Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-07-2017, 12:08 PM

BloodLust
~*A vampire's loyalty towards their human master*~

Since the beginning of time, vampires have always relied on the blood of virgin children and adults. Sucking their blood until they had their full. In 1154 B.C. a pact was signed between the Human Kings and the Vampire King himself. Vampires rule the night as the humans ruled the day, so things would remain the same. Taking the amount of blood they only need to survive, humans knew better than to fight back. If they did, it would result in them being turned into a vampire, a fate worse than death itself. However, vampires and humans had their share of problems, in 923 B.C. evil vampires have been known for breaking the pact and taking the blood of humans in broad daylight when they are supposed to feed on the animals. This angered the Human Kings and they declared war against the Vampire King and his kingdom, Holeria. Big mistake. The vampires were able to fight back, only to leave death and destruction in their wake. 55 years went by and the humans feared the vampires but continued to fight back until their kings told them to stop. In 868 B.C. another pact was made which banned vampires from even being seen by humans in day or nights. The Vampire King agreed and not too many vampires were happy about this. An Evil Kingdom of vampires, named Ven’Deya, turned on the Vampire King and the Human Kings, biting any humans they felt like. The Human Kings, how believed hope was lost, asked the Vampire King for help. He agreed to help but it would require the next 2,000 years, the humans had to allow only his vampires to feed off the humans. Having no choice, the humans agreed.

The deal was made and the Vampire king spent his vampires to destroy the Ven’Deya Kingdom. The Vampire King was about to defeat the Kingdom and the deal was kept, allowing peace to go throughout the land. However times slowly start to change, once the 1900s A.D. came around. The Virgin, the very thing Vampire’s relied on, were fainting away, by the 1930s and 40s, the virgin population had dropped to an all-time low. Vampires had to rely on the blood of animals to survive until the Vampire King came up with an idea. He went to the Leaders of each country and made a deal with them. Allow the vampires to have a human virgin as a blood vessel. At first, they refused but later on allowed the vampires to have a human boy or girl virgin. Now it is 2013, and many vampires have a human blood vessel except for a handful, including the Vampire King. He needs to find his virgin human, he knows the Ven’Deya is going to try and enslave the human race with the help of their blood vessels. The Vampire King and his kingdom are the only ones who can stop them but without virgin blood, he can’t use his powers. Now...let the hunt begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:

Vampire:
A blood sucking monster, it uses its powers to find their prey and take their blood and life force from them. With the recent shortage of virgin blood, vampires had to limit their thirst with their human blood vessel and animal blood. The good vampires use their powers for good and try to protect the humans. The evil vampires use their powers to torment and drain the life force of humans and animals.

Human Vessel:
Humans who are virgins from the ages of 13 and older. Since some humans have a tendency to lose their virginities when they are too young, they become tainted and useless to vampires. The human vessel are chosen when they and their vampire’s bond becomes stronger and their power becomes powerful.

Ven’Deya:
A kingdom for Evil Vampires founded in 924 B.C. Ruled by a king and queen, they torment any humans who dare come onto their land or enslave them. If they do keep you alive...be very....very grateful.

Holeria:
A Kingdom founded in 1500 B.C. It is led by the sole king. His wife was killed of Ven’Deya knights and he promised to protect the humans from those monsters. He knows he is running out of time to find his human vessel before the next blood moon, which is in 4 days.

Dampire:
A human-vampire hybrid. It is said to be as strong as a vampire but weak as a human. They can live forever but they can be killed like a human. Dampires, like vampires, can walk in the sunlight in their human forms but they don't have to drink the blood of virgins to survive. They can drink animal or non-virgins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeletons:

Humans Vessel/Dampire:

Hi, my name is:
I am a: {human/Dampire}
I am a: [male/female]
I am about: [age]
My Vampire is: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers aren’t the best but I can: [Humans have three and Dampire have four]
My weakness[es] are: [be creative, you can create a weakness for your dampire/human, if can’t just use the normal weaknesses]
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: [two or more paragraphs]
How do I look?: [if can’t find pictures you can make a description of what you look like]
Oh and a few things to know: [small things you want everyone to know.]

Vampire:

Greetings, my name is:
I am the: [Vampire King/Queen of Holeria or Ven’Deya, peasant vampire of Holeria or Ven’Deya]
I am a: [male female]
I am about: [age]
Human Vessel: [if there is no name, put the number so I can know]
My powers are what make me powerful:
However, I have my weakness[es]:
My past is long but here is a brief summary:
How do I look?: [human and vampire]
Oh and here is a very things you might want to know: [extras]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-09-2017, 04:20 AM

Greetings, my name is:
Julius Casterwill Holeria

I am the:
King of Holeria

I am a:
Male

I am about:
Unknown looks around the age of 23

Human Vessel:
Rosemary Hunter

My powers are what make me powerful:
Vampire Lord Physiology(passive)
Blood Manipulation
Earth Manipulation
Aura Manipulation

However, I have my weakness[es]:
- Blood Manipulation is very difficult to control, so he has to be focused to use it.
- Due to his honor, he won't go as far as killing anyone, until ordered to by his king.
- Julius's temper can get the better of him during his fights if the wrong buttons are pushed. However, he has gotten slightly better in controlling it.
- His knighthood is known for getting in the way in some situation.
- Even though he is a king, he has to obey the rules of the humans as well as the Vampire Code.
- Julius will continue fighting, even if he's severely injured.
- Julius will do anything to protect his Human Vessel.
- More to come

My past is long but here is a brief summary:
WIP

How do I look?:

Vampire

Oh and here is a very things you might want to know:
- Julius loves kittens, especially the fluffy ones.
- Julius loves sweets and pastries.
- One of Julius's favorite hobbies is cooking.
- Watching the stars and learning about Astronomy is another hobby of Julius's.
- Julius is known to train through the night as well as in the morning.
- Julius carries the crown of Holeria with him at all times either as a keychain or on his head.
- More to come

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 01-09-2017 at 09:47 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-09-2017, 06:24 AM

Hi, my name is: Rosemary Hunter
I am a: Human
I am a: Female
I am about: 17
My Vampire is: ~~~
My powers aren’t the best but I can: Move things with my mind and talk to animals.
My weakness[es] are: Firstly, that I am human. Also, using my telekinesis wears me out quickly.
Well, my past isn’t the best, but: Well I was born as a very weak child. I have been in and out of the hospital my whole life, because my immune system is so weak that when I catch a cold it hurts me more than it would a normal person. My parents, when I was very young, decided that my best chance at survival would be to become the blood vessel for a powerful vampire.
I know I am well qualified. Being home schooled, I never really made any friends, so I never had a boyfriend. I have never even been kissed. My parents say that I am "as pure as the driven snow." Whatever that means.
How do I look?:

Oh and a few things to know: I am rather sheltered, so I may be naïve about lots of things. I also love animals, and I enjoy singing.

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 05:59 AM

~*Julius Casterwill Holeria*~

The day was brisk, the sky was partly cloudy and the sun was high but the air was somewhat cold. Then again, it was spring. As people were getting ready for their usual morning routine, a young looking man was walking down the street, drinking a small cup of coffee. He was wearing very strong clothes for this time period. A maroon, light gray suit fit for royalty and a maroon shoulder cape with golden accents. His left arm was wrapped in a bandage as he continued walking through the streets.

While his clothes were strange, they were perfect for him since he was of royalty. He was the actual king of the Good Vampires or Holeria as it was called. The king, who went by the name of Julius, walked through the slightly crowded streets of New York City. He was making his way through the city towards the hospital. He was looking for his human vessel. Most of the vampires of his kingdom had their humans, all but him. He was waiting for the others to get theirs. He was more concerned for his people that his own being.

The strongest of the Vampires had to do that. They look up to him, while he was weakening with each passing day, he had to be strong. He believed he would find his human vessel, then again, he had a feeling he knew who it was. The humans had given him a picture of her, but not a name. He was very frustrated about it, at first. Thankfully, the humans gave him the location where to find her. As he wandered through town and made it to the hospital, he didn't really go inside just yet. His red cat-like eyes just looked at the massive building. It was huge.

He blinked once before walking to a nearby bench and pulled out the image of the girl, blinking once as he took the detail in. 'What if she doesn't like me?' He thought to himself, leaning back into the bench, looking up towards the sky and closed his eyes. He put eh picture away and sighed once more, just relaxing from all the walking he had done.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-28-2017, 03:59 AM

Though it was chilly, it was the first sunny day in quite some time, and Rosemary Hunter had been stuck inside her hospital room for weeks. She was finally feeling just strong enough to go out, and so she traveled to her favorite spot on the roof of the hospital, which overlooked a small park where the patients could relax. She could have gone to the park itself, but Rosemary preferred to watch from above, separate as always, imagining she was a bird able to fly away any time she wished. Sitting on the edge of the roof, she swung her legs gently, enjoying the fresh air and sunlight. After a while, she heard some chirping- one of her bird friends coming to talk to her. She opened her eyes and smiled at it, conversing for a moment with the small robin. It was the robin that alerted her to the vampire down below, resting on a bench. Vampires weren't uncommon at that hospital, as the patients were mostly children coming into adulthood. What was odd, however, was that this vampire seemed to be on possession of a picture of Rosemary. This was surprising, to say the least. She had always known that she was destined to become a human vessel someday, but she hadn't known it would be that day. Her parents hadn't mentioned a vampire, which meant they were not the ones who had approached him. Curious, the young white-haired girl leaned forward to catch a glimpse of this new stranger. This was the wrong thing to do, unfortunately, as at that moment a particularly strong gust of wind blew from behind her, pushing her slight frame completely off the building. Her heart seemed to stop as she plummeted towards the ground. How cruel, she thought, to have hope of life right in front of her and snatched away by the death she'd been trying to avoid.

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-30-2017, 02:04 AM

Julius was comfortable on the bench, he was tired from all the walking. He rested his 6'11 frame as he continued having his face looking up in the direction of the sky. He opened his red hues a bit, looking left and right just by shifting his eyes. He was aware people were looking at him. Some could even tell he was a vampire. However, they didn't know that he was the king. He was never really open about that kind of information. He lifted his head and looked ahead of him, hearing the birds and people still talking and such. He wanted to get up and ask the doctors about the girl he had a picture of. He wanted to know where he could find her. He stood up from the bench and stretched his hands over his head, letting out a strained sigh.

He started walking in the direction of the hospital when he heard something. His vampire hearing picked up the sound of something falling not too far from him. He blinked once and turned his head towards the sound and started making his way over, using his speed and sight, he saw someone falling. From where he didn't know. He dug his foot into the ground and lunged himself upwards towards the falling person. His arms stretched out and catch the young person in his arms, he landed on the ground gently and gracefully, his feet planted into the ground as his knee touched the slightly wet grass. Julius sighed faintly before shifting his red hues towards the person he just saved. His eyes widen a bit, seeing it was the girl from his picture. Well, this is one way to your vessel. The people who were around rushed into the hospital to go and get a doctor and a wheelchair to get Rosemary.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-30-2017, 03:17 AM

Rosemary closed her eyes and braced herself for the pain of impact, but it never came. Instead, she felt arms cradling her, and the feeling of floating. Her eyes popped open and she looked up to see a man- though, he was so unearthly beautiful that to call him a mere man would be a disservice. He had caught her by some miracle, and landed so gracefully on the ground that she barely felt it. For a moment, in her stunned mind, she was sure that she had died already and that this man was an angel bringing her to heaven. And then the noise of the world came rushing back, people shouting for a doctor and a wheelchair, her bird friend's panicked voices chirping words only she could understand, and she realized that he was the vampire she had seen from the rooftop. She let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. "You...you saved me." She said, her soft voice barely a whisper.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2017, 06:06 AM

Julius looked towards rosemary, smiling a bit to see she was ok. That was good. She was so light, almost like air. He slowly stood up, careful not to disturb her or not to put her in distress. He could hear the humans around his calling for the doctors and a wheelchair. He didn't have much time. His red hues scanned the young woman he had caught, she appeared ok. Nothing out of place. He sighed contently, looking up to the sky, trying to figure out where she had fallen from. It was strange indeed. He gasped a bit, looking down towards his, hearing that she had said. He just smiled softly, nodding once. "I did, sorry if I was rough with you. It was at last second, but I'm glad to see that you are, miss." He said with a soft regal tone.

He leaned forward a bit, placing his forehead against hers. His soft red hues shimmering slightly, taking in her scent. She smelled nice. Lifted his head quickly once he heard the human doctors coming in their direction. He sighed faintly before turning on his heel and started walking towards the hospital door. Not walking too fast to disorient the young girl, but not too slow to where the doctors would concern him a danger. "Please be more careful miss, don't want you getting hurt." He said with his normal regal tone. Even in his human form, he still spoke like a royal, he tried to get rid of it. But it's not easy

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-22-2017, 04:01 AM

Rosemary shook her head. "No, you weren't...I barely felt anything." She said, staring up at his crimson toned eyes. Everything about him- his face, eyes, clothing, and especially his voice- had her enchanted. Having his face so close to hers made her speechless. She noticed that he smelled nice. Just hearing him speak made her blush, and hearing him speak in concern for her health made her heart flutter. "O-of course, I'll be more careful from now on. It was an accident...I shouldn't have been up there on such a windy day." She faintly heard the hospital staff surrounding them, the nurses ready to take her back inside. She found that she didn't want to let go of him- she felt safe, comfortable in his arms. But of course she had to let go eventually. "Sir...will you be leaving?" She asked, fearful that he might disappear from her life.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-27-2017, 10:43 PM

Julius walked a bit longer until he stopped as he heard the nurses and doctors making their way over. He couldn't help but smile towards the young girl. He was happy to hear that she didn't feel anything. Looking through his dark haired bangs, watching as the doctors and nurses had a wheelchair and made sure it wasn't broken. It wouldn't be long until he turned his head back to Rosemary, listening to her said she shouldn't have been up high on a windy day. Julius looked back up towards the building, since she said up it might either her room window was open and she leaned out too far or she was on the roof. Nonetheless, it was still very high for a young human.

Once the doctors were around and had the wheelchair ready, Julius gently placed her into the chair. He felt comfortable holding her, but she had to return to her room. He took a step back as the doctors made sure was ok. The king remained silent before he was spoken to once again, not by the doctors, but by the girl he saved. She had asked if he was leaving. That was a good question. Julius had found his vessel, but he didn't want to force it onto her. She looked like she needed to rest first. Leaving not would be ungentlemanlike and unethical. Julius just smiled towards the young woman bowed his head. "Don't worry, I will be with you. I shall be in your room when you are comfortable." He said with a smile on his face. His head was low and a hand on his chest. Watching Rosemary being rolled away.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-28-2017, 02:57 AM

Rosemary blushed slightly, feeling strangely glad that this man would be waiting for her. She turned to look back at him for a moment as she was wheeled away, seeing him still standing with a hand over his heart, she felt her own heart flutter. The doctors brought her inside then, cutting off her view of him. It didn't take them long to check her out, as she wasn't injured at all. Her heart rate was slightly up, but not enough to worry over. Soon they were bringing her back to her room, telling her sternly not to go up to the roof again without asking permission.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-28-2017, 06:42 AM

King Julius watched as Rosemary disappeared from his view. He blinked once as he removed his hand from his chest before looking up towards the hospital. He turned about, getting a sense of the area around him. He didn't sense anything out of the ordinary. While he didn't have his vessel yet, he was still a force to be messed with. He crossed his arms as he could feel the heartbeats of others around him, deciding to walk into the hospital, controlling himself from harming the others around him. He was from the Holeria Kingdom, the kingdom who were still good with humans, so he didn't want to harm the humans here. The doctors and nurses looked towards the young man, some were speechless while others were blushed before of how beautiful he was. It was almost unnatural. Julius would bow his head towards the nurses and doctors he passed, being nice to them before walking out of the hospital. He knew it was ging to be difficult to look for the girl since he didn't know her name and he doubted could get through with just her picture.

He sighed a bit before walking to where the girl had fallen, thinking of the room she was in. He closed his eyes before opening them. His once shimmering red hues shifted to his true eye color, piercing gold. He sniffed the air and tried to pinpoint the exact location. The tall male ran to a more secluded area of the hospital. He blinked once and looked around, jumping into the air and clung to the wall, his hands grabbing the ledge of the windows. Using his stretch, he swung from window to window, memorizing her scent.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2017, 03:14 AM

When Rosemary was returned to her room, she was slightly disappointed that her savior wasn't waiting there to greet her. Still, she knew he'd have had to find out where her room was, and if he didn't know her name that would be difficult. She settled into her familiar hospital bed and sighed, staring out the window. She noticed that one of the nurses had left the window slightly ajar to let some fresh air in, which she appreciated. One of her favorite songs came to mind, and seeing that she was alone, she started to sing it.

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJAEr3Vi08))