Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 08:58 PM

i decided to put up an art diary thing cas i made so many drawings and i am soon to put them up here. some you will notice since they are from my art shop and thne others from my previous signatures.

this one i wish i chose better colors and design for on the egg, it doesn't look so much cute, but more...i dunno, it just doesnt look right...
this one could have done without the pink floor under the bunny but the drawing needede more to it.
this one i abslutely love. last year in art class we had to make a statement with our art and i decided to make a cute little whale (like the one above), in an ocean of oil with oil barrels floating in it every where. everything was held inside a shoebox lid, and it was eventually painted to be the sky and the rest of the ocean behind the whale. i wanted to do so much more to it, like add curtains, curtain poles, and MUCH better waves, but there wasnt much time left, for school was ending. i ended up just cutting out some cheesy waves out of thick water color paper and coloring it gray. the gray didnt even match the backround's gray!! >.< i was so dissapointed in myself when it was due. T-T

i drew this for mene when i saw there was bee headphones, slippers and more. i thought, maybe bees are popular here? but so far no one has ordered a pre-made drawing...well, i will keep waiting.
i made a painting of a panda before that looked like this, but this was much more cuter! ^-^ though, i am not good at drawing bamboo, or even painting it for that matter. the painting isnt even done, because i keep screwing up the bamboo!! >.< the drawing's bamboo could have been straighter, but overall, the panda looks cuter than the painting's.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...0/img011-2.jpg this was my previous signature pic, but ichanged it to the one below. i like the eyes on this drawing. i can never keep doing the same thing over and over, i usually change my anime drawing's eyes all the time, along with the shape of the face and width of the neck. i like this better than the sig pic i have now.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...900/img009.jpg this is a drawing i made before i joined mene, i like it alot, but i made the chin too pointy. i was planning on coloring it, but i dont want to ruin the original drawing, so i ditched that idea.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...900/img003.jpg i drew road camelot from D.Gray-Man so i could understand how hoshino drew his/her drawings, i like his/her drawings alot.
i draw chibis a little different now, but this is what they looked like not even a week ago. i learned that chibi's heads are circles, and that made my life so much easier drawing them now. though, i am kind of upset that i didn't realize that myself, but thats why we all learn right?

now on to my current sig, i drew it right after watching higurashi. can you see the resemblance between the anime and my drawing? doesnt surprise me though, it happens all the time with me after i watch/read a specific anime/manga.

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 PM

reserved

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 PM

reserved-

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 09:00 PM

reserved--

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 09:00 PM

reserved---

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 09:01 PM

reserved----

Gothic Marionette
The Gothic Marionette of Glass
Send a message via Yahoo to Gothic Marionette

Old 03-13-2010, 03:26 AM

I absolutly ADORE your Panda! I love pandas!