Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-13-2011, 03:43 AM

The waiter left.

"Oh umm..well i just starting liking then like.A week ago"Dante lied.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-13-2011, 04:17 AM

Hime laughed a little, "Was it the first time you tried or did you just start liking it?".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-30-2011, 03:31 AM

"Umm start liking them...My taste for them changed."Dante said chuckling nervously.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2011, 03:32 AM

Hime shrugged, "Not surprised. Tastes change as you get older."

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 05-07-2011, 03:24 AM

"It dos"Dante said looking for there waiter.

The waiter returned with the food.

"Here you go sir and...ma'am."She said giving hime the stink eye.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-07-2011, 03:51 AM

Hime could help but giggle when the waiter gave her the stink eye. She was going to talk to Dante after she left. "Thank you, Miss.", she said to the waiter

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Dante looked at the food with disgust.

"Yea...im not all that hungry tonight so you go ahead. Dante seen a piece of paper sticking out of under his plate. With a number

"Wonder what this is for"He asked Hime.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 03:32 AM

"Alright.", Hime said taking a bite of her salad. She couldn't help but laugh at the paper. She swolloed her food so she wouldn't choke, then continued laughing. When she finally stopped she said, "Thats...a phone number. I think that waitress girl wants to go out with you.".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Dante looked at the paper with disgust,

"The waitress..Well thats disturbing i would never date a pea--Never mind...Im not interested."Dante hoped Hime didn't know what he was going to say.

"So how is your food"Dante asked Hime.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 AM

Hime sighed a little, She knew what he was going to say, and wasn't surprised at all by what he was going to say. She smiled at his question and said, "Its not that bad. I like the dressing..I wonder what kind they used, never had anything like it before."/

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Dante knew he messed up with the waitress thing.

"Im sorry...For me she seems like a nice girl but just not my type not because she is a...waitress"He lied trying to make hime not think he was a complete jerk,

"You like the dressing..i can tell them to give you as many bottles as you want....If you want them"He said,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-04-2011, 11:09 PM

"Well...you could love someone no matter what job or rank in nobility they have...It doesn't matter. Whoever you love, you love. You have to overlook some things, too. Like, if there was a part of there personality you didn't like that much but you liked the rest of it, you would have to over look it. You don't dwell on it....Oh, sorry. I'm kind of rambling.", Hime said blushing a bit. SHe didn't mean to give him a whole speech or anything. Sometimes she just has a lot to say on some subjects. She laughed a little and shook her head at what he said. "No, but thank you. I can just tell my chef to find out what they use.", she said smiling

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 04:44 AM

"Dante got a little suspicious about that whole speech.

"So your new pet david am i right is he treating you well i mean obeying properly."He said drinking the wine the waiteress just put on the table.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 AM

Hime tried not to look sad or anything since she was still sad about the whole thing that happened with her and David. She smiled a little, "yes. he is obeying me just fine. he's really good at what he does."

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 04:58 AM

"Dante stopped to think.

"Oh?He said putting his drink down.And looked at hime seriously

"And what is it he is good at Miss hime"Dante demanded.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 05:04 AM

"Cleaning, cooking, and other household chores. Why?", Hime said giving Dante a worried look. he seemed...angry. "Did...I say something to anger you?", she asked softly.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 05:54 AM

"Hmm i wonder"Dante though.

"Haha nothing babe dont take me so seriously so are you ready to go"Dante asked now smiling,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 04:10 PM

"Babe?", Hijme said blinking a few times. "Oh, Um sure. let's go.", Hime said getting up. She pushed her chair in and then grabbed the number that was placed on the table for Dante. She was going to sneak this in his pocket later on. She at least wanted him to give the poor waitress girl a chance or at ;east think about it. She slipped it in her purse and then pulled out a ten dollar bill and sat it on the table. it was a little tip for the girl.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-05-2011, 07:19 AM

(lol babe)

"What you dont like to be called babe"Dante asked.Dante and hime were outside now and dante noticed a girl with cuts and bruises.Dante looked at hime wondering if he should not care like he normally do or if hime is concerned.Pretend to care.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 PM

"No, its not that its just...I've just never been called that before.", Hime said smiling a little. She followed Dante outside and noticed the girl. She walked up to her and asked her if she was alright.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-05-2011, 11:01 PM

(you play the girl i played the waitress :P)

Dante followed Hime not having a care for the injured girl,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 04:07 PM

"Dante...pleas wait up for me...I need to take care of something real quick.", Hime said before Asking the girlw hat was happened.

"My goddamn boyfriend tried to kill me when i broke up with him..He has...issues.", The girl said holding onto her side. Which, was bleeding. "He shot me..I barely managed to dodge it...I was trying to get myself to the hospital, but...I think I've lost to much blood.", the girl said panting a little bit.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-06-2011, 05:42 PM

(wait so is hime gone some were now?)

"WAIT....she left.."He listed to the girls story and really didn't know what to say didn't know if he should care or.Follow hime."Okay kid just--- Dante didn't really know what do to at this point hime left somwere and he had a bleeding girl in front of him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 06:38 PM

(no...she didn't go anywhere. if you actually read my post you'll see that she doesn't want Dante leaving her behind and that she just wants to help the girl.)

Hime was standing in front of the girl. She was going to take the girl to the hospital seeing as the girl would die if they didn't. "hey Dante, do you mind if we take her to the hospital real quick?", she asked him

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-06-2011, 08:46 PM

(sorry cuz i read it but its hard to understand and if that was the case you should have told me before you replied so i could change it )

Dante didn't like the idea of blood being in the car."Sure lets take her...."Dante said getting in the car wanted to make hime think he cared."Here take my jacket"Dante gave the girl so there would not be blood in his car.But used that to make hime think he cared.