Adrastiea
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2012, 09:15 PM

I tried looking through the forum and couldn't find a thread for this amazing show so I thought I'd start my own!

For those of you who might casually drop by wondering what the heck this show is, Person of Interest is a show created by Jonathan Nolan (brother of Christopher Nolan) staring Jim Caviezel (Count of Monte Cristo) and Michael Emerson (Saw).

I was trying to think of the best way of explaining the premise of the show, but I think the opening narration from the show does the best job:

Quote:
You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you.
So if you like a show with a lot of action, amazing cinematography, and wonderful characters... I'd definitely suggest this one.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM

I love person of interest, but I have to catch up on the newest season. I haven't watched it yet, I DVR'd all the episodes. I'm glad someone started this thread!