*Hime*

Old 05-29-2010, 08:51 AM

Hello everyone!

Well, with the event going and all, I doubt I'll get a lot of response to this, but who among you is gonna watch the 2010 Eurovision song contest tonight?

For you Americans and other continent persons out there, this is a contest in which each member country enters a song to be performed on live television and then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the most popular song in the competition. For this edition, a Jury had been added because their have been speculations of nepotism and such in the past :)

We already had our semi-finals on Tuesday and Thursday, and these are the qualifiers of those rounds + the big four (England, France, Spain and Germany) and hostcountry (Norway)

In order of performance on the final:
Quote:
Azerbaijan
Spain
Norway
Moldova
Cyprus
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Belgium MY COUNTRY :D
Serbia
Belarus
Ireland
Greece
The United Kingdom
Georgia
Turkey
Albania
Iceland
Ukraine
France
Romania
Russia
Armenia
Germany
Portugal
Israel
Denmark
I think my own country's entry is not half bad, of course, as well as Albenia, Iceland, Germany :D

So who watches this interesting show - with over the top performance all-round?

Last edited by *Hime*; 05-29-2010 at 09:07 AM..

Hufflebean
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2010, 12:39 AM

I hadn't realised it was time already for the Eurovision to be on telly once more, so as far as I gather, I managed to completely miss it. :shock: The music entries are sometimes not to my tastes, and the presenting of the show over here has irritated me in the past (I'm in the United Kingdom.), but I'm intrigued regardless and so may well look up the entries for this year via Youtube shortly, and then be capable of giving a better response to your thread. :) Apologies for my somewhat late response.