*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:01 AM

User: Violent_Beauty
Name: Alexander J price
Sex: Male
Bionot much of one now) He has a history of crime. (more during story/plot)
Personality: He is arrogant, rude a total sarcastic smart ass. He loves money and women.
Looksark hair and eyes, olive skin, tall, built, strong.

User: Lolita
Beckaa Jane Louis is a girl of 17 born in the ealy-ish to mid 1900s. Her family was doing fine until her father died. His last brother had died along with his mother and father had passed away throwing him into a depression. Wealthy people, was the family, until he died and the mother found out that they were in debt due to the gambling and alcohol addiction he had. This was unknown to Beckaa until, one day, the mother could no longer bear the secret. One of her three daughters would have to marry. One was too young, the other was too bitter, leaving Beckaa. Arranging a marriage with a wealthy family that the dead father was feuding with, Beckaa and her future husband are destined to unite in the most unimaginable ways, especially since there is another young man who'd literally kill to be able to get a chance with Beckaa.
Image:
Beckaa

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:25 AM

Beckaa Hovered with her group of friends by the dance floor, fanning herself. Her red hair was done in a dramatic updo with small ringlet falling loose here and there around her shoulders. Her cheeks held their usual helthy glow and her soft, rose her lips never failing to have the smallest hint of a smile. And she was dressed in a elegant, silk gown of a ocean blue color, with white here and there. Her corset pushing her breasts up to have the slight emphasis of cleavage peaking out from her low-cut white undergown. She wore earring dangling glimmering crystals, and a matching necklace on her neck. She was literally the most elegant, graceful, and beautiful being there.

But it was what was expected of a popular, wealthy family. She sat with the most beautiful, good-natured women. She had the best quality food they could afford, and many handsome suitors at their feet, ready to give the world for them. Like Beckaa did.

Beckaa was the most known and loved daughter of her three siblings. The youngest being too childish, and still learning proper ediquette, while her eldest sister was bitter and spoiled rotten, not to mention having the most unfortunate family traits. She was literally the one cursed with all the flaws that the younger two lacked. So she never attended parties. And when she did, she dressed plainly so no one would notice her if she was there or not.

But those few things makes Beckaa the most unfortunate. She was only 17, just had her coming-out party not a year ago, and was already destined to find a wealthy, handsome suitor to make their family even richer, and make an heir more beautiful than the world could imagine.

That responcibility was preched to her since her coming out. It was actually something she looked forward to. She was the kind of woman who wanted a sucsessful, beautiful, and wealthy family. She wanted a life where she could travel in the summers and party in the winters. She was primped and prepared to be showcased. She was the envy at parties, and wished to stay that way.

Breathing out she looked over the dance floor, so eager to dance with a suitor, so restless that she actually had to situate herself many times before smothing every wrinkle out of her soft, shimmering skirts.

Her friends gaze her a small smile. They knew how she felt, and hoped that soon they'd be asked to dance as well.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:41 AM

Alexander was a very rich and powerful man, of course he did so my Illegal means. He was well known for his riches and good looks, his charming smile, his smooth talking to the ladies, women begged and would even pay or give there life to spend a night with him, yes he was that good. He has a temper but hardly shows it. He is often spotted at parties, such as the one he is about to sneak into. He has no Idea what Kind of party it is, but he is very recognized...especially by the ladies.

It was needless to say Alex sold drugs, it was how he had so much money, of course he was also His own boss, he owned about every Single one of the High-class dressing stores. The very same stored only the wealthy and high-class shop at, he made great money and was known all over, of course no one new of him selling drugs in the side, it was great money. He loved money almost more than women themselves.

He was in the middle of a sell when cops showed up, so he saved himself and walked into the in going party as if he were a guest, of course as soon as he did, girls surrounded him and he heard people talk. "Is that really Alexander Price? One of the richest men alive?" One said and they gossiped. He soon saw that this was a party for suitors and women who look to be Married off. "Ladies Ladies please!" He began. " Im proud today to say, I am looking to impress the lucky lady that is here tonight looking for a man" All the girls looked up a very beautiful red head, dressed in one of his that he sold. He smiled. And walked her way, he had no intention as of now to marry the girl, but if the cops stopped by, they would never suspect Alex as the one who was in charge of the sold drugs.

He walked towards the girl as people whispered about him still, in shock that he was even here at all, the girls even folded there arms, envious that he was only looking for the one girl. He smiled as he got close, he bowed and asked the pretty lady. "May I have this dance?" He dark hair was slicked back, his eyes were as dark as night and his olive skin was to die for, he dressed in a very high class suit, very expensive, not many men have been seen wearing a suit like his.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:49 AM

Beckaa watched as her guests were all looking at a man who'd just arrived. She knew very well she'd not invited him, maybe her mother did. But she hadn't. Either way, she was hospitable and simply let her blue eyes meet his with a look that made it clear she was a prideful, but kind and graceful creature, seeing only trouble and mischief in his actually made a small smile appear on her lips.

"Yes, you may." She answered in a breezy, musical voice. she was aware of the envious glares from the women, and her friends gave the people a look that made them instantly turn their backs and get back to the partying. There was nothing that concerned them going on there.

"Be careful, darling... He looks a bit dangerous..." her friend Beth joked, but it was an inside joke. they liked their guys they flirted with to be tall, dark, and dangerous. It was one of their personal fantasies and thrills, but they never let that small detail get out. they had a clean image to keep up, and by god they were keeping it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:15 AM

Alex Smiled and took her hand, leading her onto the dance floor, he was a great dancer as well, a talent he showed off. He saw the look he got from this beauty, and he liked it. As he danced with her he spoke. "I apologize for the Intrudence" He spun her around his body before pulling her back into his arms. " I am Alexander" He said with a sly sexy smile. "When I knew such a beauty was here for a suitor, I had to come and steal a dance" He lied, he had no idea what so ever about what the party was for. He most likely knew her Parents, he recognized the dress after all.

When the music got a bit Faster and more fun, he smiled and twisted and twirled the young girl, at times he again brought her close to her body, he ignored the sobs and whines from the other girls, the music got slow again after awhile and he stopped, he bowed and kissed her hand. "It was a pleasure, I hope to dance with you again" He said with a handsome smile.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:28 AM

Beckaa smiled. "Don't worry about it. I was quite bored..." she said with an enchanting smile of her own."Beckaa Louis, a pleasure to make your aquaintence..." she said in reply, almost mechanicaly. It was clear she said that many times already. "It's nice to know there is a gentleman here who knows how to dance." she said, subtly complimenting him, easily doing the movement the utmost grace and skill that it made the sobbing women give her envious glares. She enjoyed it, the attention, and the slight rush she was getting from dancing with him.

As the music got faster and the man twirled around the room with her, she found she was actually, for the first time, enjoying the party. And was slightly disapointed when he'd said his goodbyes, but didn't show it. Instead, she curtsied. "Maybe you will..." she answered, her mother watching her from the upstairs balcony as she turned from him, stealing one of the lower clas girl's dates and having him twirl around with her.

they did chat, but the new suitor she randomly snagged bored her soon enough, and trying to find someone interesting at the party was like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. It was almost so irritating that she nearly fled her own party, but instead, she went to announce dinner with her mother.

In the dining room, her mother gave her a look as she got all their attention, and announced her daughter was looking for a suitor, before sitting. Little did Beckaa know that her mother had a suitor... And she'd already spoken with Alex's father... It was set in steel now. there was no turning back, and neither had a choice in the matter.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:42 AM

Alex was about to make way and leave but dinner was announced and he was rushed into the room, he then saw Beckkaa once more and sent her a charming smile. He was told he was to be seated next to her, he was confused as to why he needed to sit next to Beckkaa. He soon saw and recognized her mother, she was the one who bought the dress from his store and he remembers giving her a discount because she knew his father, the previous owner of all his stores. He just gave her a smile and sat beside the girl. He kissed her hand and smiled. "And we meet again"

He looked around and saw a few faces he Knew and gave them a smile and a "Howdy due" And all that good stuff, Alex felt most out of place mostly because he had not been invited, maybe he was being called out on and kicked out, no, These people would not ruin a party on his account.

He just looked at the girl and smiled, he knew he should not speak, not before an announcement and supper, it was not proper.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:58 AM

Beckaa's mother had said the first part, just to smile and add that a desirable suitor has been found.

"My dearest daughter and Beckaa, has been arranged to marry Sir Alexander Price. " she said, to have a few men shoot him a look, and Beckaa a pleading gaze. But all she could do was stare at her mother. She was confused, and slightly angered, but she remained calm, simply shooting a questioning gaze at her mother before sighing.

"We do..." she agreed, with a small, apologetic smile, letting her confusment show only to him for a fraction of a second before smiling as many of the mothers and aunts and uncle congradulated them. But for what? She hardly knew the man, he hardly knew her. She knew her mother would change that, and quickly... But it didn;t change the fact that she was baffled, and embarrassed.

"Mother, May we be excused?" she asked politely, and her mother seemed irritated but easily concealed it, taking her daughter's hand and walking with her to a hall, alex's father appeared beside them. There was clearly a small argument, and clearly beckaa put up a good argument, because her mother, and Alex's father both seemed irritated before they returned, Sitting down.

Beckaa was clearly irritated, as was her mother and Alex's father, and the fact none of them wore the mask of defeat meant that this discussion would carry on later. For now, they had guests to feed and entertain.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:05 AM

Alex's eyes went wide, as Beckkaa and her mother left, he got glares from other men, and women alike. What could he say? He had no idea this had happened! When he saw his father and her and her mother come back Alex almost died, as his father really gone out of his way to ruin his life? Sure Beckkaa was good looking and fun but to be married so young? He was not ready!

When the feast started he looked at the girl, clearly unhappy with the decision. He spoke to her, since now it was ok too. "I had no idea" He said almost as annoyed as she was, In fact all he had come here to do was to not be caught by the cops, now he engaged? What the hell? He thought as he grabbed some food and ate.

He had no more words for the girl at this time, but he sure had a mouthful for his father, His father was even more powerful then Alex and most men feared him. Alex was one of them, but for his father to do this, he needed to know why.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:11 AM

Beckaa sighed, drinking her wine with a soft, comforting smile to him. "I am sure you didn't. My mother can be... sneaky, like a snake at times." She said, only loud enough for him to hear. "From what they told me, my mother approached your father with the idea first." she said, hoping to calm the other down. She didn't like it when people around her were irritated, even if she was herself. It made it harder for her to calm down.

Sighing she ate slowly, a little bite here and there but not too much. She knew if she ate too much she'd see it later. Being angry and having a full stomach was not something you'd want her to do, because when she was enraged, she'd get dizzy and faint, and that would cause an internal uprising, so to speak.

"Try the wine..." she said, changing the subject. "My mother had it imported from spain. They are said to be making the best wines this year." she said, not really knowing what to say, but hoping the weak attempt at changing the subject would start at least a half pleasant conversation.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:20 AM

He smiled. "Oh, welll Makes sense, My father seems to think Id never marry anyways, at least now That I am nearly 30" He said, it was a bit of a lie, he was a few years off.

He smiled at the girl tried the wine. "Mm, this is fantastic, I always did love Spain's wine, Me and my father used to drink it all the time" He said with a laugh remembering old times, he felt less irritated knowing it was not his fathers Idea, but still, he agreed. "So, why are you so upset? I mean this party is for you, after all" He said with a charming smile.

He did wonder why she was so...upset over the whole deal she was looking to marry was she not? Of course who would want to marry an old man? He ate most of his food, but not all, he was rather full. "This is amazing" He said sipping on some more wine.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:28 AM

She smiled and nodded. "She can be agressive when making offers..." she said, mostly to herself than him.

She then shrugged. "I'm upset because, even though I look forward to getting married, I expected that I'd at least get a year or two to have fun before having to commit to any one man..." she explained to him softly. "And it's a party. Parties happen here almost every week. Either for me, for my sister, for a family friend, or to aknowledge the anniversary of someone or a death. You have yet to realize this house is a social central... If you want to hear about the lastest drama, ,ir just things going on in politics, this is the place to go." she said, mocking the parties a bit.

She couldn't help it. She was 17, this man was so many years older than her... she was merely a child to him, but still she must marry him? she didn;t even get the chance to play? To flirt?

"And since you are to be my fiance, you should know you're marrying someone who's almost a child to you. 17 to be exact. Should I feel good about being forced into marriage only one year after my coming out party?" she said, her anger already rising, but she hid it well, only focusing on the wine, smiling.

"My aunt and her husband own a wine companyin spain, and their children are wine tasters. They buy, and send to us only the best foods, and wines." she told him, clearly proud of her family.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:42 AM

He nodded. "Yes, your quite young, I am 26, well I just turned 26 not too long ago" He said. A child? She was not even...this was not right. But what was done was done..."Yes, My father is well...very convincing...." He said sipping more wine. His father was most like lt more than thrilled to hear that his only son was to be married.

"Well, if you must know, I am very experienced...But I understand, I simply wished to flirt and play around until I died" He said now flirting with the girl, trying to get her to smile. "Besides, Im not that bad, Women would die to marry me, if they could" He said, he didnt mean to brag but it was true.

He felt Beckkaas pain..Even though he has had his share of playing around, she was just a girl, and he was sure she thought it would be awhile before she was married off, and Alex, hoped he would never be married.

"Well, indeed they send the best" He said to her comment about the wine and food.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 04:49 AM

She smiled. "Be greatful you have your father, still..." she scolded him playfully, before giggling.

Oh, he hardly knew how much of a tease beckaa could be to some men... "I don't believe you... No one could possibly be that good." she said, but it was clear she was just playing. "And besides, if you're so good, where is suicidal Juliet?" she asked, rolling her eyes. She hated romances, ecpecially romeo and juliet. they were just so... Stupid in so many ways.

"They do... Of course, you have not seen the troubles the workers go through. My uncle expects nothing short of perfection in the flavor of the wines. He is especially picky about which fruits he uses, and what berries. I heard he's so hard to please, that he only releases a few cases of wine a year. But people pay a fortune for it." she said, not trying to brag, but stating the facts.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:05 AM

Alex smiled. "Oh I am that good, of course, Ive never been one for romance" He said. " I mean, I have, er had all the love I needed" He said and winked at her, she was a bit of a tease and he liked that, of course he didnt know how it was going to go down once they were married, would he sleep with her? No, of course not....Although he may try he thought.
He sighed, "Well My dear Fiancee, you will just have to wait and find out" He said with another wink.

"Oh my father....we have had some good times, him an I, were alot alike" He said avoiding talking about his father.
"Oh anyways, I bet, Id pay top dollar for this myself, its very good and he has a right to be picky, if you want something to be perfect, you must make sure all details are accounted for" He said.

"So, did you have your eye on a man you were interested? Other than me of course" He said playfully. He wouldn't care if she liked someone else, he himself did not want to be married.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:18 AM

Beckaa giggled, smiling over to him. "Oh? I can't wait?" she said, shaking her head slightly at him, looking over at her mother and then sighing slightly.

She listened to the small bit about his father, looking over at him and giving him a glare. "Uh uh... weak attempt at avoiding talking about your father. Been there, done that. You're talking." she said, shrugging off the subject of the wines and her uncle. He'd meet him soon, that much she knew.

Hearing his question about another man offset her, applying too much pressure on the wine glass in her hand and it shatter, spilling on the white table cloth and she gasped, barely noticing that she'd ut herself as she went to take her napkin and clean it, a servant coming over to help her.

"I'm sorry about that..." she said to Alex, taking another napkin, noticing the pain in the palm of her hand and glancing at it, seeing a piece of glass in her hand, not too deep though, and she easily took it out andwrapped it up. She'd clearly dealt with worse. then again, she was a klutz with certain things... so it was to be expected.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:30 AM

He felt bad for even asking. "Im...im sorry I didnt mean..." He said. But knew he should maybe just shut up now. He had already upset her enough. "Please, excuse me" He said getting up and leaving the room, how could he have been so stupid? She was so young, of course she had another love. He had not meant to upset her so much, he may never forgive himself.

Sure alex was normally a total ass sometimes, but he liked Beckkaa, he respected her even. She didnt push herself all over him and he kinda liked it, Sure he loved women and was happy to please them, but when he does not do his job...he feels awful and kicks his own ass.

He should of not gotten to personal. He sighed and went outside, sitting on a bench. He was done eating dinner and he was sure he wouldn't be missed when the party started up again.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 05:45 AM

Beckaa Was going to stop him from leavnig, but her friends were instantly around her and asking her if she was okay and what happened, and she only saw him leave and frowned.

"Escuse me, darlings..." she said, ignoring their questions for the moment. She walked the way he went, of course it had been a few minutes, but her hand was bandaged up now. She was perfectly fine. His question had just taken her by surprise. Like everything else had that day.

sighing, she walked over to him, her heels clicked softly before she sat down next to him, seeing his expression made her frown deepen, and she simply lay her hand over his, not the one that was bandaged, but the one that hardly ever got the injuries. It was softer than the silk she wore, it was a wonder how she kept them that way with all the wounds she got.

She knew, maybe she wasn;t much help, but she'd try. She didn't like a guest, or much rather, her new fiance, leaving unhappy.

"To answer you question... I did have a love. He was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. But he's gone now. He'd been bedding my cousin." she said softly, answering his question, taking her hand from over his and placing it gently on his chin, making him look at her.

"It was not the question that upset me. You are to be my husband. You have a right to know what you will about me. Ask, and I will tell. I know that this whole marriage thing was random. But my mother would not have chosen you to marry me if she thought it would only be disatrous." She told him, stroking his cheek softly and offering a comforting smile.

She sat there with him for a few moments, hearing the band start again on her favorite song and she smiled. "Come on... You're dancing with me. I hate being bored at my own parties." she said, hoping that he'd be in good spirits again.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:02 AM

Before he could respond She was dragging her off to dance. Once they were in there he simply grabbed her up close and lead the dance. He spoke now of course. "Im sorry to hear that..." He said, he felt bad for her, even though he himself was a man like that, women chasing him, and he did what he pleased. But seeing someone he cared for being hurt made him feel even worse.

As they danced he gave her a smile. "As your soon to be Husband, I promise I will never do that to you, I know you dont love me, and thats fine, But I will Honor our vows" He said and he meant every word, If he was to do anything right in his life it was to make sure he was a honest Husband, even if they were never to love each other in anyways.

He could at least make her happy knowing she could trust him. "And as your soon to be husband, I will tell you whatever it is that you like" He said, Spinning her around him before pulling her close again. He actually loved to dance, he wondered why he never did it this much.

"But I warn you, I have never been in love with a women, so sorry no secrets here" He said winking at her, trying to make that smile show up on her lips. It was true however, he had made love to many women, but never really loved one. It was not his thing. The only secret he may of had was that he could be dangerous. But he knew it would be best if he never dealt again.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:10 AM

She nodded. "so am I... I was 15 when it happened... And on my coming out is when I found out... My mother caught them together." she said.

Tilting her hand at him a bit, she arched and eyebrow. "how do you know I don't?" she said, winking at him. "most people don't realize there are many kinds of love, and for all you know I may come to love you. Despite some of the rumors, I have the capability to feel that emotion if i truly like the person I feel it for." she said, than smiling, leaning her head against his shoulder as they danced, moving in perfect harmony with his body.

Oh he's a dream already... She thought to herself.

"Love can't be felt if the only thing you care to feel is lust. You may as well be the sin himself." she teased as she spun gracefully, the pins falling out of her hair little by little until a series of ringles hung half way down her back. She actually seemed to not care all that much, as if she preferred her hair down than up. And just that little accident made her blue eyes contrast more.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:18 AM

"Im very sorry....I wish I could take your pain away" He said, when she rested his head on him he had kissed the top of her head. " I Guess I dont know, now Do i?" He said giving her his best smile. When her hair fell she looked, like out of a dream and they way she moved. Everything was perfect. He knew he cared for her.

"Well lust, is a form of love yes, and its all I have ever known to be honest, I never had the time, or maybe I didnt care to find a special someone" He admitted. "When I was younger All I cared about was lust and pleasure, not caring about how the girls felt about me....I guess you can say I used them" He said, he had no idea why he told her all this, but he did.

"I hope you dont feel ill towards me now" He said and winked at her. "You have nothing to worry about now that I am yours. I could never cause you such pain" He said and he meant it. When her hair fell out he almost stopped, everything seemed as if it stopped, and he just looked at her. "Your very Beautiful, you know that?" He said with a huge grin on his face. He pulled her close and he danced cheek to cheek with her for a bit. He could see himself in this life.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:29 AM

She smiled, the scent of lavenders seemed to pour from her now that her hair was down. Though, knowing her mother, lavender oil was the only thing in her hair care products....

Pushing that out of her mind when she felt him kiss the top of her head. She was stunned, her heart skipped a beat and she got the fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach. She knew she was falling for him, and that scared her a bit. Even if he promised not to hurt her... Plus his reputation...

shrugging it off and shook her head. "Unless you do that to me, i have noe reason to have ill feelings towards you." she told him, smiling. "I hope you don't... Else I may have to tie ou to a bed..." she teased, blushing when they stopped and he complimented her, her cheeks turning a healthy rose color and she danced with him, the guests were leaving one by one but she didn't stop until only a few people were left.

She didn't want him to have to go. But she knew he had to. fiance or not, she could not have him in her bed this early in their relationship, aven thought she already adored him.

Stopping, she hugged him. "You haave to go but I don't want you tooo..." she whined. She was acting like a small child, but she was only messing with him, but she hugged him tighter, nuzzling his chest.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:39 AM

As people left they slowed down. "Of course I would never ever hurt you..." He said. He has never had this deep of feeling for anyone before. "And forget the gossip, I am here and I am real" He said stroking her face. When she spoke his own heart sank.

" I dont want to leave either, To bad I could not show you my ways tonight" He said winking at her. "Is there no way I can spend the rest of the evening with you? Id love to get to know who you are" He said now being serious, sure he would love to sleep with her, but he wanted to know her on a better level.

"Is there no way we can get past this?" He said and he hugged her back, kissing her head once more, he would have kissed her on the lips but he was unsure if it was proper or not so he didnt.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 AM

she smiled faintly, taking a deep breath she gave him a small, playfuly glare. "Youuuuu.... Nope. You have to wait until after the wedding." she told him, giving him a look that said she would make no exceptions.

closing her eyes as she felt his lips on her head, she felt her heart skip a beat. And she finally decided she wanted to try something. She was unsure if it was proper herself, but she'd never had a first kiss... She just wanted to try it out. Besides, if her mother didn't agree she'd stop them, right?

Looking up at him, she shrugged. she honestly didn't know, but smiling she led him out into the gardens. "If you want to get to know me..." she said, coming over to a stone building, taking a key from a chain around her neck and unlocking it, walking into the tomb. "Then you should see this." she said, going to the one stone castket with a woman on it. If she were a flesh and bone creature, she would have looked exactly like Beckaa.

"Lady Elizabeth of Ireland... People said she was missing when in truth, she ran away." she said, smiling up at him. "My family has royal blood in them. And a lot of people who want to kill or take shots at us... Think you can deal with that?" she questioned, curious.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Alex laughed and followed her into the tomb. "Well I am sure I can handle anything you through my" He said with a smile, he looked up at the statue which looked exactly like beckka. "Wow...I wonder why she ran" He asked alomost to himself. He thought about what she was saying about people trying to kill them and such, hes been around that type before, and well hes pretty strong and built himself, hes been in a few fights and he was not that guy beat up on the floor when they were done.

"So how exactly can I get to know you in here? He said with a playful grin, he looked around. And smiled. "Ohhhhh I get it" He said moving closer. "You wanted to sneak me away for yourself eh?" He said then laughed a bit, she was so pretty and she hardly looked as young as she was. He backed off and put his hands up as if in surrender. " I know I know, Wedding night, right" He said and smiled at her.

"Just so you know....its worth the wait, even though your missing out on all of this" He said gesturing to his whole body, he laughed. Then smiled at her, that urge was there again, to kiss her, yet he also wanted to respect her and by doing so needed to keep his hands off, for now.