zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2015, 01:32 AM

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The landlord came over today to say that we should hopefully be getting a new roof soon after it started leaking again. I'm not going to hold my breath though. Last time the whole thing collapsed it was months before he managed to get anything done and even then it was only a patch since the problem is back. Water is collecting under the paint and it's making me afraid that maybe it will collapse again. I'm definitely going to get out of this apartment come October. No more dealing with the management and fighting with the landlord. It's not worth it even though apart from the roof problem it's a really nice apartment and very reasonable priced.

• • •

My zodiac sign is scorpio. I've never really felt super attached to it. Those horoscope things seem to only really get me like 50% of the time...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:45 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2015, 06:40 PM

Friday, January 23, 2015

Tattoos... To be honest I've never really been interested in getting a tattoo. They're expensive and painful but mostly I'm just not sure there is a design that I would want to have on my body forever. If I did do something it would have to be super simple and classic. I have to admit that I've seen some tattoo rings and bracelets and those seem kind of cool. Still, I doubt I will ever get one done. On the other hand I always thought that industrial piercings were pretty cool but I don't wear earrings regularly enough to bother with it at this point.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM

Saturday, January 24, 2015

So I got kind of lazy and didn't post yesterday. Otherwise it was a pretty productive day. I got mod work done, cleaned the bathroom, baked some madelaines, played some Smash, watched some Game of Thrones and finished Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 on normal.

• • •

As for my best avatars, I'm having trouble deciding between these two:

The first one was nominated for User's Pick and won Admin's Pick. I still really like the fantasy/space aspect and the way that the black pops against the pastel. The only thing I don't really care for is her hair. If I were to redo her now I would probably chose a different hair style.

The second one I like because I finally managed to successfully use the centaur body and the pudao. I love the colors and the background. It looks very delicate, which I like. It is my favorite recent avatar.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-25-2015, 07:35 PM

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My last argument was with my fiancé, though I don't really feel like elaborating. Fortunately it didn't last long and we made up pretty quickly. Today we moved everything out of the room we call the office and into the extra bedroom because the ceiling could possibly collapse again like it did last year. So now I'm back to sitting among a bunch of boxes in a room that feels like we just moved in. At least I won't be alone in here this time since he came with me. Last time the leak was above my desk, this time it was above his. I'm not sure at this point if I'm hoping it will collapse or not. Part of me does so that we won't have moved everything for nothing and the landlord can see what a big problem our leaky roof is. Hopefully everything will be fixed by the time I have visitors over.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-26-2015, 06:18 PM

Monday, January 26, 2015

Today we are getting a blizzard. I'm really hoping I don't have trouble getting home tonight but they say they might shut the subway down at 5:00pm. I don't get out of work until 6:00pm so I'm going to see if we can leave early but the office manager here is a real stickler about stuff like that. The storm is supposed to get worse tonight into tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Supposedly it's expected to be the worst storm here like ever. Meanwhile my fiance is working from home, lucky bastard. XD

• • •

Actually last night I had a pretty complex dream. I'm having a hard time remembering it though. It feels like it's on the tip of my tongue so to speak but I'm only getting flashes. Hm... Usually I'm pretty good at remembering them but I guess today I'm at a loss, oh well!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-27-2015, 07:15 PM

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

So yesterday I was able to leave work early thankfully since the snow really started to accumulate around 4:00pm. If I had waited until my usual time it would have been pretty hard to get home. The subway was shut down at 11:00pm and still wasn't open at 6:30am when I woke up so I shut off my alarm and went back to sleep until about 8:30am. Since it was still closed, I sent an email to my coworkers to let them know that I would be working from home (like we had planned to do if we couldn't come in today. The subway did end up opening back up about an hour after I should have been in to work but oh well, I'm already working from here. I haven't been able to get everything done like I was hoping to because I haven't been able to download photoshop through my work account like I should be able to and the IT guy is too much of a smart ass to help me though Skype. Oh well, I guess I'll just work on other things. In the end we didn't get as much snow as we had been expecting but it's still more snow than I've seen since I've been here.

• • •

As for my favorite season, it surely isn't winter. Autumn is actually my favorite, when it's a bit cooler but not too cool for a long sleeved shirt or a hoodie. I also love fall colors and scents plus it was when I was born, LOL!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:46 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-28-2015, 09:41 PM

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Right now I really just want to travel somewhere to escape all of my problems. It feels like there are so many things going wrong in my life and I'd really love to just take some time and get away and see things from a different perspective. Apart from that, I'd really like to visit Japan someday. New Zealand would eventually be nice as well but Japan is definitely top on my list. Hawaii would be really nice as well or California since I've never been to the west coast... I doubt I'll ever have the money for long trips like that but it's fun to dream.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-29-2015, 09:41 PM

Thursday, January 29, 2015

So yesterday I decided that I would take a break from Mene for a bit. Probably about a week or so. I won't be replying to roleplays or doing mod work. I did figure I would still get on and update this though since I've been trying to be so good about keeping this up to date this year. I've been feeling really depressed lately and yesterday one of my coworkers was super snappy with me and it broke down a dam inside of me. I decided to take a break not only from Mene but from my coworker as well. I decided that I am done initiating conversations with her. I will wait for her to decide whether or not she cares about me as a friend or not. Normally we get along so well but recently she has been really nasty... Her comments bothered me all night and I ended up breaking down in a cry fest before bed. I woke up feeling awful (headache and puffy eyes from all the crying) but emotionally felt a bit better. I guess I've been holding a lot of things in that I just needed to let go. Today I was mostly left alone to do my work, which was nice after my other coworker had taken to some seriously hand holding recently. I also received the ice skates I had ordered and was super excited to go ice skating on my lunch break but unfortunately they didn't fit well. I ended up doing some research and managed to find a skate shop in Manhattan that I'm going to try to go to after work. I think I will get much better fitting skates with them as they talk on their website about heating the skates in an oven and moulding them to your feet. Hopefully they won't be too far out of my budget... It's a shame that the store is just a bit too far away from work to go on my lunch break. It would be so much easier than going after work, taking the skates home, and bringing them back to work again. Oh well, hopefully it will be worth it!

• • •

As for my family, I have a pretty big one. My parents are divorced so my family is double the size. On my mom's side, there's my mom, who never remarried, and my adopted sister. We are a really close knit family as well so immediate family to us also means my grandpa and grandma, aunt and uncle, and two male cousins (one older and one younger) plus their new adopted baby who I haven't actually met yet. On my father's side, there's my dad, my stepmom, my half sister, and the family dog. My dad was adopted so I don't know his real parents and his adopted parents have since passed. My stepmom has a huge family (like 7 brothers and sisters) and each of them remarried and had tons of kids so you can imagine what the holidays are like. I love my family but to be honest it's hard for me to think about them a lot. I grew up as a single child for the most part (I would only go visit my dad every other weekend) and I was the first person in my family to really go to college and afterwards move away. I often feel guilty about it and goodbyes are always painful since I only visit once a year at most and I'm always afraid that maybe one of those goodbyes will be the last...

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-30-2015, 06:26 PM

Friday, January 30, 2015

So last night I bought a pair of ice skates that were like a million times better than the ones I had ordered online. They were a lot more expensive than what I wanted but I couldn't deny that they were incomparable to the crappy cheap ones I had bought that were going to hurt me every time I used them. Today I took them to Bryant Park today to skate with them the first time. There was some sort of winter carnival going on but not as many people as I was afraid there would be. The skates were amazing. Sooo much better than the rentals I used las time. They were sharp and actually cut into the ice instead of skidding across it and didn't hurt my feet at all. They held my ankles perfectly so they weren't bowing out and everything. The only thing that did hurt was where my jean chaffed me but that's not the skate's fault. Now for some pics! (Click the thumbnails to view full size)

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

• • •

As for my favorite Mene moment... I guess I would have to say it was shortly after I first joined and a kind menewshan gave me the Atlantis set (skirt, bra, panties, sandals, anklet, and pearl string I believe). The items were so beautiful and the donation so unexpected, it really made me realize how different Mene was from Gaia. I really love the sense of community we have here!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-01-2015, 02:35 PM

Saturday, January 31, 2015

So yesterday was really up and down. Shawn and I argued a lot in the morning but we managed to cool off later. I was trying to play a video game like all day but kept getting sidetracked. Since it's an old game that you can't actually save on, I pretty much left it on all day until I could come back to it, LOL! I was somewhat productive, I got laundry and cleaning done, grocery shopping, and made some dulche de leche madelaines which are very yummy. For dinner we ordered Chinese food and watched the last two episodes of the first season. I really started watching somewhere around season three so I wanted to go back and actually watch the rest. We'll be starting season two next.

• • •

I'm really not sure how to answer today's question. To be honest it feels like most everything is going wrong in my life right now so picking the best part is kind of difficult. I would say my friends but the only friends I have around here are my coworkers and to be honest the one is super flakey and the other one has been being a downright bitch to me lately. I guess despite the issues we're having I would have to say my fiance. We argue a lot and things aren't perfect but I know at least that he is there for me. I'm really hoping we can work things out.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-02-2015, 03:39 AM

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Today wasn't really a good day. I got to thinking a lot about how a lot of things aren't going well in my life right now. I spent most of the morning trying to think about things and crying. Things got a bit better when I started watching the kitten bowl (who can't be happy watching a bunch of cute kittens running around?). I started playing a game afterwards but got tired and ended up taking a nap. I woke up feeling super tired and kind of sick. I made asian beef stew from a recipe I found in a magazine but it turned out really salty because I didn't use low sodium soy sauce. Oh well. The Superbowl happened. I really liked the half show, especially the chess board. The graphics they did on the floor and the costumes were amazing. Unfortunately the Patriots won (as usual).

• • •

As for chocolate or love, I would most definitely chose true love. It's more fulfilling and lasting than chocolate, no matter how yummy it is.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-02-2015, 08:16 PM

Monday, February 2, 2015

Today I went to the doctor about a problem I've been having the the muscle in my cheek. My appointment was at 11:00am and I arrived on time. I wasn't seen until 1:00pm and didn't get back to work till 2:00pm. So much for that one hour lunch break and in the end she wasn't able to help me much anyway. *sigh* The weather is super crappy here today and there are a ton of problems with the train. Getting home will be really difficult. Also the groundhog saw his shadow so more winter for us, not that it makes much of a difference really. *shrug*

• • •

As for exercise, I tend to do a lot of speed walking (as most New Yorkers do, LOL). I recently bought a pair of ice skates and I plan on going to the park pretty much every week day to use them so that will be my exercise.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:47 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-03-2015, 09:23 PM

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

This morning there was a major track fire in the tunnel to Queens so I ended up being like 40 minutes late to work. My train got stuck at Prince Street so I ended up having to get out of the subway and walk to another line that was still mostly working. Work actually went pretty well today. I presented some of my designs for our new product line which were pretty well received so I'm happy about that. I went to another doctor today but he was most definitely a quack, what a waste of time and money. I guess I will have to keep looking. I talked to my coworker who has been quite a bitch recently and felt better about it. Maybe we will do something this weekend? We'll see. Tomorrow I will finally get to go ice skating again (weather permitting) so I'm excited.

• • •

As for breakfast, this morning I had some Belvita breakfast biscuits:

They are quite yummy. I dip them in honey flavored soy milk to soften them up and eat them that way. Otherwise I usually have cereal. On the weekends I have Pop Tarts. Cookies and Cream are totally my favorite, I'm like totally addicted:

One of my coworkers showed me a diet that her gym suggested. I'm honestly not interested in it for the sake of dieting but it gave me some healthy meal options that I think I might try out. I've been wanting to eat better for a while now so maybe this will help me think of meals and snacks to put together.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-04-2015, 07:49 PM

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

No train problems this morning, yay! I went ice skating on my lunch break which was nice. There weren't a lot of people so that was good. There were some little kids though. I was surprised at how well they could skate! Maybe it's because they have no fear, just rush into it and can learn faster that way? I got kind of tired in the middle of it. I wonder if it was just because I was hungry? I dunno, hopefully tomorrow I will feel better.

• • •

I'm not sure if I really have a favorite mythical creature. To be honest I'd prefer a pokemon or something like that. If I really had to chose one, I guess I would say a mermaid just because they are so beautiful.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2015, 12:24 PM

Thursday, February 5, 2015

So yesterday was interesting... There was a tiny mouse in the apartment. My finance was working from home and sent me a message to tell me that the cat had been playing with a mouse. There's a crack between the floor and the wall in one of the closets so I'm sure that's where it came from. Anyway, when I came home I honestly didn't expect that I would be seeing it at all. I figured it had probably gone back down in the crack so I took an old sheet and shoved it in there so we wouldn't have to worry about any of it's friends coming out to play.

As we were making dinner, I went to go get something in the bedroom and when I turned the corner, there it was at the end of the hall! I totally screamed like a girl even though I'm not actually afraid of mice, LOL! And where was the cat when you need her?! So I got a plastic cup and ran back to try to catch it but it was already gone. I found it in the living room but then it hid under the couch. The kitty finally came to help me but after a while both of us lost it. I ended up shining a flashlight underneath to look for it. I was shining it back and forth thinking "what the heck, it's definitely still under here" when I finally shined it behind the couch leg. OMG, there it was, like literally inches in front of my face! I totally screamed again, ROFL.

After that the cat managed to chase it out and I got the cup on top of it and slipped a bit of cardboard underneath. My fiance was saying we should just chuck it out the window but I felt bad, it was so tiny! In the end I ended up taking it outside and releasing it but it's so cold out there I'm afraid it probably froze to death. I feel terrible. V_V Mice are pretty crafty though so maybe it did manage to find someplace else to stay warm. The cat was totally looking for the mouse for the rest of the night though, it was hilarious.

• • •

As for superheros... I honestly don't see myself ever being a superhero. I just don't have enough confidence. If I had a super power though it would definitely be to teleport. It would be so awesome to teleport to work and back and forgo that hour long commute.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2015, 07:40 PM

Friday, February 6, 2015

I haven't been feeling very well today. Didn't sleep well and woke up tired. My stomach has been hurting most of the day and I don't feel like eating. My legs hurt from skating and the bruise I got in the metro the other day. It's really cold outside too so I decided to stay in for my lunch break today and do Mene stuff instead. Not sure if I'll do anything this weekend or just stay home again...

• • •

I honestly don't watch much TV. We recently had to unhook the TV to use the cable for something else but before that I was watching Teen Titans Go. I love that show but the new episodes only come out like every other week. Other than that sometimes I watch wrestling with my fiance (I really just sit next to him and do something of my own) or old Game of Thrones episodes in anticipation of the new season and once in a while some anime on Hulu. I usually prefer to read or play games in my free time; TV shows really just aren't top priority for me. I think it comes from the fact that the TV was always on in my parent's house. I always got annoyed that it had to be on 24/7.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-08-2015, 05:25 PM

Saturday, February 7, 2015

So I'm definitely getting sick. I keep hoping that I'll get better without it really amounting to anything but so far no luck. I can tell my system is trying to fight it but I'm pretty sure it's a losing battle. I cleaned the bathroom and did Mene stuff in the morning then got really tired and took a nap for the rest of the afternoon. After that it was grocery shopping, dinner, Game of Thrones, and then I watched my finance play a video game until bedtime. Pretty basic day but it wasn't too bad.

• • •

Admittedly I have A LOT of pet peeves. And a lot of new ones since moving to NYC. Here's an incomplete list:
  • Fidgeting
  • Foot tapping
  • People who suddenly stop in the middle of the sidewalk
  • People who cut you off and then walk really slowly in front of you
  • Overly loud music on the subway
  • People who play games on their phone with the sound on in public places
  • People who take up more than one seat on the subway (Ex: Bags, legs, etc.)
  • People who constantly hit you with their bag in the subway (when there's plenty of room)
  • People who stand in front of the turnstile in the subway and don't have their card ready
  • When I miss the train literally by seconds (usually because someone wouldn't move out of the way)
  • When someone on my floor orders Chinese food and the delivery guy slips a menu under the door
  • When my coworker sprays her perfume at our desk even though I've told her sooo many times that it gives me a headache
  • The war my coworker and I have going over the position of the printer behind our desk
  • People who push the elevator button incessantly as if that will make it come faster
  • People who are passive aggressive on social media
  • When my finance snoozes his alarm a million times and then I can't go back to sleep
  • When my shower tries to kill me by changing from normal to boiling hot to freezing cold and back again
  • When I'm on the computer and the cat comes over to put her butt in my face

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-09-2015, 03:08 PM

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Yesterday seemed to go by really fast. I did laundry, tidied the apartment, ate lunch and puttered around. I also went with my fiance to sell back his Xbox 360 and all of it's games and accessories. Since we'll be moving this year I've been trying to convince him to get rid of some stuff so he finally went for it since he hasn't played that console in a year. After we got back I made some madelaines, and cooked dinner. Then we played some games and it was basically bed time. Still trying to get over my cold though, my system is fighting but slowly losing I think...

• • •

This is kind of cheating since I didn't see this until today (Monday) but this hairstyle guide totally inspired me! I can't wait to give some of these a try:

23 Five-Minute Hairstyles for Busy Mornings

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:48 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-10-2015, 03:19 PM

Monday, February 9, 2015

Yikes, I'm getting a bit behind on this. Today I felt like crap. Sick and icky with a sore throat, chills, fatigue, etc. For lunch I had my first pita. It was delicious. I managed to eat it all even though I was feeling pretty nauseous. I put wild rice, chicken, chick peas, and cheese inside, yum! It was kind of like a burrito but easier to eat since it wasn't falling apart. I think I'm definitely going to make this a staple lunch food. ^_^ When I got home I gave my kitty the new toy I had ordered for her. It's one of those pop up cubes. She actually seems to like it quite a bit which is good. I managed to get it super cheap so I figured it was worth a shot. After dinner I planned to go to bed early but then ended up staying up late to finish my book.

• • •

Kitties are important because cute.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2015, 06:15 PM

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Man, I still haven't been able to catch up on this. I've been sick and feeling terrible lately so I guess that's my excuse. I think I'll just do a combined post and get it over with. >.> Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I felt crappy so I after I got home from work I ate dinner and went to bed early.

• • •

The last photo I took was of my kitty laying in my lap.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Feeling super yucky today. I would have stayed home today except I have a meeting at work so yeah, here I am. V_V On the plus side I got a bunch of packages today! First up was an early Valentines Day present from my fiance--a kitty bouquet! Definitely less interesting was the package of socks I ordered and lastly some homemade chocolates from a friend, yum! <3

• • •

As for my favorite song, I tend to go through phases with it really. I haven't really had a favorite song recently though so yeah, not sure what to put. >.>

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 07:05 PM

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yikes, getting behind on this again already... Yesterday I went to get my hair cut with a coworker and went to dinner at the Polish restaurant in the area afterwards. It was nice.

• • •

Eh, I'm not really in the mood to talk about love letters.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Uh oh, it's Friday the 13th! A lot of things seemed to go wrong this morning so I guess I can blame them on that. In good news though the Valentine's Day event just started, woohoo!

• • •

If I had a dragon, I would name it Charles. Just cuz.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2015, 03:02 AM

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oops, I'm getting behind on this yet again. I'm so bad at keeping up with things like this! Well anyway, I was supposed to go out with my fiancé for Valentine's Day but then things ended up being really last minute and we couldn't find a restaurant that wasn't booked so we decided to hold off and go on Sunday instead. I mostly stayed inside and did Mene stuff but we did go grocery shopping and got a frozen pizza for dinner and finally watched the movie If I Stay. It wasn't as good as the book but I thought it was okay.

• • •

As for seven things I love, I'm just going to list the first seven that pop into my head:

1. Kitties!
  2. Blankets straight out of the dryer
  3. Menewsha
  4. Snuggles
  5. Sweets
  6. Reading
  7. Nature

Sunday, February 15, 2015

So today we went out to brunch for our belated Valentine's Day date. We went to a restaurant on Prince Street called DGBG. It was good, though not as good as the first time we ate there I feel. It felt like it could have gone better to be honest but then again the weather was miserably cold so that didn't help.

• • •

There are a ton of new threads since the event started. I'm subscribed to at least ten I think... Let's see there's the game I'm running with Cora: Tricky Business. That one is fun. Then there's the Mafia game threads, Longcat's hangout, Maha's art thread, the Flop hangout thread, Clockies closet thread, Princess Kasumi's art thread, Setio's art thread, bloodstainedwings' avatar contest and one of the threads jelly made. It's pretty hard keeping up with them all but it's nice to see a lot of variety this event.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 11:55 AM

Monday, February 16, 2015

Today was not a good day. My Valentine's date didn't go very well and I decided to talk to my fiance today about us and where we are and where we're going. We've been having problems for a while now but I kept hoping that we would get through them. Apparently we're both doubting our relationship now and it seems like we're likely going to split once our lease is up in October unless things change for the better. I'm really glad we talked because these doubts have really been eating away at me but now it feels like we're in this together. Still, that didn't stop me from crying pretty much all day. I just can't seem to get ahold of myself. To be honest it feels like it's over already, which it might be, and thinking about the future is terrifying. We've been together for eight years, it's hard to imagine us apart...

• • •

To be honest today I said hello to pretty much no one except for my fiance and a few online people. It was really cold outside and I had other preoccupations so I didn't leave the apartment at all today.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:49 PM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 10:24 PM

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

So this morning was hard. I woke up early and started crying again. I tried so hard but I couldn't stop crying basically until I had to go out the door for work. I really didn't want to go because I looked terrible but I knew it would be better than sitting at home crying all day. To be honest my day has actually gone pretty well. No crying really at work which was good. I went ice skating on my lunch break which was great. It was nice to get outside and clear my head. I saw a man who was helping give me some lessons last time and he said he would give me another lesson tomorrow night so that should be fun. It's almost time to leave now, hopefully things will go okay at home tonight.

• • •

I'm assuming the 42 means that it's towel day. It's not really my thing to be honest. I kind of know of it but I don't participate.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2015, 04:24 PM

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

So yesterday I felt mostly better. I'm still thinking about things but I didn't cry at all. I went looking for a pair of slippers on my lunch break but didn't end up finding anything so I stopped into Zara instead. I found a white top on sale and a set of bracelets. I didn't need either but I ended up buying them. After work I met this guy at the ice skating rink because he offered to give me a lesson. It was a lot of fun though there were a lot of people on the ice. My coworker thinks I'm flirting with him but I'm totally not. He's old enough to be me dad! I just want a friend. She's making me question everything though. Does he just want to be my friend or does he want something more? I'm really not sure how to handle this. I have very little dating experience and don't want to accidentally lead him into thinking I'm interested in him that way...

• • •

Traffic, yeah... I sold my car back a few years ago so I don't really have to deal with car traffic anymore but I do deal with subway traffic and sidewalk traffic. I tend to get super annoyed when there are so many people on the sidewalk that I have to walk super slowly. Also when something goes wrong on the subway and traffic gets backed up, that's pretty annoying too.