Shade nightwolf

Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 PM

KAMEN RIDER

Hey everyone! I thought I would start a thread about Kamen Rider on here, seeing I have not seen one here on the Media board.

Starting all the way back in 1971 with the first Kamen Rider, the generation spanning mega-series has been one of Japan's greatest tv shows of all time.

I recently got into Kamen Rider again, since the new series Kamen Rider Double (W) has been being broadcast on one of my favorites to watch anime and other Japanese shows. I then watched all of Kamen Rider Decade, and cannot wait for the Decade/Double movie to come out. I am now in the process of watching Kamen Rider Kiva, then I will watch Kamen Rider 555.

I was disappointed when I watched the english version of Kamen Rider Ryuki (aka Kamen Rider Dragon Knight). I really wish that the english companies would leave the series alone the way it is, but eh, it was a franchise they tried to get into again, since the failure of the Masked Rider series in the 90's.

Though....I wouldn't mind seeing an english version of Decade, as long as they don't screw it up too much.

How about you other Kamen Rider fans out there! Here is your chance to sound off!

Last edited by Shade nightwolf; 11-26-2009 at 11:45 PM..

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 AM

i've never heard of this, but i'll have to remember to look it up someday. it sounds interesting.

KamiKira
The Only God

Old 11-28-2009, 01:42 PM

I've seen a few episodes of Den-O then when I discovered Hiro Mizushima I watched the Kamen Rider he was in (Kamen Rider Kabuto). <3 It's a great series, I really love it! But I was also a power rangers fan, so no wonder. XD