that truck shift means 6:30am to clock in at work. Which means those days I probably won't post on before or after until the next day. I think I have that day off next week though.

Ahna felt several people around her, as far as genders go she didn't care even when they surrounded her. "Well, well, well. Looks like we got a an easy pretty pray tonight guys." One of the guys spoke and Ahna sighed shaking her head "I don't like stupid perverts who doesn't know when they're out of their league. Sorry but I'm taken forever and always." She said stalling noticing more guys on the way "Oh we don't care if you think you're high and mighty angel, only that soon you'll be either ours or dead." Ahna stood up straight getting ready to attack throwing kunais out as some of them dodged, others were not so lucky. Moving quickly she disarmed them knocking them out but making sure to remind them not everything they were born with was to always be there.

One more appeared. A large looking man about eight or nine feet, body looked tough so she knew physical attacks would be useless, possibly even jutsus. Body was big so brain must have been small in order to get that pumped up. "Well crap this sucks" Ahna did love a challenge but not like this. She quickly used a jutsu move to engulf him in the earth and then took off running remembering one of the guys she had killed after he spoke "She'll just get devoured by him anyways."

Sasuke didn't let go of Silver's hand just forgetting about it while making sure they all ran quickly. He didn't say anything but he wondered if they were being followed, that was until someone showed up attacking at Silver first making Sasuke pull her over to him stopping and throwing a couple kunai at them hitting them bringing them down. "Tch" Sasuke waited as he heard the footsteps "We're surrounded!" Stating the obvious now that there were at least twenty men around them, all different, and all glowing with red chakra demonic energy.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 01:13 AM

Immy: oh, so like an early-bird shift ><' my dad used to have to go to work at 5:30am so he could make it at 6am x.x i usually can't post later at night 'cause i have kid, but right now she's with her grandma- and i'm not having to go into work that often | lolz. me too xD i'm stalking this page x3 i will have to go make dinner within like an hour or so.. but i'll be back on afterwards ^~^ also- i kind of have a plan for silver..maybe.. with this situation like it is o~o (just thought of it >3) it might not happen though, we'll just have to see

Saskue keeping his hold on her didn't bother her, in fact- she thought in a situation like this, his actions were normal and she just kept running. Kakashi kept going, keeping a secure hold on the young pink haired ninja in his arms. He came to a sudden halt when he noticed one of his students being attacked, but suddenly thought about his actions and just stood there. He was proud of Saskue having such fast reflexes. Damn it! What were they supposed to do in a predicament like this?

Having a chance to collect herself after suddenly being pulled into the dark haired ninja, after Saskue stated the obvious, she lightly pushed away from him and dropped her bag, ready to fight if they had to. "Don't do anything rash.." Kakashi warned, slowly putting Sakura down on her feet but kept close to her. He could feel their demonic chakra, and honestly, he knew that they wouldn't stand much of a chance like this- but he wouldn't doubt his students. They were just heavily outnumbered and probably strongly out-matched.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 01:39 AM

Nova_Alchemist: well now im alone in my room, I may be 26 but im single and no children just a sibling that's all. Plus I work 40 hours a week or so. Maybe the battle should take place a bit longer, it would be normal for them and all to go through lengthy battles. Unless your idea is outside of the battle? Well let's get to posting again. Gotta love the way kakashi thinks 'they were just heavily outnumbered and probably strongly out-matched.' XDDD I have an idea as well but that won't be for another post or two.

The men attacked all at once at the small group aiming their weapons right for them. One of them got close to Kakashi and Sakura aiming straight for Kakashi rather than Sakura though the men knew their orders from the start. They also knew they weren't getting out of there alive which meant risk everything. Besides if they were going to die its not like the pain would mean anything to them than living with the feeling of it.

Ahna had battled this guy which turned out to be harder to beat than expected as she dodged having wounds here and there from miscalculating attacks. It turned out he was smarter than he looked and didn't respond to pain at all. Explained all the weapons stuck in his body, the one sword like spiked object stuck in his head as if it was placed there on purpose. She had already tried pulling it out, but with no avail. Quickly she threw down a smoke bomb escaping the way the others ran speeding up as much as she could to get to the battlefield. She had an idea, but she needed to get to Sakura and the others first.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 01:43 AM

Immy: ..I'm younger than you >< -- hehe, in and out battle i guess ^^' and yea xD

i'll have to post in a bit ><

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 01:47 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Okie dokie ping me when you come back, I'll watch more naruto scenes :)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 03:47 AM

Immy: back~ dunno how much longer i'll be on ><

Kakashi hated these odds. He swifted picked up Sakura and dodged the attack. Silver threw down a couple of smoke bombs to give her and Saskue some cover. "Stupid sensei!" Silver muttered under her breath, throwing some kunai at the guy aiming for her sensei. Kakashi jumped up in a tree and set Sakura down on the limbs, twisted together so she wouldn't fall or anything.

(short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 04:05 AM

Nova_Alchemist: let me know when you pass out but holy crap wasn't expecting to refresh and be redirected. Let me close out facebook and google images. Well I'm tired too but I have vodka so I can drink it to sleep if needed be but I'm staying up for you so yea lol just give me a heads up otherwise I'll be up all night.

Sasuke fought off his own fair share of men taking them down getting injured by one of them on the way. Standing back to back with Silver knowing it was her because of her pigtails which was easy to tell even in the smoke. "Another's coming, we have to do something" he couldn't use his fire technique around a bunch of trees. That would be a major backfire, no pun intended.

Ahna caught up to her group seeing the smoke watching Sasuke moving out of the way yelling for Silver to follow into the trees. They were human so they couldn't follow that high up unless they were hiding something. Ahna landed before the smoke as the men charged at her "I don't have time for this, go to hell!" Ahna yelled moving the plants and trees to grab the men dragging them into the ground and trees as if they weren't there to begin with minus their weapons left behind. Ahna was trying to catch her breath hearing the heavy large footsteps that sounded almost like a giant moving towards them. Even with energy Ahna had her limits to everything she could do, she had two moves left that she could do, three if Kakashi joined in. However, she wanted to make sure the kids were safe.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 04:53 AM

Immy: oh wow ^^; alrighty~ my replies might slow and short a bit but i'm still on for now <3

Silver grit her teeth as she felt someone back into her, then relaxed some when she realized it was Saskue. She cursed mentally and glanced at her teammate over her shoulder. What the hell could they do?! She really didn't know what to do.. Kakashi attacked the men, while defending Sakura. When she heard Saskue, she followed him into the trees, and Kakashi followed with Sakura in his arms.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 11:43 AM

Nova_Alchemist: sorry I don't stay up like I used to.

Ahna sat knelt on the ground telling the others "They're dead but stay up there, Kashi I need Sakura down here, the other two need to stay up and be on alert." Ahna could feel the dead energy but if anything she taught Sakura on how to deal with something like that if the ordeal should ever arise. Her hair was a mess as well as her clothes and she covered in blood, dust, or dirt to make it more complicated. She couldn't stand being covered in all that plus the blood. Not a clean freak or anything, but she still was disgusted by it.

Sasuke looks to Silver "You alright?" Sasuke was out of breath seeing as they were fighting the men just before then, it was odd when the smoke cleared, and the men were gone. Sasuke wondered how Ahna defeated them all at once.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 05:31 PM

Immy: ^~^

Kakashi was honestly quite impressed with how Ahna showed up and took care of the rest of the men, no matter how she did it. He carefully helped Sakura to her feet, and joined Ahna down below.

Silver, who was also out of breath and looking a little pale, only nodded to her teammate's question. Her arm was burning, but she couldn't let that bother her now..not with what they had just dealt with. "How about you?" She asked, only wondering.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 06:13 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sasuke handed her his canteen of water "Here, drink before we have to go back out there. If we have to." Sasuke was really hoping they wouldn't have to in their condition, they took a risk to settle down, and wound up getting attacked. However, Sasuke wasn't sure just how much more they both could handle if others appeared. Sasuke put his hand on her head knowing she just got down fighting, however she shouldn't have been that warm right away. "Silver, are you alright? Feeling alright?" Sasuke sounded normal but his eyes revealed he was worried and curious at the same time.

"Kakashi, the thing coming is a man but not one. Looks more like an experiment to me and a very strong one. There are only three things I think can take this thing down. Sakura you awake yet?" Ahna didn't mention option number four "Yeah, sorry I felt oddly groggy after all that. I wonder what happened." "So you're not awake enough to try our plan are you?" "I'm sure I can give it a go" Sakura replied but Ahna knew she wasn't up to full energy yet and with no it made it harder to pull the energy down to her. Ahna sighed placing her hand over Sakura's eyes while the pink ninja closed them. Awaken Ahna whispered to Sakura not trying to hide her voice as she removed her hand. Sakura's teal eyes glowed brighter than ever as the chakra lifted off her body not revealing in colors just yet.

"It's up to you what you want to do Kashi, but that thing is already here and you need to deliver the scroll, we're not too far from our destination I believe, so it should be completed. Once so then come back." Ahna closed her eyes taking in a deep breath feeling the power rush through her veins as she felt each foot step until it fully appeared. It was large and covered in weapons as such things thrown or attacked at it from previous if not all the battles it had been in. Ahna stood up to regain her balance, before stancing herself she kissed Kakashi on the lips through his mask, and took her stance. Her blonde hair became even lighter than it had before with the chakra that flowed through her as the demonic chakra now stood almost in front of them waiting for something. Her eyes lit up like Sakura's did and the two had celtic markings on their bodies in faint thin lines. "Sakura, ready?!" not that either of them had the choice as their power kicked in at the same time creating a powerful wind about them.

Sakura was close to fainting so Ahna gave her more energy to sustain her, at least she (Ahna) could handle less energy this way, Sakura wasn't fully used to this attack either. It hadn't been used not even once it was just something they talked about. "If you want HIM to recognize you and see you for you, step up and show him the young woman you can become." Ahna spoke to Sakura as the lines in celtic runes lifted off their skin floating around them glowing with each of their colors of their eyes. They sent their power hurdling through the air, shaking the very ground in which they stood on, and directed right at the big guy only making him stumble back off balance. Sakura sat on the ground as Ahna did the same, even with their power combined it only made him stumble to fall backwards. "Damnit" Ahna cursed under her breath out of ideas.

Sasuke looked at Silver "Stay here" he placed a hand on her head rushing out into the battle taking a leap and performing his 'Fire Jutsu' aiming it straight down at the creature, if they were going to fight, they would fight as a team. Then he jumped over to Sakura moving her out of the way and back into the tree hiding with Silver waiting to see if it had done any damage.

(Oooops? Too much? lol I got carried away)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 06:41 PM

Immy: haha~ it's alright xD
walls of text or the much more meaningful ones~
it means something big happened 8D

Silver accepted the water canteen, but wasn't really sure what to do with it. Didn't they each have their own? No matter, after a moment she opened it and waterfalled a little of it into her mouth, as to not get her 'germs' on the canteen. Then she closed it, and blinked a few times as Saskue touched her forehead. She put the canteen in her pocket and averted her turquoise eyes. "I'm fine." She answered in a low voice, though clearly she really wasn't. She could push herself a bit more.. Silver watched the events unfold between Ahna, Sakura, and their strange technique.

Kakashi wasn't sure what to do. Sure, he could go and deliver the scroll- but then he'd be abandoning his students, and Ahna.. It tore him even more when Ahna kissed him. He stood there, both shocked by the chakra levels rising and his own feelings. This wasn't like him at all. Once the two were finished, and Saskue had moved Sakura up to their hiding spot, Kakashi quickly grabbed his assistant and retreated to the trees as well. Not very far from the children, but not in the same tree. "I won't abandon my team." Kakashi said to Ahna in a low voice.

Silver glanced at her sensei and grit her teeth. "Sensei, you need to go! We can hold out a bit longer- you need to focus on the mission at hand!" Silver called to Kakashi, keeping her expression serious. If the enemy were to get their hands on the scroll..they'd be done for! At least now, they had a sliver of a chance. Kakashi only looked over his team for a moment, before nodding and vanishing. He'd be back as soon as the scroll had been delivered. Silver sighed and had to steady herself for a brief moment. Even having said that.. She shook her head and looked down at the large creature below them. 'What should we do?' She thought to herself.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 07:05 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Glad you were happy with it. Don't make Kakashi come back too soon, Ahna has one final move left if needed be.

Ahna didn't stop staring at the creature in front of her, everything about it minus the size and wounds as well as built was...she couldn't figure out who could make such a creature. Though she supposed eventually someone would one day but why did it have to be now of all times? "You're not abandoning anyone, you have me as your assistant. I vowed to you and you alone that I would keep them safe at all costs. I promised I would keep that promise and I'll never disappoint you when it comes down to that." Ahna spoke to Kakashi's whisper in response.

Ahna noticed the three wouldn't be able to take on this creature even together, even she didn't think she had it in her to take it down. "You can't fight this creature, it doesn't feel pain, it takes all damage but nothing happens. It's smarter than it looks and it's strength is out of our league, all of us even combined. I doubt even if Kakashi sensei was here that it would be a better fighting chance." Ahna saw Sakura shake her head clearing her thoughts realizing she was being the damsel again. Sitting up she looked to Sasuke "Sakura heal anything that needs to be healed then get out of here. Silver you and Sasuke as well, do not disobey my orders. Kakashi is not here now as your team leader, I am. It's not the punishment I worry for you guys about, it's the fact I worry for your lives. Do what you can and make it to the other village, they can provide safety for you and I can hold him off until then."

Sakura had already started healing Sasuke and once Ahna finished speaking or close enough to it she was done. Healing herself a bit she looked at Silver "Are you hurt? Are you in pain? If so you need to let me heal you, if not we need to get going. Ahna-Sensei is right, we need to get out of here and alert the next town." Sakura spoke trying not to show any emotions about the events. She worried about Ahna but worried more about her other teammates. "She can handle herself, now let's go, do you need to be healed?" Sakura spoke with authority.

The creature moved to where it pushed off the ground it laid against and jumped up landing on it's feet creating a loud thud. The earth shook with the tremendous wait that landed where it was at. "GO!" Ahna jumped back down in front of it but still plenty away as she started throwing weapons and smoke bombs at it. Even paper bombs, anything she could think of until they could get away. There were not even burn marks on the creature from Sasuke's attack. She wouldn't let the children see the battle, she knew what would happen, and she refused to let them lose their lives over something like this. This mission just became bigger and they better get paid in full plus a large tip for all this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 07:26 PM

Immy: you got it ^~^

Silver listened to Ahna, without saying a word. How could something like this..be created.. and who created it? Sakura had already healed Saskue, and herself, but the time Ahna had finished talking to them. She simple shook her head and glanced at her teammates. "Let's just get out of here." Silver said to Sakura. She was fine for the most part. Most of what was causing her discomfort at a time like this, was her arm. She doubted Sakura could anything about that issue. They needed to get to safety as soon as possible.

Kakashi was on his way to the village, to deliver the scroll. Once that was done and everything, he began to head back to the others. It would take a little more time, since the fog had thickened since he had left the forest.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 08:08 PM

Nova_Alchemist: here

Sasuke rolled his eyes knowing something was off, if she wavered at all he was going to swoop her up and carry her to the next village if that's what it took. Although he knew that she had a pretty high pride just like him so being helped when wounded in any way or not wounded and was assumed so. Well it could go pretty bad later considering the temper of either one of them. Sasuke waited for the girls to take off first, Sakura if needed be could stay with her and he could keep an eye on the back part of their little group. Sakura dashed off and Sasuke followed Silver.

Ahna remembered her pact not to fight anymore, well not to kill. So she was somewhat rusty working in groups, knowing the others were gone it made it easier to focus solely on herself, and no one else. The question was, what was she going to do about this thing? She lied about having a plan to protect the kids but she wasn't going to tell that to them when trying to get them to safety. She would never let harm come to anyone if she was alive to have a say about it. Ahna sat down on the ground as the thing kept moving towards her slowly, speed was not it's strong suit that was a fact, but it didn't help her whatsoever. She could always wipe it out, but that may destroy the land around her and possibly herself. Then again she could trap it, but would it stay trapped and who might free it to use it again?

All these ideas, her powers could be endless if she ever just made up her own freaking mind. Unable to choose and unsure what to do she sat there focusing on her breathing and the energy within her. Around her. In front of her. Blinking her eyes open she realized something. This creature was still a man, still alive, and even if it was very little had some energy that was twisted within him. Two other ways to do this without trying to take her own life. Either one force as much energy within him hoping it doesn't drain her completely. Or two, pull all that energy out and into herself which could wind up harming her. Possibly worse for both choices.

Three choices and only one option to choose knowing she had only once chance to do this. Making up her mind thinking of each outcome and the way it would affect everything, it would be better to pull the energy within herself. This way it wouldn't lash out towards anything or anyone that was near. The animals would be safe as well though she was certain they already ran and hid. "Alright time to put you to rest you ugly...whatever." Ahna almost finished her sentence but words would be useless in a battle like this. No one to talk to, to taunt, to annoy, or bother. The creature wouldn't ever respond and if it did, she would wonder how considering it had no face. So how did it see? No time to be thinking of the creature's makers or it's appearance.

Ahna closed her eyes pulling in all the energy right from the creature's path to her, hoping it wouldn't be too quick to move as it would upset her thoughts. Pulling it in faster and faster, she knew she would have to eventually release it in some way and she had an idea hoping no one would be behind the creature when she would unleash it. She felt anger, sadness, complete emptiness, no heart, no emotions except despair. Everything made her want to stop what she was doing and just give up, though she refused.

Ahna felt the energy cutting through her skin causing her to bleed a little, not much but enough to distract her as she pulled faster and faster forgetting her limit. It wasn't a power hunger pull like she would want it to be that she could get lost in, but one she wanted to get over with. Her heart slowed, her lungs tightened making her grab her chest, but she kept pulling at it. It held a lot of emotions...emotions? Why was she pulling emotions? Without another thought a huge wave of energy and emotions hit her before she was ready for the impact. The creature itself stood unmoved as she almost lost balance while forcing that energy right back at the creature destroying it as if it wasn't there to begin. Nothing was left of it, not even a weapon or needle that was through it's skin.

Ahna felt herself become lightheaded, emotions were so empty and dry there was no way she could stay awake any longer; falling back against the hard ground, she felt no pain. No care. No Worries and yet, her first thought was of Kakashi's smile when she saw him without his mask for the first time. A tear slid down her face as she passed out covered in cute, blood, dirt, bruises, and other marks. Her skin appeared paler than normal and her blood ran cold, she knew her fate and couldn't fight it anymore. The nature around her seemed to increase in beauty as plants came to life flourishing around her in the area of the aftermath. Her energy was spent, she had no left to give, and couldn't receive any more.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 08:38 PM

Immy: um.. did she kill herself by doing all of that? o.o

Silver followed Sakura easily, being mindful that Saskue was watching her flank as the headed to the village in a small group. By the time they reached the village, Silver was feeling better. Her arm had stopped burning, mostly, and she couldn't feel any enemies following them. Matter or fact..she couldn't really feel anything. Ahna hadn't followed them, and neither had that thing. Silver plopped down on her butt and sighed. They were here..they could stop running..but- where were Kakashi and Ahna? She couldn't help but wonder.

As Kakashi hurried, he stopped dead as something felt terribly wrong. But only for a brief moment, before continuing on. Faster. Ahna was suddenly the most important person on his mind right now. He shouldn't have left her! Upon reaching her, he went down to the ground and slowly approached her. She kind of..looked like sleepy beauty.. Kakashi knelt beside her and gently pulled her close to him. He didn't know what to do, or if he could do anything at all.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 08:57 PM

Nova_Alchemist: here we go, hope that wasn't TOO long.

Sasuke and Sakura were relieved once reaching the village, it seemed Kakashi let them know already that there could be danger. "Let's go find the leader of the village" Sasuke spoke as Sakura nodded "We should probably also find a place to rest until the others get here." the fog was lifting outside the village so it was a bit easier to see but their path was rather a long ways away from the battle.

Ahna could feel it warm at first from the sun's rays until clouds covered it once more, she couldn't pull any more energy into her body in order to move too much. She leaned into something warm she felt and to her it was rather soft. She had a feeling it had to be Kakashi, she would recognize him even without energy which is how she knew it was him.

(not much to do atm)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 09:14 PM

Immy: it's fine~

Silver didn't know this village at all, so she wouldn't really be of any help trying to find the hokage or a place to rest. This was her time coming here. Actually, it was her time leaving the boundaries of the leaf village really.. She didn't have the energy to get back up either. True, she was feeling better- but she still had her injuries from the fighting and she was worn out. She didn't want to say anything though.. Silver looked between her teammates. "Should we split up, to cover more ground?" She asked, curiously. They'd probably find what they were looking for faster that way.

Kakashi slowly lifted Ahna off the ground, and just started walking back towards the mist village. He was relieved that the fog was lifting, and hoped that the kids were safe.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 09:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist: my tongue is on fire, don't eat mom's cooking she loves to play with stuff.

"That or we could just ask for directions" Sakura stated and Sasuke knew it was the obvious one but who could they trust in the village? "Not a good idea without allies, Sakura." Sasuke stated as Sakura realized that was true "But we can't go hopping or running about, we'll be spotted and probably in trouble for not having our sensei's with us. So it kinda doesn't work either way, I am going to sit down for now I wasn't expecting for so much to happen and so little for me to be involved in. Im sorry." Sakura sat on a bench near them shaking her head.

Ahna enjoyed being in his arms, not that she could do anything else, but at least he was the one to find her. "...sorry..." she mumbled breaking the silence, though her voice was a whisper even in a regular tone or so she tried to make it louder.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 09:54 PM

Immy: haha, sounds like something my fiance would do xD

Silver blinked as the two talked, and she glanced at Sakura for a moment then she looked at the concrete beneath her. "We got through it though.." She murmured idly, sighing under her breath. Silver really was expecting that for her first mission.

Kakashi glanced down at Ahna when he heard her voice, and he shook his head lightly. "I should be sorry, for leaving you to deal with that thing by yourself. Thankfully, you're still in one piece." He said to her in a calm voice. "Just rest for now- we'll be at the village in no time." He said to her, smirking under his mask.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 10:08 PM

Nova_Alchemist: she just HAS to play with things to make it better (it tends to be too hot or peppery) UGH MOM KEEPS TALKING DURING MY ROLEPLAYING REPLYING TIME. BACK TO MY ROOM!!! XD

Sasuke leaned against the tree the bench sat under "Why don't we just take a short break then we can go find the hokage of this village." Sasuke shook his head as Sakura said nothing "At least we survived, though usually a mission even this ranked isn't this bad. Whatever that thing was, I am not sure if it was meant for us or Ahna-Sensei." Sakura stood up walking outside the village lines "I'm going for a walk, I want to be left alone for a few moments." Sakura disappeared and Sasuke didn't really stop her, something had been off with her lately and it was starting to show now more than ever.

"I told you to leave me there, it wouldn't have changed anything if you guys stayed" Ahna spoke softly adding in "It took me a few minutes to realize what had to be done, even with us all we wouldn't have been able to defeat it on normal standards." Ahna was about to close her eyes, though she had to say something before hand "Sorry to make you worry, but I promised you I would keep the students safe, never promised I would keep myself safe. Oh and got you a gift when we get back home...." Ahna trailed off into a light sleep feeling like she was floating even though she knew he was carrying her.

Sakura wandered outside the village dashing off to get farther away from the entrance and into a tree unseen thanks to the fog. She stopped on a branch putting her hand on the upper base of the tree. Saying nothing he glanced around not realizing where she put her hand, was softer than the tree; that grabbed her attention when she was pulled towards the tree itself and into the arms of him. Wrapping her arms around him, she felt happy and at ease with peace. "I missed you my little cherry blossom" He whispered to her softly making her smile as she looked up "I missed you, too."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-23-2017, 11:39 PM

Immy: xD

Silver agreed with Saskue, though she didn't say anything either. She blinked when Sakura suddenly got up and left, saying that she wanted to be alone. Silver stood as well, she wanted to go after her. Now the time to be running off, out of the village. What if there was more of those guys.. She shook her head and glanced at Saskue. "Hey, I'm going to see if she's alright." She said casually, then took off after Sakura. It was rather easy to follow her without being noticed, since she stayed hidden. Really, she just wanted to see what the girl was up to. Silver stopped when she lost sight of Sakura, but stayed hidden. Then she saw her and someone else up in the tree.. Who-? She wondered, now curious.

Kakashi sighed as Ahna spoke, then drifted off to sleep. He just held her in his arms and kept walking. The village was close by, and he couldn't feel any danger. So he wasn't in a big rush, and he didn't want to cause his assistant any discomfort- seeing how he couldn't tell how injured she was.

(i'm letting them have some time <3)