View Poll Results: Have you ever been to a convention?
Yes! I love them! 2 18.18%
Yes! I even went in Cosplay!! 3 27.27%
Sadly no, but I've always wanted to! 5 45.45%
No thanks! Not interested. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 06:22 AM

Ahh!!! Bible thumpers...that is damn scary as all hell. I have some family born in the south. My husband and I will never visit there together because we are mixed race couple. I like being alive and breathing far too much to tempt fate by coming down there.

Sorry for the delay in responding. The movie on the television captivated me. Hot black guys dancing around, stomping the yard, oh so tasty.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 06:26 AM

It's more socially acceptable to be mixed race couple than an out homosexual. Though I will admit, lesbians have it easier than gay men. I think it's a screwy way of thinking, but it's really the truth. To me I just don't care. Long as both people are happy.

I know when I lived in North Alabama with my fiance...that was interesting. >.< We always were getting the oddest and most hateful looks. Had our car keyed a few times among other things. But Living in Florida is a lot different. Most people just don't care. Lol

And i"m probably about to get caught up in my tv shows so I totally understand.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 06:46 AM

We've chatted before, haven't we? I swear I've talked to you before. *scratches her head*

Funny enough, I am being stalked by this girl that I knew from when I was younger and she "thinks" she is a lesbian and has decided to start asking me if we would have been together when we were younger if I was into girls. I am all for people exploring their sexuality, but when I have straight up said I am married and she calls me babe, or baby...is that just a little creepy? Or am I over reacting? And this is not a question asked just because you are lesbian, asking because she just text me, good night, baby. Love you.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 06:48 AM

Haha we totally have.
I've been Miss Mad Hatter *that's my mule now* and then before becoming Veno I was Deliciously Ravenous. (hence everyone calling me Veno anyways)

I think I would just go with your gut instincts. If it's making you uncomfortable then yes it's creepy if not then it's not I gues? Lol It's all how you see the situation.
LIke where I live, babe, baby, sweetheart, etc is totally normal for anyone, but if I ask them not to use it and they continue then it gets uncomfortable.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 07:15 AM

Well here is where it gets a bit weirder for me. She and I just reconnected a couple of months ago and she instantly went to, "can you be my best friend? I don't have one." Now it's escalated to, "text me when you get off work, I miss you, would you have sex with me if you were into girls."
Probably going to have to let her down nicely.

That makes sense! I recognize Deliciously Ravenous Pretty sure you've come into my hosted threads during events.

---------- Post added 07-18-2015 at 12:15 AM ----------

Well here is where it gets a bit weirder for me. She and I just reconnected a couple of months ago and she instantly went to, "can you be my best friend? I don't have one." Now it's escalated to, "text me when you get off work, I miss you, would you have sex with me if you were into girls."
Probably going to have to let her down nicely.

That makes sense! I recognize Deliciously Ravenous Pretty sure you've come into my hosted threads during events.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 07:29 AM

Oh. Wow. Holy cluck. I don't know if there is even a letting her down nicely. She seems kinda...strange.

Lol well I've been around Mene since 2009 So yeah I'm sure we've rubbed elbows at some time or another. :D

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-18-2015, 02:30 PM

... I must be in dirty mode... I actually kinda read 'sex friend'...
O__O somehow eyes seem to jump line...
>///<

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 01:36 AM

Lmao Oh my goodness - I step away to binge watch Mischievous Kiss - Love In Tokyo (Japanese Drama) and conversation breaks out! I love it! :D

Although I'm debating if I should read back or not... xuv kind of has me worried.... o.o;

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 02:05 AM

love in tokyo sounds interesting

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 02:22 AM

It's so good hummy! It's currently on Crunchyroll - not sure if it's free or membership because I have a membership, but totally check it out - it's based on the Anime Itazura na Kiss! Which is also a great Anime <3

And if you like that one then I recommend Hana Yori Dango Anime and Japanese Drama - I think the Korean one is horrible and the alternate movie for the Anime is horrible too. >_> /very passionate about this Anime in particular LOL

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 02:23 AM

i'll check it out on netflix and amazon prime
thanks~how's life treating you these days

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 02:28 AM

Not too bad! Busy busy - still in pain and basically staying in bed after an injection I had over 2 weeks ago. Had a really bad reaction to the steroid injection they did in my leg and if I'm on my leg too long it really becomes unbareable. I go see my doctor on the 24th but until then I'm basically in bed most of the time - I haven't been on a computer in that entire time, been on mobile entirely save for a few moments on the computer to order nursing supplies and order a limited release reward on Disney Movie Rewards lol But overall aside from the leg I'm actually doing really well! :3

How's everything on your end? :D

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 03:16 AM

haha I ended up crashing out asleep last night watching netflix. :P

Hopefully today I can stay up a little later and chat with you guys on here.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 03:23 AM

What did you watch on Netflicks? I watched The Penguins movie. XD

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 03:35 AM

Haha I ended up just putting on Futurama for mindless background while I was trying to work on thank you notes. Which I fell asleep doing. Woke up when my parents got back form the car lot today at 11am. xD

My mom traded in her cute little car for an SUV so she can fit everyone in there not just her an a passenger. xD She needed a car to put all three of the carseats in. (My nieces and my sons) Her little two person coupe just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 03:53 AM

Ooooo! The Penguins Movie is so good!! I loved it!! DreamWorks rocks lol I just recently watched the How To Train Your Dragon series they moved from Cartoon Network to Netflix - sooo good! But I feel like I'm the only person who didn't know that it was a different voice actor for Stoick - totally thought Gerard Butler did the tv series too when it was on Cartoon Network but nope!

Aw! At least she was willing to trade! :D We have a Mitsubishi Sport that's great for that! We can either fit 2 carseats/boosters and a person or 3 carseats/boosters in the back :3 It's perfect for carting the minis around when we visit! Though if either cousin has more kids we're in trouble LOL!

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 04:13 AM

Lol that was all her idea. I've got an '04 mustang and my carseat fits just fine and dandy in the back. :) I was glad I didn't have to trade in my car.

She drove a mini van my entire life until after I moved out at 18, (6 years ago) and then she got a Pontiac Solstice. Yup two seater. haha And so whenever we want to go pick up my nieces I would have to drive my car, so she finally was like "I need something I can take more than just me and someone else in. " she was looking at four door cars and then fell in love with a Buick Enclave. That's a nice ass vehicle.

I eventually plan on trading in my car, but that'll be when I get out of school.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 04:38 AM

I really want the Ford Taurus SUV - we had a Taurus car for years and it was the best dang thing ever - I've always wanted to go back to it but I need more space than a car because of how much I travel - can't have anything smaller than an SUV - preferably sport because it's more manageable for me lmao I'm bad with big vehicles!

My Gramp has a Jeep SUV too that I love - it needs a few upgrades because he bought the least decked out vehicle he could get because it was there on the lot and ready to go - but it's still an awesome car awesome runs fantastic! I personally wouldn't ever go with awesome Mitsubishi again - this thing is a piece of junk and we bought it brand new and it's either awesome 2013 or a 2014 - only had it a year!

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 04:43 AM

Haha well I'm a muscle car kind of girl. I was planning on buying one of the new Mustangs this upcoming year but yeah that's out of the question. I'm not a huge fan of SUV's. But I have been looking at vehicles to upgrade to when I get the chance money wise. Lol I'm not gonna unload and load a child in and out of the back of a Mustang forever. haha. But till I get done with school will be alright. :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 04:49 AM

You get used to it for sure - my cousin did that with Lil for awhile until she got a new car - it wasn't the best but it worked until she could do something different! :3

I've always been in love it trucks but they're not practical for my life lol I totally need an SUV for suitcases because I'm constantly on the road for one reason or another - sometimes just over night but most of the time it's for 2-3 days she a time :3 So a SUV is the only way to go - it's why we ended up trading in the Taurus :(

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 04:59 AM

Lol that's just crazy. And It was funny all my friends were like "haha gonna trade up for a mommy vehicle." NOPE carseat fits! Bwahaha. I just actually got that car the way I want it too. Not that I'll be drag racing or drifting with it anymore. :P Those days are over for now. Haha It'll probably trade in or sell for a pretty penny though. Specially if I sell it to an individual. :D So that'll be good when it comes to get a new vehicle. I do want to get a paint job for it. The paint on my trunk is starting to just look weird. And I'm tired of a black car. I die in Florida.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 05:10 AM

Oh definitely get a pretty penny from an individual more so than a dealership - would easily help pay for a new vehicle!! :3

Omg I bet - that must be a nightmare to try and air condition!! O.o

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 05:18 AM

Lol well considering I've already been offered around 12 grand for my car a couple months ago, it might even pay for most of my new car. ^^ And I got this car for dirt cheap from a guy who was selling it because his daughter got a DUI her senior year and so he took her car. :P Her loss, my gain. Least he was a responsible parent and took her car from her and got her into all sorts of help for her drinking.

I actually never used my A/C until this summer. I just couldn't hack the heat being pregnant. Usually my windows are down and I'm cruising. Lol

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 05:28 PM

I agree - definitely a responsible parent. And at least it worked out in your favor too! 12kis definitely a great price for it - and it'll only get better I'm sure with a new paint job! That could literally pay for a new vehicle or at least knock your payment down quite a bit :3

Really?? I always have to have A/C in the car! I can't deal without it lol Too muggy!!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-19-2015, 05:30 PM

I like that... her loss, my gain. *giggles*