Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 01:31 AM

Amber bit her lip adn watched teh scenario before her.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 01:32 AM

"I'm Henna," she said to Emiel. She wasn't sure why she'd given such a strange man her name, but her instincs said it was okay to trust him.

Then she heard someone else. She looked towards the speaker; a young boy, one or two years younger than herself. She smiled wearily to him. "Yes, I think I'll be okay, I've just had a rough morning. Thank you for your concern."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 02-18-2008, 01:37 AM

"Alright, you ready to go Amber?" Lucin asked.

"Oh!" Emeil began "You can speak! It's awfully nice to meet you, Henna!" Emeil then gave her a princly bow and stood back up. "Are you sure your alright?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 01:38 AM

Amber nodded at Lucin. "One second.' she said holding up her finger. She stepped out the window and began stealthily crawling down. Then she spotted Henna and ran to her. When she got there she hid in teh shadows and waited for a good time to come out.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-18-2008, 01:47 AM

Hideto froze as the girl looked up at him. She looked remarkably like an older version of someone who he'd had a very...unpleasant encounter with before. He struggled to hide his panic, though he was quite certain the shock had caused his heart to stop.

'It can't be her! It can't be...she wouldn't be out here so soon after that! It's not her...it's not her...it's another Henna! This is not her! She CAN'T be her! It's possible...for different people...to look different as they get older...yes, that's it! She's someone else...she has to be!' he thought, gripping his keys even tighter in his hand. The image flashed back in his mind, and he immediately closed his eyes and began focusing on another of his favorite songs to try and block it out.

"No...no problem..." he said, his voice starting to shake slightly. She seemed too nice to be someone who would do what he had seen...but still, she looked just like an older version of the girl he had seen seven years ago...doing something he would never forget.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 01:50 AM

Henna completly forgot about herself and walked over to the younger teenager. SHe lay her hands on his shoulders. "Are you alright?" she asked. "It's like you'e seen a ghost!" Or a murderer, Henna thought.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 01:52 AM

Amber decided now was a good time to step out. She stepped out of teh shadows and walked up behing Henna witehr her hands folded across her chest. She knew how dangerous she looked. She looked/stared curiously at the boy. "Looks like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?" she asked arching her eyebrow noticing his gaze turn to the flashing golden hilt of her dagger in her jean pocket.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 AM

((Amber is not with Henna))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:07 AM

((Can she have rna to her. She's very sneaky so Henna wouldn't have noticed... i'll edit my posts to fit taht...))

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:15 AM

Idox frowned.

Relaxing in his easy chair, he looked around him. A couple cannabis plants were growing in the corner. A Colt .45 rested in his pocket. He checked to see the safety was still on. The gun was loaded, so he couldn't be too careful. Getting up, stretching, and cracking his back, he tended to the cannabis plant in the corner, picking a few leaves off and placing them into a half-full jar, and watering the plants. He checked his phone, which was full of text messages of the people the drugs he had grown had warped. He felt guilty, preying on the weak, but he did need the money, and didn't want to give up his lifestyle.

He looked out his window, reminiscing about the past. He thought back to how he had gotten here. He thought of what Henna had done all those years ago. Although the psychiatrists had all blamed her, Idox knew it was his own fault for letting that incident transform him. Thinking about Henna must have been fate, because as he was looking out the window, he noticed a scene that was unusual. In the park where he usually sold, he noticed someone. ...Could it be? Idox thought, astounded. Grabbing another .45 from under his bed, he ran outside the small dope house and over to the girl.

"Henna?!"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:18 AM

Amber jumped at the sound of someone shouting for Henna. Probably an old friend. Henna didn't need taht right now. She walked up to him. "How do you know henna?" she asked sternly.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:19 AM

Henna turned around hearing her name yet again. There standing a few feet away was Idox; an old friend of Henna Rose. She gulped down some nerves. It had been ytears since she'd seen her friend, what had he been up to?

"I-Idox?" she whispered, walking over to him.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:19 AM

Idox quickly grabbed one of the guns out of the holster and cocked it, pressing it into the girl's neck. "I could ask you the same," he said, clenching his teeth. "It's none of your damn business."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:21 AM

Henna's eyes widened. "I-Idox... W-what's wrong?" she gasped.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:24 AM

Idox slowly lowered the cocked weapon and turned toward Henna. He uncocked it and holstered it, throwing his arms around Henna. "Seeing someone killed twists a kid," he whispered. "I've scared off more therapists than I care to count." He let go of her, and he sighed. He turned to the girl he had pointed the gun at. "I'm... I'm sorry," he said, clearly displaying the shame in what he had done. "I'm naturally paranoid, and it's my own fault."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM

Amber pulled out her dagger and her gun. "I wouldn't be so sure." she said with a blood thirsty smile as she held both weapon's up to his neck. She lightly knicked a bit of his neck with teh dagger and some blood began flwoing out as a warning. "I've kileld two people." she said, "Would you liek me to add you to my list?" she threatened.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:29 AM

Henna felt her old friend hug her. Her old life seemed to be comign back! Henna Rose was taking over Henna McLaughlin.

"Idox... It's so good to see you!" Henna said. Though she wanted to remain Henna McLaughlin, she couldn't deny that she was happy to see her old friend.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:33 AM

Blood dripped down his neck. "You're lucky I don't retaliate. I control all the drugs and weapons in this area. Make sure you know who you're fucking with before you go sticking your knife around, girlie." Idox pulled a cotton roll out of his pocket and pressed it on his neck, stopping the bleeding. He then lifted his shirt slightly, displaying the weapons strapped to his sides. "There are plenty more in the house I own. I'd be happy to give you a taste of them if you decide to fuck with me again."

With a sigh, he turned back to Henna. "I saw the news report. You can stay at my place if you need to," he said, pointing to the dope house. "Unfortunately," he said, pulling out a gram of marijuana from his pocket. "This is the source of half my income, so I hope you don't have a problem with that. The other half is weapons." Idox sighed. "All that aside, it's good to see you too, Henna."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-18-2008, 02:35 AM

"Ye--yeah, yes...I'm fine, really," Hideto replied, forcing out a friendly smile. "I just...um...thought I heard something behind me...I'm sorry," he added, beginning to wonder what to do next. He wanted to leave...but could he just excuse himself without all of these people realizing why?

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:38 AM

Henna backed away, not wanting anything to do with drugs or weapons. These were things that could get Henna Rose put in prison again, and she didn't exist any longer.

"Idox.. I..."
she licked her lips. She decided she'd change the subject. "Idox, would you like to come hang with us? My place isn't the greatest, but we can shill and Bernie will make us some lunch... We can catch up on things! I'm a different person now, Henna Rose is gone!"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:41 AM

Amber glared at Idox.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:41 AM

"You don't want to get mixed up with anything like that for fear of the police," Idox laughed. "Understandable." Idox stretched again, yawning. He whipped out his phone and called his house. "John. I've run into an old friend. Keep the Anthill under watch." He hung up and smiled. "Sure. Let's go to your place." He pulled a cigarette he had manufactured out of his pocket and lit it.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 02:44 AM

Henna lead the way, keeping her head down so that she watched her own feet.

"I think Bernie won't like you," she whispered.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 AM

Amber was raging but she couldn't let them see. She stalked off.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 AM

Idox laughed. "Who's Bernie?"