Ryojo
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Ryojo

Old 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM

I still watch television, but I can NEVER get over the cancellation of Jericho! It was such a great show, and it there was petition after petition to bring it back.
But it never came, even after several promises from the network!

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 10-02-2008, 08:32 AM

I cried for about an hour when I found out that Dudley the Dragon was cancelled. D:

moon waltz
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2008, 09:19 PM

Well, it wasn't exactly overwhelming bitterness, but more the fact that Enterprise was the only TV I did watch. I confess that I'm not entirely certain whether the decision to shorten its run somehow caused the last season being really good, but I had liked it all along.

Sakura D. Rose
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Sakura D. Rose

Old 10-03-2008, 08:08 AM

I hate when they cancel good shows!!! UGH!!!! When they cancelled Moonlight and Blood ties i think i almost killed somebody!!!!! UGH!!!! It pissed me off!!!! Why just ruin my life like that !!!! They should get hit my a mad monkey!!!!

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 11-26-2008, 02:13 AM

Actually I think a lot of folks who love cult tv would love asian tv. I only get korean TV by me, but I love the dramas especially.

Lol, I just remembered Seoul 1945 getting cancelled because of controversy and it being finished in a hurry and it ticking me off.

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2008, 11:10 PM

Yup. First it was The Sentinel, that's when I kinda stopped tv watching so much. Now it's Stargate SG-1, I rarely turn on the boob toob anymore, just Blue's Clues and the likes for my son.

DVD's and the internet are the way I pretty much go now...

KelemiNightingale
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to KelemiNightingale Send a message via MSN to KelemiNightingale Send a message via Yahoo to KelemiNightingale

Old 12-06-2008, 12:33 PM

It's never made me not want to watch TV, but I am upset with some of the shows they've canceled now. Boston Legal, ER, and Pushing Daisies. I really loved Pushing Daisies too, it's a fun show to watch.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 12-09-2008, 03:25 AM

I watch very little TV as it is. There's only a few shows that I watch, so if those got canceled I probably wouldn't bother. For a long time I didn't watch TV at all, then I started vaguely watching stuff my mom watched, then some stuff that came on after those shows caught my attention, so I've got about four shows I watch now. One was a show that was new last year, and they showed the first season, but this year they haven't shown it at all, and I can't figure out if it was canceled or not. D: I thought I heard something about them showing it again in January so I guess I just have to wait and see because I can't really find any information on it. It was a pretty funny show. I wouldn't stop watching TV though even if it was canceled because I have a few other shows I watch and have been watching, but if all those shows were canceled, then I wouldn't watch anymore unless I'd happened to find more shows. I really only like certain things, I find a lot of things out there to be boring or just not the type of thing I'd be interested in, and I don't always know where to look for good shows.

The Volturis Lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Volturis Lover Send a message via MSN to The Volturis Lover Send a message via Yahoo to The Volturis Lover

Old 12-12-2008, 03:54 PM

I was so upset when they cancelled the show The Class. I thought it was hilarious. Now I barely watch anything on TV.

christka

Old 03-17-2009, 09:19 PM

yea i was way ticked when Blood Ties was canceled i still am

craze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-18-2009, 02:02 AM

I totally agree with you! Some of my FAVOURITE shows such as 15/Love, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Scout's Safari and Daria got cancelled. It was truly horrific.

One of the most devastating losses i've suffered was that of the show jPod. It was this new quirky show that played in Canada. It was deliciously odd. I still miss it to this day.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 03-19-2009, 03:14 AM

This week's ending of Kyle XY made me angry. They ended the show just like it was the ending to a season, not the series. They dropped new bombshells, left all kinds of questions answered, just ended it horribly. To find out how it should have ended, you have to go to ABC Family's website, which I think is a load of crap.

AcidDrop
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-20-2009, 10:17 AM

nah, things being cancelled/taken off the air arn't a bother for me.. i just watch the rest on the internet and/or buy it on DVD! sorted!

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2009, 05:08 AM

I just swore off getting into T.V. shows altogether because all the shows I like get cancelled, dead like me, wonderfalls, BTVS, Angel, firefly and most recently pushing daisies.