`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-06-2008, 01:45 AM

Tuskino nodded his head. "Thanks." He said. He started walking, dragging his feet along the way. He went to the nearest un-occupied bedroom because he felt like he was about to fall down and sleep right there on the floor. At least he wanted something soft to land on, preferably a bed. But before going anywhere else, Tuskino stopped and looked a Pheonix. "Why are we going to kill the Pharaoh?" He asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2008, 01:46 AM

"He killed my father for a false reason." she said.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-06-2008, 01:51 AM

Tuskino was silent for a moment. "Any other reasons?" He asked. He remembered hearing Neith saying that killing someone from personal problems is not the way to go. "Because that doesnt seem such a good reason to me. You should have more reasons to back us all up..." Tuskino added yawning again.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2008, 01:53 AM

"He's too young to be a pharaaoh... Topo arrogant... he depends on his advisors too much..." Pheonix added.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 01:57 AM

Tuskino chuckled. "Doesn't ever pharaoh before him do the same?" He asked. "I think the Pharaoh is just a model, rather a symbol for the advisors to do all the work. To think the family is perfect and should continue to run things there way. But whenever a bad advisor peeps in, things go wrong." Tuskino added. "Dont you agree?" He asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2008, 01:59 AM

Pheonix nodded, "But..."" she began, "Anotehr reason I would like to kill him is because we have been asked to do it." she said.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 02:05 AM

"Asked? By whom?" Tuskino asked a little surprised. Who would ask to have the king killed by them? Sounded a little weird to him but his shock didn't last long. He was too tired to care at the moment.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 02:12 AM

"Wait, we have been asked?" Amati was surprised, who would wan to kill the Pharao "by whom if I may ask" this was screaming to be suspicious

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 03-06-2008, 02:35 AM

Ibis raised a brow and listened to the conversation, curious as to which way it would go. He had made his decision already... but it was a matter of how everyone else walked.

He wished to know who asked as well however...

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Neith sighed as she nodded walking into the room and laying down. She slowly started to set up a list of reasons. Sighing as she closed her eyes she thought of all the reasons they should kill the king and all the reasons they shouldn't. She found that the pro's to the killing out weighed the con's of it. She would have no choice but to stand behind Phoenix in her choice this time. She sighed as she laid there, her breathing slowed down and her heart steadied so she could fall into the protected slumber she needed. After a while she woke up and walked out to see what everyone was doing. She had the same look that she always did when she surrendered to Phoenix. It was a dead give away that she wasn't going to argue anymore.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 05:36 PM

Pheonix shrugged. "I have no idea." It was on a piece of parchment..." she said/replied.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2008, 06:33 PM

Tuskino just nodded his head. "I see..." He replied. Yawning once more, he rubbed his eyes and scratched his head. "Im to tired to care right now...I'll care tomorow...Maybe..." Tuskino added turning around and going into an available room.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 AM

Ibis blinked at Tuskino's reaction. This could quite likely be the biggest decision in their lives, and he was too tired to care? But he did not say anything deciding silence was the better option.

He looked towards Phoenix then. "But this is soemthing you wish to do, correct?" he asked her. "It does however, seem a slight suspicious, that an individual would contact you with such a request after your father was killed," he admitted, giving a soft sigh.

"But as long as it is what you wish to do, I am behind you in the matter still," he added.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2008, 12:22 AM

Pheonix turned to Ibis and nodded. "Yes. I would like to do this." she said to him.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 12:35 AM

"Right then," Ibis replied, giving a light smile. Of course, with Ibis one never knew what such a smile meant. "Then that settles it." He paused a moment then.

"Whatever happens, I know, someone's life will be changed..." he added, pondering once more. He pondered getting a bit of rest himself, but decided his mind was far too active to sleep upon.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2008, 01:59 AM

Neith sighed softly. "Your right Ibis King Tut's wife and unborn child will have a much different life after this. I hope this goes as well as planned I hate running it makes me feel cowardly. Phoenix you call the shots just wake me when your ready to go or something." She said softly walking over and laying in a sun beam. She just wanted to rest for a while.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 04:10 PM

[[Sorry for lack of replies. Im preparing to go on vacation on Monday so I cant post until I return. (April 6) Im sorry.]]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-30-2008, 12:41 AM

((It's okay. Thanks for letting us know.))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2008, 12:27 AM

"So...." Phoenix bgean, "Shall we give him a warning?" she asked. After all, it was only fair.