RyaLee
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to RyaLee

Old 02-26-2010, 11:01 AM

a box was dropped on me while I was sleeping this afternoon XD I got my new tablet but wacom's bamboo pen tablet makes me want to learn how to fix my graphire because this new one feels weird .__.

here's what I doodley did in photoshop forgive me for making her nose/mouth off center [maybe it's her eyes :\ I've reposistioned them like ten times and redrawn them but they still don't seem to match]

This tablet makes me feel like I'm scribbling with a half dead marker on posterboard.
I'll upload more shiz later.

here's the more

XD nvm those eyes on the bottom they're stupid looking

Last edited by RyaLee; 02-27-2010 at 12:39 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 PM

good job.wish i could get a tablet.xD

kasmik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-26-2010, 10:15 PM

nice :D

Drigan
in need of pants

Old 02-26-2010, 10:29 PM

even though it makes you feel like you're scribbling with an half dead marker it looks very good too me =]
but that's because your drawingstyle is simply amazing..:)
most of the time it's just the settings that need to be changed,.. with a new
tablet and such.. :yumeh2:
just puzzle around with the program you're drawing in, (probably photoshop?)
changing stuff.. maybe using other brushes that go better with your new tablet..

I think it's the pressure sensitivity you're probably dealing with but I dunno..
maybe I'm just ranting about something you already fixed XD...

I just wanna say.. I love your drawing style!
keep up the lovely work!

RyaLee
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to RyaLee

Old 02-26-2010, 10:42 PM

for some weird reason [money?] wacom decided that they should make it so the nibs wear down and you have to replace them :\ I think that's the sound I'm hearing ... future money flying out the window. That being said tablets are cheap these days, save up your money and get one you can even buy a used one off the wacom site or amazon. Just remember tablet≠magic they take work and even harder work if you can't draw at all on paper because digital programs are just another drawing medium.

Thank you :heart: I'll try and mess with settings more XD when I was colouring this I didn't want to colour over the lines and then I did but then I changed my mind again lol that's why the colouring is ten different kinds of wonky.

kikotia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to kikotia

Old 03-05-2010, 05:44 PM

I'm currently using the last generation of Bamboo fun (so there's no touch,) and I really like it, but at first I didn't install the drivers so it was weird, but now I kind of like it and miss it. The sensitivity is sometimes weird so I have to keep adjusting it and changing the opacity and all of those other adjustments.

I really like your first picture, even if you say the nose and mouth are off.^^