` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 01:53 PM

@ The guests.

"Here we are, this is our locker room. Please feel free to get a locker to place your belongings into! :] I'll be waiting outside, please come out when you're done so I can show you to the change room!"

After some time.

"Pheew. I'm back Zail."

Chiyo sits next to Zail and dipps her feet into the water.

"Ahh. It's so nice...What are you doing Zail? :3 Is that some brainstorming I see going on?"

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 01:56 PM

*Zail smiles at her assistant*

"yes indeed... Things have been moving pretty slow so far, although we just opened, so I guess that is to be expected..."

*she sighs and flips her long silver hair over her shoulder and idly twirls it in the water*

"I'm trying to think of a good way to attract more customers... Any ideas?"

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 PM

"Hmm. Well, I'm not really good at these things, but you can try getting some affiliates! Get them to put some of our posters up and we can do the same for them. :] Visitors that have intrest in hot springs might visit us after seeing posters. ^ - ^"

Chiyo starts to swirl her feet around slowly making cripples in the water.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 02:00 PM

"Mmm... That is a good idea. I guess I should start looking around for places that might attract people who would also be interested in an Onsen..."

*she slides into the water up to her nose and blows bubbles before coming back up to talk*

"I think once they see the pictures of this place, they will want to come check it out... Maybe I should use that to my advantage too~"

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 02:08 PM

"Mhmm. I heard a new host club just opened some where next door, :] they might be thinking of ways to attract people too!"

Chiyo looks at her watch and notices the time.

"Ah, it's so late. I'm sorry Zail but I think I might need some rest. > . < I have to wake up early tomorrow to pick up some stuff tomorrow. Oyasuminasai!"

Chiyo slowly get her feet out of the warm water and stands up. She bows once more then heads toward the entrace to get her bag.

"Mmm. I wonder where's my toothbrush?"

Chiyo mumbles softly then wonders off slowly towards the servant's quater where her room was.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 02:13 PM

"I should be getting some rest as well. Oyasumi Nasai, Chiyo-san!"

*she relaxes in the warm water for a while longer before heading for her warm and cozy futon.*

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2007, 03:21 PM

*walks in and relaxes in the women's bath* Oh my, this is heavenly. Methinks I should relax here for a while. *plays with a leaf floating on the water*

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 03:24 PM

"Hello there!"

Zail nods to the young woman and joins her by the pool.

"It is very comfortable, isn't it! I was just on my way to bed, but I wanted to stop for one last look at the moonlight on the water."

She sighs longingly.

"You know, they say there is a goddess living in this pool, and that she comes out on the night of a full moon to bestow beauty and health on the beholder!"

"I've never seen her myself, but I would like to someday!"

((going to bed now I think, be back tomorrow sometime!))

rudemagician

Old 10-13-2007, 03:43 PM

*a tall long blond haired man walks in*

"hrm, it looks as if i just missed the owner, i wonder if there is a hostess on staff..."

*glances at a sign that show him where to go*

"might as well go to the kings pool."

*he thinks to himself*
'i wonder if any one will notice if i'm here? i hope i dont startle any one.'

*he walks down a path to see the most beautiful water he has ever seen*

"wow"

*he gets in slowly and feels the stress melt away*

Séreméla Elanessë
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 04:19 PM

((Hello, I'm posting an application))

Name:Séreméla
Work Experience:I was a cafe owner in another country (aka Gaia) and worked at a hotel/hot spring resort in another country (aka Gaia)
Brief statement of why you would like to work here:I love working at hot springs and such on these types of websites. Plus, this is a roleplaying type of thing so it makes it so much more enjoyable for me. I will be on as much as I can each day. I must tell you though, I can only be on an hour and a half on the weekdays except Monday because of school. I promise to work hard if I am employed.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2007, 04:30 PM

A goddess? That sounds positively enchanting. And yes, this water is heavenly!
*stretches and sighs*
I think I could stay here forever.

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Little walked into the women's bath nervously. Sinking into the water, she sighed. "This is amazing... It's been so long since I've been to an onsen..."

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ms. Psyco Send a message via MSN to Ms. Psyco Send a message via Yahoo to Ms. Psyco

Old 10-13-2007, 06:38 PM

Oh, Oh, Oh!!
Welcome! If you need anything, please let me know!

-Walks around to all the pools checking on the guests. She comes by the staff desk and sees the new employee's and the new attire.-

Oh! This is beautiful!

-She runs off to put it on. Coming back in just a few moments she places her other clothes under the table with her little bag. She sits at the table and waits for new guests to arrive.-

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 11:51 PM

Zail stretched, sleepy from her nap still, and got dressed and proceeded down to the public areas of The Onsen.

She noticed that there were several guests sitting in the pools already and she greeted each, asking if there was anything she could do to make their stay more comfortable. Then she greeted her employees and reviewed the newest application.

"Well, it looks like you will fit in quite well here, Séreméla!" she said encouragingly.

"I believe I will put you in the position of server for now. If you decide you would like to work in some other area, please let me know! Here is your uniform!"

She handed her the simple cotton yukata and showed her around the facilities.

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-14-2007, 12:25 AM

Her green eyes were glazed with a calm look of relaxation. Staring into the space, Little remembered dreadfully dark memories. A tear rolled down her right cheek as she sighed. It was in the past now. She had to move on.

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ms. Psyco Send a message via MSN to Ms. Psyco Send a message via Yahoo to Ms. Psyco

Old 10-14-2007, 12:28 AM

-Walks over to littleaes calmly.-

Can I help you ma'am? If you need anything, please ask.

-She bows down next to her.-

Clickmyname
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Clickmyname

Old 10-14-2007, 01:28 AM

Name:Troy

Work Experience: I've waited tables quite a few times during college, and have had a part time job working the beaches as a lifeguard during the summer.

Brief statement of why you would like to work here: I just graduated from a two year local college. I live in a decent apartment and am seeking employment to payback student loans, and begin to pay for my apartment on my own without the help of my parents.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 03:58 AM

"Welcome Troy!" Zail said brightly as another applicant handed her their form.

"I have a position open for a server and pool assistant. You would help guests get settled in and also help with maintenance around the Onsen and delivering food from the kitchen. If that is alright with you, I will add you to the employee list."

She wrote his name at the bottom of the growing roster.

"Please take a uniform and make yourself at home in your room in the servant's quarters. That is that building over there." she pointed "After that, please ask one of the hostesses to show you around the facilities."

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:04 AM

-Wanders over to the new guy and introduces herself.-

Hello there! I'm Psy! You are Troy I see. Welcome to the Onsen! I can give you a short tour if you would like. If that is alright with you Zail.

-She bows and takes Troy off to the many pools.-

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:07 AM

"That would be great, Psy. Thankyou!"

Zail hummed and went to start preparing lunch for the guests.

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:09 AM

[[He isn't here to give a tour to.. D:]]

-Finishes the tour with Troy and comes back to the kitchen. She enters the kitchen and bows.-

I'm finished with the tour Zail! Is there anything you would like help with? Or should I go check upon the guest in the pools?

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:14 AM

"If you could help me put these trays together, that would be great!"

Zail smiled and handed Psy an apron.

"Each tray gets a bowl of soup and a bowl of rice from the cooker over there. Then we need to take the fish off the grill and garnish it, and add the side dishes. Pickles, sauce, vegetables and fruit. We have a dozen trays to make."

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:21 AM

Sure! I would love to help.

-Takes the apron and puts it on. She ties up her hair and washes her hand. She grabs two gloves and puts them on.-

Awesome. Sounds easy enough. I love food, and being in the kitchen. It makes me smile, and the smells are wonderful.

-She grabs a stack of trays and begins putting them together. She layed out the trays on a table and set two bowels. She grabbed the soup pot and served one bowel on each tray soup. After putting down the soup, she grabbed the rice cooker and served a scoop into the other bowels.-

Is the fish going to be on a plate, or on top of the rice?

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:30 AM

((May guests join at any time? >.>))

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 AM

[[Sure]]

-Finishes making the trays in the kitchen with Zail, She puts the fish on a plate, on each of the trays and sets the garnish on the side. She hangs up the apron, and throws the gloves away and walks outside with a tray.-

Oh, hello Ms. How are you today? Could I offer you some lunch?

-Bows and offers the tray.-