192AnimeDude
Blah~~
Send a message via MSN to 192AnimeDude

Old 11-04-2009, 03:49 AM

Ok I just saw Michael Jackson's This Is It. And in my point of view it is a AWESOME movie... I mean the Thriller scene in it is the bomb! The zombies are popping out it was just so cool! So... What's you view?

eragonfan10
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 192AnimeDude View Post
Ok I just saw Michael Jackson's This Is It. And in my point of view it is a AWESOME movie... I mean the Thriller scene in it is the bomb! The zombies are popping out it was just so cool! So... What's you view?

I saw the Michael Jackson's This Is It movie and I thought it was really good.
The music was really good and I really liked Thriller.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2009, 06:06 PM

why do we need a movie just after he died? more money for the psycho artist go world

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ArsenicAttitude

Old 12-16-2009, 05:03 AM

I haven't seen it yet, but my family saw it.
They said it was good.

Demon:
Even though some of his actions were weird, you have to understand that the guy never really had a childhood, and was always in the public spotlight.
I don't think he was psycho like you put it, but he was the king of pop.
Obviously, he's going to have a movie after him.
A lot of people don't understand all the good things that he did, like he did the most humanitarian events or something like that I heard.
Anyways, he did a lot of good things and everyone just focuses on the negative about him.
I never met him, but from interviews and stuff he seems like a good guy.

Sorry it's long haha.
I just have this thing where everyone thinks about all the negative about him.
He did some good stuff when he was alive.

sasuhina1985
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuhina1985

Old 12-16-2009, 06:31 AM

I saw it and i loved it. I would love to watch it again myself. When i watched it I sang every song and i just wanted to get up and dance.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM

ok he gave us the moonwalk and thriller.........what else did he do? he was so unhappy with himself that he had more plastic sergery done then Pamala has boob implants or Madona has kids I mean come on right after he dies BOOM! movie its like everyone knew he was gunna die. and what about the other dead singers do they get movies....nope. theres nothing for Joey Ramone, Jerry Garcia, Dave willams nonwe of them its like what the frick why is Jackson so special? and not having a childhood so its like if Britney died she gets a movie God help us all. so Elvis is the King of Rock name a movie after him.

Doe

Old 12-25-2009, 02:42 PM

I refused to see it in theaters; I'm waiting for the DVD. Unfortunately,
the DVD does not come out until January (thank goodness for my patience).

From the trailers and clips that I've seen online, I'm just amazed; I expect nothing
short of perfection when it comes to Michael.

@Demon: Wow, you're way out of line. Why should we have to school you in all
the achievements he accomplished? Go check out the Guinness world records he's
broken for yourself, the millions he's spent on charities to help children with
diseases, the charity he opened up, his public advocacy for the family institution.
He cared a lot about the human condition. I've never known another person nor
think I'll ever meet anyone with a heart as big as his. He's like Gandhi to me.

His record sales, unique musical sound, and literally inventing the narrative music
video barely scratch his impact on the music industry.

As for cosmetic surgery, so what? It's just a human body, an outer shell. You're
going to let that determine how you treat a person, completely disregarding the
way they think or view the world? That's pretty shallow. Not only that but, through
your ignorance, you're belittling the psychological torment he experienced as a
child.

By the way, Elvis does have his fair share of posthumous documentaries.

Do not speak out of ignorance, it makes you look like an uneducated fool.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2009, 07:07 PM

I dislike how everything is all about him after he died. I don't really care and I never really cared about him. Yes, it was a sad death but isn't every death sad? Sure he was a celebrity but you don't see poor people being treated like Jesus after they died except for Jesus. I wouldn't watch it. There was like a big colorful DVD thingy of him and his hands were in the air and I just rolled my eyes. I just wouldn't see anything about a celebrity. Even though they are almost on everything. Magazine, Posters, Billboard, and etc. None of my family saw it and I don't know if Hailey saw it. So I don't know if it was good or not. I still wouldn't see it.

Quixotic
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2009, 02:30 PM

I half way agree with lightkanna. It's not that I disliked the guy or anything, he was amazing and was a great artist, but so many people hated him before he died. Everyone around my area couldn't stand him, and if you were even caught listening to his music, they would scold you for it. Now the whole world is in love with him just because he died.

Everywhere I go I see dozens of t shirts and posters of him, and it's starting to get really old. Why wasn't he as popular before he died? Oh yeah, because everyone thought he was a freak. People are really sick, the way they judge someone so harshly, and then fall in love with them after they pass away.

Back to the movie, I haven't seen it, but I'm sure my best friend will make me watch it. She loves Michael Jackson, and has since she was little. I bought her the Michael Jackson jacket from Hot Topic for Christmas.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 PM

I totally agree with lightkanna and Quixotic. And I get called ignorant for my views. Its like Bono cares for the world but id you know for U2's latest concert it takes like 14 tractor-trailers to hall the stage and like 6 tour buses for all the people.....yup theres so gunna be a movie about him when he dies. And look in the Guinness book of world records about Jackson of all the things he has done? Who cares he was human its like people sitting there going this artist is amazing cause they won all these awards. Me personally I don't care what they do in there life or what they won I like music for the music. In your award shows and record books look up the band The Skids very good punk band they wrote some amazing song like one that Green Day and U2 did. Thats right people The Skids wrote "the Saints are Coming". Steve Buscemi helped out after 9/11 digging thru the rubble and everything but is he praised by massive amounts of people? Nope. Michael Jackson falls from stardom and we all think he's creepy but when he dies its like OH MY GOD HE WAS AMAZING!!! Question...didn't we do the same with Britney? Oh my God Britney has gone insane but then oh she's bipolar then its all good. And NEVER compare Jackson to Gandhi. Gandhi help countries he did something he lived in their world he tried to make peace. and with the movie its not even about his life it was about his God knows how menyth comeback tour. Sid Vicious dies and what do we get? A directors version of his life his bleeding stage persona. According to John Lydon the only thing they got right in the hole movie was the name Sid Vicious.

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 01-14-2010, 08:36 AM

I have not gotten a chance to see it. My mom did though with a friend and she really enjoyed. I wouldn't mind seeing it, I enjoy a lot of Micheal Jackson's music. I just wish he hadn't ruined his appearance, he was very good looking as himself.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2010, 04:58 PM

out of curiosity how meny people truly liked him when he was alive? and dont you think its a little odd that the movie came out right after he died? its like they knew he was going to die. kinda makes ya wounder. on more thing R.I.P Farrah Fawcett.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2010, 09:15 PM

I haven't seen it, I might see it eventually but I probably won't go out of the way. I only like a view of his songs, simply because the music videos are cool.

I will say that the trailer for this did look really cool. And for all the people asking "Why did they make a movie right after he died?" Come one. He was working on a stage show, he died, thus the show cannot go on. What else are they going to do but throw all the footage they had together and try to sell in order to make up for what they spent on the darn thing. It couldn't be a live show anymore so they had to do the next best thing.

I simply didn't agree with their showing it for only, was it two weeks? in the theater. That was just trying to make money of the scarcity when I know a ton of people would have gone anyway.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2010, 09:24 PM

but they could of waited to release it. let family friends and fans mourn not hey lets make some money off his death. to me it seems selfish and greedy to release it right after he died its kinda morbid if ya ask me

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 01-16-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_of_the_Sand View Post
out of curiosity how meny people truly liked him when he was alive? and dont you think its a little odd that the movie came out right after he died? its like they knew he was going to die. kinda makes ya wounder. on more thing R.I.P Farrah Fawcett.
I think that was kind of the point because the movie is supposed to be of his last days. But I also agree it's definitely also milking the death of a huge figure.

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2010, 01:20 AM

ya its kind of morbid. with me i would of waited like 2 weeks or something give people time to recover. with relesing it like right after it really seems greedy to me