Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-16-2018, 03:01 AM

Immy: oh dang o.o (just watched the trailer)
i might look into it, but i don't have cable so i'll have to go online lol

Silver loosely returned the friendly hug and lowered her gaze. "Okay, I guess.. I'm warmed up a bit more now." She said quietly. The hokage would probably hear about this, and never let her live it down in the village. But that didn't matter right now.. She gently held Sakura's hand when the pink haired kunoichi released the hug. "I'm sorry.." She murmured, not knowing what else to say. That was something she'd be saying for a while, after tonight.

---

Kakashi quietly followed Ahna out of the room and into their own room. When Ahna closed their door and hugged him, he comfortingly wrapped his arms around her and listened to her words carefully. "You still had me worried.. After diving into the lake like that, how I was supposed to know you would actually be alright?" He voiced quietly before lightly pressing his masked lips against her forehead. "I thought I'd lost two girls very important to me.."

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 03:10 AM

Nova_Alchemist: gotta remember this is naruto not criminal minds hahaha XD

Sasuke looked away trying not to show his emotions when Sakura mentioned "You know, I heard Sasuke was your personal heater" though she was just teasing but she knew it was true. He went out of his way to keep her warm, though he'd probably do it for anyone. She wasn't about to say that.

"There was no way I was going to let us lose her. Sure you could've done it but icy blue looks better on me. It'd just make you look like a ghost." She joked then after a moment she sighed "I'm sorry, i didn't' mean to make you worry, I just didn't want to lose her. I think the two of us have a connection, I had that dream. That dream turned me blue and she wound up getting led out and fallen in a frozen lake. You turn blue like this when you freeze to death. I was so scared we'd lose her." Ahna spoke looking up to him. Her skin was pale but almost back to normal but her lips were as blue as they'd be if you swam in cold water too long. So she was slowly returning back to normal. "I summoned a healing creature that healed me on the way back, he gave me a ride. He owed me for something so it's only fair. He's the reason I made it back. Kabuto now thinks I'm dead and so does orochimaru. So that would take a turn for the better later down the road."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-16-2018, 03:44 AM

Immy: lolz
no worries, i've mixed up Rps to xD

Silver couldn't stop he cheeks from heating some as Sakura mentioned Sasuke being a heater. She glanced at him briefly, noticing his head was turned away from them. "Aw, don't be like that.. Thanks to you I was able to warm up faster. I'd probably still be shivering.." She said to him in hopes of making him feel less embarrassed or whatever he was hiding. "..I just hope I didn't ruin the vacation for everyone." She murmured quietly.

---

Kakashi held her in his arms as she spoke, closing his one eye as if thinking about something from the past. "My anbu partner was the same way with her, when he was alive. Koga had a very deep connection with Silver, that was part of the reason he brought her to me. While I left the anbu to become a teacher, he stayed and knew he couldn't take care of her ad be of use to the hokage before Tsunade." He said in a lowered voice. "I should have told her.. Maybe then she wouldn't have kept looking for him. I was just afraid it'd push her more into Orochimaru's arms." He wasn't blaming himself, he was just being honest with himself. Had he told Silver the truth, she would've run off a long time ago.. and he wanted to protect her, not hurt her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 03:58 AM

Nova_Alchemist: This is becoming rather fun, we've spent most of our day replying back and forth XD lol

Sakura beamed up "Are you kidding it might have been dangerous but I got to fight along side with Ichi and against Kabuto. Just to save you. Yes a bit dramatic and all but who cares it was exciting." Sakura was acting a bit non-sakura or a side that others didn't usually see.

Sasuke blinked, that was odd of Sakura to be excited over a battle especially one involving the lives of a teammate. Then again Silver was alright now. "Don't worry about it. If I heard correctly we'll be staying here to finish it out if we all vote to stay. If not we'll head to somewhere away from this area or just head back. Besides the snowball fight was worth it." Sasuke said trying to get her to smile more "But I'll get you girls next time it starts. You just won't see me coming."

"Kashi, you know very well that girl loves you. If you didn't give her the love she needed over the years then she would have ran off. She'd be one of the few that would go missing and probably stay that way. You saved her, yes there is a lot to think about and I'll even start counseling with her so she can work through it. But I'm not the one she'll need to talk to about things later. She's going to need you more than anyone of us and don't try having the hokage get involved. If I know one thing, it's to never trust the hokage." Ahna spoke the last part sounding a tad bit dark. "When I stay with her, why don't you stay with us. We can all go to sleep and rest together knowing that we're all safe." Ahna suggested.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 04:16 AM

Immy: just like in the old days lolz xD
i really missed being able to reply back and forth like this ~<3
and you're awesome to talk you, that's why i always worried you'd leave the site for good when life got to you ;~;

Silver couldn't help smirking at Sakura's sudden change of character. She knew the girl had a violent side to her, and it amusing to actually get to see it. Which wasn't often. In a way, and she'd never actually say this, but in a way it made her think of Naruto whenever Sakura started to get like this over a fight. She blinked when Sasuke spoke and managed a small smile. They could stay if everyone felt up for it.. That made her feel not so bad. She chuckled quietly at the mention of the snowball fight they had earlier ad nodded in agreement. "Yeah? What if we get you first?" She somewhat teased him.

---

Kakashi couldn't help shaking his head, despite her words. "Even if that's true, Koga was everything to her. I always knew he was hiding something though. I never would've guessed that he was one of Orochimaru's puppets. I don't know what's going to hit her harder, the fact that he's gone or that he betrayed the village just so he could keep Orochimaru away from her." He began to say without meaning to. It was supposed to be a thought, and not be voiced, but it came out anyway. "And that demon could've been telling the truth when he said Silver was my child.. and do not worry, I don't ever fully trust any hokage. Not even Tsunade." He spoke, still a bit frazzled about the words the snake threw up at him. How could not have known after all these years of being with her?

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 04:24 AM

Nova_Alchemist: there is no other site right now that can have my attention until next year. I'm afraid it wont be worth going back to next year but I have too many items and money saved on that site. Plus too many donations added into it. So you're stuck with me as long as you roleplay and talk with me.

"Oh I'll be ready for you girls this time. So let's see you try it." Sasuke was up for the challenge after they all rested over the craziness. Once on a mission you focus on it, once off the mission it's over with and nothing you can do about it. So no reason to fret over it.

"So once you feel better we'll try all the other things out but I'm sure we'll have to stay in sight of each other and the sensei's for awhile." Sakura knew she had been found out about Itachi so she was on thin ice. Then Silver hurt her ankle and Sasuke was there too. So there was plenty of being in trouble but she hoped it wouldn't take part until after the vacation. "I really would like to go snowboarding this year, I'm better than skiis seeing as I always fall over on them." She stuck her tongue out then smiled.

"So our new focus is first giving a proper ... funeral to Koga with her there. I'll walk away with the other two tomorrow if we're up to it. Besides the spirit can walk in between for limited times until they cross over as long as they pose no ill will. I do know that for a fact. So Koga might still be there waiting to know she is alright. In the mean time we should get some sleep." Ahna pulled his masked down and kissed him lightly on the lips "We all could use some rest after all that went down. She'll need us too now more than ever."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 04:48 AM

Immy: i can live with that *hug*
that just means i get to talk and Rp with onii-san more ^~^

Silver chuckled at his comeback, now looking forward to see how their next snowball fight would play out. She nodded lightly to the suggestion of staying within each others, and their senei's sight for a while. That made since. They all had their reasons fr being watched, even if Silver didn't fully know that Sakura was on thin ice as well. Before she could really say anything else, she covered her mouth to yawn some. "Snowboarding is awesome, so long as there isn't any rabbits around to ambush you." She joked with a light smirk.

---

Kakashi gingerly returned the kiss and held her a moment longer. "Should we sneak back into her room, or let her fall asleep with the other students?" He asked curiously, even though he knew the answer. She'd want them near her tonight until she fell asleep or until they all fell asleep next to one another.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 04:53 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Not that I don't mind being called Onii-San, but uh I'm a girl. So it's actually One-San (same way of saying but different spelling, though I didn't know that till now so I'm cool with you calling me that too) XD *huggles*

"We can relax later together" Ahna winked "In the meantime we should get back, you know she doesn't want to be alone." Ahna slid his mask back on and pulled him back with her to the other room. "Alright, the others downstairs are quiet so they're either gone or sleeping. It's time for us to rest as well. So it's up to Silver if she wants us all to sleep in the same room or if she just wants to sleep with us tonight." Ahna suggested.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 05:18 AM

Immy: typo, sorry x.x i meant to type Onee-san but i can't see very well on my laptop (there's literally no friggin' backlight x.x) and i'm getting kind of sleepy so that doesn't help my eye sight xD

Kakashi smirked some at her comment and lightly touched their foreheads together before letting go of her and following her back into Silver's room. Silver blinked and glanced at Ahna and Kakashi as they came in and lowered her gaze as if feeling like a child there for a moment. Was there even enough room for all of them to sleep together? She shook her head some and glanced at Ahna and Kakashi again. "Ahna-sensei and Kakashi-sensei will be enough to help me sleep.." She murmured without really thinking.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 05:29 AM

Nova_Alchemist: that's okay. lol I do not mind. Then go to sleep but answer that question first :P

Sasuke and Sakura hugged her one last time while saying goodnight. Sakura said goodnight to Sasuke and then went back downstairs to find Ichi sleeping in a big comfy chair in front of the fireplace with his feet up. She quietly went to get a blanket and covered them both up as she curled into him.

Sasuke fell asleep in his bed later on after figuring out where Sakura went. He knew his brother's chakra so of course Itachi couldn't hide forever. But no one seemed to care so he just let it go for the moment. They were on a vacation and drama was not part of the agenda. Not yet.

Ahna snuggled next to Silver taking one side so that she could be in the middle and wrapped her arms around her. "Goodnight little moonlight, sleep tight. We're always by your side." Kissing her head she waited for Kakashi to lay down with them as she looked into his eyes (eye?) lol XD

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 05:50 AM

Immy: not just yet lol -- soon, very soon though xD

Silver hugged them, bidding them goodnight as well before catching that Sasuke had actually hugged her as well. That left her kind of surprised for a few minutes before Ahna had snuggled up next to her. Her skin was still a bit cool, but she hadn't noticed due to the warmth of the pjs she was wearing. Moonlight..? Was that a nick name? Silver smiled and snuggled against Ahna as Kakashi slowly slid into bed with them. It wouldn't be the first time he had done this to get her to sleep. Kakashi relaxed an arm over Silver and held Ahna's hand. "No matter what." He added to Ahna's statement caringly. Silver easily found herself falling asleep in their arms, being as tired as she was and all.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 05:53 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Works for me. Maybe I'll draw this peaceful sleeping scene XD
Not tonight Im too sore and tired lol

Everyone slept peacefully that night whether alone or with others. The other teams had decided to stay over and sleep downstairs on the floor away from the cute couple in the chair (Ichi and Sakura).

The next morning came as quickly as they passed out. Ahna didn't wake just yet, normally she would but nothing wrong with sleeping in this morning. Nor was she thinking about it as she snuggled up to Silver and still holding Kakashi's hand in a relaxed way. The sun shined off the three of them through the window creating a "moment", a perfect moment.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 06:25 AM

Immy: awwwwww~
i can totally picture this too! ^3^

Silver was sleeping pretty peacefully until the events of last night invaded her sweet dreams, and she was fully reminded of what she had forgotten- due to not really remembering what had happen. Silver slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight came over her, and she soon noticed the sleeping Ahna and Kakashi at either of her sides. She didn't move much other than to snuggle against Ahna once more like she had that night before falling asleep.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 06:31 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Idea to do on next off day. Yay! I cannot wait. Wait, WHAT is Kakashi wearing? lmao.
OMG I THOUGHT INTERRUPTING ME WHILE TYPING IS BAD. MY DAD TOOK MY SCENE. Turned my big light off which dims the room ALOT with the smaller light.

Ahna woke up seeing Kakashi sleeping and just laid there watching him. This was too cute even as she looked down at Silver. She felt at peace right now and didn't wish to wake anyone so she stayed put. Instead she started her bad habit of quietly humming in the morning since it seemed just right to do so. She took her hand out of Kakashi's and stroked his hair smiling softly.

(Hehe its quiet, we need to fix this)

Next thing you know a loud noise erupts as you hear Kankuro took off with someone's clothes and Sasuke just ran by in his boxers and socks yelling and cursing at him. "KANKURO GIVE THOSE BACK! YOU'RE AS BAD AS NARUTO DAMNIT!"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 06:41 AM

Immy: OMG WHYY xDDD *trying not to die of laughter*

Silver wasn't asleep, she was just snuggling. She felt safe, and very secure. Up until she heard Sasuke yelling an unfamiliar name. This caused her to blink several times before glancing up at Ahna with a sweet smile. Kakashi woke with an annoyed huff. "So much for a peaceful morning." He mused quietly, earning a giggle from Silver.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 06:47 AM

Nova_Alchemist: The mood was TOO perfect. I didn't know what else to write lol omg!
WHAT is Kakashi wearing or should I just assume its his under outfit? lol. We never said. He just went to bed XD

Ahna failed at trying to hide a giggle "Haha best morning alarm clock ever" Ahna smiled back taking a deep breath not to 'die' laughing. Not truly but still the thought was too perfect. "Good morning loves, how did you sleep?" Ahna asked.

Sasuke was still cursing and Sakura could be heard laughing. Gaara was trying to sleep and ready to murder anyone who set him off. Ino was up making breakfast since the inn keeper disappeared and Choji was fast asleep still. Shikamaru was rather annoyed at the loud setting and just sighed shaking his head.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 06:52 AM

Immy: hmm.. yea, let's go with that lol

Kakashi sighed and slowly sat up, scratching his head. "Pretty good up until the alarm clock went off.. Made me think Naruto was here." Silver giggled again but refused to get up unless she needed to. She was quite cozy just like this. "I slept alright, thanks to you and Kakashi-sensei." She admitted somewhat shyly. Kakashi had gotten up from the bed and stepped out of the bedroom to go to the bathroom or something just in time for Kankuro to run right smack into him, but it didn't effect the older ninja. Kankuro on the other hand..was now laid out on the floor.

(couldn't resist xD)

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 07:01 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Hahaha.

Ahna stayed snuggled to Silver but sat up on her elbow to see the after affect. "Well that was rather quick. Kakashi stop knocking out the other children, I'd move out of the way before Sasuke comes by." Ahna chuckled as she laid back down not wanting to get back up just yet. "Any good dreams moonlight?" Apparently she nicknamed Silver with a longer nickname than her actual name. "We can't stay in bed all day though, there is something planned. Are you still cold?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 07:11 AM

Immy: thought you might like that lol xD

Kakashi blinked as if he hadn't even realized what had happened, then continued to his and Ahna's room so he could get dressed for the day. The kid would be fine after a bit anyway. Silver giggled once more before glancing up at Ahna and shaking her head lightly. "No dreams..just memories.. Really good memories. Then I had a dream of what happened before you saved me.." She answered quietly, lowering her head and resting against Ahna. She did nod some when she was asked if she was still cold. "..a little bit."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-16-2018, 07:20 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH KAREN NOW IN THE OTHER ROLEPLAY! OMG! YOU GAVE ME AN IDEA! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Stay close, I'll keep you warm. A dream before I saved you?" Ahna asked curiously, she was as curious as a kitten which wasn't always a good thing. Kankuro was out cold and Sasuke stole back his clothes. Ten minutes later Sasuke comes out and (with the help of gaara and temari) change Kankuro into one of Sakura's outfits. A bit snug but effective and then they moved him back downstairs as they decorated him up. Sasuke wanted to do something more permanent but temari wouldn't let him. Gaara was about to let him do it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 07:34 AM

Immy: yay! ideas!
i'll totally reply to this in the morning xD

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-16-2018, 03:57 PM

Immy: poke

Silver nodded and snuggled against Ahna. She shook her head lightly. "You misunderstood, sensei.. I remember what happened. I saw a shadow and thought it was someone, and tried to follow. It turned out to be someone else though who led me to a grave, then I fell through the ice..and..I almost gave up everything Kakashi and you tried to give me.." Silver murmured hesitantly. A life where others cared about her and loved her. "He's really gone..isn't he?" She murmured quietly, referring to Koga.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-17-2018, 07:02 AM

Nova_Alchemist: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Ahna understood what she had meant before explaining though she figured she'd give the young one a chance to talk about it. Ahna sat up with Silver in her arms "Come on sweet heart, let's get dressed. I want you to look your best as if you were going to see Koga again. Trust me on this one, you'll like it. What did you bring that he might like to see you in?" Ahna was planning to make sure this was and wasn't a funeral. This would be a way of saying 'Goodbye and See you again one day' "I-no Kakashi and myself would like to show you something. It's a one time thing so we have to hurry to get dressed, alright? Can't make him wait." Though she wasn't talking about Kakashi but left it open for an air of confusion.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-17-2018, 05:48 PM

Immy: ^~^

Silver nodded without question and started to get up so she could get dressed, listening to her as she spoke. Koga.. He protected her from the snakes.. Pushing the thought aside, she thought about something to wear. She hadn't brought anything..'nice' to wear since it a vacation. "I think I have a white sweater that's really pretty, and some black leggings." She said after a moment.

Kakashi was getting dressed in something nice since he knew what time it was.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-17-2018, 07:47 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I'll post this then find my other ear :P and clean up my room at the same time.

"Good, I'll see what I have to. I'll tell Sasuke, Sakura, and Ichi to come along." Ahna (forgot my own oc name lol) she left the room as she closed the door. 'It was nice to wake up together.' she thought to herself. Ahna then went downstairs and told the other three after finding out Ino took a picture of Sakura and Ichi without them knowing. Once everyone was awake and told they could do as they wished, Ahna went back to the room Kakashi and herself shared while shutting the door behind her. "Hey Kashi, almost ready?"

Ahna went to the closet not seeing him, she wasn't really looking just assumed he was in there, and looked at her clothes. She didn't really bring much nice clothing either. Stripping out of her clothes she stood in her underwear (dark purple boy shorts and sports bra) "This will work" she decided on as she picked out a black long sleeve turtleneck and a matching skirt with leggings that were purple underneath with her knee high boots. "Basic but I guess it works." she shrugged as she started to put them on, once she was done she went to turn around to see if Kakashi was in the room yet or maybe she missed something.

Sasuke got dressed in a medium blue shirt and black pants with sneakers rather than their ninja shoes they always bring with them.
Ichi wore a simple black attire that almost resembled a tux without a tie. Sakura had picked out a cherry blossom dress she brought with her. It had short sleeves and a swoop neck to sleep in. Though while wearing thermal under that dress she put on leggings since the dress with to her knees and wore matching cherry blossom dark pink (magenta) boots. Sakura made her way to Silver's room knocking slightly "Silver are you ready?"