.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 AM

AH! I just saw the last episode of season 6! &%$#@! I must say, one of the best finale's I've seen (except for Buffy). So the question ITCHING my cranium is; who the f%&#@ killed Jenny Schekter?! Ack!

BlueEyedWallflower
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2009, 05:29 AM

I have to disagree that it was one of the best finales ever. I and thousands of other fans have been completely pissed since last night and have flooded SHO.com with comments. No questions were really answered, and the characters did not seem like themselves in that episode. It was weird lazy writing. Also, no one really knows who killed Jenny. They never actually came out and said it. I guess they expect viewers to figure it out either by guessing or watching the online interrogation tapes videos.

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 03-10-2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedWallflower View Post
I have to disagree that it was one of the best finales ever. I and thousands of other fans have been completely pissed since last night and have flooded SHO.com with comments. No questions were really answered, and the characters did not seem like themselves in that episode. It was weird lazy writing. Also, no one really knows who killed Jenny. They never actually came out and said it. I guess they expect viewers to figure it out either by guessing or watching the online interrogation tapes videos.
You could see it that way. They left allot open, even though you could see they tried wrapping up all the relationships. They left the Bet and Tina's wide open for disaster, and it's aggravating to have a season finish like that, but I can see why they would leave it that way. I mean who really would be an ideal person to kill Jenny? None of them seem like the type. My guess is that Jenny "fell" by accident after a fight with Bet and nobody wanted to put her in the hot seat for it so they all covered her a$$ and Nicky saw so she probably rats on Bet later to cover her own a$$ and says Bet pushed Jenny, and then the tape comes out with Bet and Kelly and the next thing you know Bet's in the slammer! Maybe they'll come out with a movie of something along those lines... And the fact that there were only 8 episodes, what a bummer.

However, it was beautifully edited and it entertained the hell out of me =)

Last edited by .Jazzed; 03-10-2009 at 05:51 AM..