Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 AM

It was the start of a new year at Subiaco Boarding School and everyone was excited. Everyone, except Drake Sanders wasn't very happy. Of course, he was never happy when his parents sent him off to a boarding school with a bunch of boys who could beat him up. The skinny boy sighed as he walked up the steps towards the large school. Boy was it always extravagant looking, sitting up on that large hill, hiding whatever was behind it. That was the really bad part about this school. He couldn't see anything, so he could design landscapes or just draw for the heck of it.

A soft sigh escaped the male's pale lips when he walked into the building. Thankfully the halls weren't filled with nervous first year students yet. Plus, he was the first senior to arrive, so he got first pick on the bed that would be in a room that he'd be sharing with someone. So, the brunette walked up a couple flights of stairs up to a hallway of doors. He walked to the farthest at the end and opened the door, smiling a little at the fact that he did beat his roommate there.

So, the boy walked over and set his stuff on the bed that was farthest away from the bathroom. He never liked laying next to it because most of the roommates that he had would stink up the bathroom, so it was their turn to lay on that side. Drake's green eyes scanned around the room a little more as he sat on the bed, getting his sketchbook out without looking at his bag. "Hm..." The boy mused as he opened the sketchbook to an empty page and began to draw. He started with the other empty bed, getting every detail into the drawing with just glancing at it every once and a while.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 05:19 AM

"Sirus Seto, you get down here this instant! I'm not kidding, do I look like I'm kidding? Get down from that tree or so help me god, I'll, I'll..." An old woman was close to tearing the tree down herself as she yelled red faced at a figure in the high branches of one of the many trees on campus.

"You'll what? Have a conniption? It's a bit late for that, a stroke? Oh what a blessing that would be, you old hag." The boy stuck his tongue out at the woman, earning cheers from the other students.

As one of the most popular or at least well known students at the school, Sirus had a lot of fans. He was a senior this year, although hi behavior currently suggested he was much younger. The dreadful woman yelling at him was the old windbag that ran the orphanage a block away. the students with the best grades in the pathetic schooling at the orphanage were allowed to go to the boarding school for a better education through high school.

While Sirus' behavior may not have been that of an honor student, his grades certainly were, and when he wanted to, his charm could be enough to get him out of at least some of the trouble he got into.

Overall he was a would-be attractive boy, but in honor of his first day as a senior, just to piss of the old woman, he'd died his hair a dark brown, almost black, highlighted it with hot pink, put in bright green contacts, and gone on a psychotic wardrobe raid.

His shirt was a size too small, bright pink, and his black pants, brand new, were now torn and covered artistically with brightly colored patches. He'd borrowed a pair of yellow arm warmers from a girl he knew at the orphanage, and a lime green plastic top hat. He was barefoot and sporting a rainbow scarf thar wrapped twice around his neck and still trailed the ground.

"Fine! I'll let the administration deal with you, you hell sent little brat!" The woman shrieked before storming away.

To the cheers of the crowd Sirus slid down easily from the tree, grabbed his school bags, bowed, and headed towards the main building. Having taken so long, most of the rooms were full. He finally found one with only one occupant, who seemed quit busy with his drawing. Sirus dropped his things on the bead and proceeded to strip away some of the ridiculous garments.

Once finished the patched pants remained, but everything else had been removed and the shirt had been replaces with a baggy black one featuring a band logo. He turned to his new room mate and offered his hand along with a broad grin. "Hiya, I'm Sirus, and it would appear that I'm your new room mate."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 05:58 AM

Drake had glanced out the window at the boy that was in the tree, rolling his eyes a little. He looked back at his drawing, now working on his own bed, and how it looked with all his stuff on it, except without him. After that, it was onto the rest of the room. When he was done with it, he started doing some work on the other side of the room, adding a person. Wait...what person? There wasn't one there before.

Green eyes looked up, the rest of his head following to the sight of a shirtless boy. He blinked and then looked back down at the drawing, starting to erase the boy out of the picture. "Damn. Now it's ruined," He muttered and closed the sketchbook, putting it away. He tossed it to the side and sighed slightly.

When he heard the other introduce himself, he looked up and blinked once again. He slowly took the other's hand, shaking it. "Name's Drake," He said to the other, smiling a little bit. Maybe this roommate wouldn't be as bad as the previous ones that he's had. The brunette let go of Sirus's hand and then sighed, laying back on his bed, his shirt sliding up a bit since it was slightly smaller than himself.

His light blue jeans were torn at both knees, showing what looked like to be the top of black and white striped knee-socks. Covering his feet were a pair of black and white skater shoes.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 06:10 AM

Sirus moved to the window, "Drake... you're the artist, right? I think I've seen you around before." He said as he pushed open the window, looking surprised at the sudden burst of cold air. He leaned dangerously far out the window, looking up. "Oh, lovely, I can still make it to the roof from here." He said before he pulled himself back into the room and shut the window before begining to unpack. He pulled a role of masking tape out of his bag, "Hopefully we won't need this, but in case we have to separate the room, we'll have it. My last room mate hated me quite a bit."

Sirus pulled out a guitar case that took up most of the space in his large bag and set the case gingerly on the bed before stowing his clothes in the small excuse for a closet the were offered. He had a ton of accessories, and not much to wear them with. Most of his clothes were either black, or vividly bright colors, and featured lots of bands, music notes, and smiley faces. He set a stack of books and binders on the desk beneath the window, the labels all written in Italian, although it was doubtful that Sirus was of Italian decent. His natural hair color was blond, and his skin was pale to the point that it was nearly unhealthy thanks to a lack of pigment.

"So Drake... Are you good at math?" Sirus asked hopefully. "I'm great in music, english, and I can manage history, but my math grades suck. If you don't turn out to be a total ass we might be able to help each other out with the homework...?"

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 05:44 PM

Drake blinked a little bit when the other said that he knew who he was. Though he almost panicked a little as he watched Sirus lean extremely far out the window. What? He thought when Sirus said he'd be able to make it to the roof. "Sirus, can't you just use the stairs like everybody else?" He asked, sitting back up and keeping his eyes on the boy.

The boy's green eyes kept watching Sirus as he started unpacking his things, smiling a little at the tape. "That makes two of us. Plus, I've always had the bed next to the bathroom and my roommates were usually football players, so when they went to the bathroom...yeah...wasn't pretty." A slight chuckle escaped as he thought about ways to get back at all his previous roommates.

Drake nodded at the last question. "Yeah, I'm pretty good at math. I'm one of the best students." He stood up and started to unpack his stuff, thinking about what he was going to do that year and other stuff.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM

"The door to the roof is locked, they're worried about kids falling or doing drugs up there." Sirus said with a shrug. "And no one likes to go through the trouble of climbing, but I seem to have a talent for it. I like high places..." He pulled out a notebook of music lines and set it on his pillow.

"I'm pretty athletic, but I don't stink, don't worry." He said with a laugh, "I might use up the hot water from time to time though. It can be difficult to get this mop clean from time to time." He said with a small laugh.

"I think we'll get along fine then, as arrogant as it may sound, I'm brilliant. Math's my downfall, I keep getting A-'s and B's..." He said with a small sound of dismay. "I'm hoping to get into college and get the hell out of the orphanage. I'm seventeen, so technically I could leave now, but they're paying for me to go here." He paused, "I'm sorry, I'm rambling. So what about you? What are you here for?"

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 07:17 PM

Drake looked at the floor and sighed a little bit. "I'm here because my parents don't like me. They are always so happy when its the start of a new school year because then I'm gone and they can spoil my sister as much as they like," He explained to him.

Drake put one of his favorite shirts in the closet on his side of the room. Another sigh escaped his lips as he went back to his bed and took his bags off it and put them next to his bed. However, he only opened two out of three of the bags. There was stuff in the other one he didn't really want anyone else to see.

"So, do you have your class list yet?" He asked, looking over at the other boy. "That way we can figure out when we can study and stuff, if we ever need to. And by the way, A's and B's aren't bad. Though I guess I am better since I do only get A's." A small smile appeared on his face.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-06-2008, 06:09 PM

Sirus looked sympathetic, but he gave no comment on it as Drake changed the subject. "Yeah, I've got History, English, Art, Math, and Music Theory. You?"

He cleared his belongings off his bed, all except for the guitar case. He ran a hand along the battered leather then switched the metal clasps and opened thecas.e the guitar inside appeared to be ancient. The smooth dark finish was peeling off in great flakes and the wood was slightly warped. The once smooth red velvet lining was turning brown and wearing though. Sirus gently pulled the guitar from it's case, along with a piece of sand paper.

"I did some work over the summer so I could get the paint and varnish, and the sand paper of course. I'm going to re finish it." He explained. It had been the first summer he'd actually gotten a job, and it hadn't paid to badly either. All of the vibrant accessories he'd bought and the nice wad of cash he kept well hidden were all results of the job.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2008, 06:56 PM

Drake looked at the other and smiled a little. "It's a nice looking guitar though," He told the other as he pulled his sketchbook out. The boy opened it to a blank page and started to draw Sirus with his guitar. He nibbled on his bottom lip as he worked on getting all the details right.

"Those are good classes. Let's see...I've got English, Math, Art, History, and Computer Applications 4," He told him as he kept drawing him. "Oh, and Computer Applications 4 is as far as you can go in that class." A small smile appeared on his face as he glanced up at Sirus and then back down at the drawing.

This was definitely a little different for him, since he wasn't used to drawing people, but he was still really good at it. He always thought that his drawings of people weren't good, but he was the best artist in class, so of course they were good. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he started working on the guitar now, having gotten the drawing of Sirus and the position he was in done.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-17-2008, 07:55 PM

Sirus continued to work on the guitar, the old paint peeling off it with much more ease then he would have expected. He carefully finished the areas under the strings and moved on to the main body of the guitar. "So aside from music theory and computer applications we might have all our classes together. I hope we get along well." he said with a laugh. He looked to the guitar, "It's a nice model, but it's old. It'll have a slightly different sound to it when I'm done to, because the wood will be a little thinner, and the paint a bit thicker. I hope I don't ruin it. So what are you drawing?" He asked, just a tad too far away to see the sketchbook clearly.

{{sorry that took so long, I've been crazy busy. ;-; }}

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM

Drake kept glancing up at the other, listening to him talk. "Yeah, it would be nice if we had those classes together," He said, smiling a little bit. "And, I think that we'll get along great, Sirus." When the other had asked the final question he had finished his drawing. He got up and walked over and sat next to Sirus and showed him the drawing. "What do you think?" It was of Sirus and his guitar.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-17-2008, 11:30 PM

"I think... wow... my hairs gotten long." He laughed, "You're really good, how long have you been drawing? And can I have this?" Sirus asked, his eyes not moving from the drawing. "Damn, I'm going to look like an ass next to you in art class... I took it because anything artistic or musically related will help me get going in a career in music. My drawings... well, they aren't terrible, but I'm no artist." He said with a laugh.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 02:31 AM

Drake smiled a little bit and he signed the drawing in the corner. He then ripped it out of the sketch book and he gave it to him. "There you go. A present for you." The male smiled, then he got up and went back over to his own bed and put the sketchbook away. His pants were down a little, just laying a little above his butt. The top of his boxers were showing.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 03:37 AM

Sirus slipped the picture into his guitar case carefully so as not to wrinkle it. His eyes fell on the other's ass, and he quickly looked away. "They'll be serving dinner soon, we should get going." He said as he got to his feet, setting the guitar on his bed and cleaning up the mess of paint and wood dust that his sanding had created. "Nice boxers by the way." He said with a small grin, looking up again.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 AM

Drake sighed. "Yeah...dinner," He muttered as he got some of the extra stuff off of his bed. The male blinked when Sirus said that he had nice boxers. He looked at him. "And why, may I ask, are you looking at my boxers? Or were you looking at my ass?" The male questioned as he walked over to the other. He got really close to Sirus, his face inches from the other's.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 05:59 AM

Sirus' cheeks tinged slightly, giving away th truth, although he wouldn't admit to it. The close proximity might have been pleasant, but under the circumstances it was a bit unnerving. Sirus had had the misfortune of having to deal with several homophobes, and he had learned better then to outright admit to being gay. Already he got the occasional amount of what could be considered 'bullying'. People scrawling insults such as 'fag' all over his textbooks, whispering in little clusters if he got to close to any other student... He was popular for the most part, since a good portion of the students ignored rumors, and most of them wouldn't care anyway, but there was always someone to blatantly dislike him.

"No, you just had your pants sagging while bending over, there's really no better way to display them." He said, managing to keep his words straight and clear. He made a mental find out Drake's views before giving any sign that he wasn't 'normal'.

((Edit: I clicked and saw that you had posted a reply to this, got all excited, then realized I was on page one. XD ~runs off to get food~ ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 04:32 PM

Drake smirked a little and then he went back to his bed. The male pulled off his shirt, setting it on the bed and then went to his closet/dresser. All the muscles in his back were completely visible. He pulled a wife beater out of the small dresser and put it on and then grabbed a button up shirt and put it on. He buttoned every button up except the last two. Whenever he was around his parents, he'd always wear a t-shirt because they liked it. But, he liked wearing button up shirts too.

After it was on, he looked at Sirus. "Is that what you're wearing to dinner?" He asked, looking at him, leaning back against the wall and crossing his arms.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 08:50 PM

Sirus found himself staring again, and looking away before Drake noticed, hopefully at least. "I guess I should change, it's supposed to be a formal dinner." Sirus said with a sigh as he began to undress. He pulled out the only formal pair of pants he owned and pulled them on then slid on a red form fitting shirt under an open black jacket. He put on a black tie and then, although it wasn't exactly formal, pulled a black cat-eared hat over his head.

"Alright, let's go..." He said cheerfully. He could hear noise in the halls as people passed, making their way to the grand dining hall on the floor below. As he opened the door a drop of red paint landed on his hand. He blinked and stepped out to see 'fag' painted in red on their dorm room door. He gave a sigh, having a good idea of who had done it, and headed back into the room. "Go ahead, I've got to clean up some spilled paint." He said, hoping Drake might fail to notice the new addition to the door.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 03:29 AM

Drake glanced at him when he changed his shirt, finding his eyes wandering over the other's body pretty quickly. He looked away and swallowed, wondering if should have really looked at him. Of course, it was going to be like this for the whole school year. When Sirus pulled on a cat-eared hat he rose and eyebrow, but didn't say anything about it.

Drake saw the paint fall and he sighed. He walked out of the room and looked above the door. The male's arms narrowed when he heard a couple guys chuckle. He clenched his fists and turned around, grabbing one of them and slamming them against the wall. Drake pushed his arm against the male's throat. "Do you know who did this?" He asked, his eyes still narrowed dangerously.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 04:25 AM

"Drake, let him go. It's not worth the effort, really. They're just idiots lacking enough comprehension to understand much more then their own childish sense of humor." Sirus said as he followed Drake back into the hall, a damp washcloth in hand.

A few people snickered as Sirus fell to his knees to clean up the paint before it could reach the carpet.

Sirus ignored them, used to this sort of thing by now. "If you want to help get a wash cloth before this dries, other wise get going, I'll catch up when I'm done with this."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 05:17 AM

Drake let the kid go, watching him and his friends scurry off down the hall. He looked at Sirus and he sighed, bending down next to him. "Sirus, haven't you ever told a teacher about this?" He asked, watching the other clean up the paint.

When the people snickered, Drake shot dangerous looks again, daring them to keep laughing. He didn't like it when people laughed at others. It just wasn't right at all.

Drake got up and he went into the room, grabbing a cloth and getting it wet, wringing it out a bit. He walked back out and started to help Sirus clean the paint up. "Look, I think that you should really tell a teacher about this, Sirus."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 05:52 AM

"There's no point, they can never prove who's responsible for it, and it's really not that big a deal. It isn't usually this bad... Besides, it's true, isn't it?" He said, staring up at the vibrant red letters. "They just can't cope with the idea."

He turned his rag over, the pigment from the paint staining his hands. "Besides, this is my last year here, then I'll be moving on."

With two people working on it it didn't take long to get the paint cleaned up, but dinner had ended. Sirus gave a sigh as people passed them, heading back to their rooms. "I'll go get us something for dinner, you don't mind take out do you?" He offered, looking for an excuse to leave campus for a bit, although it was against school policy. Then again, so was being on the roof, climbing the trees, and painting on the doors.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 06:00 AM

Drake sighed a little bit, wishing the teacher's were a little nicer when it came to finding the people that did this. The pigment from the paint had stained his own hand, but he didn't care. He was used to paint on his hands.

"I just hope it doesn't go too far," He said as he walked into the room, going to the bathroom they shared. He started to wash off his hands. When he was done, he looked at Sirus.

"You don't have to. I can get some from the kitchens. I'm good friends with the cook," He told him and walked over. "I can get him to make anything. So, is there anything in particular that you would like?" The male watched the other as he waited for an answer. For some reason, Drake was beginning to like Sirus a lot. More than some people would have thought he should. A soft sigh escaped his lips.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 06:15 AM

"It won't, it's just a few people doing it. I've got a lot of people here that like me, and I can fend for myself so I don't think they'll try to hurt me physically." He looked up at the question, "I'm happy with any kind of fruit, except for kiwis. Aside from that, it doesn't matter much." He said cheerfully, as if the paint incident hadn't happened at all. In his first year he'd gotten upset over everything, but by now he'd figured out it was easiest to just live through it and then forget about it.

He held his red hands up to Drake's, laughing slightly, "I think I'll have to wear gloves for a few days, we both look diseased." He looked up at Drake, his expression growing quite serious. "Thank you for helping me clean up... and well, for standing up for me too." He said a bit awkwardly.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 06:21 AM

He chuckled a little bit and then he walked over to him and kissed his cheek. The male then quickly left, grabbing his room key on the way out, just in case. He shut the door and stood there for a moment, thinking about what he just did. Should he go back in and apologize or keep going? He scratched his head for a minute, but then he continued down the hall.

He made sure not to run into any teachers and got to the kitchen. When he walked in, his friend immediately knew who it was. Drake told his friend what he needed, making sure not to get any kiwis at all. After getting the stuff in a couple bags and grabbing two waters, he thanked his friend and then headed back to his room. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he got closer to the door. He walked back in and set the stuff down on the desk that was in between their beds.