Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 09-18-2007, 08:41 PM

• "well, how did the girl die anyways? Does anyone that? Obviously she was murdered, but how?"

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM

It happened during the first year when the school opened as far as I know so maybe they tried to cover it up so it wouldnt be bad business...imagine a new school and something like that happens....not really a nice advertisement.
From what I know the girl was a student here and she was killed in one of the dorms at night while she was asleep but some other rumors say she was in the garden talking to an unknown person and suddenly dissapeared, then found dead....in a horrible way....in the gardens

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-18-2007, 09:02 PM

Lottie smiled "Apparently as near as people can figure she was often seen speaking to someone no body knows. He may have been a lover but he wasn't from the school. He was nobody. Just imagine the scandle!" She friegned mock horror "Well the sane theory is that when she told him that they had to end it he killed her." She flicked her hair from her eyes. "But it was never solved."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 09-18-2007, 09:07 PM

[NPC] Mrs Reno got a sudden shiver all through her spine and inmediately remembered the scene she had scene that morning in the school gardens...a girl running after a person in dark clothes and then disappear into the woods...could that be related or was it just her own childish imagination that wanted to create an interesting story....she was lost in her thoughts and seconds later she remembered where she was....
Alright Alright she said.....lets go back to what the program says

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 PM

• "Murdered in the gardens by her lover? How dramatic.." He didn't give it much thought, thinking stuff like that was pretty common place in the cities. Crazy lovers killing each other over the most idiotic things.

Damien smiled and nodded, paying attention to the day's lessons from the teacher. When he found the time, during the middle of the class, he scribbled down his cell phone number on a piece of paper, with his name saying 'Call me for a good time." He laughed to himself, then folded it up.

When the teacher turned her back, he leaned back, stretching. He used this as an opportunity to toss the note to Lottie.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 09:51 PM

Lottie caught the paper and unfolded it under the desk. Her eyes scanned it quickly before she slipped it into the top of one of her shoes, out of sight for the moment. She resumed leaning against the wall. New teacher, new information, same old thing. She was bored of school.

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 09:54 PM

• He found himself being bored, as the rest of the class dragged on. He was interested in history, but all this blah blah stuff about books and things was lame. He hoped tomorrow was better.

(Gunna just skip the rest of the glass, since Trinity is AFK I think. She's not on the list of users signed on)

When class was over, he gathered his things, offering the teacher a polite smile, then headed out into the hall. The building felt oddly cold, considering the weather outside. Maybe he should consider wearing a shirt with sleeves tomorrow.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 09:58 PM

((Bye bye Trinity))

Lottie took her time standing up and leaving the class. She didn't enjoy classes, she simply felt no need to move faster than she felt like, even if it did annoy the teachers. Well that may be a plus point for her actually...

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 10:02 PM

• Even though he had more classes to attend today, Damien already felt like ditching. As his other classmates chatter amongst themselves and headed to their next class, Damien made his way back towards to the student rooms. He wasn't really headed anywhere, but he figured if he was going to ditch class, this place was the least likely to be stalked by school security.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 10:18 PM

Lottie watched him slipping away from the other students and curiosity got the best of her. She quietly followed him until they were out of earshot of the rest "Don't tell me you're bored with school already?" She asked mildly amused.

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 11:12 PM

Alissa came out of the classroom and found the two new guys outside not far from there, "hey kids you are new here arent you? she smiled...
"I hope I didnt scare you with the girl's story ...actually there is more about it than you think...I know some unofficial stuff if you want to know"

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 11:17 PM

[NPC] The Janitor was picking up leaves in the playground on a windy day...some times in days like this you could hear him mumbling to the air like he was talking to someone else..."crazy" said people, but was he really?
That morning he was watching the kids go up and down all around the building, summer had been pretty quiet...but now that kids had returned the voices started to talk to him every time he was near the forest...normally the voices tortured him about how low he had fall being a janitor in his own house and that he should do something to recover the property...some others the voices told him about that girl that long ago died in there, some others the voices just mumble words he could not identify like speaking in an old secret language....
He kept picking up leaves watching the forest from time to time trying to see the voices ...

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 AM

• He turned, raising a brow at the girl. "I'm not sure bored is the correct word. More like, disappointed with it." He continued walking until he reached the end of the hall, which was only another 20 feet away. He leaned against the wall, looking out the window, and sighed.

"Such a beautiful day today, don't you think? Shame we students have to spend it inside."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 01:57 AM

Felicity who had spent all morning in the music and drama class walked through the corridor and found a bunch of guys there,,,,
Hi she said timidly,...Im Felicity Im ...new here ...so are you new too? she noticed they were talking about something about school and they all stopped when she showed up...

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2007, 03:06 AM

Maddie walks around bored out of her mind hopping the day is almost over. She wishes she had another cigarette, sadly Maddie didn't think she's been this stressed out about being in a new school. "What a Drag" Maddie says as she walks through the hallway, watching everyone else chat and have a good time with there friends...

Why do I always feel so out of place. Maddy says to herself as she looks out the window to a small garden, with lots of sun flowers and a cute wooden swing set in the middle of all the flowers. She signs.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2007, 07:09 PM

Lottie shrugged. "There's nothing to do out there anyway" She replied absently turning to Felicity. "No, I'm not new." She replied, then paused for a second "Didn't I see you up in the dorms before class?" She mused.

((Assumes Felicity is now near Lottie :P))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 10:54 PM

((she is xD))
Felicity looks at the girl who just spoke and surprised recognizes her instantly
"Oh yes oh im so sorry I tried to talk to you but you were in a hurry and didnt listen, It happened that we are roomies this year" she smiled trully happy to have the chance to meet the girl..."Im Felicity Orlan nice to meet you"
Then looks at the other girl and the guy there (Secret and princess)
Hi guys

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2007, 11:01 PM

She nodded "Lottie Winters." She replied. "Here's just one thing you have to remember in this school, no matter what your room mate does never tell on them. It makes living here far easier if your room mate isn't hating you and can trust you." She smiled "You settled in? And I hope you didn't fall over my things. I hate unpacking on the first week. Things slowly make their way into place."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 PM

"hahahhaha well that is a good piece of advice thank you and no dont worry I just put my stuff on the other bed, then if you want I will help you unpack and we will make something of our room " Im happy I met you.
"What do you guys think of this school I've heard a couple of interesting stories" Im really interested in mysteries so it sounds interesting...are you scared of the woods? some people tell stories about the "creatures of the woods"

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 11:08 PM

Hi Im Alissa I think we have some classes together I saw your name in some lists, no Im not new I have been here for two years now
Yeah I like the place except in stormy night ...too many noises and shadows for me...
Creatures of the woods ? you mean you have heard that old story about people hiding in those woods? I have never seen anyone there...though I dont like going in there alone...it is a big place you can get lost easily...it happened to me during my first year here I got lost and spent almost half day in there trying to find the way here....*she lowered her voice remembering the experience wasnt really pleasant she was notoriously scared but felt stupid and embarased to tell

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2007, 11:08 PM

"Things get un-packed over time, there's no real rush." She shrugged. "The school sounds more interesting than it is. There's a lot of mysteries and rumours floating around but they never really make the day seem interesting. They let you down a little bit" She shrugged and leant against a wall. It seemed slouching was what Lottie did best. Although she couldn't help but smile at Alyssas story.

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 11:13 PM

Alissa noticed the smile and blushed she felt so embarased she didnt want anyone to call her a baby but she was scared of the woods, she remembered she was lost and then remember she started hearing noises like someone was following her....she got so scared that started running desperately and finally she is not sure how she got to school...she spent almost two days inside the school after that but never told anyone about it...
"yeah...she said timidly....silly stories" I wonder If we all will ever get to see the ghost of the girl around...that would be creepy....

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 11:16 PM

Felicity noticed how Alissa became nervous...mmm she thought there was something else in there....
"Oh has anyone seen her ghost inside the school?" ....
"wow that is so cool" ...though I dont know if I would like to meet her
"Well I got a class now, does someone else has French?" I dont even know where the room is?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2007, 11:16 PM

"Sure, if you have an overactive imagination and believe in ghosts." She shrugged. "Do yourself a favour, don't scare yourself with bedtime stories." Lottie shrugged. She didn't mean to sound so stand-offish, but she simply couldn't help herself. "It's easy to get lost in woods and get scared even before you start adding to it with those tales."

Again Lottie shrugged "I don't take French, but if no one else does I could show you."

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 PM

Alissa looked at Lottie but said nothing...
then looked at Felicity " Oh I think I can help you I have the same class come on over here it is almost time...anyone else have classes with Miss Eulalia?