halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-08-2010, 07:55 PM

I come back! So sorry for the sudden leave. :3

I sent in a profile, but I forgot to give him powers. I thought I could just ask you here if they were okay, instead of sending the profile again. lol.
Can Ynyr have a breath weapon of a cone of cold and cone of paralyzing gas? Only in dragon form of course. Though cold breath would be kinda cool. lol.

Is it cool? Sorry to bother you. lol.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 04-08-2010, 08:12 PM

No, it's no bother at all! That's what this thread is here for, questions. Ynyr's powers seem fine to me xD If you would like you could add the powers into your bio, I'm thinking about tweaking the profile skeleton to allow for a powers section, that was a big oops on my part. xD;

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-08-2010, 08:21 PM

A powers section would be cool. But no worries.

-Sigh- I need to be going to work. Perhaps I will have time to come back on after I come back. :3

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 PM

xD Well good luck at work! ^_^ And we'll be here, haha

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 04-09-2010, 12:53 AM

*stumbles in sleepily* Good morning... hehe I just got out of bed XD

Did you read my post? Did you like it? ^^

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 12:55 AM

I did I did! xD Rose is someone to watch out for -nod nod-

and Good morning! It's late evening for me here xD;

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 AM

Yay! I'm so excited! And happy that your friend has submitted her profiles!! They look really cool too! ^^
And sometimes it's a pain living in Australia, because I often come on here at night but no one is online because it's like morning there. At least not many people I roleplay with XP and it's 11:14am here (yes I know, I tend to sleep in a lot ^^'''')

And I hate to do this, and just tell me if it's annoying, but you put Ynyr on Third in Command on High Council on the RP thread but I read her profile and she wanted to be First in Command?

I'm sorry if this is an error on her part, but I always notice little things like this (I really want to be a book editor one day) and I thought I should point it out for you :oops:

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 01:31 AM

xD;; Ah, I swear I checked and double checked, I'll triple check it just in case. I don't mind you pointing it out to me, I know I miss many many things.

psh, I tend to sleep in til between 12-2... er... depending on what time of year it is. Over the summer I stay awake until about 10am so I'll sleep until 5pm... ...Right now it's about.. 8:29pm.. I think. My computer clock is always about an hour off for some reason. xD;

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 01:45 AM

*grin* you have worse sleeping habits then me. I just stay up late, sometimes til about 2-3am and then usually sleep til like 11-11:30am. XD I tend to need like 9 hours sleep or else I'm just retarded for the rest of the day ^^'''

Okay, I just don't want to sound pretentious or ...you know o_o I make heaps of mistakes too.
And wow I really love your post as Burk! So cool! O_O ^^ *bows down to your awesome-ness* I'm so happy to actually have this chance to roleplay with some awesome literate roleplayers!! :eager:

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 01:58 AM

-blushes- xD;; You really flatter me.. I actually made that post pretty short and um... -red in the face- xD

Oh! and statistically teenagers are supposed to get an average of 9hrs and 20 minutes of sleep a night.. <.<;; random funfact..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 02:02 AM

O_O *whisper* you made that post short....
Oh I feel really bad about the shortness of my posts now! But I only just started roleplaying again, so I'm a little lagging at the moment -_-''

And sad thing about that fact is........ I'm not a teenager anymore T_T I turned 20 in December.... very sad day XD although it's funny that you thought I was one, damn and I thought I was being all mature and all XDD

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 AM

xD Nah, i just made a generalization that many people here are 16+ in age.. though there are a lot more 20 year olds than I suspected. o.o; <.<; How old do you think I am? bum bum buuuuum

xD and don't worry about the length of the posts.. I only feel bad if I make them too long cause that's a reaaaally bad habit of mine... T_T really long posts.. some people don't like to read them. I like the length of your posts fine, I understand what's going on in them, and they're interesting ~_^ That's the important thing right..? Having fun is! rawr.. um.. @_@; Sorry if I act really out of it, I've been fighting a headache. xD; -goof-

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 02:21 AM

This looks amazing, thanks Azu! *reads through profiles* I need to think of something to send to Vio so I can play with some lit rpers!

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 02:33 AM

*dances* Yay thanks whisper! I thought you would like it ^^

XD *grin* To be honest I think you would be 20+? Well you act mature enough... hehe tell me!!! Or I will poke-attack you! XDD
And I hope you feel better *hugs*

(and you should post again *nod* so then I can roleplay with you! ^^)

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 02:36 AM

xD Alice-mun said that shew as working on a post... o.O; but I'll post again if she doesn't in the next few minutes. xD

-waves- Hello Whisper! I have seen you in Wallflowers I think!

Aaaaand, I just recently turned 18 o.o; <.<; But people online have been guessing me at my 20s for quite a while so I find it interesting. xD;

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 02:42 AM

18? Hehe *cheekpinch* ^^ so cute! >_<
Ah I remember 18... *daydreams* XD Me and all my worldly wisdom.... XDD
But you do act mature so that is understandable. People used to guess that I was a lot older when I was younger, but now that I am older, everyone guesses that I am the same age >< so I guess I haven't really matured T_T... Oh well I just like having fun ^^'''

Sounds good- I was hoping she would post soon! XD

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 02:45 AM

Hi and yes Im from Wallflowers, though I usually lurk as Acheron :3

I think I have a spiffy charrie made up so I will try to send it to you (has to look for a picture.... everyone's is anime-ish D: )

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 02:48 AM

xD Oh! You're picture doesn't have to be anime-ish if you don't want it to.. I thought about putting that up on the suggestions section.. You can have a real, cartoon, or whatever sort of character pic you like.

-squeaks and blushes- xDD 18 becomes the new 14 when you're 20 huh? 14 year olds think that they have it figured out and whatnot, just like us silly 18 year olds.. o.o; it's just a never ending process. xD

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 02:57 AM

Im 19 (aka not quite 20) xD

And I dont know D: I'd feel so out of place if I had a real picture.... I can find an anime one easy enough. They are usually better because it leaves room for imagination... or something. :P

I was thinking this picture....

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 04-09-2010 at 03:09 AM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 03:04 AM

Hehe that's so true about the 14 year olds XDD And true about being 18, I thought I knew a bit... but you soon realize that's not true o_o''

Anime pictures are pretty usually easy to find- I usually use photobucket >< And I can't wait to see your profile Whisper!

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 03:23 AM

Oooh! He looks quite handsome ^^
I can't wait to see your profile! :eager:

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 03:39 AM

xD I get so picky when I use a real-life picture... that's why I usually go with anime pictures.. I'm almost as picky but not quite. I love that picture though~!

xDD That was a fun time trying to post!

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 AM

XDD It's really cool having a few people online ^^ Very exciting!
I hope Nova posts again soon! I really want to keep going! ^^

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 03:48 AM

I sent my profile -unsure- hope its okay... I'm not good at having allegiances, so I rigged it to my liking :XD

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 04:04 AM

:eager: I posted again! Very exciting! ^^

I am trying to make my posts longer ^^'' It just depends on what I'm writing about, like right now I don't want to write too long because I want the story to keep moving..... ^^"""

Plus I'm having a Dawson's Creek marathon! ^^''''' yes I know, very lame but I love it XDD

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-09-2010 at 04:10 AM..