Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2011, 05:38 AM

Name: Alex or Ark, will answer to both
Appearance: Dark Brown hair in a small ponytail that goes to the back of his neck and having blue eyes. Having a normal skin color he usually wears jeans if its cold or Khaki shorts if its warm and a normal t-shirt. If raining, he has a light green hoodie with the triforce symbol on it. He also has a laptop/luggage bag usually around his shoulder for his sketchbooks and/or notebooks.

like that but with the description in appearance above.

History: Raised with his brother and parents in North Carolina, he is not phased by odd or crazy weather phenomenons and is fond of cats.
Other: Has learned a few things from his Bishies, both self defense from Jean and Swordsplay from Zero, however he is still a novice in both categories.

Team:

Jean (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)
Leglius (Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica)
Christopher "Kit" Rodriguez (Young Wizard Series)
Juanita "Nita" Callahan (Young Wizard Series)
Rikku (Final Fantasy X)
Angelus (Drakengard)
Zero (Megaman X)
Yugito (Naruto) (stuck in cat humanoid form)

~~~

Alex was currently walking through one of the forests, wandering at the moment. He knew that there was a lake nearby and was content on finding it before night fell. Keeping his eyes and ears open, he made his way through the wildlife before finally seeing what he was searching for. Sitting down next to a tree, he took the Bishiballs off his belt and opened them, letting the six relax for the time being. They all deserved it after the intense gym match they had from the city they came from.

Who would have thought that Trainer would have a Caim of all things. I swear I had to keep Angelus' bishiball in my hand to make sure she wouldn't come out of it. He thought to himself before getting his sketchbook and a pencil out to start drawing.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 06-19-2015 at 02:37 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 08-28-2011, 06:37 PM

Name: Tyler
Appearance:.Likes to wear a jean jacket over a white t shirt. Usually wears black jeans and sneakers if it is cold out or jean shorts and a t shirt in nice weather. Looks like picture below

History: Raised with a sister and his parents in Ohio. Dislikes strange weather and snowstorms. Likes dogs very much. He is just beginning with Bishies and is looking to start.

Carly Richards
Is a fairly new trainer and hopes to find her lost sister.

Tyler was looking around hoping to find some one to help him. He had heard about Bishies from a friend of his . He didn't have a team yet and was hoping he would meet someone who knew how to start. He sighed

Last edited by hillary84; 10-07-2011 at 02:36 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2011, 08:32 PM

Alex noticed a young man looking around in awe, not knowing what was going on. Seeing that he didn't have a belt or any Bishiballs on him yet, he assumed the person was new. He put away his notebook and got up, waving towards his various Bishies to let them know he wasn't going to do anything stupid and made his way over towards the new male.

"Hello, I take it your new here?" He asked, waiting for the other male to respond.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 09:00 PM

Tyler heard someone talk to him and he said. " Hello to you. I am new around here . Could you help me get started? I'm Tyler by the way." He asked , extending his hand in greeting . He hoping he could start soon.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2011, 10:47 PM

Alex took the hand offered to him and shook it in greeting. "The name's Alex, or Ark, either or," he responded. Normally he didn't trust so easily but something in his gut said that he could trust the young man in front of him. "We'll need to go to a town first, so that you can get your Bishidex, a couple of Bishiballs and whatnot," he said, remembering what it was like to receive help when he came to this place over two years ago.

Zero kept an eye on his trainer and the new male from a distance. He knew that if Ark wanted his help, he'd signal them over. Even though he knew that, he still kept an eye out for everyone, his training as an Irregular Hunter making sure that everyone was accounted for, especially after the kidnapping event from over a year ago.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 11:08 PM

" Nice to meet you Ark. How far is the next town?" He asked . Tyler wasn't very familiar to this area and needed all the help he could get.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2011, 11:42 PM

"It shouldn't be that far, maybe a day or two walk from here. I could take you there if you want," he responded back to Tyler. "Of course, you'd have to watch out for the big red dragon I have with me, but she's harmless unless you piss her off somehow," he said, knowing that she would get him back for that later in some shape or form most likely.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 12:30 AM

" I would appeciate that. Thank you. Would you be able to help me get started? I did the research, but it didn't make much sense at the time I read it." Tyler said. He was grateful for any help he could get .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 12:52 AM

"Don't mention it. Once we get you to town and into Orientation, I'll help you out from there and explain anything that you don't remember," Alex said. "Anyways, how do you want to get to Town? The boring way or the fun way? After that, it's just a matter of where you want to go from there," he said as they headed towards his group of Bishies. "Let me know if you don't recognize any of them. Some of them are from hard to find video games or books," He said, noticing that his Rikku was in the lake, trying to get Nita and Kit to join in on the splash war. He shook his head and chuckled lightly at the scene, itching to get his sketchbook out for it.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 01:30 AM

" I recognize some of them. The fun way sounds the most interesting to me. " Tyler said . He liked to meet new people, and was a friendly person. He was sad though , a friend of his disappeared a year ago and he hadnt heard a thing since.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 01:49 AM

"Alright then. Just give me a second to round up my Bishies and see who wants to ride with us or in their ball," He said, chuckling lightly as he remembered some of there reactions when they first rode Angelus with him. Zero and Jean were okay with it, as was Rikku, but she preferred her ball like the others when he decided on flying. Air Walking was one thing, riding a dragon was a whole different story. After he got his confirmations, he placed all but Jean and Zero back in their respective balls and made sure his bag was secured to his shoulder.

He then turned back to Tyler. "Ready whenever you are," Ark said, waiting for Tyler.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 AM

" I'm ready ." He said with a grin. This was going to be one fun adventure , Tyler thought to himself.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 AM

Alex got on Angelus' back before Zero did. Jean helped Tyler get onto the dragon's back before she got on herself. "Everyone settled in?" he asked as everyone nodded before asking Angelus to go back to the city that they just came from. He would make sure to stay far away from the trainer he fought in the gym who had that Caim. He was lucky that he didn't have to make a pact with the great dragon.

Angelus rose up and headed towards the city, everyone holding on to make sure they didn't fall.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 02:26 AM

Tyler was really looking forward to starting out. He held on tightly to the dragon toward the city. It was the one he was supposed to be in in a few days. He had gotten lost as usual and probably would have missed the orientation.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 02:44 AM

Angelus saw the city in the distance and started slowing down before descending, knowing that the towns were not fond of dragons inside the walls unless they had a humanoid form. Unfortunately for Angelus, she did not. After everyone got off, he sighed, knowing that she hated being stuck in her ball. "I know you hate it Angel-chan, but it has to be done. I promise to let you out as soon as we exit the walls," he said as Angelus nodded annoyingly.

"I think it may be a good idea for me to be unseen at the moment as well. This place doesn't look like its use to technology like mine," Zero stated as Alex nodded, Zero disappearing back into his ball, leaving just Alex, Jean and Tyler out in the open. He headed towards the gate and quickly flashed his Bishidex at the gate guard, which stated his information for the guard. Noticing that the guard was looking at Tyler with an annoyed look, Alex explained that the kid was there for Orientation. The guard nodded and let all three inside the city.

Alex turned around to Tyler and asked if they wanted to get a room first or to show him where the Orientation Building was.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 03:12 AM

"Could you show me where it is please . I have the information I'll need . Then maybe we could get a room. The city didn't seem very busy . This made Tyler uneasy.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 03:27 AM

Alex noticed Tyler's uneasiness and filed it away to ask him about it later. "Alright, let's see..." He pulled up the map function on the Bishidex before telling it to look for the Orientation building. Once he had the data he wanted, he showed Tyler the way to the doors. "Now then...like Morpheus said to Neo, I can only show you the door. It's up to you to go in or not," Alex said, letting Tyler decide on his own.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 03:54 AM

" I'm ready to go in. I'll let you know how it goes . Where would you like me to meet you?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 04:08 AM

"I'm gonna head over to the weaponsmith and see if I can commission some metal work for him out of my designs. It has a cutlass with a shuriken underneath it as the store's sign. You can't miss it. Good luck and if you hate needles, look away when it's being done," Alex said, chuckling lightly. It was the same line that the person who steered him to the Orientation Center said to him when he went inside.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 04:54 AM

" I'll see you later then . " Tyler said and made his way toward the building. This was his going tone great. He went inside and filled out the paper work . There were so many people there. Today was just registration and introductions. It was tomorrow when things would get interesting.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 05:24 AM

"Yeah Neo, later," he said jokingly as he watched Tyler head into the building. He knew that it would be a couple of days before he saw the young man again, but he figured that it would be a good idea to have another tamer around. Seeing that he had a couple hours to kill, he opened his dex and saw that it needed an upgrade. Quickly scanning for a shop for the Dexes, he headed over towards it. Once he saw the store, he entered.

"Hello, can I help you?" The shop owner asked as Alex replied that he wanted the hardware and software upgrades installed on his Bishidex. Registering it with the shop owner and paying the man the amount of money required, he went to the weapon's shop that he told Tyler about, taking his sketch book out before heading inside, knowing that upgrading the dex would take at least a half hour, maybe longer.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 06:04 PM

Tyler got his Bishidex and filled out some forms. He would have to return with the rest of the potential trainers for their Bishie. He had a manual with him and left the hall. It had been about two hours since he arrived here with Ark. Tyler headed toward the
weaponsmith's shop.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:24 PM

He was surprised that the weaponsmith was willing to take on the challenge to create blades, but he wasn't sure if he could imbue them with the elements that he wanted or not. Thanking the man, Alex paid half of the fee he agreed to with before stepping out of the shop and placing his sketchbook back inside his bag.

"I take that it went well?"

"Yeah. Thanks for staying out here Jean. I know you don't like smithery's all that much,"

"Don't mention it. I may not use a sword or bladed weapon, but these claws aren't just made from the bones of dead animals after all. Saved my life from time to time as well." Jean said as Ark chuckled, knowing exactly what she meant. He then saw who he thought was Tyler heading towards the shop and waited for him. He made a mental note to collect his Dex as well as to see if a gym was nearby.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 12:45 AM

Tyler saw Ark and waved." Good to see you again. Orientation went well. I have to be back there in the morning to get my bishie though. Tonight was just information and meeting those who also wanted one."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2011, 01:55 AM

Ark waved back. "I see. Makes sense actually. Although before they gave humans two weeks to catch a Bishie before being transported back home. Curious as to what made them change the rule," He said, shrugging lightly.