xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-20-2011, 05:22 AM

Many years the time of Middle ages vampires were lost to humans but in the time of the war of humans and vampires but you didn't know before that war one more was in the same year of the pure blood vampire in war with half blood vampires and the pure blood prince and the half blood princess didn't like it this is their story.

Name Serenity White
Age 19 (119)
Bio: It is 1115 the time she was here she was born 1000's and her family owns half of the vampire empire and rules over the half blood vampires but her father doesn't like the pure blood vampires he thinks they rude and would kill his daughter princess and next in line for the throne. Serenity was born without a mother Serenity loves her father so much she wants to know why pure blood empire and half blood empire hate each other. Serenity never can tell her father that she was in love with the pure blood vampire prince.
picture
username: xserenityxninax

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-21-2011, 11:56 PM

Name: Vixero Kagede
Bio: Vixero was born into a wicked pure-blood family. He hated how his family was so cruel to anyone lees then them. He cna't rebel. He's just not strong enough. He needed to find a way to rebel. Serenity was the answer. Beautiful , kind, and loving, she was his world. He would fight and die for her if he needed to.
Picture:
Username: puppetmaster999

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-23-2011, 09:36 PM

Serenity was the half blood vampire princess in the half vampire empire the king was worried about his daughter about the pure blood vampire kingdom. The king always wanted his daughter to be safe and did not like the pure blood vampire family. The king tries to protect his daughter from them but he doesn't know that she is in love with the prince. Serenity was in her bed and than the night came and she woke up and saw the night sky and than she got out of her bed and than got wash up and put on her white gown and she looked beautiful like always and than she went to the garden and looking at the black roses but she loved the white roses and looked at the night sky and thinking about her true love the prince.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-24-2011, 02:38 AM

Vixero looked out from his room with a angry and annoyed look on his face. His family didn't understand anything. Half-bloods weren't the lowlifes they cast them to be. "They can't keep me in here," he said to himself, punching his wall hard enough to make an impression. He had been sent away to his room after yelling at his father for casting down a lowly servant. It wasn't a half-blood but he still treated them like dirt. That had sent him over the edge. He looked at the floor before he heard a knock on the door. It was his mother. She wanted to talk to her eldest son. "What is it Mother?" he said, with and edge that he didn't mean to dish out. His Mother was the more accepting of the two, but even she would be slow pressed to except his love for Serenity.

"I need to speak to my son about the lip he just gave me." She said, sitting on his large canopy bed, patting it for him to sit next to her. HE reluctantly took the fifteen foot walk to his bed. HE had a large room, one fit for a crown prince. "What troubles you son?"

"Your Husband's Arrogance and Cruelty." he said, again with the edge. "He treats everyone like they're less then dirt. And I know you're going to defend him but It won't cut it anymore. He is a vile and evil man. I refuse to rule like he dies. Starting with this damned war on the half-bloods! It should have never happened! They aren't any different then us!" He said the last part with a conviction he had never had before.

"What are you saying! They are the cruel and vile ones! And deserve to be treated as such! Do not brig this up again, nad you are now to stay in your room until the net full moon." That was seven days a year.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-24-2011, 03:17 AM

Serenity had a feeling that the pure blood vampires will not stop until her kind is dead and Serenity knew of it too. Serenity father the king came to her and saw her looking at the sky and than he put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her and cared for his daughter "Serenity everything will be alright I will make sure of it." The king smiled.

Serenity looked at her father and than looked away and said "Father why do they hate us so much what did we do to them?" Serenity asked her father.

The king looked at her and shook his head "I do not know my daughter but I will keep you safe and protect you." The king his hand off her shoulder and walked back in the castle and than Serenity was alone and Serenity felt that the pure blood vampires might never find peace and only wish she could see her prince. serenity walked back to her room and looked at the sky one more time.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-24-2011, 06:29 PM

Vixero sat in his room staring at the white rose he kept in his drawer. It was the closest thing to Serenity he had. She loved white roses. He planned on making a bouquet of white roses for her if... no when they got married. He would marry her one way or another, even if they had to run away to do it. He was in love and this stupid war was not going to affect it. He stared out at the moon and made his decision. He whistled for his bird. The Falcon was a secret, a present from his uncle, the exiled brother of the King, who was sent into exile for marrying a half-blood. He wrote a note and attached it to the bird's leg. "You know where to go." he said, and released the bird. After the bird was a good distance away towards Serenity, Vixero jumped out the window onto a very large hay stack. He brushed his clothes off and took a horse to the spot where he had always met her, a grove in no=man's-land.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 PM

Serenity was in her room like always looking at the white rose she picked out yesterday. Just than Serenity saw the falcon and knew it was his. Serenity got closer to it and took the note from his leg and than gave him treats and than he few away. Serenity red the note and it said to meet in the same place and Serenity looked around and than got her cape and put her hood up and jumped out of her window to the garden. Serenity went on the road and took a trip to the woods it was the closest way to the grove in no man's land. Serenity was at the grove and was looking around and looked at the night sky the moon was beautiful like always and waiting for her prince to come.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-25-2011, 03:17 PM

By the time he had gotten to the grove, Serenity was already there. He looked at her and immediately walked over to her and embraced her. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. He was never a very talkative person, in any sense of the word. He kissed her forehead an then sat down on a nearby rock. "What is going on, my love?" he asked, politely and meaningfully.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 AM

Serenity felt something and knew it was him her love her prince. Serenity looked at him and he wanted to know what is going on and Serenity knew it was getting worse as well. Serenity walked to him and sat on the rock as well and looked down to the ground. "Father is worried about me mostly and father guards took him that they tried to come in the castle for something I don't know why. But they said they were heading for my room but I don't know." Serenity was scared mostly and worried why the pure bloods come after her and why her.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-27-2011, 03:17 AM

Vixero looked at his love and was saddened. She had a family that was better than his but still would not understand there love. "I will be confined to my quarters until the full moon as said by my mother." He spoke softly. "But let us no dwell on our troubles but just sit and be with each other." He looked ather and smiled. He embraced her and kissed her forehead.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2011, 01:40 AM

Serenity looked at him and was sad but than happy she loved him with all her heart. Serenity looked at him and than she hold his hand and played with his hair with her other hand. Serenity was happy to be with him the one she loved and she doesn't want to lost him ever. Serenity kissed him on the lips and said "I love you Vixero." Serenity said to her love.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-28-2011, 02:06 AM

Vixero looked up after the kiss and smiled. "I love you too." He knew how much she cared and felt the same exact way. He wouild fight for her until he died, which evidently wasn't going to be soon. He smiled and lifted her up in the air. After twirling her around a bit he set her back down and kiss her softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2011, 03:04 AM

Serenity looked at him and than blushed a lot and couldn't help it either. Serenity smiled at him and said to him. "Vexero I love you so much I don't want to lose you but I'm scared if father find out that I'm with you I don't want to lose you ever." Serenity looks at him and than she cries and doesn't stop crying.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-29-2011, 01:34 AM

Vixero looked down at his love and was saddened. "You know I will fight for you forever. I will never leave you so long as I live! YOur father and My family have to get over themselves and speak to reason. "

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2011, 02:33 AM

Serenity looked at him and than blushed and than she cried a little bit and than she hugged him tight. Serenity wouldn't let him go ever. "I love you so much I want to marry you someday." Serenity looked at him and smiled a lot.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-29-2011, 02:54 AM

Vixero held his love close to him and just stayed there for a moment. He would never give her up. He was going to defend her as much as needed. "We will marry someday, I promise" he said, kissing her softly once again. He sat there and held her close. She was his world and he never wanted anything to happen to her.