Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 AM

I'm kinda debating between these photos... >3>
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...by_kir_tat.jpg
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...66794139-1.jpg this one has different eyes... :3
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...ck_dress-1.jpg
This is my guy XD http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Flippy-1.gif

Kage: that's a really good idea, actually! <3

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Ria- So how old would they be?

Mim- Well since humans only a small part of their brains, maybe by giving up those two senses she gains access to the parts of the brain that deals with sensing spirits, communicating with the more supernatural side of things, in exchange for that? It could work ... I mean there's a whole bunch of theories going around psionics, psychics and all that jazz. I've actually looked into it a bit and it's real interesting.

And wow, I'm actually kind of surprised. O.o

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

I'm being allowed in! YAY

aw, but now I have to figure out what to do!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 03:02 AM

>< Live thread!! :illgetu:

Drakina

Old 03-28-2012, 03:04 AM

Yeah, it sucks... I try to refresh every so often, even if it seems to be working.

Alrighty, how about I think of a sense to sacrifice first? Then I can figure out what I'll gain because of it.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-28-2012, 03:04 AM

Pandora: I'm glad you think so! ^^ by the way, I adore the first image, so hauntingly beautiful!

Pap-chan: What are you surprised about?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2012, 03:05 AM

@mimi* sounds good. Maybe she can separate/project her mind from her body? and that's why all her senses go out?

@kage: Well that depends on what you guys want xD and when their powers showed. I figure they start with testing and getting control of their powers before they do any physical training so those with the government long enough would have some physical training if their powers/weaknesses don't prevent it

@cameo: depends on waht we want and how long we want the project to have gone on XD. It could be anywhere between 1 - 10 years and work for my idea.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:06 AM

Kage: I do too. >w<

Ria: hey... How many charries are we allowed to have? O:

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:07 AM

@Pap I've done my fair share of research as well, but it's usually more focused on the future seeing sort of thing. Mmhmm. Anywho, Niisan just suggested going further with that and tapping more into her intuition and instinct while those senses are distorted? So she could feel the energy of a room--how dangerous it is or even just how the emotions are as an overall. It'll probably take me a little bit to perfect this, but I'm already liking the direction it's going!

@Staria Oh my goodness! I really like that idea!!!

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2012, 03:10 AM

@pandora: how ever many you can handle.

@mimi: Yay! XD. and maybe her muscles go rigid is why her body doesn't move?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 03:11 AM

Kage- That you talked about me offline lol

Ria- So ... I was thinking of making both my charas in their twenties. That works right?

Mimi- Clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc, that type of thing? So going a bit with the empathy angle then?

Drakina

Old 03-28-2012, 03:12 AM

*slams head against keyboaard* I can't think of anything! Maybe I should start with a basic character of mine.... Oh! I just had one!

But it's kinda like Kage's.... ARGH! Being able to warp her/his electro-magnetic field was the thought...

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:13 AM

YUSH! XD I think I can manage three or four characters... The most I've played is... 23 characters, I think... XD I've tried limiting myself to about 6, though....

Drakina

Old 03-28-2012, 03:14 AM

All in one rp?!

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:17 AM

Ja, all in one RP. XD it was one I made, too... It involved anthros.... <3
I had the most characters, too. XD
I think there were at least 80 or more anthro charries in the RP....

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2012, 03:17 AM

@cameo: sounds good ^.^

@mimi: what kinda stuff does he say anyway O.O''

@draki: can I help?

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 AM

This is a tough decision!! I could either let those 2 senses go dull and have the "empathy angle" kick in, making it so she sees and hears on the "different" level, probably with a touch of clairsentience to tell her when to use it. OR! Expanding further on that for the out of body experience--oh. I could use that within her power.

So her sight and hearing are pretty much useless, her muscles go rigid, and she leaves the body. This puts her on a similar frequency to spirits so she'd be able to see and communicate. Her clairsentience would alert her to start using it or help her feel the energy around her to let others know of the general feel (ie. it's safe, it's unsafe, it's unsettling...). In addition, as she leaves the body, it's pretty much unprotected, so there's a weakness there if she has to leave in a hurry and is fully out. Perhaps her hearing, sight, and muscles "distort" on different levels depending on what level she is using her power. She could lose her hearing to try and hear on a spiritual level, but it would only work if the entities were strong/"loud" enough to hear as it would be a weaker way of using it. Same with sight. What do you think?

@Staria Hmmmmmm welllllll

----------

@Staria He actually says wonderful things about you! But I really want to paint him in a cruddy light right now because he let his dog eat my pet!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 03:21 AM

Mimi- lol Oh my the tarantula incident! Yeah, we heard about that.

Sooo many posts! ><

Kina- What's your character like?

Wow Panda that's a lot!!!

Drakina

Old 03-28-2012, 03:22 AM

OH! I could be a psycometric/postcognative character! Someone who can 'know' the past of something/one when they touch them/it.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:23 AM

Pap: oh, it's nothing... X3 but playing all of them was so much fun! <3

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2012, 03:23 AM

@mimi: Hmm that power idea sounds good ^.^ . and yeah, I heard *hugs* I'm sorry about that...

and aww >.< then I want to give you both hugs since it's good to know someone's talking about me and my friends and saying good things :P even if I don't know what they are lol.

@draki: that sounds good.

Hmm... i just realized it looks like all your characters are going to be focused in one area and it feels like mine will be more a jack of all trades type XD

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:25 AM

Ria: how is that...? o3o I still need to decide on the power of one of my charries... Or two if I want four charries. XD

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 03:26 AM

Ah, I was trying to remember what to call that ...

Mimi- Now I'm curious what's he been saying about moi?

This is weird ... ><

Panda- Do you have your chara's in mind?

Ria- They'll make a good team though, and Casimir is pretty versatile.

Drakina

Old 03-28-2012, 03:28 AM

Hey, differing experiments?

Oh, but what to sacrifice? I could give up smell for it. Though her ability to taste would be affected by that as well.

"Mmmm, this brown apple is good." "That's a potato." "Oh."

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:28 AM

I've got the powers for two figured out, but not for the other two...
Now I just need to think of names. XD