Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 02:11 AM

"Yeah I am." He said before the three of them headed in.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-01-2011, 02:15 AM

They walked toward the desk and a young lady with red hair and blue eye asked them how big of a room they would like for the night.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 AM

"Do you have a corner room available?" Alex asked as he waited for the receptionist to check.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 03:01 AM

" Yes there is one. " She saw the Bishieballs and said, " Since you are a trainer I can give you a discount . If there is anything else I can do for you , please call the number on this key . I hope you all enjoy your stays here ." She said in a friendly voice.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 03:19 AM

"Thank you for the help," Alex replied in an equally friendly voice as he took the key and gave Taylor the spare one before they headed towards the room.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 03:26 AM

Taylor took the spare key and followed Ark to the room. He was looking forward to the next few days and finally becoming a trainer .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 03:57 AM

Ark opened the door and entered the room, placing his bag on one of the chairs that came with the room as both Jean and Taylor entered as well. He then grinned before letting four of his remaining five bishies out into the open.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 04:01 AM

Taylor put his bag on one of the other beds and saw that Ark had let out his other Bishies. He was ready to meet the others .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 05:34 AM

Ark noticed that Nita and Kit were watching television with Rikku as Zero stood nearby, Leglius taking his armor off so that he could oil and do repairs on it. “You know, it won’t kill you to relax every once in a while Zero. Who knows, I could probably find a Layer for you if you wanted…,” he said teasing the Irregular Hunter.

“Yeah yeah, very funny Alex. Remind me…who’s training you in swordplay again?” The warrior asked. Alex waved Zero off, knowing he didn’t mean anything by it. He knew that everyone was okay with him giving their history to Taylor, talking to everyone in-between the weapon’s shop and getting back with the young man.

“First, is the member who can’t be here due to being a dragon. She comes from the game series called Drakengard, but I won’t go into much of that, because I don’t like telling spoilers all that much. Although her name is given during the first ending, so it can’t really be helped. Angelus, or Angel, made a pact with a human warrior named Caim. The only problem with making a pact is that there is a price for doing so. Caim lost his voice for it and the game is actually what started me into my drawing actually.” He said rambling for a few seconds.

He then talked for a few minutes about each of his Bishies, how Rikku ran into him while trying to get away from a fuming Wakka who was in one of anti-al bhed rants or how he lucked out in finding Jean when he was first starting out.

“After getting Jean and finally started talking to me, we were wandering for a bit before I spotted a young Nita and her friend, Kit, running away from something. It could have been a Halfling, but I wasn’t sure about it. Jean fought it off and I brought the two back to their parents and found out that the two I saved were Chibi staged…before you ask, yes, both parents agreed that I could catch them,” he explained before continuing on about Zero and Leglius, Head Knight of the Grand Bell Knights. He continued telling Taylor more stories about how he caught each member and the adventures that they had so far.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 03:08 PM

Taylor listened in awe as The Bishies and Ark talked about their adventures together. Taylor was interested in how the gym battles went and he asked." How are the gym battles set up and what are the badges that go with them?" He had heard and read about them but would rather hear it from someone who had experience in them.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 PM

"Gym battles are set up in either a one on one, two on two or three on three battle. Usually for two on two battles I use either Zero and Jean or Nita and Kit. Why do you ask?" Ark questioned, figuring that he wanted to hear about their adventures and some rules behind them from a trainer.

"Out of curiosity, anyone hungry?" he asked his various Bishies. He knew that Zero didn't need to eat and Jean at with them earlier, but he still had the others who hadnt eaten in a while.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 PM

" Just wondering really . It was talked about alot during orientation." Taylor said. He did hope to learn more about the way things worked.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 AM

"Ah, I see." Ark replied before he heard three responses to his earlier question, all four who hadn't eaten were indeed hungry. He then got a menu out from the sub place they came from and gave it to Kit, letting Kit, Nita and Rikku look at the menu, giving Leglius another menu from the same place.

"Thanks Alex," The Grand Knight said as he looked through the menu for something he liked before he turned back to Taylor. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask me Taylor?" he asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 01:55 AM

" Not that I can think of right now really. I should message my sister to let her know I made it safely." His sister Anne tended to worry about him too much . She didn't want him to disappear like Michael did.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 03:38 AM

"Understood," he said as he thought about his family as well, smiling lightly at some of the memories. He was brought back to the world of the living by Rikku poking him in the side. "Gah, Rikku..." He said playfully swatting her finger away, causing her to move back a few inches, before getting back inside his personal space before giving him a list, with what everyone wanted on it. Ark took the list as he ignored Rikku's closeness before getting off the bed, causing the girl to fall onto the bed.

"Gah!" she exclaimed in surprise as she fell onto the bed. He looked at the list before noticing that Leglius didn't place anything down and raised an eyebrow in his direction of the Grand Bell knight, having a feeling that he wanted to come with.

"Taylor, can you watch over everyone for a couple of minutes? I'm just going to go back to the Sub Shop to get some food for everyone who didn't eat with us," he requested, waiting for an answer before heading out.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 03:56 AM

" Sure . I can do that." Taylor said . The message could wait for a little bit so, he could help his new friend out .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 04:11 AM

"Thanks," he said before both he and Leglius headed out to the Sub Shop to get the orders. Five minutes later and the duo returned with sandwiches and drinks, including a few bottles of water.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 04:15 AM

Taylor had watched the Bishies while Ark and Leglius had left for the food. Once Ark came back, Taylor sent a message to his sister . He hoped she wouldnt be so worried about him now .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 04:31 AM

Alex handed the food out to Rikku Kit and Nita before sitting on the bed and taking his sketchpad out. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Taylor sending a message to he assumed his sister. It was none of his business so he didn't pry.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 AM

Taylor finished talking to his sister. Anne was glad he was safe. He didn't want to interrupt Ark's time with his Bishies , so Taylor decided to read the information he got from orientation . He was really looking forward to tomorrow.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Ark kept an eye on everyone, just like he did in the past. He knew he didn't need to, but since he was the oldest sibling, the habit just wouldn't die. He grinned lightly and moved to one of the earlier drawings he finished and rummaged around in his bag for his set of colored pencils. Finding what he wanted, he started coloring in the drawing.

(Timeskip to next day?)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 03:44 PM

( Sounds good to me.)

Taylor had slept great that night. Even if he was nervous about picking a bishie , he knew he should try to get some sleep. He woke up that morning before everyone else , and just laid there until the others did get up.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2011, 10:15 PM

(kk)

Ark yawned lightly ad he woke up, not stretching as he used to do seeing as Rikku had wormed herself close to him again. Sighing lightly, he tried moving his arm out of the girl's grasp but to no avail. Doing everything else that he could think of to wake his Bishie up, he finally reached over and pinched her nose close, waiting for to wake up by lack of air. A few seconds later it worked and Ark had use of his arm again.

"Meanie…" Rikku said as she fully woke up.

"Sorry, but I needed my arm and you weren't letting go." Alex replied before he turned and saw Taylor hiding a grin.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 11:41 PM

Taylor was having a difficult time keeping a straight face." Sorry about that." He said feeling guilty. He couldn't help grinning at the exchange though.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-03-2011, 12:08 AM

"Don't worry about it, she tends to cling at times, especially after nightmares, during thunderstorms, or a combination of the two," Alex said with a straight face, knowing Rikku's face was turning red in embarrassment. "Anyways, if I remember correctly, you have to finish Orientation and get a Bishounen or Bishoujo, right?"