View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?
Skisgaar 1 9.09%
Toki 2 18.18%
Murderface 1 9.09%
Pickles 1 9.09%
Nathan 0 0%
Ofdensen 3 27.27%
Dr. Rockso 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Aetera
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 AM

Are there any other Metalocalypse fans here? For those of you that don't know about it, it's a cartoon on Adult Swim about a death metal band called Dethklok. It's really good! I love it. I even have the dethphone ring as my ringtone. xD

I can't wait for the new episodes to start!

For the fans of the show, who is your favorite character? My favorite is definitely Ofdensen, the manager. Pickles is my favorite band member.

Jali
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 03:02 AM

OMGYES!
i absolutely love metalocalypse! <333

AHH DO COCAINE. :33

Aetera
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2010, 01:59 AM

Ha, yes! I love Dr. Rockso. Especially when he showed up in that Christmas episode, with his prancing through the park showing off his cocaine.

Quote:
Dr. Rockso: [walking with joy] Yoo-hoo! You know what I do, baby! And I'm doing it! Snorting cocaine! [to a Hot Dog stand salesman] Hey, Johnny hot dog! Guess what I do! COCAINE! He didn't even answer. [to a shoe-shining man] Hey, shoe-shine boy! [takes out his bag of cocaine] Wanna check me out with some of this here, cocaine! [to a large rodent] Hey Mr. zoo animal! Check this out! [holds up his bag of cocaine] Cocaine! [to a little boy holding a red balloon] Hey little boy with the b-b-b-b-balloon! Check this out! [whispers] Cocaine! Don't tell nobody! [to a Police Officer near the boy] Hey Mr. Policem- Uh-oh!! [hides the cocaine bag behind his back]
xD

Angry__A o i
So he was like herp, and she was...
Send a message via AIM to Angry__A o i

Old 07-30-2010, 02:37 AM

Hehe, I love Skwisgaar and Toki. <33 >w<

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 07-31-2010, 07:12 AM

Such a great show! <3 I actually got to see Dethklok and Mastodon for my birthday back in October. It was the second best concert of my life.

RoleplayQueen
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to RoleplayQueen Send a message via Yahoo to RoleplayQueen

Old 07-31-2010, 08:50 AM

Not a huge fan, it's probably my 5th favorite Adult Swim show. Still, I can't help but love Dr. Rockso. :D

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-02-2010, 03:12 AM

I'm a big time Metalokalypse fan. It's my second favorite adult swim show, right behind Robot Chicken.

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:25 AM

My fave AS show ever.

That said, this season was pretty weak.

Toki amuses me the most of all the Cs. His little trippy sequences are the highlight of the show.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 03-09-2011, 11:02 PM

Love the show, love the music, love the fandom. and sadly missed most of season 3 because I didn't have cable. BUT I did see them in concert. So I guess that makes up for it.
I've done tons of fan art and fan stories about these guys, Have multiple fan character (who in good taste Are NOT Mary-sue/stu's). And Murderface is my favorite character. <3 "Just being a dick"

Explodey

Old 03-10-2011, 10:19 AM

@ LOOOOOOONGCAT- I keep seeing the banner for your RP and wondering if I could cobble together a Klokateer character. I'm not sure I could, tho I've played Toki before in one of those multifandom dealies. Still. I had to say it's a cool idea. :)

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 PM

@ Explodey. Klokateers are easy to make. They're just regular jackoffs with an extreme job. I've made four that I've regularly written with, and I've actually chosen to use the one that is the most a stand alone character for the Rp... But no one's joined. Ah well. Guess there's not a big enough fan base that rps on this site.

Explodey

Old 03-11-2011, 01:33 AM

We'll find a way to make it work, cos I so wanna be in that RP! Ok, give me time to think somebody up.... >:D