Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 08-23-2011, 03:15 PM

They say that Evolution happens every million years. Well what of humans, have we reached our evolutionary stance. Are there those out there who have the power to change the the Evolution of humans. There are a few that they know; a small town in the west where people have great powers, where Evolution has taken its most effect on the human race. The people though it was normal, for there cut off from the rest of humanity, they live where no man before them could. There DNA is different from the rest, there cell are stronger then the rest. This is the story of the town coming out for the first time, though most of these people don't want to be noticed, they don't want to be seen.

The town grow stronger with each child, though most of the mother could only have one child. These children come in small groups about every ten year. The mothers of the town find it a bit weird, but they don't push anything with the high counsel.

The Fathers work in the mines and in the factories, the children work in the factories after school. They keep the children working until there nineteenth birthday where they send them out to the wild, if the come back they join back into city life, if they don't come back, a hunting party comes after them.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Rules

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Characters ^_^

SdgX

Name: Lilith
Power: her angel like wing lets not only fly, but can produce strong winds. The "feather" are more like light armor.
When wrapped around her nothing can get to her.
Looks:
The wings are lager and can wrap themselves around her.

Name:Rex
Power: N/a
Looks:
Bio: Hes a street performer.

AngeloX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Name: Tali Paendrag
Power: Tali is your typical psychic. She has telepathy, telekinesis, empathy, can create psionic blasts and weapons, superhuman intelligence, and can project herself onto the astral plane.
Look:
Bio: Tali doesn't talk about her past. It was full of abuse, agony, and horror, and she doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. To her, sharing her pain is a weakness, and she swore a long time ago to become harder than steel. She has a growth defect and urinary incontinence, resulting in her childish size and need for Pull-ups repectively.

Name: Jacob Valentine
Power: None
Look:
Bio: Jake currently works for the CIA, paranormal division. It's his mission to capture one of the mutants and see what makes them tick. He's spent five years searching for the town, never able to pinpoint an exact location. With a recent breakthrough, he hopes that will change.

飛段X

Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post

Name: Eramthgin Lanrete
Power: Chameleon (which includes 'chameleoning' himself from those with scrying powers, heat sensors, etc...he would appear very vague and generally unnoticed unless the person looking knows what they're looking for)
Look:
He has scales covering most of his body, and they can change color and texture to appear differently to others, thus reaching his chameleon effect. His eyes are stuck being permanently red, however, unless he wears contacts to hide them.
Bio: Eramthgin dislikes being controlled. After reaching nineteen years old, he left the town and never went back. He currently passes through various cities anonymously, wishing to bring down the controlling hierarchy.
[/indent]
Done! :O

Name: Merlinda Sinclair
Power: None. She be humanz. :P
Look:
(Wears normal every day human clothing instead of the light armor in the picture.)
Bio: An average, every-day girl with a fascination with mythical creatures and fantasy.

FakeSunShineX

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeSunShine View Post
Name Issac
Age 23
Power Well if you count his great aim with a gun....
look

Bio living an average life, in a smaller city. He has a collection of weapons and has a special love for guns and motorcycles. He has intent on leaving the current city hes in to 'broaden his views on the world' when really hes going on a search to find his 'father' who supposedly is one of those mutant freaks. Oh and yes he is an albino its not bleached and he has a pet ferret named Jynx?

Name Sauna
Age 18 going on 19.
Power 'water elemental'
look

Bio she would like to say she lives a normal life. well as normal as her home town can be, besides her fathers drinking problem and constantly saying how he should have never come back here he should have stayed with some woman... whatever other than that she has no complaints, though now that she is turning 19 she is a bit unsure of her self being let out into the world she had been dyeing to see for the longest time.

AceX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Strife View Post
Name: Ace
Power: N/A
look:
Bio: He loves gadgets and technology, always playing with some sort of technology to try and create something advance the world have yet to see.. He is friendly and nice guy with slightly no care in the world. His best creation so far is his pet.. which he built yet it look like a real animal

Pet

Name: Cexa
Power: Voodoo Control as he call it, (Able to control objects and even people with his mind).. Speed (could run fast as speed of light) Transformation (Could shape shift into any object or animal *No people*)
look:
Bio: Cexa left his town soon as he turned 19, he didn't want anyone to find the different about him. He had a dark mark on his arm which caused pain worse then he could imagine when he was young but as time went past he learned to control it. He acted normal as rest of his friends and his age children hiding his powers. He just wanted to get out soon as possible from his town until he was able to fully control or even get rid of this power, or curse as he call it sometimes.

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 09-10-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-25-2011, 04:25 PM

(We shall now start)

Lilith looked at the calendar in her small darkish room. It was two days before her nineteenth birthday. It was a few hours before school, and she was eating her oatmeal and toast when her mother came in the room. "Lilliput your father and have decided to send you with the group that's going out now." her mother said with tears in her eyes. Her father walked in to the room. "Make sure you come back dear." he said as he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. Lilith wasn't ready for this she shook her head. "I'm not nineteen yet..." she said softly. Her mother walked into the other room, as her father lifted his hand from her shoulder. "Well its two days away and the high councilmen said it was fine, they be picking you up in a few minuets." he said as he walked out of the room. "That doesn't give me enough time to pack..." she said as her eyes widened. Lilith ran to her room and began packing the small bag.

Rex Finished up his last trick with a smile, as he did the group of young girl came around him. "Its nothing really." he said with the wide smile on his lips. "Come on now girls." he said as he watched them fill the hat with gold and sliver coins. "thank you loves." he said as he picked up the money and head down the street.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM

((Can you put up all the profiles in here? :)))

It has been a couple of years, but Eramthgin had decided to come back and visit his so-called 'hometown'. Ever plotting for a way to destroy the council and those who wish to control those like him, he needed help. He alone was not enough to bring them all down, as he knew there were many other mutants with more powerful powers than he possesses standing on the side of the council. Every time it was time for the newly-eighteen-year-olds to leave the village, it was the perfect time to find those of like-minded to join him on his quest. Even if they do not join him, if he could at least persuade them to not return and be controlled, he considered it a success.

Making his way over near the village but keeping himself concealed with not just his chameleon powers, but also with the aid of trees, he spied on the village for signs of the newbies leaving.

((Hope that's okay for the first post...I'll find somewhere to let Merlinda enter the picture...))

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-25-2011, 04:38 PM

:) oppsss

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 08-25-2011 at 05:25 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 05:22 PM

Sighing, Tali made sure the door was locked before heading to join the rest of the group. She had missed the last excursion by a week, but she wasn't going to miss this one. Excitement was the predominant feeling among the others, and it was with some effort that Tali muted there input. It wasn't gone entirely, but at least she wasn't readily aware of their emotions or memories.

Absently rubbing her head, Tali joined the others, all of whom were taller than she. Her frame was extremely petite, but she figured it was because her mental abilities were so much greater that her physical attributes suffered. Balance and all that. As such, she looked more like a prepubescent girl of six or seven than nineteen, something she was teased for rather extensively at school.

They were to pick up Lilith next, one of the few girls who didn't harass Tali. Adjusting the duffel bag hanging from her shoulder, Tali mentally gave her adoptive parents the finger. The alcoholic pricks were too hungover to even say goodbye. Yawning, Tali cursed them. Their hellish headaches had woken her up in the middle of the night, and their drunkenness had made her a little tipsy. In short, she hadn't slept well at all. Hopefully Lilith would help cheer her up.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 08-25-2011, 08:18 PM

Sauna would be turning nineteen in less than a week, she had already begun to pack in the event that they sent her out this week instead. She was excited but extreamlly nervous. It would be nice to get away from her father but she would miss her mother so much. She sat down on her bed and She looked around her room. She. Would missbeing able to come to her room to relax, I mean where was she supposed to really go what was she supposed to do? She wished she had been listening up till now..

She pretended to be asleep when she heard a knock on th door. But 'woke up' when her mother walked over to the beed crying. Sauna jumped up and hugged her" mom what happened. Did dad hit you?"

Her mother just shook her head. "No...." she mumbled hugging heer daughter tightly" we have to send you off this week... today actually... I wont get to wish you a hhapppy nineteenth... "

She frowned and kissed her moms cheek" don't worry about it you just did... would you help me pack?" She asked loosining her grip. Her moher nodded and she let go so they could finish her packing

issac was in his backyard. Which he had made into a shooting range with the towns permission even though his mother did not really approve of it. He sighed, his aim was off today something was bothering him maybe it was because his birthday had just passed. Twenty three years of his mother raising him all alone, he had never met his father but he planed to. He wouldleave soon after reciving his last paycheck he'd leave...

After finishing shooting his rounds he went back inside. His mother was ome sich today, she was sick often, if not for that he would habe left years ago to search for his father that rotten mutant scum... he went to his mothers soom to see how she was doing. He changed thetowel on her head and kissed her sleeping cheek. "Im going out mom..." he whispered even though she wouldn't hear. And then left to the garrage getting his bike and leaving.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-25-2011, 09:24 PM

Lilith was really mad at her mother and father. She hated them for making her go before her birthday, she heard a knock on the door. Just to find that it was two of the towns guards waiting to take her away from her home. She let out a light growl, and with out even a good by to her parents she left them. She looked to the girl Tali and softly smiled, "You get to come to? I though you already left." she said as she ran to the young girl and hugged her. They hand one other girl in there group, and they found out shortly that she was being picked up next. "We'll at least we'll be all together." she said softly. Tali and Sauna were her only friends for you see Lilith was the first of her kind to have wings. She was grabbed her bag and headed with the group to the next house. She was glad to have her two closes friends with her.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 11:57 PM

Before she was a hundred yards away from Lilith's house, Tali could tell something had her upset. It wasn't something she actively tried to do, reading minds. Nasty business. Unfortunately, it was incredibly hard to control. The best Tali could do was mute the input from everyone to little more than a buzz. Most people assumed she enjoyed stripping people of their secrets, which was the reason she walked in an empty space. The others stayed away from her, as if distance could keep her from entering their minds.

Stumbling slightly, Tali frowned. Apparently her parents' drunkenness had left a lingering effect on her mind. It felt like she had a head full of cotton. Except for the slight headache. That was still there.

And then Lilith was hugging her, lifting her off the ground as she spoke. "Yeah, I missed the last one by a week, remember?" she answered, speech a little slurred. "I'm sorry if I fall or something. My parents came home drunk again last night. My dad practically threw me out of the house when he stumbled into my room. They didn't even recognize me. But I accidentally got the backlash in my sleep."

Tali nodded as Sauna's house came into sight, focusing slightly. "Seems she's a little upset, but mostly eager," she told Lilith, frowning in thought. That was the limit of what she was willing to extract from a person on purpose, but Sauna's house was still far enough away that it required an ounce of effort to stretch to her. "Your parents? I can tell you're angry for some reason," she asked her friend, stumbling and grabbing onto her arm as they walked.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Sauna and her mother had just finished packing. They sat down together on her bed. "Mom..." she began but her mother spoke before she could continue

"Sweetie you'll be fine. I was, you'll see the world and then come home to me," she said so confidently. And for the most part sauna. Did want to come back home, to her mother anyway. She couldn't say she hated her father... that wouldbe disrespectful. And disrespect lead to various punishments she waned to avoid...

No... mom that's not it. I.. I wanted to say that with me being gone.. I.." she didn't know how to say it nicely and fell silent.

"Sweetie, don't worry about how its said with me im not your father." Her mother was damn right about that one..

"Well... if when im gone... dad become violent with you please don't tollarate it.. stay with a friend or ssomething his drinkings only getting worse and his powers plus a drunken state..." her father was a fire user... a simple touch was scorching hot from him..

"Sweetie don't worry about---" he mother stopped speaking with her fathers entrance. It figured. It was only morning but her father reaked of alcohol. Now why would he be sober on the day of her leaving. She stood up an looked to him waiting for him to speak.

"Welllll got ovrre heaurr... " she didn't move fast enough for him and that in his eyes was one oof the many forms of disrespect. Shen she got to him he hit her hard knockiing her to the floor, where his hand hit her was now blistering... " stupid child. Leave my house. Never return" he said leaving her room. When he was gone her mother went to her. But before she could ask there was a knock on the door. It was time to leave....

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 08-28-2011 at 06:10 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 01:34 PM

Standing at the door with the others, Tali was close enough that the mental waves from everyone inside were clearly sensed. She could tell that Sauna's father was in a drunken stupor again; just the thought of accidentally receiving that input made her head swim. It was also clear to her that he had hit Sauna. Eyes flashing angrily, she focused, blasting him with a psionic blast that left him unconscious. Of course, all anyone would see would be him falling over out of nowhere.

"Sauna, we're here," she thought, brushing it up against her friend's consciousness so she would hear it. It was actually rather useful; whole conversations with her friends had been had with no one the wiser. Of course, she had always had to take tests in another room. Teachers didn't accept the fact that she ignored the input she got from others.

"Thanks for letting me hold onto you, Lili," Tali said out loud, turning to look at her other friend. "I think I'm starting to get her dad's drunken backlash too. My head is swimming." Leaning against the larger girl, Tali closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing her temples as they waited.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 03:05 PM

Lilith looked to her friends and could tell.that somthing was wrong. She looked to the house hoping that her other friends would come out soon. She looked to Tali and softly smiled. "glad I could help." She said softly. "is everything okay in there Tali?" She was now getting worried about her other friends.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 06:09 PM

Sauna didn't have the time and didn't think it would be a good use of her energy to heal the large mark now on her face she put a huge band aid on it and stared into the mirror, 'yea... i look real pretty now..' she sighed hearing her friend "Yea i know... ill be right out..." she said back to tali.

She left the bathroom and looked to her mother" Well... I'm leaving now.." she said looking to her mom and hugging her before taking her bag. "Don't let dad i'm telling you he does. Ill come back and end up killing my own father." she said and her mother could tell she was dead serious.

As she moved to the door she watched her father collapse she knew tali had something to do with it. " You get what you deserve father..." she said laughing to herself l as she opened the door "Hello, I'm ready to go..." she said the whole side of her cheek on the left side of her face was covered in the bandage, and her eye even had some burn around it as well.

She almost wished the guards would actually ask but she doubted that they actually would... That 'wasnt part of their job' or some bull crap like that. she looked at tally and lili glad to see both of them would be leaving with her.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 08-28-2011 at 06:11 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 07:00 PM

Running up to Sauna, Tali wrapped her arms around the bigger girl's waist, her Pull-up pressing against her skin as she squeezed. Being able to sense other's emotions wasn't always a blessing after all, though it did offer opportunities for Tali to help others. "Let me ease the pain," she mumbled, focusing. As time passed, Sauna's blistered area hurt less and less, while Tali developed little dots, almost like freckles but black, in the same area on her face, a side effect of absorbing pain. They would hurt exactly like Sauna's had.

Suddenly struck with an idea, Tali broke the hug and peered inside the house. Frowning in concentration, she touched first Sauna's father's mind, and then her mother's. Working carefully, she connected their pain centers, sweat beading on her forehead as she did. A few more touches to make it permanent, and... done. She wouldn't tell Sauna what she had done unless asked, but that was for another moment. "Come on," she said, tugging lightly on Sauna's arm. "Let's go."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 09:32 PM

Lilith walked over to the other two girls. She knew that some thing had happen to her friend. She hugged Sauna " I'm glad your alright." she said softly as she let go of the girl. "Lets go have some fun in the wild." she said. Lilith always had two good parents, the took good care of her, never hit her or anything like that. She gently touched Sauna's face. "I'm glad your okay." she said with a smile.

They where now on the way out of the small village they had lived in there whole life. The guards lead them, and fifteen other kids to the edge of town. They opened the large gates that lead to the outside, "don't come back for two weeks, if you do We'll kill you." one of the guards said. "And if you don't come back We'll find you and kill you." another guard said.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 03:18 AM

Eramthgin tensed as he watched the guards open the gates, ushering the kids out. He watched as the gates clanged back shut together in their faces after a small talk from two of the guards. It was almost time, but he would wait until they were at least near the forest before he showed himself...and only to a select few. Most didn't look too promising, they looked like puppies kicked out of their houses...which in a way they were, but still. Not exactly fighters.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-28-2011, 06:23 AM

Sauna sighed, it figured Tali would pull something to heal her but hurt herself, it wasn't the first time "Ill heal you later..." She said under her breath, It wasnt well really known outside her circle that she could heal, and she didn't want it to be. Sauna looked at Tali strangely after her moving back and forth from her parents, she was curious but she figured shed ask later once they left.... Which they were soon to be doing.

She looked to l;ilith and returned the hug "Yea nothing out of the normal shit..." She said she had abit of a 'potty mouth' but that was due to her fathres constant swearing when she was a child She shivered not really wanting to think about it

As they all got to the gate she looked around to see who else was going she didnt see her one guy friend who shared the same birthday week as her. Maybe he just missed the cut off... she thought. She watched the gte close and sighed "So really.... Anyone know the point of letting us leave here for 2 stupid weeks only to be threatened about being killed if we dont come back? I dont know it all seems sorta stupid.... And didnt it used to be a whole month?"

She sat diwn for the moment pulling water from the earth and fashioned it into a floating mirror, not one of the more fancy uses of her powers but still very useful. She took off the bandade which had a layer of pus on it Tali took away part of it but it still was pretty ugly " So should i keep it and let people think im some hot shot toughy?" she said with a laugh

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 03:07 PM

((Dan, I love the kitty in your siggy. :3 He reminds me of Pikachu! XD))

Clutching Lilith's hand again to make sure she didn't fall, Tali followed the rest of the group to the gate. She just nodded at Sauna's offer to heal her. Of course, she couldn't be healed unless the original was healed. She had just taken the pain on herself. "Have I ever told you how much I hate drunks?" Tali asked, watching her feet to make sure she didn't trip. "Especially when I'm sleeping. My parents got me tipsy in my sleep again, and you're dad didn't help much, Sauna."

Sauna was right about the lack of sense sending them off into the woods for two weeks with threats to kill them unless they came back on time. "I don't think they really know either," Tali said, a sudden smile springing to her face. "And you know how accurate I am at those predictions." To be honest, the guards didn't even want to be there. Boredom and irritation radiated off them like smoke.

"I think it'd look better if you got rid of the burn. You have to have a bruise under there," Tali replied, standing next to her friend. Sadly enough, Sauna was still just a little taller than Tali sitting down while she was standing. But that's what you get for having a six year old's body. "Burns and pus aren't very attractive, but bruises get eyebrows raised. At least on you guys." Few people looked at her like they did her two friends, but Tali was past minding. Still standing, she looked out across the forest. For the briefest moment, she had felt someone else. Someone who was watching them.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 03:18 PM

((He's so adorable, isn't he? > w <))

Eramthgin froze, making sure every muscle in his body remained unmoving, and narrowing his eyes to slits so that they were less easy to spot when a short girl in the group turned and seemed to stare at him. He was quite confident in his abilities to remain unseen, but there was no telling if someone might've been born with an ability with proficiency in finding concealed items or people like him. He would have to be careful about that one...

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-28-2011, 07:48 PM

Lilith looked to the two girls. "where to go where to go." she said softly. She smiled at the friends. "I think we should split from the group." she said. "Were stronger in our powers then the rest of them. I don't want to be held back because of them." she said. Lilith really wanted to explore the land. Something about it was new and exiting. She loved adventure, though she would miss her mother and father, she had her two bestest friends with her.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 PM

Sauna looked to tali as they walked "Yea, I totally agree with you.... I FREAKEN HATE DRUNKS, Really i wish he would just leave, MY dads always talking about how he shouldnt have come back to this place, how he should hae stayed on the outside with some woman" She pulled out a picture of the woman She was pretty but otherwise ordanary. "Really.... I Dispise him." She repeated. "Im sorry.." She said after a moment. " I shouldnt have gone off on a tangent like that, Tali im sorry about your parents, I only have to suffer one... i dont know what id do if i had to deal with both of them drunk and no one to fall back on..." Sauna continued looking in the mirror before letting most of the water dispirse back into the ground " I guess your right, the burn is pretty nasty..Plus if i remember correctly your face wont be better till mine is right?" When tali didnt answer she looked into the same direction as well as placing her hand onto the earth feeling if anyone was there. "Think we have an unwanted visitor or maybe someone wanting to come home early?" she asked in a low voice. She looked to lilith but only for a moment to respond "Yea your right, The one i was looking for wasnt among us from the looks of it anyway..." She said removing her hand from the earth making it more so seem like she pulled some water from the ground befour touching her face slowly healing it.
(sorry if its sloppy, no power= replu with cell = ughhhhh typos)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-31-2011, 01:15 AM

"Eh, I've suffered worse," Tali responded, shaking her head. And it was true, though that was all she would ever say about her past. "Not to mention that I've learned to ignore pain for he most part. My parents don't hit as much as your dad does... well, at least not separately. Together it adds up. My problem is that they get me tipsy with their drunkenness, especially when I'm asleep. You know how receptive I am."

"Yeah, I got a tickle. He seems slippery though. Almost like his mind is covered in oil or something," she conceded, shrugging as she started walking forward. "Best not to be here when he decides to attack, right?" Struggling to keep the shiver hidden, Tali could feel Sauna heal her injury. It tickled her cheek as the tiny black dots vanished, leaving bare skin. Having a connection like that was always strange.

"Say, Sauna? About what I did to your parents," Tali began, hesitating over how to continue. "I... sort of... connected their pain centers in some way. Which means that any pain your mom feels, your dad will feel, but it doesn't work backwards. So your mom won't suffer from your dad's hangovers." Honestly, she hoped her friend wouldn't mind. She had done it without permission after all.

((No worries. :3))

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-31-2011, 04:26 AM

Lilith looked towards the spot where the others looked. "I could stir up some wind, and maybe that person would show themselves" she said with a smile. She was happy that her two friends wher beside her. Lilith smile faded as Tali talked about someone attacking "do you think... You don't think they would attack do you?" she asked softly as she looked around.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 PM

Sauna made a pissed off face but couldnt hold it there for long, only moments later did she burst out laughing "No way, are you serious??" She asked totally in hysterics. "So let me get this straight, from now on, if my dad hits my mother or hurts her in ANY way he will feel exactly what she feels?" She said playing a senario in her mind "Thats freaken great!" She hugged tali real tight "And this is why i love having my pint sized friend!" She giggled "Just joking on the pint sized part... well sorta"

On the other note, i vote we get out of here there is much exploring to be done and frankly id like to get away from mister creaper hiding over there some where.." she said standing up