Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-14-2015, 06:42 PM

Not nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but it was the first nine hours of the event or so, so things'll probably be a bit faster today. XD

And what with both being staff and being ill, I think it makes a good bit of sense that you don't get around to regular posting as much as you used to. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
I'm doing great, Maria! Waiting to get in the shower.
Showers are good! :) Mine went cold really fast this morning XD That's what I get for showering at 9:00 AM instead of my usual time early in the morning :P XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Freedom View Post
Oh, thanks! I'll definitely do that! :D

I'm kind of hoping that we're doing some sort of dinner at home, as I'm not even sure I have the energy to go out. We'll see. He's staying strong with his being determined not to tell me. xD Stubborn man! :P
My boyfriend and I were like "What do you want to do?" "I don't know you, you?" Then we named some things...and never decided anything XD He has to work until 4 or 5 anyway XD

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Not nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but it was the first nine hours of the event or so, so things'll probably be a bit faster today. XD

And what with both being staff and being ill, I think it makes a good bit of sense that you don't get around to regular posting as much as you used to. XD
haha I missed posting in the event for the most part yesterday - was at a friends house instead XDDD I didn't even know it was starting when I got home from work yesterday XDDD

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 02-14-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
My boyfriend and I were like "What do you want to do?" "I don't know you, you?" Then we named some things...and never decided anything XD He has to work until 4 or 5 anyway XD
Haha, oh dear! Both being indecisive? Hopefully you two can figure something out. :]

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 06:45 PM

Is that a thing that usually happens, Maria? :o

Silenia

Old 02-14-2015, 06:46 PM

Yeah, there wasn't any real forewarning about the time it was starting, Maria. XD I just happened to have the luck of being online. :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Freedom View Post
Haha, oh dear! Both being indecisive? Hopefully you two can figure something out. :]
haha yeah XDDD We both are like "eeeeehhhh? " XD

Quote:
Is that a thing that usually happens, Maria? :o
I usually shower right before bed or early in the morning...which means no one else has used the water much before that time and it stays hotter longer... when I shower when more people are up and doing things, it goes cold quite fast lol

Quote:
Yeah, there wasn't any real forewarning about the time it was starting, Maria. XD I just happened to have the luck of being online. :P
I just completely forgot it was even going to happen yesterday at all XD *forgot*

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-14-2015, 06:49 PM

so many posts :O

I was joking about bathing in the baja sauce (of course) but now the idea is growing on me! creamy, so nicely moisturising, and pepperjack so warming...sounds rather nice, regardless of if you're germy!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-14-2015, 06:50 PM

I know I am drastically different. *twirls around and flips hair*
Especially the new hair, makes me a different me.

Yes, the Xuxu is sick. :< I am with the theory of, it is better to have small illness once a year rather than not having it for many years and burt out with one SEVERE illness.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
so many posts :O

I was joking about bathing in the baja sauce (of course) but now the idea is growing on me! creamy, so nicely moisturising, and pepperjack so warming...sounds rather nice, regardless of if you're germy!
LMAOOOOO XDDDD You should market this and sell it XDDD *pictures ads of women bathing in baja sauce and jelly saying "So moisturizing...so creamy...so warming!!! BAJAAAAAA*

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 06:51 PM

Ah, yeah. The perils of living in an apartment building, I suppose! :p

Hi, Jelly!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I know I am drastically different. *twirls around and flips hair*
Especially the new hair, makes me a different me.

Yes, the Xuxu is sick. :< I am with the theory of, it is better to have small illness once a year rather than not having it for many years and burt out with one SEVERE illness.
I usually know people's avvie styles...and did not guess that avvie was yours XDDD

small once a year is definitely a lot better than a severe illness D:

Silenia

Jelly, that's now the sixth time in the past few days that I've run into my ooooooold 08 art in your rotating sig. XD The one with the heart-balloon and the white chocolate dress.

Maria: I didn't even -know- it was starting yesterday, though I did suspect it when it didn't start on the 12th. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Ah, yeah. The perils of living in an apartment building, I suppose! :p

Hi, Jelly!
basically XDDD Plus it got cold here last night (that's hard to do in florida) and so the pipes are all probably cold

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Jelly, that's now the sixth time in the past few days that I've run into my ooooooold 08 art in your rotating sig. XD The one with the heart-balloon and the white chocolate dress.

Maria: I didn't even -know- it was starting yesterday, though I did suspect it when it didn't start on the 12th. XD
LOL It's sad because I knew at one point...just forgot *been so out of it* XDDDD

Jelly has a rotating sig with like 100 images XD

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 06:54 PM

Evil pipes! Also the shower is free, so I'll be back in a bit.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-14-2015, 06:57 PM

Yeppers. Mariaria know me well. I actually don't like pink. though I do have pink items.
BUT THIS IS FOR VDAY!

Silenia

Old 02-14-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
basically XDDD Plus it got cold here last night (that's hard to do in florida) and so the pipes are all probably cold

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

LOL It's sad because I knew at one point...just forgot *been so out of it* XDDDD

Jelly has a rotating sig with like 100 images XD
I know, and yet I keep running into the two or three of mine in it so very often. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Evil pipes! Also the shower is free, so I'll be back in a bit.
Woo!!! go shower go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Yeppers. Mariaria know me well. I actually don't like pink. though I do have pink items.
BUT THIS IS FOR VDAY!
haha I'm not a pig fan of pink either XD But I own some pink items too XD *hardly uses them* haha

Quote:
I know, and yet I keep running into the two or three of mine in it so very often. XD
haha XDDD It's like it knows you are back!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-14-2015, 06:59 PM

92 actually Maria, not 100 xD Close, but no cigar ;D It does seem to go through phases of showing the same one though, or it seems to do that for me, anyway.

Hi Mr. Giant Butt! \o

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 07:00 PM

Maria: Perhaps it does. XD

And yes, jelly, I seem to notice the same trend. That, or perhaps there just are a few that catch the eye more than the others and thus you notice them more frequently. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
92 actually Maria, not 100 xD Close, but no cigar ;D It does seem to go through phases of showing the same one though, or it seems to do that for me, anyway.

Hi Mr. Giant Butt! \o
I was close!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule of Silenia View Post
Maria: Perhaps it does. XD

And yes, jelly, I seem to notice the same trend. That, or perhaps there just are a few that catch the eye more than the others and thus you notice them more frequently. XD
Jelly's sig has it's own mind :P

Or maybe you just notice yours more often because they were yours? XDDD *shrugs*

Silenia

Old 02-14-2015, 07:05 PM

There's a handful of others I also see come past more often than seems reasonable, but yes, I am more likely to notice my own. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
There's a handful of others I also see come past more often than seems reasonable, but yes, I am more likely to notice my own. XD
It's like when I bought my car...never noticed it on the road before I bought it...now I see them everywhere XD

Silenia

Old 02-14-2015, 07:07 PM

Yeah, something you have a close association with, you're more likely to notice. XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah, something you have a close association with, you're more likely to notice. XD
Well i am up to 40 chips now :D woo hoo :D

Silenia

Old 02-14-2015, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Well i am up to 40 chips now :D woo hoo :D
Nice! Main's getting close to 100 chips; personal mule has 0 chips but 84 chips in event commons; charity mule has 35 chips.

Once main's at 100 and arcade-maxed, going to focus a bit more on the charity mule , I think.