Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 AM

"Forbidden Lesson"

Name- Mr. Everson (Kaito=first name)
Age- 22
Bio- History teacher at Kochou Highschool. (Kochou=Butterfly)
Appearance-

"Alright well that is all for today's lesson, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me" Mr. Everson spoke and added "Have a good evening everyone" it was monday after all and most of the students seemed asleep. Mr. Everson had 7th period history with not too many students, maybe around twenty but that was all. The sun was shining even though there were clouds and the first day of school was over with.

Last edited by Kia_; 08-22-2010 at 03:08 AM..

Harraku
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Harraku

Old 07-22-2010, 02:54 AM

Name: Adaa
Appearance:

Adaa awoke to everyone packing up their stuff and leaving. She raised her head, wiping her chin to make sure there was no drool. Still waking up she blankly stared at her desktop, trying to get her eyes to focus and her brain to work. Her black, strait hair hung in long locks around her to her waist and she idly pushed it back behind her ear.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2010, 03:39 AM

"Adaa come here a moment please" Mr. Everson replied and waited while grading more papers "Adaa you're not doing to well in history. If you don't pull your grades up then you'll be held back another year. Do you really want that to happen?" Mr. Everson asked adding "You're a bright and pretty young lady but you need to stay awake in your classes, if you're having trouble then tell me"

Last edited by Kia_; 07-22-2010 at 07:13 PM..

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2010, 04:10 AM

She sauntered up to the desk, not so much because of attitude, but because of laziness. She blinked at him after the short lecture and nodded her head. "Alright..." She just couldnt stay awake at the time history was at. It was like her natural nap time. She resisted, but was unable to keep the yawn back that threatened. She daintily covered her mouth as the yawn came out. "Sorry..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2010, 06:29 PM

"What do you do after school that makes you so tired that you can't stay awake in your classes?" Mr. Everson asked with curiosity and added "It's okay if you have to yawn" He had always seen her so tired lately and wondered about several things to keep her from sleeping at night or maybe she just liked to sleep alot, he wasn't too sure on that subject.

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2010, 11:11 PM

She shrugged at his question. "This is just the time of day where Im most tired. I just cant seem to stay awake at this time. Im sorry, I will try to stay awake from now, but I really dont want to resort to drugs..." She grinned at him. "So was there anything else that you wanted Everson-sensei?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2010, 03:02 AM

"Why are you most tired at this time Adaa; what is different from night?" he asked a bit worried. ( so sorry it's so short, my pc crashed and just got it back)

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2010, 05:17 AM

"Ah no reason that I can think of," she lied smoothly with out any hint what so ever. She smiled serenely and shifted her bag. Her long hair moved softly against her features as she tilted her head to the side to study him. "Im fine, Sensei. Nothing to worry about." ((Oh, its fine.^^ I understand))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2010, 01:43 AM

"Alright Adaa, but if you don't start waking up in my class, you are going to fail it, do you understand?" He asked and looked at the clock but then back at her when her hair moved, her long dark hair, had revealed her dark eyes. (what color is her eyes?)

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 04:51 AM

((They are like a dark, dark blue. Almost black))
"I understand Sensei," she said quietly before taking her things and leaving the classroom. "Shit, I'm going to be late," she murmured as she looked at the pockets watch that hung from a necklace around her neck. She hurried to leave the school, fairly sprinting to make it to work on time.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-22-2010, 03:10 AM

(so sorry pc crashed on me for a month)

Mr. Everson left the school after having a teacher's meeting and walked home like he did everyday. He saw little point to having a car if he could just walked so that's usually what he did everyday. He began to worry about Adaa and wondered how a beautiful girl like her could fail so easily in school. 'What is her home life like and did she have a part time job or something?' he thought to himself.

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 08-22-2010, 05:08 AM

She left her job late that night, walking down the familiar sidewalk wearily. She couldnt wait to get home and collapse in bed. She brushed back strands of hair that had escaped from the braid she had done earlier while she worked. Sighing she shifted her bag on her arm so it was more comfortable and continued on. (K, thats fine. No biggie.^^))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-23-2010, 02:34 AM

A small group of drunk guys, about 5 or 6 stepped out from around a corner and saw her. "Hey pretty girl, hows about we hang out some" the one that spoke up was a drop out known to alot of people. He was always either drunk or getting high on anything he could to keep the days going fast. He only knew how to pick up chicks but this time not one chick would want to go out with a wasted guy like him. Brown hair and eyes, hair was messy and his odor meant he didn't take a shower, also for the fact that his friends around were similar to him. That was unappealing for sure to anyone near them. They stood under a street light above them as another guy grabbed Adaa's arms with both hands and tried to forcefully kiss her.

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2010, 02:44 AM

She glanced around, trying to find a way to escape and then glared at them. "Back off. Im tired and I just want to go home." She said this as she began to shift her bag, putting it over her shoulder so it was more secure. She shrieked when the guy grabbed her and turned her head away to avoid the kiss. She raised a knee hard, kneeing in to his groin.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-25-2010, 03:58 AM

Another guy smacked her across the face after his friend let go and then two others held her while the rest had dirty smiles on their face. "Oh a pretty girl with some skills, let's see what other skills you have" He smirked but next thing you know, there was police sirens coming around the corner and the guys freaked taking off with their friend. The siren came around the corner and it was a tape recorder being held by Mr. Everson, her history teacher that stopped the noise and walked over to her "Are you alright Adaa?" Mr. Everson asked concerned.

Harraku
*^_^*

Old 08-27-2010, 10:49 PM

She shrieked again when one of the guys slapped her, but not in pain, in anger. She glared at him and the rest, not willing to be the scared little victim. she struggled against them, trying to get them to let her go. When the Police sirens were heard she couldnt believe her luck. They dropped her and ran off, leaving her cupping her cheek with her hand and staring in disbelief at her teacher.

"You?" She sighed and felt herself relax slightly. "Im alright Everson-sensei..." She began to get up and found her knees weak. She hadnt realized how scared she had been.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-31-2010, 12:59 AM

(sorry for late reply, I've been busy)

Mr. Everson had walked over after putting the recorder in his pocket and helping her up "Where do you live, I'll take you home. Unless it's too far off a walk" He replied looking at his student balacing her just a bit.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:22 PM

Harraku: should we end this?