Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 12-05-2010, 06:49 AM

Ahh, there's so many. Let's see.. I'm gonna go with The Polar Express and those old puppet ones from about the 70's... and out of those ones, probably The Year Without a Santa Clause due to the Miser brothers x]

How about you guys?

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 12-05-2010, 02:27 PM

I really like the Nutcracker Prince and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Both are just really adorable and I adore both of those stories. :)

angelbabe1
Account OC is Sekhmet (my avi)

Old 12-22-2010, 04:54 AM

mine is the Rudalph and the New Year!! love it~ :heart:

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-22-2010, 02:32 PM

The Nuttiest Nutcracker or Muppests Family Christmas definatly! It's just not Christmas without those two movies ^.^

Amethyst Lavenlight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-22-2010, 10:12 PM

The original Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. :D With the freaky abominable snowman. I've loved it since I was itty-bitty. :heart:

And I remember this one weird Christmas movie I watched with my cousins last month: "The Search for Santapaws," or something like that. I mean, it was a cute concept (with a little puppy looking for Santa) but it was so poorly executed. :( I haven't seen any good recent Christmas films. Has the Christmas spirit run out in the film-making business?

redrabbit
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2010, 10:45 PM

^ I think so long as people can 'break-even' when making a christmas movie, they'll make stupid ones just so that everyone can have a job for the holidays. Hence "A Christmas Carol" being remade like every friggin year.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the old cartoon, is the best part of xmas for me. The colors! Like the scene where they show all the who's toys, and the feast, and all that... It's so gorgeous and simple.

SimplyMeantToBe09

Old 12-24-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abduco View Post
Ahh, there's so many. Let's see.. I'm gonna go with The Polar Express and those old puppet ones from about the 70's... and out of those ones, probably The Year Without a Santa Clause due to the Miser brothers x]

How about you guys?
The nightmare before christmas though my dad says it doesnt count but what the hell

Stallion Duck
an angel who did not so much fal...
Send a message via MSN to Stallion Duck

Old 12-25-2010, 02:28 AM

Olive, The Other Reindeer. Hands down.
I always freak out when it comes on TV.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-27-2010, 10:53 AM

Either The Grinch that Stole Christmas... or maybe The Santa Clause 2... I don't watch many christmas movies, assuming that as a rule, they are lame.