SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 PM

Dr. Derona came out from the room and looked at her hands. "I don't think they're broken and the noise can't be helped. I've been hooking up wires and doing work on the room so Ienzo can live in it." He sighed and got first aid for her. Meanwhile Ienzo was upstairs making the curry like he was told to. He added everything but the spicy things and tasted it adding a dash of salt. "I think it'll be okay." He had made a good curry although it wasn't spicy. He failed to realize that he could take his curry to the world competition and win. No one expected him to know he could though.

(Master Curry Maker Ienzo. Heh heh heh! :twisted: )

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 AM

"Thank you, Grandfather." She said as he helped her with her hands. "Wait, you're making a room for Ienzo? So, he can stay with us?" She asked happily. She reached up and hugged her Grandfather. "Thank you. See now was that so bad?" She asked him referring to him running away from her. Ayumi stood up and walked back into the kitchen. She looked around a little in disbelief that he had finished everything. "Thank...You, Ienzo." She said as she looked around. She spotted the bowl for the cake mix and walked over to finish it. She had forgotten about her hands and winced when she went to pick up the flour. Her hands still stung a bit, but she wasn't going to give up. She wanted to do something instead of making Ienzo do it all. She picked up the flour and managed to put in the right amount.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Ienzo began to set the table. Once he was done and pleased with his work he peeked into the kitchen. Ayumi seemed to be doing fine but he got closer to make sure. She probably didn't hear him and he formed a silly idea. He inched his hand toward her shoulder and touched her quickly. "Boo." (He is either going to be covered in cake batter, slapped or something else I haven't foreseen.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-07-2011 at 03:45 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Ayumi was finishing with the batter, but the pan she needed to pour it in was behind her. She was beginning to turn around when she felt something on her shoulder that frighted her because she had been convinced she was alone. She jumped at the boo and the bowl in her hands flew into the air. She covered her mouth her hands as she watched it come down and land on Ienzo. "Ah! I'm so sorry." She said at first then she frowned. "Why did you scare me like that?" She said as she placed her hands on her hips, but she couldn't be mad as he stood there with cake batter on him. She began to giggle a bit at him.

[I like the cake batter idea, so I'm going with it.]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-18-2011, 09:43 PM

Ienzo lifted the bowl a little bit to reveal his face and licked the batter around his lips. "Yummy..." He realized Ayumi was giggling at him and he watched her. She was such an interesting human. "Why are you laughing?" An adorable look of pure confusion adorned his features. He didn't understand it at all.

(CAKE!!!!)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 10:46 PM

"'I'm laughing because you look ridiculous." She giggled as she reached out to touch his cake covered face. She smiled up a him sweetly. "I'm glad you liked it." She took her finger and put some of the batter that was on his face on it and licked it. "Yummy!" She said happily. "I just wish had made another bowl." She said with a little frown. "Oh, well come on let's get that off of you." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the sink. She got out a cloth and got it wet in order to wash his face.

[Yay Cake :3]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 AM

"I don't think I look ridiculous. I probably look delicious." He said with a pout. When Ayumi touched his face he touched her cheek in return but he didn't lick his finger after word. It was more of a mimicking gestur if anything. He took the towel from her and washed himself off. He needed a shower. "I should take a shower." He left the kitchen and threw his clothes in the washer before turning on the shower in the bathroom and stepping under the hot water. It was strange. He could feel things but he couldn't feel temperature. His mind registered the temperature and his body reacted accordingly even if he didn't really feel it.

(I despise waiting)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 AM

Ayumi watched him as he left to take a shower. She turned and looked at the mess they had made and she sent out to clean it up while he was gone. She finished it and put everything away while she waited for him. She then went into the living and sat down. She ended up fall asleep while she waited tired from the day they had had. She had been through a lot with find Ienzo and all. It wasn't like a normal day to her. She ended up slumped on the couch sleeping in a little ball.

[Oh? Did I make you wait? I'm sorry if I did.]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 03:08 AM

Ienzo got out of the shower and got his clothes from the shower since the Dr. had put them there. He put on his clothes and went down stairs surprised to see Ayumi sleeping in a little ball. He quitly walked toward her and gently picked her up, carrying her to her room. He laid her on the bed when suddenly his power started to fail. He laid next to her and his system shut down to recharge. It was like his version of sleep.

(No it wasn't you. I made a new RP and I hate waiting for people to want to join. It's boring.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:16 AM

Ayumi woke up to Ienzo sleeping beside her in her room. She blushed a bit and squirmed away a bit. She didn't know why he was in there with her or why she was even in there. Though she guessed that he had moved her when he had gotten out of the shower. She looked down at him and wondered if he was really sleeping this time or if he wasn't like the last time she had thought he was. "Ienzo?" She asked as she looked down at him. She kind of shook his shoulder trying ot wake him up, though she knew he didn't sleep. It was more to get his attention. "Ienzo?" She called out to him again.

[Oh, I understand what you mean. I don't like waiting for people to join either it take a while before you get enough people. Just a really long process.]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 03:20 AM

Ienzo didn't move when Ayumi touched him as he recharged power. It was almost like he was dead. Dr. Derona was down stairs sipping on his cup of coffee. He had to wonder if Ienzo was out of power yet. Ayumi might freak out and think something was wrong with him.

(Not much to say just yet but I tried to make an interesting twist. I have a great idea for a twist in a minute. A really long and boring proccess.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:36 AM

"Ienzo, wake up. This isn't funny." She said as she shook his shoulder. She didn't understand what was wrong or if he was just trying to tease her and was going to wake up and scare her. "Ienzo, come on!" She said louder as she pushed him over on his back. His eyes were closed, but they had been the last time. He was a bit heavy and she was a bit out of breath by the time she flipped him over. She didn't want to look stupid if woke up when she was trying to wake up like the last time. "Come on, it's not funny anymore!" She said as she poked his face. She didn't get any response and she began to freak out about it.

[Okay ^-^]

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 03:39 AM

Ienzo of course stilled didn't move. Dr. Derona finished coffee and decided to wake up Ayumi for the day. He washed his cup and put it away before walking up stairs and knocking on her door. "Ayumi, are you awake?" He asked as he opened the door and peeked inside.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:43 AM

"Grandpa, somethings wrong with Ienzo." She said as she looked up with a worried look. She was almost on the verge of tears as she looked up at him. She didn't know what was wrong with Ienzo and she was scared that something bad may have happened to him. She laid her head down on Ienzo's chest and looked up at her Grandpa. "What's wrong wit him? He won't wake up." She said .