CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 03-21-2015, 01:09 PM

Kira tilted her head to a side as she thought about Adon's question. Had they really seen everything? "I think we've seen everything," she said. "Except the auditorium. I'm sure I heard someone say that there was one here." She wondered if they could see the place. She wanted to see what it looked like. Concert halls and auditoriums always interested her. But then she remembered the music sheets back in her room. She still had to practice those. She looked at Adon, not sure what to do, and noticed that he looked somewhat troubled. "Is... everything all right?" she asked, honestly concerned.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-21-2015, 03:58 PM

Adon shifted his eyes to her as he realized he was not focusing on her. " Uh...yea I'm find. We can go look at if you want or maybe tomorrow during lunch if you want. We should get back and practice. You never know what pop quizzes the professors here might have in store for the first day of school." He said as he remembered his first year and the professors making them sight read over twenty pieces. They graded the students individually making them do it in groups. The professors worked hard on their subjects and where known for having creative ways of teaching. He couldn't help but wonder what he himself would be having to do.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 03-23-2015, 03:08 AM

Kira raised her eyebrows in shock. Pop quizzes? She groaned inwardly. She hated pop quizzes as she usually did horribly at the things. But she nodded. "You're right, we should go back. We could come back tomorrow, right?"

They walked back to their dorm when Kira saw a girl standing on the street. As she looked down the street, she was horrified to see a car coming towards the girl at full speed. The driver seemed as worried as Kira, but he was going too fast. Kira ran over and managed to pull the girl away in the nick of time. "Are you okay?" she asked. The other girl seemed to be crying and muttering,"He's gone. He's gone off with some freshman scum. My Adon." Kira was surprised. Did that mean this had been a suicide attempt? The girl got up and walked off, without even looking at Kira.

Kira walked back over to Adon, feeling puzzled. She looked up and asked him,"Do you know that girl?"
(Lady Chello: Your turn )

Last edited by CycloneKira; 03-27-2015 at 01:34 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 04-02-2015, 06:42 AM

Adon lunged froward to follow Kira however he stopped as the car flew past. He joined her once the care had left as he felt puzzled just as she was. "Maybe there is another Adon?" He said not sure who the girl was as he looked down Kira. "Are you ok after that brave rescue? I would scold you for being reckless, however you did save someone's life. Maybe we should head back and get you some apple pie for you in celebration of your heroism. " He said hoping that she was ready to leave honestly not sure what was up with the girl.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-02-2015, 06:56 AM

Kira raised her eyebrows as Adon offered to get some apple pie. "Get more pie? Whoa, let's finish what we brought from the diner first," she said with a laugh. She had quite an appetite for apple pie but she still had no idea how she was going to finish what she had. She tilted her head, still confused about the girl. "Oh well, let's get back. We need to practice, right?" She looked up at Adon, hoping he'd lead the way, for she still wasn't sure about the routes. She supposed she'd get used to it after a while.

Lady Chello

Old 04-03-2015, 04:23 AM

Adon just laughed as he nodded his head hearing what she had to say. "I guess your right. We should finish what we have first." He said as he finally smiled at her and laughed softly at the idea of getting more apple pie. "Well come on lets go. We have some practicing we need to do." He said as he lead the way through the maze of halls and doors. He smiled happy to see their dorm building after a while. He wondered if he should go talk to the dean about the man from earlier in the day first. "Uh...Kira I need to go speak to the dean why don't you go up and I"ll be there soon." He said knowing it would be best to tell the dean about the incident from earlier that day.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-06-2015, 06:52 AM

Kira looked up at Adon and nodded. "Okay," she said and and went up to their dorm alone. She saw Theodore sitting outside it as she walked towards him. "Theo! What are you doing here?" she asked him, thinking that he looked kinda serious. Theo sighed. "Kira, you know when I said I had to take care of you as much as I can, I was telling you the truth." He paused and continued. "How am I supposed to do that if you get yourself a boyfriend on your first day here?" He asked. Kira's eyes widened a bit as she heard him. She looked around and, seeing that no one was there, opened the dorm door and pulled Theo inside and shut it. "Theo, it's an act," she blurted out. "Adon was getting sick of the fangirls flocking around him - and trust me, he had good reason, they were going crazy - so he asked me to play the role of "girlfriend" to keep them away." Theo looked at her as she spoke and then nodded as he understood. "Fine," he said. "But be careful all the same, okay? I don't want anything to happen to you." He patted her head and got up to leave. Kira saw him to the door and said goodbye as he left. She went back and got her guitar out and sat in the living room, playing the tune that she had hummed at the diner, improvising on it as she played.

Lady Chello

Old 04-09-2015, 09:23 AM

Adon made his way to the Dean. He spent quiet a while with the dean as he explained everything that had happen with Kira and the guy earlier in the day. The dean took it very seriously as he came up with plans to help tighten security around the campus and town. Adon was finally able to leave after a couple of hours. He slowly made his way up to the dorm and heard Kira on her guitar. He walked over to the couch and sat down as he just lessen to her for about a hour before he finally got up and walked into his room and came back out with his own guitar. He started playing with her coming up with a base for her tune. He found it quiet easy to keep up with her and honestly enjoyed just being able to play without pressure or some crazed person trying to get his attention. He honestly appreciated how down to earth Kira was compared to most people he had met. She didn't have the arrogance as most students here and was really talented.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-09-2015, 10:56 AM

Kira looked up from her guitar as Adon came in as she still played her guitar. She smiled at him as he sat down and listened to her play. She was happy when he joined her with his bass guitar, complementing her music. They simply played on their respective instruments, no sheets, just improvising. Kira loved this kind of playing and she thought that Adon was playing very well indeed. She couldn't help but feel that he was different from other guys. Most of them had a lot of distractions on their mind, like girls and such. But he was focused on his music and she appreciated that. She also appreciated the fact that despite his impressive stature as a singer, he had not let it go to his head. He was still decent. She smiled at the thought as they continued to play.

Lady Chello

Old 04-09-2015, 11:18 AM

Adon just smiled as he played follow Kira's lead. He stopped after a while as he walked back to his room and came out with a large folder. He placed it on the table as he open it. The folder was full of compositions he had wrote along with some rare pieces he had transcribed so he could play them on any of his instruments from composers like Ives. He pulled out the same pieces he had given Kira as he started playing them. He then stopped as he started to play cords. He then began to rip through them like child's play. There was no break as his figure moved rapidly along the neck of the guitar. He smiled as he enjoyed the warm up something he was known for. He then started back into the song he had wrote as he began to sing along with it letting his finger do most of the work as he just focused on telling the story with his voice as he sung. This is what he loved being able to take people to a place and help them see the story that he sung.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-10-2015, 10:57 AM

Kira looked up as Adon got up and brought a folder full of sheet music. She stopped playing and started complementing Adon as he began to play the chords. She tried to keep up with him, as he was going really fast. She admired the way his fingers seemed to know no fatigue and just kept on playing like there was no tomorrow. She loved it and hoped she could play as well as him sometime. Then Adon started singing, and that was when Kira fell in love. She was enthralled by his voice and closed her eyes, losing herself in it. She started to hit some notes too, which were not really on the sheets but she thought they sounded good with what he was singing.

Lady Chello

Old 04-16-2015, 11:12 PM

Adon kept playing as he heard Kira join in. He stopped singing after a while and just played as he watched Kira impressed with her hear for music. She was talented as he watched her. After a while he stopped playing as he looked at her. " I think you'll be a star if you keep that up. However we need to practice your pieces so you will be prepared for tomorrow. We will do one from a known composer and lets pick one of yours witch means you get to teach me what part you want me to play for your piece. If your going to be my girlfriend lets go out and really make everyone hate us. Lets show off your talent." He said as she smiled at her pulled out some advance pieces for her to look at. "Think you can play that through perfectly? And if you can we will move to your piece."

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-17-2015, 09:36 AM

Kira continued to sing when Adon stopped. When she was done, she smiled as he talked about showing off her talent. She glowed with pride. She looked over the pieces he gave her, and nodded. "I can play them," she said, confidently. She wondered what or how she would teach him, though. She was confident enough about playing and singing, but teaching... how was she going to do that?

She looked at the piece Adon had given her and started to play it.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 05-13-2015 at 11:40 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 05-07-2015, 04:33 PM

Adon played with her as he was impressed yet again by her. He smiled as he had to give it to her, she really was talented. He kept playing as he read over the music making sure that she really had it. He finally after a while stopped playing as he put his instrument down and smiled looking to her. " Alright show off you have proven you have it down. " He said in a joking tone as he looked to her and smiled. " I think we have had a busy day and a long one. Let's call it a night and how about in the morning you can pick one of your pieces and let me hear it. I will write myself a part and be the background for you so it will be more like a solo for you. That way you stand out and can shine. I see your going to be the envy of most students here. You haven't even started and you play better than most seniors." He said meaning it as he smiled at her. " Well lets call it a night." He said as he stood starting to put this things away. He grabbed his things and turnned suddenly as it lost his balance and ended up falling on top of her.

"I-......" Adon was unable to say anything as he blushed brightly the only thing separating them was Kira's own instrument. He knew that his own instrument had went flying along with all his own papers. However all he could do is just stare into her beautiful eyes. He thought she looked magical as the music papers fell around them. He knew he should move however he couldn't seem to gain control of his body as he just laid there. He gently reached for Kira's cheek as he gently caressed it before moving a few stray hairs from her face as his own heart pounded deep in his chest. He finally shot up as he picked up his papers and check over her instrument making sure it was ok. "I-......Are you ok?" He asked as he quickly found his own instrument and grabbed it quickly rushing to his room as he shut and locked the door once he was in the safety of his own room.

Adon tried to catch his breath as he rested against his closed door not understand what had just happen. He had never acted this way around any girl. He was not clumsy or careless however just now he had been both. He finally looked down to his own instrument happy to see that it was fine as he put it away along with the music. He tried to lay on his bed however all he could think of was Kira and how beautiful she had looked in that moment. He was sure after that she wouldn't want to be so close to him. He was acting like a school boy in love. However he had only just met Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-08-2015, 02:28 AM

Kira smiled back at him, feeling more proud of herself by the second. She laughed at being called a show off. "Thanks Adon," she said, smiling at him. Then she nodded as he said they should call it a night and looked at him for a while as he began to put his things away.

She was about to remove her guitar from her lap but she couldn't. Adon lost his balance and fell on top of her, separated only by her guitar. Her face at once turned a deep shade of red as her face was so close to his. Her heart skipped a beat as his hand was on her face. Their eyes locked and she couldn't tear her eyes away. Finally when he got up, she pushed her hair behind her ear, the way she always did when she was shy. She muttered a small "I'm fine" as Adon dashed off into his room. Picking up her guitar, she stood up and went into her room and shut the door. She remembered the kiss from the previous day as she went for her box of apple pie, which made her calm down a bit. Apple pie always had that effect on her.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 02:37 AM

Adon after a while fell asleep. He woke the next morning as he got up and walked to his bathroom and took a shower then dressed. He packed his backpack along with his interment as he headed out to the living room. He placed his things down on the couch as he walked to the fridge and pulled out the left overs from the night before. He started to heat them up as he fixed himself a plate leaving the rest for Kira when she woke. He was excited to day was the start of a new year. He still couldn't account for yesterday and felt the best thing was to ignore it. He knew that they had music theory first together and some other things. He wondered if Kira could be with someone like him. He wasn't sure why he had such thoughts. However the more he tried not to think about her the more he found he did.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-08-2015, 07:29 AM

Kira was having trouble falling asleep. For the second time that day, she cursed her hormones for making her dwell on such things. She kept munching on her apple pie as she thought back to that moment. No, there was nothing there, she decided. Whatever it was in her head, it was all just that. In her head. She closed the pie box and put it on her desk and really tried to sleep, for she had to rest up for tomorrow.

The next morning, Kira woke up, unable to wipe a broad smile off her face. This was her first day of high school. She quickly got ready, threw her stuff in her bag and checked the schedule. Music Theory first, huh? That meant Adon would be there with her. She picked up her bag and guitar and opened her door to walk into the living room. She smiled at Adon, who was eating breakfast. "Good morning," she said, putting her things next to his, near the couch. Yesterday's events were still fresh in her mind, though she did not let her face show it.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 03:22 PM

Adon tried to smile and hide his nervousness around her. " Good Morning.....I heated up the leftovers." He said as he tried not to look at Kira. He was still having a hard time not thinking back to the kiss and now his accident from last night. He blushed faintly as he hung his head trying to eat his food. Adon couldn't really eat being so close to Kira. He finally put his fork down as he clinched his feast. He finally got up as he walked over to where Kira was. He gently reached out and caressed her cheek as he gazed into her eyes again. She still looked magical to him just like she had last night. He couldn't help himself as he leaned in and kissed her again. This time he meant to do it. He had to know if there was something between them or if he was just making it up. However he felt the spark and knew that he did indeed seem to have some chemistry with Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-08-2015, 04:27 PM

Kira smiled and nodded. She looked over at him. He seemed to be avoiding her gaze. She supposed it was natural, after yesterday. Strangely, she had mixed feelings about that. On one hand, if he didn't look at her he wouldn't see how red her face had gone just then. On the other hand, the idea of him not looking at her was...

She stared at the ground until she saw his feet there. Surprised, she looked up at him. Her eyes went wide as he stroked her cheek again, the way he had last night. Again, although she kept telling herself to, she couldn't look away from him. It was as though he had cast some sort of spell over her, that paralyzed her from head to toe and caused her heart to beat wildly. And when he kissed her, her eyes lost their focus. She gently pulled away and looked at the floor. She was so scared that anyone who saw her would swear that she was on the verge of tears. "What..." she couldn't even utter a single word properly.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 04:56 PM

Adon stared at Kira in surprise and fear as he saw how scared she appeared. "I....this will not work out. I'll request for a change of rooming and classes." He said quickly as he gathered his items. " Please put all my music into a folder and give it to the dean later." He said as he hurried out of the room. He he was so angry with himself for losing control. He did have feelings for Kira. But it was apparently she didn't feel the same way. He stormed out of the dorm area as he tried his best to think straight finding it hard to.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-08-2015, 06:38 PM

Kira was still trying to recover from what happened when she heard Adon announce that he was going to ask for a change of rooms. She looked up in alarm and ran out of the dorm after him. "N- no, Adon, WAIT!" she called to him and stopped him halfway, before he even got to the elevator. She didn't even know what she was going to tell him. At that moment, Kira was acting according to what her heart told her to do. Her brain seemed to stop functioning altogether.

Once in front of him, Kira could only stammer. "A- Ado- Adon, I- I need to talk to you, could you come back inside?" she said, a little too fast. "Please," she added, a little desperately.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 06:48 PM

Adon froze as he stared at Kira he wasn't sure what to say or do. "I....fine as you wish." He said as he turned and headed back inside. He went back to their room as he put his things back on the couch and started to pace near the kitchen island back and forth. It was something that he did when he was nervous.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-09-2015, 12:36 AM

Back in the dorm room, Kira sat on the couch as Adon began pacing near the island. She was REALLY nervous and scared. Not scared of him, though. She was rather scared of the feelings she might have for him. It was her first time feeling like this. But how was he to know that, and how was she supposed to tell him?

God, she had no idea what to tell him and what not to tell him at this point. In the end, all she could manage was, "D- don't ask for a change of dorms..." She closed her eyes for a bit and looked at the floor. Then she looked back up at him. Her voice was a little stronger now as she spoke.

"Adon, I- I'm confused," she said. "I have no idea why things happened or why I reacted the way I did. But I really like you. I just..." She trailed off. She was being very honest. She did like him, but in what way, she did not know. She closed her eyes again before going silent and looking at the floor, not daring to look up at Adon. She pushed her hair behind her ear and began twisting it at the end.

And then she realized that they were getting late and looked up at him.

"Listen, we're getting late, so we'd better get going," she said. "We'll talk about this properly when we get back, okay? So, for now, could we go as friends, at least?"

Last edited by CycloneKira; 05-13-2015 at 11:41 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 05-14-2015, 02:39 AM

Adon nodded as he waited for her to lead the way. He didn't say much as he gathered his things again. He was surprised that she even wanted to talk. "As you wish." He finally manged to say not sure what he should say. He wasn't sorry for kissing her this time. He needed to kiss her to see if there was really anything there or not.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-14-2015, 08:07 AM

Kira was slightly disconcerted by his short reply. Nevertheless, she picked up her things and walked with him to their Music Theory class. Her mind was spinning as they walked. It was evident that Adon had feelings for her of some sort, but she had no idea whether she returned those feelings or not. She knew she did like him, however and the thought of losing the only person she was comfortable around scared her. It was strange how comfortable she was around him even after the kiss.

She simply followed Adon, as he obviously knew the place better and Kira was sure she would have gotten lost if she had to lead the way or go by herself. She wasn't feeling up to talking; they walked in silence the entire way until they reached the classroom. She walked inside and sat down on a random bench.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 06-14-2015 at 06:27 AM..