SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-14-2011, 02:31 AM

This is a private roleplay between SecretIenzo1 and HarukiAi. If you are not one of those people do not post. The theme is robotxhuman.

Robot: (Me)
Name: Ienzo (E-enzo)
Age: Has existed for 45 years but hasn't been awake for any of them. He was designed to be a teenager and appears 17.
Race: Robot
Dislikes: Bullies, jerks, Ayumi crying, sad people
Loves: Ayumi
Hates: People Who Are Mean To Ayumi
Appearance:

The door to the lab opened and dust flew as someone fell inside. No one had been inside the lab for 40 years and the lights no longer worked. The computers buzzed however as a certain machine was starting to boot up. Dr. Derona's greatest creation. Ienzo, a robot person. Numbers flashed behind Ienzo's eyelids as the dust was wiped away from his containment capsule and he opened his eyes, seeing someone for the first time. That person was the most beautiful person Ienzo would ever see.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 06-14-2011 at 06:59 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 02:55 AM

Name: Ayumi Ai
Race: Human
Dislikes: Sports, being indoors, dark places.
Loves: Helping others
Hates: Bullying
Appearance:

"Ouch. That hurt." Ayumi said as she brushed off her clothes. She hadn't been expecting to fall through the wall. Where was she anyways? Ayumi looked up, but it was dark in the room she had fallen into. Only the light from the door allowed her to see. She didn't like the dark, but she was curious as to what could have been in the room. "Hello." Ayumi said as she began to slowly move further into the room. She looked around her and began to notice wires and computers. "What is this place?" Ayumi asked as she stopped to look at a machine. It was glowing at her and she didn't know what it was suppose to do. Why would her grandfather have something like this? Ayumi turned around not wanting to anger her grandfather if she touched something and broke it. She looked up and saw what looked like a person. "Hello?" Ayumi said as she slowly made her way towards the figure. Why would someone be down here?

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:10 AM

Ienzo's eyes registered the girl and his mind searched every bit of memory and data he could get his digital mits on for information on this new person. The information was found on her laptop upstairs. "Ayumi Ai." Her name escaped his lips as he tested it. "Grand Daughter of Dr. Leon Derona. Age 17, human female." Ienzo reached out to touch her but found the containment capsule glass an obstacle. He broke it and walked toward her not stopping until he was directly in front of her. "I am Ienzo and you are a descendant of the creator."

(I have to get through the awkward introduction before I can make him do what I want. GRRR!)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:19 AM

Ayumi jumped when her name was called out from the figure she had seen. "Wh- Who's there?" She asked in an wavering voice. She didn't recognize the voice and it frightened her. Her eyes widen at the sound of glass being broken. She began to take small steps backwards not wanting to be closer to this person. Ayumi was shocked to see a boy step in front of her. She stumbled backwards as she tripped over her own feet. She looked up at the boy's bright blue eyes. "The creator? I don't understand." She said confused of what was going on. This boy had come out of no where. Was he down here the whole time?

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 AM

"The creator is Dr. Leon Derona and he is the one who created me. You are Ayumi Ai, the creator's Grand Daughter. I am correct yes?" Ienzo's data started to correct itself and his programing started to become less robotic. He had been programmed to act and be able to learn how to act human but when he first powered up the programming had yet to kick in. He out stretched his hand to help her up. "I'm sorry. I was being rude. My name is Ienzo and I am a robot created by Dr. Leon Derona. What year is it?"

(Random year in the future please. It gives us the option of hover boards and other cool gadgets.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:36 AM

"My Grandfather created you?" She asked in disbelief. She hadn't even known her Grandfather was capable of such a thing. Sure he was a famous scientist, but this was something all together different. Ayumi looked at the boy's hand for a moment, but took his offer. "It's okay, you just frightened me. Well, it's 2072." She said as she regained her feet. "So...You're a robot." She said looking at him closely. She lifted her finger and pressed it against his cheek. "You look like a boy. How did you do this Grandfather?" She said the last part to no one in particular, but just because it had slipped from her lips.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:43 AM

"Yes your grand father created me and yes I am a robot. Of course I look like a boy, I was modeled to be a teenaged human male and I'm sorry for frightening you." Ienzo didn't move when she touched his cheek and he was silent for a moment. "2072 huh? So I'm 45-years-old." He breathed out the sentence. Apparently 45 was a long time to humans. Did this make him old? "Shouldn't we talk some place more comfortable?" Ienzo asked when he noticed they were in the dark.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:59 AM

Ayumi frowned a bit when he told her he was 45 years old. Did that mean her Grandfather had left him down here all those years? How could he do that to him? He probably hadn't liked it. She looked around her at the dark room. She shrunk a bit at the darkness. She had forgotten all about the dark room while talking to him. Now that she was reminded of it she was scared. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's go up stairs." She said as she reached out and grabbed his hand. It was soft and it kinda of surprised her that he was so life like. She could have sworn he was just a normal teenage boy. Ayumi squeezed his hand a bit as they walked through the dark room. She was scared of the dark and the room was new to her. She didn't know here way around and she couldn't see the door. "I think....I'm lost." She said softly as she looked around, but saw nothing familiar, but the darkness.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 04:04 AM

Ienzo liked it when she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Her hand was smooth and he liked it. When she said she was lost Ienzo sighed and picked her up bridal style carrying her through the dark knowing exactly where he was going. He saw the light of the door and exited the room taking her up stairs. He found a girly room which was obviously Ayumi's and set her down on the bed. "Are you lost now?" He asked tilting his head. If she was still lost than humans were a stupid race.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:14 AM

"Hey! What are you doing?" Ayumi asked him once he picked her up. She blushed a bit, but she didn't think it mattered it was dark after all. She felt uneasy in his arms, but she relaxed a bit when she saw the light. She was relieved to be out of the darkness. "You can let me down now." She said once they were out of the dark room, but he didn't let her down. She sighed, but he soon let her down when they entered her room. She frowned up at him when he asked her if she was still lost. Did he think she was stupid? "Of course I know. This is my room." She said defensively.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 02:54 PM

Ienzo made his lips form a smile. It was very cute to look at. He had data that said humans should do this in his situation. "Your room is amazing." He said while he observed it. It was girly but not to the point where some one would puke. Ienzo liked it in her room. It seemed to be a calm place. "Where is Dr. Derona now?" Ienzo asked and the door could be heard opening down stairs. Grandpa was home!

(^_^ GRANDPA!)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:04 PM

Ayumi blushed a bit when he smiled at her. "Thank you..." She said softly when he said he liked her room. It probably looked like almost every other teenage girls room. It had posters of her favorite bands and pictures. She also had her desk that she studied at. "I'm not sure where my Grandfather is. I was looking for him when I stumbled into you." She said as she raised her hand to brush it through her pink hair. She was a bit worried as to where he could have run off to. He hadn't told her he was leaving like he normally did. Ayumi looked over to her door when she heard the front door open. "Grandpa, is that you?" She said with a smile as she jumped off her bed to the door.

[Yay! Grandpa :] ]

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 PM

"Yes Ayumi, it's me! Sorry I ran off like that! I had to do something important!" Dr. Derona called from downstairs and headed upstairs to see her. When he saw Ienzo he stopped however. "It can't be." Of course the old man was shocked. He had sealed Ienzo away 45 years ago when he was forced to stop all of his experiments for good. They had blown up his facility and he had managed to save Ienzo and a few other experiments sealing them in a backroom. The military had wanted a robot for war, Dr. Derona had just wanted to be a scientist. "How did you find him?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 PM

"You could have just told me before you ran off. You had me worried." She said as he was walking up the stairs. Ayumi was about ready to give her Grandpa a hug when she stopped when he paused in the door way. She looked behind her at Ienzo and then back at her Grandpa. "What's wrong Grandfather?" She said a bit confused. She walked back to Ienzo and grabbed his hand and pulled him up to her Grandfather. "Well....I was trying to find you and I fell into this dark room....and then....Well, he kind of found me." She said to her Grandfather. "Why did you lock him down there? He must have been lonely down there." She said a bit upset about how her Grandfather had treated Ienzo.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:35 PM

"Well actually I wasn't active so I wasn't very lonely." Ienzo pointed out and her Grandpa shook his head. "Back then I was working for a military force. They wanted me to create weapons for war. When I created Ienzo I was testing how emotions work and other things like that. I completed him but never activated him. Instead I hid him from the military. I meant to activate him someday but I never got to it. You must have done something to awaken him when you fell." Ienzo frowned. He didn't like wars. People got hurt or at least that was what the data was telling him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:46 PM

Ayumi lowered her head a bit at their comments."It doesn't matter! You were down there all alone in the dark for years." She said loudly as she raised her head to looked at Ienzo. She had a film of tears in her eyes. She squeezed his hand a bit. "It must have been dark down there and you had to stay there." She said softly this time. She turned her head to her Grandfather and look him in the eyes. "I understand that the military must have been looking for him, but....How could you just leave him down there? He could have stayed down there forever without anyone knowing Grandpa." What would have happened when he passed away. Ienzo would have been down there for good until someone stumbled upon like she did. Ayumi reached up and brushed away some of the tears that had escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. She didn't mean to sound rude, but she couldn't help but be upset.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 03:55 PM

Ienzo wiped the tears under her eyes she hadn't gotten and pulled her into a hug. "Don't cry. All that matters is that I was found. I don't know what it is but you finding me has made me feel strange. I believe humans call it happiness. I think it's better that you were the one to find me." Dr. Derona went downstairs to escape the wrath of his grandchild if need be. "Why should you be sorry? You were just being human." Even if Ienzo learned all the customs and learned to feel he would always be a robot. At least she could truly live.

(I found him a theme song! :) Can't find it in English for the life of me. YouTube - ‪tATu Robot‬‏ I'm also thinking about adding a personality to Ienzo's profile. I might not.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:12 PM

Ayumi hadn't been expecting the hug from Ienzo, but she wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. "I'll try not to cry. Yes, we call it happiness." She gave a little laugh. Ayumi pushed herself away from Ienzo and turned around to look at her Grandfather, but he had escaped. She frowned for a moment. Of course he runs away, Ayumi thought. She turned back around and looked up at Ienzo. "Come on Ienzo. I have to run out to town, you can come with." She said with a smile as she reached out and grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. She reached out for his hand and pulled him down stairs with her.

(Oh~! I <3 t.A.T.u. I just don't understand anything, but Robot. hehe. Awe. He loves Ayumi. haha. Cute)

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 04:24 PM

Ienzo waited for her to get her things and let her take him downstairs. "Would you like me to drive you?" He asked not talking about a car. The shoes he had always had had a built in hover board. "Now that I think about it I need new clothes." It wasn't like he stunk but his clothes were very plain and he didn't like them. Dr. Derona appeared again but only to give Ienzo money. He then fled before his granddaughter could catch him. Ienzo pocketed the money and opened the door to the house to leave. "Shall we go?"

(He's a robot so technically he can't love just yet but love at first site was what I was going for. It just has to develop. Robot is the perfect theme song for a robot.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:32 PM

Ayumi looked up at Ienzo and thought about it for a few second. "Sure, that's okay with me." She said with a smile. Ayumi's eyes lit up at the thought of buying clothes for Ienzo. "I can pick some really cute clothes for you....If you don't mind." She said realizing he may want to pick out his own clothes. She could always buy him a gift with her own money. "Hey! You can't run forever, Grandfather." She said when he ran away. She would get him eventually. He couldn't run forever. "Yeah, let's go." She said happily when she turned back to Ienzo.

(Yeah, I understand. Haha yeah it is the perfect song.)

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 04:40 PM

Ienzo lifted off the ground and a board constructed itself under his shoes. He never touched the ground so long as he was on the board. "Come on!" He said with a smile and pulled her onto the board. "I would like some help with picking out clothes but I do think I can create my own style. I've also calculated that your grandfather can run for two weeks before he must face you for some reason." Ienzo started off on the hover board and they were in town in under 10 minutes still looking great. "Where should we go first?" He asked looking at all the stores. The town had grown to the size of a City but it wasn't polluted or anything.

(Ienzo is a developing personality so I added some likes and dislikes.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 06-14-2011 at 04:43 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Ayumi held on to Ienzo as they began to move towards the town. She smiled up at him and nodded. "Okay....Well, then in two weeks I'll let him have it." She said the last part softly. She looked out over the city and smiled. There were people moving from store to store. She raised her finger to her lip and thought a bit. "Well, we can look for clothes first. There is a little shop over there that I think you may like." She said pointing over at a shop that a lot of teenagers were entering and leaving. It was a new branch that had opened, but it was already popular. Her grocery shopping could wait until later.

(Okay~! I'll check it out.)

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 05:02 PM

Ienzo hovered toward the shop and put the hover board back in his shoes. Some teenagers near by were amazed and whispered to each other how expensive his shoes were. It wasn't until he entered the store and looked at shoes that he realized what they had meant. His shoes were apparently a very new model that cost $300 just for one pair. They looked like normal black shoes but were more expensive because of the hover board attachment. He obviously didn't need to buy shoes. He looked through a few shirts. It was obvious he liked the black clothes with skulls and the like. He touched the necklace he had come with. The rose on it was made to store precious data and the metal loops were actually wires going into his body. It couldn't be taken off his body so he wanted clothes that matched it.

(His shoes are modeled after those rock star shoes at hopscotch and his necklace is the one in the picture.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Ayumi blushed a bit at the sound of the other kids talking, but she followed Ienzo into the store. She hovered behind him as he looked through items on the shelves. She smiled as she began to find a pattern of things he liked. "Ienzo, I'm going to go look over there for a bit, Okay?" She said as she pointed to the other side of the store where the girls were located. She began to wonder over to the girls clothes, but took a detour to the jewelry. She looked down at the case and all of the items in it. "Wow, there's so many cool thing. Which would he like?" She said as she leaned closed to the glass and peered into it. She spotted a bracelet that was leather and had studs on it, but it was also a communicator. "That one could work." She said happily. She was about ready to call for a worker to help her when she was pushed over. "Hey!" She said as she looked up at another girl with black hair and heavy make-up. The girl looked down at her and laughed for a moment before walking away. "What was the for?" Ayumi whispered as she pulled herself up. She called a worker and they helped her get the bracelet for Ienzo and she placed it in her bag to give him later. She turned around to go back to Ienzo when she noticed the girl, who had pushed her earlier walking towards her with two other girls. "Oh, no." Ayumi said looking around for a way to get away.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-14-2011, 05:27 PM

Ienzo finished picking out his clothes and looked at the group of girls that had formed not to far away. They were all staring at him and they started to blush and giggle when ever he looked in their direction. He walked to the cash register and the clerk rang up his items. He paid without any hassle and a necklace caught his eye. It was a simple necklace with a silver chain and a winged crown for the main ornament. It reminded Ienzo of the etched in symbol on Ayumi's clothes. Was it some kind of school uniform? He paid for it and the clerk mentioned it doubled as a communicator. The clerk also mentioned that the store could tune communicators to work with another one. They seemed to be hinting on something but Ienzo didn't get it.