hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 08-14-2011, 02:11 AM

Name: Andren Telani
Appearance: about 5 ft 6 inches. He has short brown hair and grey eyes. He has a slight muscular build.
Bio: Verin was scout for his homeworld. He ran into a solar storm in the Sol System and crashed on Earth. He's been here for a few months and his supplies are running low he has to find a way to get home or he'll remain stranded.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-14-2011, 02:28 AM

Name: Joy Othman
Appearance: about 5ft7 inches. She has flowing black hair which falls around her shoulders, with diagonally cut bangs which fall across her forehead. Her eyes are a vivid green color.She has an athletic build, and prefers wearing t-shirts and jeans over anything else.
Bio:A drama lover, she's always involved in some play or other. Despite that, Joy finds life boring and has been searching for something to liven things up for a while. Now that summer has come around and she'll be leaving for university she's become even more interested in finding the unusual.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-14-2011, 03:15 AM

Andren Telani needed to find a way off Earth. His ship was badly damaged and his supplies were running low. He decided to go look for a city or a town . Andren walked through the woods cautiously . He knew he would attract attention being dressed as he was in a flightsuit. He hoped he could find someone to help him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2011, 12:00 AM

Driving trough the forest at night was a crazy thing to do, but then again Joy was looking for excitement. Something white flashed in the light of her car, so she pressed her foot firmly on the brakes. A loud screeching sound could be heard as the machine came to a halting stop. The blond hopped out of her car and ran towards the spot where she had seen that strange sight. It had almost looked like an astronaut, but Joy didn't really believe her crazed imagination could have managed to make a deer into that.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 02:22 AM

Andren heard footsteps come near him. He hid near a tree to try to get a good look at who was coming. He was tense and hoped that he hadn't attracted the wrong kind of attention.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2011, 07:36 PM

Joy trudged trough the trees with a flashlight in hand. Branches snapped along the way, and other things tried to catch her. Twigs brushed against the blond's face making her grimace and her blue eyes scrunch up in distaste. Finally she thought she heard a sound. Joy whirled around with a small yelp, only then realizing how very stupid she'd been. This was a forest out in the middle of nowhere, and there was no telling what was out there. The worst of it was the fact that no one knew Joy was there, and she had no way of reaching anyone. "Is anyone there?" The demand came out with a mixture of fear and demand. The young woman wrapped up her emotions in anger, just in case something went wrong.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 08:32 PM

Andren decided to talk to the young woman that was headed his way." I'm here. I'm sorry to have scared you." He said. He wanted to gain her trust before telling her who he was. He was cautious though , just in case something bad happened.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-16-2011, 11:54 PM

She regarded the strangely dressed man with suspicion. There was something very strange about him... The least of which was the all white suit he wore. "What do you want?" Though Joy sounded very defensive, inside she trembled like a falling snowflake. This situation was entirely of her own making. It could end horribly, and no one would be the wiser until it was far too late.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-17-2011, 12:36 AM

( I might might not be on much for the next week. I have finals coming up. I will post my replies when I can.)

" I need help. My vehicle is badly damaged . Can you help me find someone who can fix it." He didn't mean to scare her. He hoped she could help him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-17-2011, 01:10 AM

((That's alright, it's understandable.))

Lowering the flashlight, the young woman tilted her head to the side. The blond hair fell around her face like a halo. "Maybe if I knew what kind of vehicle it is?" Joy still didn't trust him, though his story was plausible. She decided to give him a chance, and hoped that her meager knowledge of martial arts might help if he meant her harm.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-17-2011, 01:35 AM

" I'll let you take a look first. I promise I won't hurt you . I just would like to get your opinion on the damage . " As far as he knew , he thought she knew about spaceships. He really didn't know much about Earth and the technology level here.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-18-2011, 12:02 AM

Nodding at him, the young relaxed her stance and smiled a little sheepishly. "Alright, but I don't know very much about cars," stated Joy as she rubbed the back of her head. Looking around, there weren't any indications of a car crashing trough the trees. For a few moments Joy was very perplexed until she realized it might be a dirt bike or something of the sort they were talking about.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 01:44 AM

" I'll show you where my vehicle is" Andren walked in the direction of his ship. He hoped she could help him . If not he would have to blend in as best he could . That ment getting a job on this world.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-22-2011, 12:44 AM

Following the man, Joy couldn't help but wonder if she was crazy. There was something about following a stranger in the middle of the forest which lent itself to imagining horrifying scenarios. Either way, this was certainly going to e an adventure, and a way out of normal, everyday, life.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-22-2011, 01:29 AM

Andren arrived at his ship and opened up the hatch. He hoped she could help him.