xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-27-2015, 12:13 AM

It as been years since Alice left Wonderland it as as changed and Alice forgot them but now new girls come to wonderland and think they are Alice but it as changed for years.

Name: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Bio: The Twins are the gatekeepers for the hatter the Twins are sweet boys but playful they are serious. The Twins are good fighters, they never fought only little things they are friends with Boris the cat. The twins love breaks until their boss comes to hit them and they run off.
Picture: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121224110101

Name: Kin Hatsune
Bio: Kin is a kind sweet girl but shy girl. Kin lives in the city she as been living with her grandmother and heard the story of wonderland and she loves cat and she loves reading books.
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-29-2015, 02:55 AM

Name: Boris Airay
Role: Cheshire Cat
Bio: Boris plays as the role of the Cheshire Cat and lives in the Amusement Park. He has piercings and chains all over his body. Boris is quite territorial as a cat and he can go wherever he wants. He likes dangerous weapons such as guns and swords, which explains his friendship with the Bloody Twins. He is also on good terms with Mary Gowland and lives with him at the park.
Picture:

Name: Lorinda Day
Role: Outsider
Bio: Lori is a very adventurous girl and ever since she heard the legend of Alice Liddell she has search for an entrance to wonderland. She has a thing for twins, reading and searching for treasure.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 04-29-2015 at 03:01 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-29-2015, 03:17 AM

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were guarding the gates like always and they were so bored. Tweedle Dee had idea and smirked “Brother lets go play a trick on Boris?” Tweedle Dum smiled and said “Let’s go then.” They both ran off and went to find their friend but love playing tricks on him. However they got lost a bit and then looked around but saw a girl lying on the ground.

Kin was walking through the town she lives she and her grandmother live in a nice big house but she was worried about her much. Kin was heading back to her grandmother house and saw something in the path way and she followed it and then fell down a hole and she fell so long and so deep she thought she would die. Kin landed somewhere but was knocked out cold.

The twins looked at the girl and wonder who she was they both had idea and Tweedle Dee picked her up and carried her to the Amusement Park. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum got there and saw Boris and said “Hey Boris help us here!”

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2015, 02:47 AM

"What do you two brats want you know you aren't suppose to be in the Amusement park." Boris approached the twins with a grin then blinked at the girl. "I'll take her to my room." he lifted the girl easily into his arm and hurried to his room signaling to one of the faceless to check the girl over.

Meanwhile another room landed in wonderland with a grin on her face. After years of searching she had found one of the entrances with a blink she realized that wonderland looked nothing like what she had imagined it looked greater. "This is awesome.'' the girl gasped pushing her light brown hair out of her face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-01-2015, 03:54 AM

The twins were mad at him and Dee was about to say something put Dum put his hand on his shoulder and said "let's go before we get into more trouble." Dee sigh and they both left the place and then was walking down the path and Dee saw a girl and wonder who she was. Dee went behind her and said "a girl like you should not be out here." Dum sigh and was right behind him and sigh "sorry about my brother but he is right."

Kin was still passed out but then she slowly woken up and saw she was a weird room. Kin sat up and saw a girl but with no face and she was scared and then saw a guy there as well "how did I get here who are you people?" Kin looked at them and she was scared a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:04 AM

The girl kicked out in surprise catching the first twin in the chest. "Sorry reaction. You ok?" She blushed at how cute they were.

"Calm down outsider your in the country of hearts...or wonderland as Alice called it." Boris chuckled. "You were found unconscious not far from here."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-01-2015, 04:11 AM

Kin looked at him and blushed a bit he was cute and heard Wonderland and said "the stories like my grandmother said to me." Kin looked at him and then saw cat tail and cat ears and said "are you a cat sir?"

Dee got kicked and he was alright and said "don't worry about it outsider." Dee sigh and said "my name is Tweedle Dee this is my brother Tweedle Dum." Dee bowed to her but Dum took her hand and kisssed it and looked in her eyes "it is good to meet you miss."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-02-2015, 11:37 PM

"Of course. I'm the Cheshire cat Boris." Boris grinned at the outsider. "And I doubt this wonderland is like anything you have ever heard about." he shrugged. "Or that's what Alice said."

"I'm Lorinda. It's nice to meet the twins from the legend." Lori grinned. "Do your friends call you Dee and Dum? mine call me Lori for short I guess you guys can as well."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2015, 06:55 PM

Kin looked at him and heard the name the cat and then heard the name Alice and said "wait how do you know grandma?" Kin learn the story from her but never thought her grandma was the Alice.

Dee smiled at her and said "no one can tell us apart well besides our friend the cat." Dum sigh and said "true on that but he is busy today since we found Alice." Dum was sure it was Alice from many years ago.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:52 AM

"Alice would be an old woman by now." Lori frowned a little as they talked about Alice. "Or dead." she grimaced. "You aren't that hard to tell apart. Your Dee and your Dum." she pointed to the right one's.

"I don't know about your grandmother but I knew Alice Liddell." Boris shrugged "So if that's your grandmother I guess I knew her when she was younger."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2015, 11:50 PM

Kin looked at him and said "so you knew my grandmother after all." Kin looked deeply sad and said "she hasn't been well for a few months." Kin looked at him a bit but she looked very sad.

Dee looked at her and then got closer to her and said "you are cute then Alice was Lori-chan and you know which one." Dum sigh a bit and hit him and said "I'm so sorry he is a flirt he learn his flirting from our boss and Boris." Dum sigh.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:01 AM

"Oh that's to bad." Boris blinked. "I remember Alice was sad when people died including the pointless faceless." he shrugged. "Are you going to be alright?"

Lori blushed. "It's fine." she smiled at them. "I would love to meet your boss. Who is he?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 01:16 AM

Kin looked at him and nodded at him. "i will be alright Boris thank you though." Kin smiled at him.

Dum sigh a bit and rubbed his head and saw his brother was near her. Dee looked at her and said "our boss is the mad hatter." Dee looked at her and smiled.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:18 AM

"Good." Boris stretched. "Would you like to see wonderland?" he asked curious to see what she would think about wonderland. "I'll give you the tour." he smirked.

"I would love to meet the mad hatter. He isn't a real rabbit is he?" Lori smiled. "He won't kill me will you?" she was a little nervous that someone in this strange world would try.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-19-2015, 03:43 PM

Dee just smiled. Dum on the other hand sighed and said "The boss won't kill people he is a good man peter on the other hand he did bring Alice before if he finds out Alice is here he will be happy." Dum said he was serious about it they all fear Peter white.

Kin looked at him and smiled and she got up and said "will you show me around Boris I would like to see wonderland." Kin just smiled at him she was cute when she smiled.