Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM

In The City of New-york, we know All the basic element's of crime. Prostitution, Extortion, Murder, and Drug Trafficing. Gang's, Mafia, and Common Street-thug's rule these Street's. At one time, there was a Semi-balance of Order between the group. Now, it's every man for Themselve's. Most Major Mafia Family's Are trying to Regain their Foot-hold of the city. Gang's are now Pointing gun's at eachother's throats, thinking that their attempting to back-stab one another.

With all the Chaos, the Common thug's are Reaping the Benefit's, and for those looking for some Peace and Comfurt, Pimp's and Drug-smugglers are now sitting on truck-load's of cash. Vigilante Group's are doing all they can to stop it, while the police just sit on their ass's, on the payroll.

Benjamin and California, a Desolate street once controlled by the Mafia, is the Start of this Story. But the question is, how will it end?

Here are the rules

1. No god moding. I AM GOD HERE.
2. Send me profiles. List the Sort of Affliation you are with in the title. Or, if your not affiliated, write 'Citizen' ( Affiliation is stuff like 'Prostitute, Gang leader, Cop, Vigilante, Pimp, Mafia enforcer, etc)
3. if accepted, post the profiles yourself
4. post atleast 3 Sentences. Give us somthing to work with. Also, don't just post once, and leave.

Here is the skeleton.

Name :
Personality :
Bio :
Pic :

Here is my guy(s)

Name : Alexander Keito
Personality : Easy going, mostly, but Short-tempered to Thug's
Bio : Alex is the Proud owner of a Car-shop. For a price, he can fix up any sort of Ride, and make into a Set of Wheel's fit for a 'prince'. Alex Inheirted the Shop from his dad, who Died of a Heart-attack 2 years back. He work's to help his mom, who has Just recently won her fight with cancer, leaving her weak. It doesn't help that The Mafia and Gang's try's to Extort money from him, but he mainly just leave's them with the Mark of a Wrench on their head's.
Pic :

Name : Tristan Hughes
Personality : Care-free, like's living wild
Bio : Tris isn't your Average Street-thug. While he may not be affliated, he will do side job's for different side's once in awhile. Mainly, he just stick's to lockpicking, theft, and Pickpocketing. He trie's to avoid a gun-fight. Dad died in the war, Mom passed away giving birth. He grew up on the street, and has never felt sorry for it in his life.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 05-09-2012 at 03:43 AM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-09-2012, 02:45 PM

Name : Delilah
Personality : flirty, but can be rude a bunch
Bio : Delilah is no ordinary prostitute. Sure she look sexy and hot but she can take care of herself. She loves what she does cause she loves to be around guys. She is careful around mafia and gang members though.
Pic :

Andraus

Old 05-09-2012, 09:05 PM

(here's a opening for you buffy, if you need it)

Alex was in The Shop, changing Tire's for his Friend, Tristan. The two had been Best of Bud's sense They were little, mainly due to the Fact that Tris started working at The car shop when his Dad died in the war. Alex's Father offered him a place to stay, in exchange for helping him out at the Shop. Both him and Alex were Junk-monkey's, and proud of it. Alex Finished the last tire, and patted the hood of his car. "Alright Tris! The Beauty's all Ready to go. I replaced the Break's, and Fixed the Fan on the Engine. Gave you fresh tires as well "Alex said, tossing the wrench in the Air. "Enjoy. The Price is $459"

Tris looked up at his Child-hood friend, and handed him a $500 doller bill, which was his pay from the last job. "Here, keep the change, Alex. Glad you could hook me up. 'Ole girl mean's alot to me "he said, getting in. He saw not to far a girl in the streets. "Yo, alex! Why don't you go and hook yourself up with one of those girls?"he said, starting up the Useual Debate between the two.

Alex, as per useual, sighed. "I don't need a girl in my life, Tris. Rather not have every penny I make sucked out of my pocket. I need the cash to pay off Mom's Kimo Therapy. "He said. "That shit was expensive as hell, but im close to paying it off now. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM

Delilah stood on the sidewalk waiting for a customer. She noticed an auto body shop across the street and noticed one of them looking at her. She gave them both a sexy smile.

Andraus

Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 PM

Tris whistled and laughed. "ohhh! think she like's you, mate. Go on, go talk to her. "he said, urging him.

Alex noticed the smile, and kinda froze up. "No thank's......Side's , I got To fix this engine. "he said, tapping the engine on the repair table.

Tris shook his head. "Your a Spoil-sport, dude. "he said, taking the wrench out of his hand. "Get cleaned up, go talk to her, and take a load off. I know your mom's sick and all, but your working yourself to the grave....Ya know what? il call her over here. "he said, then honked the horn.

Alex tried to say somthing, but then heard him honk the horn. "Im so kicking your ass for this, later" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Delilah walked over to the store letting her hips sway as she walked. "Hi," She said to them.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Tris grinned at her. "Hey, Could you help my friend take a load off? Blasted fool work's day and Night at this Place. He hasen't had much Time to really cool down "he said pointing to Alex, who had picked up a Wrench, and was advancing towards Tristan. "So, I was wondering, do you think you could he-"he stopped in mid-sentence, a Wrench having been bashed onto his head.

Alex tossed the wrench into the Air, and caught it, after he knocked tristan on the head. "I told you, I told you a thousend time's to not get into my love life. I need every penny I earn from this place." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 01:30 AM

"Sure i'll help him calm down and sine your so cute i won't charge you handsome," she said with a smile at Alex.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 01:32 AM

Alex sighed, and looked at tris. "You work the full day, no pay. "He said, handing the wrench to tris. Tris yawned, and took it, then went to work on the engine. Alex then looked at the Girl. "What's your name, By the by?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 01:45 AM

" delilah," she said with a smile. " whats your name?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 AM

"Alex. This is My Car-shop. "he said, nodding to the whole place. "The idiot over there is my Friend, and local pickpocket, Tristan. Him and me are Junk-Monkey's. "He said. "So, where you want to go?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 02:19 AM

" where ever you fell comfortable," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 02:22 AM

"Where I feel comfurtable is this old place. I gotta think About the lady's too, ya know "he said, with a half-grin.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 AM

"I don't care where we are," She said with a smile. "Why don't we go to my place," She said.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 11:28 AM

He shrugged. "Sound's fine to me. "he said, getting up. "Wait here, I'll go get my car. "he said, walking off to the side. He then came back, in a a F40 ferrari.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 AM

"I like," Delilah said getting in.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 11:33 AM

(post more buffy. It's in the rules)

"It's all custom built. Won't believe how long it took me to Scrounge the part's for it, though. "he said. "It's mainly built for speed, but can handle it's own in a crash. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 11:39 AM

( What am i supposed to say? i swear you are the only one who complains about my short sentences :P )

"Cool. i love the color red is my favorite," she said with a smile. "Ok i live on the south side of town so it may take a bit to get there," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 11:47 AM

He grinned at her, and started the car. "Speed is No problem. "He said, then hit the gas. The car nearly jumped forward, driving past all other's on the street's. "That's what this baby was built for."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 08:23 PM

" i can tell," she said with a smile. " so how long have you been a me hanic?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 PM

"My Entire life. "He said. "Was taught how to change a tire when I was 6, fixed my first engine when I was 10, then started working in my dad's car-shop. He died two year's ago, so I was left with the shop. Me and Tris grew up together, so we work it together. "He said. We then reach the southern End of the city, in the slum's. "okay, where you at?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-10-2012, 09:50 PM

Name : Anastasia Braginski
Personality : sweet, friendly, secretly evil and can't get mad
Bio : Anastasia Braginski is the only daughter of the Russian Mafia leader Ivan Braginski. She was spoiled with almost anything she wanted but was taught to not take things for granted. She grew up into a ruthless killer and a sexy loyal daughter to Ivan. She is unable to get mad like her father and carries a pipe with her everywhere she goes whenever she likes. She is considered to the 2nd most feared person to be around, when it comes to killing people. She loves her father with all her heart and is willing to protect him when she needs to.
Pic :

Name : Ivan Braginski
Personality : sweet, friendly, secretly evil and can't get mad
Bio : Ivan Bragniski is the father of Anastasia Braginski and the leader of the Russian Mafia, he lost his wife when Anastasia was 4 and said that she looked just like her. He is a very strange person and is unable to become angry. He also carries a pipe when he wants to and is the most feared in the Mafia and well-known.
Pic :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia started to walk down the street with a smile on her face and a giggle escaping her lips. Her long white laced boots clapped the ground as she walked along the cracked sidewalks, her long navy blue jacket that stopped at her knees swayed in the gently breeze as her hips rocked lightly. A long white scarf that was wrapped around her neck swayed behind her as if it was fluttering, it was a only about 1 or 2 feet off the ground so it wouldn't be noticed since her long silver-white hair covered most of it. Her violet eyes looked around the neighborhood as she surveyed her surroundings, stretching lightly as her short mini skirt rode up a little, Anastasia started to look for someone to talk to. She was the daughter of the notorious Russian Mafia boss Ivan Braginski and she was an excellent assassin. She continued walking until she got to what looked like a garage and started tracing along the old crusted cement that held the building together.

Ivan Braginski sat in the chair listening to the complaints from the streets. They're rivals were started to gang up on them again and he didn't like it, a smile crept on his face as he spoke with a heavy Russian accent, "Well if that is how they want to be then we will show them what we go went gangs don't respect their boundaries." he said with a sort of smile and chuckled softly as a dark aura seem to seep out of him. The Mafia members feared Ivan for his temper and his brute strength, but mainly his temper. He nor his daughter could get mad but they had ways of showing how they were angry. "Yes boss." a member said as Ivan turned from the window and looked at them all, "Also, make sure my daughter is ok, watch her and don't let her know you're watching." He said with a smile as the members nodded and left. Ivan looked back out the window and seen the streets, the crime was everywhere and he had a plan to be able to control the streets and rule like a king. But that was going to take sometime.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 10:14 PM

Tristan heard a Noise, and then reached for the light switch. All light's turned on, at the New-comer. Tristan jumped over the railing, from where he was working on the engine from. "Well, look what we got here. A little sneak. "he said, the wrench on his Shoulder. "So what, you here to extort us more? Your gonna get the same answear as last time."he said, assuming she was mafia.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM

"Last building on the street," She said. "Sorry about your dad. My mom died when i was little," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 AM

"My ma is sick. "he said. "She just won her battle with cancer, so she's really weak. That shit fucked her up good. Im working extra time at the shop cause of it. "he siad. "Yea, Money's pouring in, but half of it goe's to my Mom. She need's it more then I do."he said. He stopped at the Small house. "Okay here...."he said. He got out, and locked his door. He then placed the car alarm on.